PDA

View Full Version : Is this ballcrush board right?

Balloney
08-21-2020, 07:14 PM
I got an electrostim ball crush board and what a toy! It gives a solid unyielding squeeze. I had two sessions right in a row. I didn't get the balls squeezed down to max, just until I started to fill a little weak in the knees. Then I experienced e-stim. The first round there wasn't enough lube for conductivity. It was too stingy. The next go round was pretty intense with the zapper with more lube.

There are two main problems with the board. The first is the edges of the holds are too sharp. They should have been edged. They should have advertized it as a ball crusher/ scrotum scraper, because it does both. I don't care for the latter form of 'torture.' I don't want scrotal callouses either. I'm going to have to use a razor blade or knife and sandpaper on this at some point.

The second problem is the hole is too small. The 5 cm hole is too small. I managed to squeeze all the junk in there somehow, but it should not be that hard. It needs to be just big enough to get in without giving the balls anywhere to escape back through the hole. The 4 cm penis hole is too snug when the erection is maxed out, so it acts a little like a cock ring, though I did manage to loose erection a little after each of the ejaculations. It wouldn't be too bad if the holes in the acrylic had smooth edges.

Just putting the balls through the 4cm hole is possible, but then one of the balls can start popping out the penis hole. I had a ball strap cock ring attacked to my scrotum during part of the session. Downward pulling can keep the balls out of the hole. But I ended up with my penis back in the hole again.

A suggestion for improvement would be to have ball zappers on the tender underside of the balls, as opposed to just the top. The zapper could be quite intense for coming from one of those little 3V batteries. The controls are confusing and your partner can end up zapping you harder instead of giving you relief. Off doesn't always work either. You have to press it twice, I think. The zapper can have you yelping for mercy.. which can also be kind of fun. I thought it would give a little tickle, but the zaps can be very intense. I'm going to have to stock up on those batteries.

Balls are nice and tenderized. Ball spanking would be good about right now even after two orgasms, but I don't think my wife is up for it with all that is going on.

Has anyone expanded the holes on one of these boards? What about rounding off the edges? How did you go about it?

deballs
08-22-2020, 12:40 AM
A metal file can help muscle the first parts of the rounding off then the sandpaper can help smooth it out.

As for keeping the balls in place I use a light rubber band so they don't rise, but don't cut circulation. A cock ring can also work, but that can reduce how much the board can compress. Another option would be to have some sort of string or band that goes around the board that you can slide your balls passed so they don't rise back into the original hole (think of putting a rubber band on a clipboard then sliding passed it). Though the penis hole can get tight while erect, I still use it- it helps with the security.

Balloney
08-22-2020, 10:36 PM
A metal file can help muscle the first parts of the rounding off then the sandpaper can help smooth it out.

As for keeping the balls in place I use a light rubber band so they don't rise, but don't cut circulation. A cock ring can also work, but that can reduce how much the board can compress. Another option would be to have some sort of string or band that goes around the board that you can slide your balls passed so they don't rise back into the original hole (think of putting a rubber band on a clipboard then sliding passed it). Though the penis hole can get tight while erect, I still use it- it helps with the security.

I used a utility knife followed by 80 grit sandpaper. That's really low grit for acrylic, but it definitely helped. I probably only got a milimeter or so carved out. But I beveled the edges, doing away with the cutting and chafing problem for the most part. I still need a bit larger hole.

It sounds like you have experience with this. What have our experiences with the crushboard been like?

Balloney
08-22-2020, 10:55 PM

Btw, do you make the hole big enough to remove yourself while erect? How big did you make yours? Mine was about 5 cm for the penis and testicles. I think I only added a milimeter so far.

I've used a snap on cock and ball ring around the balls, pulling them down then closing the device without a penis inside, but balls can slide into hole for the penis, which could be painful or dangerous as it tightens.

Have you ever experienced a really long orgasm with squeezed balls in the device?

Balloney
08-22-2020, 11:01 PM
My experience with my wife with the crushboard.

I'll go into a bit more detail on this. My wife was having PMS and was kind of opinionated and could get a bit grumpy because of it. I offered sex. I'd ordered a penis extender sleeve-- two actually, from China. Neither one were any good. One extended my penis but the head was narrower than mine and gave it a cone-shaped look. It wasn't impressive. The other was maybe 11 inches long, but there was no fill-in between the tip of my penis and the end of the fake penis. I got that thing today. Maybe i could fill it with water or a ping pong balls. It looks like it is made for people with 10 and 1/2 inch penises so they can get the extra half-inch. It's basically useless for most of us wanting to use it to give our wives an experience with a bit more length and girth.

