PDA

View Full Version : Post-Ejaculatory Ball Crusher Board on Drained Balls

Balloney
08-02-2020, 05:18 PM
I'm waiting for my electro-stim ball crusher board to get here. I've got to be a certain kind of horny, probably, to really be able to stand up to something like that, maybe even to ask for it. But I should probably ask my wife to do it when she's in the right mood. I figure it's a good hand-saving device that keeps her from having to strain her hands to squeeze me so long. She can just work the penis or use the other toys I bought for that. (I got her some, too.)

Has anyone ever used one of these boards before, even just the crusher part? I can get hundreds of hits on that question, and no one answers, not even to say 'no'. You could tell about other crushing devices you used. What's it like? What's it like having someone else turn the screws?

I'm thinking if we play with this while she gives me a handjob, I might ejaculate. What's it like to get all squished out, ejaculate, and have drained balls in the board? Do you always convince your partner to loosen the screws right away? Have any of you had a partner to just kept you screwed in (assuming you were tied) and kept playing with you or just left you like that? What's that like?

I start asking my wife to lighten up on the squeezing after I ejaculate if she has a strong grip on my balls. It can feel great leading up to it, but I need her to lighten up after. It's interesting how ball play can still have a little bit of an appeal after ejaculation sometimes.

I read a story by a woman who said she would sometimes do 'evil sessions' on her plaything. She was upset at him for cancelling a session, so she gave him the best BJ she could and got him off while he was tied up, THEN she punched his balls for 30 minutes until she was sweating and exhausted, instead of saving the ejaculation for the end. That's what she called an 'evil session.'

I'm glad my wife is not truly sadistic, but I wonder what post ejaculatory ball squeezing would be like. It might be interesting with penis head torture if my penis were still sensitive to that. Any experience anyone?