My wife said she had really bad gas and didn't feel like having sex, and she could give me a hand job. I had a new crushboard, so this was the chance to use it. I'd been thinking about springing the crush board on her when she was in a good mood for it. But I had waited for weeks for this thing and I finally got it in from China. Since it was Chinese, the holes were too small, so earlier int he day I had whittled away and sanded it in the bathroom, away from the wife and kids, hoping she didn't come in. I tried it on after whittling it, then realized if I didn't lose my erection, I couldn't take it off. I didn't want to masturbate and ejaculate because I wanted fun with her later.

So finally, she's in the bathroom getting ready for bed, brushing her teeth and stuff before my handjob and going to sleep. I just get the ball crush board. I told her I got toys to make it easier on her hands. Her hands get tired from squeezing my balls. I pull it out and get it on, and she keeps saying stuff like, "This isn't safe." "This is weird". She said other words of disapproval. I treated everything as normal, got the bolts on and asked her just to tighten until I told her to stop. I asked her to move the wheels back and forth a quarter turn. As my penis--which looked to me to be erect to the max-- flexed, it's like my balls were stimulated by the movement. I was twitching a bit with the intensity of the sensation. I thought she was playing with the wheels, but it was probably the reaction of my balls to my penis flexing and moving that felt like stimulation. My wife saw me reacting with what looked like pleasure and was confused. "I'm not doing anything. Why are you doing that?-- referring to the twitching of my legs.

What did it feel like? Well, it did not feel like pain. I don't usually interpret squeezing as pain. I can think of one time my wife really squeezed hard until it hurt to bad. Ball squeezing can feel pretty good. But this wasn't the most intense sexual pleasure. It did feel good. It felt intense, but I wasn't overwhelmed with ball pleasure. Overall, it was fun.

I got her to play with the electro-stim thing and shock my balls. Some settings are too intense for me, kind of stingy. I'd put tape over the metal button that connects the zapper to the ball crush board to keep it from touching my ball and stinging, so I could just get zapped by the black conductors. Some settings felt good. My wife isn't into torture scenes. I might have gone for it if she was and endured higher settings, but since she isn't, I didn't.

I recently bought a masturbation sleeve. The sleeve is a bit short when I am at full mast, but the cup is long enough.

So I finallly get her to stroke me with the sleeve. I might have been enjoying the ball crushing for a few minutes up to 6 or 7 minutes. I don't know. I probably did not last a minute in the sleeve before the orgasm started. But did this orgasm go on and on. I have experienced that when I used to do 'extended sexual orgasms' with external prostate stimulation. This did not have as intense pleasure behind it, but it did feel good. I might have had 30 to 50 orgasmic contractions. My guess is the orgasm lasted between half a minute and a minute with strong contractions. The orgasmic pleasure behind the contractions might have been better if I had been edged. But you need to edge after you get the contraption on.

After my first ejaculation, I ask her to keep going. She does. I loosen the ball crusher bolts. Now I have a problem, the continued stroking has gotten me hard, so I can't take off the device if I decide to stop being stroked to O number 2. But since I loosened the bolts, I'm not getting the nice stroking on the shaft. I wonder how long it will take for me to get off. Finally I orgasm this time without flattened balls. It would be nice if she'd insisted my balls stay squished or something. Anyway, I finally get off again. It takes a while to get soft enough to get through. I was still semi-erect but managed to squeeze through and escape the contraption.

During my ball squeezing, my wife kept saying, "This is not safe." She said that as I was moving around trying to lose my erection after O number 2, also. She is right, of course. But ball crushers aren't supposed to be too safe-- they do crush balls. But it would be nice if there were an emergency escape feature. A reasonable sized hole would help, too.

My balls don't really hurt and ache. Maybe just a microscopic bit occasionally. I like this toy. It is fun and it feels good. It's a way to get a good, consistent, solid, unyeilding squeeze. I think I'll bring it out occasionally for ball play, and I may do it when my wife is in a good mood more focused on being willing to please. If she gets used to it-- like ball squeezing and spanking with her hands-- it ceases to be weird to her.

Balloney
08-23-2020, 11:42 AM

I cannot visualize what you are saying about the rubber band. I can't think of any time I've seen a rubber band on a clipboard. If you have a big hole for the whole package hole, as long as you have the plastic material pressed up underneath the balls, they aren't going to escape are they, even if the hole is big enough to escape from once the pressing starts? Doesn't the pressure keep them in place? My board has a hinge. I have thought of putting two more holes and screws with the black wingnuts ore just getting regular wing nuts. My wife isn't into it enough for me to give her two more wingnuts to work with, and it is a lot more fun with her. I'm pretty sure my method of telling her to keep going until I stopped got me a much firmer ball crush than if I'd done it myself.

In envision a larger hole. I imagine another piece of plexiglass with part of it shaped like a semi circle screwed on one side to the board where it can rotate and something to lock it on the other side of the board. I imagine being able to lock my junk into the board in a 5.1 CM hole, but my wife being able to release that if need be.

One thing I discovered after the squeezing was that my nuts were in perfect condition for spanking. It's like there are parts that feel unsexy to be beaty during normal ball busting. Squeezing makes them feel more beatable. This ball squeeze contraption got the whole testicle, both of them, ready for spanking, beating. But with a hinged board and a small hole, either I have to wait until an erection subsides or ejaculate and wait for it to subside. If I did not have hinges, at least the top board could be removed-- maybe. The whole might be too small because squeezing got me so erect. But it could probably be removed so my wife could spank the balls against the board for a while. Better yet would be a board that could be removed.

So one big question is if I make the whole big, on a hinged board, will my balls stay down on the wide end or does the crushing action push my junk all up so the balls slip out? That's dangerous for the balls being damaged, too, and ruins the crushing experience.

Do you or anyone else know an easy way how to actually make the hole bigger? I could get a hole saw, but I'd rather not keep spending money on this $17 board. And I am concerned about cracking it. It took me a while to remove a milimeter just with a utility knife. I'm thinking of making it more of an oval to give my penis room to escape. I am imagining grinding away with the side of a big drill bit, but that could crack it. I was looking for a sanding attachment for a drill yesterday but did not succeed. I thought about sanding and grinding the whole bigger. If the hole were bigger,a rubber band blocking off the top part of the whole could be helpful in that case if that is what you had in mind.

Balloney
08-23-2020, 12:00 PM
As for keeping the balls in place I use a light rubber band so they don't rise, but don't cut circulation. A cock ring can also work, but that can reduce how much the board can compress.

I am curious about this comment. Do you compress the board down, normally, thinner than a cock ring, and your testicles survive without rupturing? Does the cock ring on the balls make them protrude, keeping you from squeezing it? If so, how so? Do you reach your max if they are in a cockring, or do your balls physically keep the board from closing more? What I am asking is if you or your partner keep twisting right, do the balls rupture, or does it get to the point where a woman, or you, cannot physically keep twisting? Does your strength give out before the balls rupture? Can a woman ******** a restrained man in this device? If not, I might let my wife twist more.

deballs
08-23-2020, 04:30 PM
Btw, do you make the hole big enough to remove yourself while erect? How big did you make yours? Mine was about 5 cm for the penis and testicles. I think I only added a milimeter so far.

I've used a snap on cock and ball ring around the balls, pulling them down then closing the device without a penis inside, but balls can slide into hole for the penis, which could be painful or dangerous as it tightens.

Have you ever experienced a really long orgasm with squeezed balls in the device?

This is the one (https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/736713326/cock-and-ball-crusher-heavy-duty-acrylic) I use. I've had it on for at least twenty minutes and have orgasmed without stroking. Sometimes I like to bust before crushing and when I'm in I like to pulsate some hand squeezes on the board to add to the sensation.

I am curious about this comment. Do you compress the board down, normally, thinner than a cock ring, and your testicles survive without rupturing? Does the cock ring on the balls make them protrude, keeping you from squeezing it? If so, how so? Do you reach your max if they are in a cockring, or do your balls physically keep the board from closing more?

I don't use a cock ring, instead a really stretchy rubber band. I compressed as low as 1-1.1 cm- balls are really malleable.

Balloney
08-23-2020, 11:03 PM
This is the one (https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/736713326/cock-and-ball-crusher-heavy-duty-acrylic) I use. I've had it on for at least twenty minutes and have orgasmed without stroking. Sometimes I like to bust before crushing and when I'm in I like to pulsate some hand squeezes on the board to add to the sensation.

I don't use a cock ring, instead a really stretchy rubber band. I compressed as low as 1-1.1 cm- balls are really malleable.

How big are the holes in the board?

deballs
08-24-2020, 07:50 PM
From the sight:
Crusher size is 9" in length x 7.5" in width. Bottom hole size is 2 & 1/2" and the top hole is 1 & 3/4", each measuring from side to side. The acrylic plates are 1/4" thick meaning they provide very little flex. Edges of the crusher are sanded with fine grit sand paper. If these sizes don't accommodate you, please contact us for custom design pricing.

I linked the site in previous comment.

Balloney
08-26-2020, 06:24 AM
From the sight:
Crusher size is 9" in length x 7.5" in width. Bottom hole size is 2 & 1/2" and the top hole is 1 & 3/4", each measuring from side to side. The acrylic plates are 1/4" thick meaning they provide very little flex. Edges of the crusher are sanded with fine grit sand paper. If these sizes don't accommodate you, please contact us for custom design pricing.

I linked the site in previous comment.

I looked for that info on the site but couldn't find it. So thanks. The one I got doesn't have metal or rubber washers. It also has a hinge. The big hole on mine is 3 cm, so it sounds like yours is a half an inch bigger. I'll probably just keep mine. I'm not going to put that much into a crusher. I didn't enjoy it that much.

I ordered a bunch of toys but kept checking the shipping on this one. At first, it seemed pretty cool, and I had some much longer that normal orgasms with it.

Is that your experience? When you are squeezed down in the board and you have an orgasm, does everything just keep pumping longer and longer? I counted 20 or so contractions the last time I used it and some of the last ones felt like I was helping them along by tightening muscles like I would to get closer to orgasm, probably the raising the testicle muscles.

I theorized there is some are on the back of the balls that causes long orgasms if pressure is applied. All these years, my wife hasn't squeezed that part of the balls when I came. So with some experimenting, I think I have loosely discovered the area, maybe near the back top. I wonder if it is where the cords meet the balls. My wife and I need to experiment some with this to perfect it. Stimulating the external prostate area can also lead to long orgasms, but that needs to be really warmed up and muscles have to be trained up to it not to come early from it. I'm out of practice, and it is tiring for the giver.

The last time my balls were squished, I think they were squished too tights in the ball crusher. I had read about your 1 cm thing. I didn't really feel a lot of pain, just the slightest discomfort, but went for a tighter squeeze anyway. It did not add anything in terms of pleasure, but my balls felt weird for a day or two after, like one of them were still n the crusher board. My left ball was sore in a good way if it got slapped, but the right one, which is bigger, felt number after the heavy crushing.

I wonder if it has anything to do with my crusher board being on a hinge, giving an uneven crush. Does a even crush feel better? Have you experimented with tighter crushes on the back or front with your, more-adjustable, board?

I'm thinking of getting a hole saw and building a penis 'escape hatch' for mine. I might drill a semicircle that includes the 3 cm larger hole on mine, scraping and sanding the edges, then reinserting the piece I sawed out. I could glue a strap to it making a hinge at the top of the newly cut piece. On the sides, I could glue snaps or velcro with straps glued to the board to attach to the snaps or velcro. So I could slide my junk through a big hole instead of pulling my scrotum through and hoping my penis is unerect enough to squeeze through the hole. (There is no way I could have used this board when I was 19 and thoughts of sex or a touch put me at full maste.) My wife could also put me in the contraption. (I'd have to get her used to the idea.) If there is an emergency, like a fire, a robber, BLM protesters outside, etc., I wouldn't have to go out of the room naked with a ball board exposing my genitals while I rescued the kids. So the escape hatch is important. Also, I am thinking of drilling a couple of holes and getting more of those screws and wing nuts. I should probably get some metal and rubber washers.

I'm thinking the $17 board I got is probably a quarter inch already. But it's the kind of thing you have to take to the shop after you buy it. It is probably a reasonable fit for some of the Chinese-sized penises based on other products I have purchased (like the 'large' penis extension with the tiny head that is cone shaped when I put it on.) But they should no better than the sell it with sharp edges. Can't they make their genital torture stuff safer and gentler on the genitals, or at least advertize it as a scratching device?

Balloney

Balloney
09-29-2020, 09:09 AM
Just an update. I smalled a smaller, maybe 1 and a half inch, hole, just half a hole, a semicircle for the penis intersecting with the existing, too small, hole. The final hole is sort of shaped like I traced the number 8 and drilled holes out of that. I used a whole saw and filed it down with small files I got from the Dollar Tree. I didn't even need sandpaper to make it comfortable. I've only put it on once or twice since. I think it will work fine. I just need to be careful that the scrotum is pushed snug against the rim of the ball hole part of my hole.

I was planning on putting the part I sawed out with the whole saw back and using it as a kind of flap to lock my junk in after I entered, but the whole saw piece was too small to fit after I'd sawed away at it. I guess the rest was plastic filings.

Since this is a hinge model, while I was doing this, I drilled holes to put screws in later. I haven't bought the screws or the black things that function as wing nuts. Can you get those at the hardward store? I haven't checked yet.

I scared my wife with this thing. She said it was unsafe. I was thinking of showing her the defice and saying I made it safe. She scraped her foot on the screw when she was tightening it. I could tell she didn't like it. I don't know how to ease her into it. She's got a revulsion to some BDSM, but after she gets used to some things, she uses them. Like the ball bat I made from a wooden rod stuck up the length of a cut pool noodle. I asked her to spank my balls. She reached for that one time. I told her that was too rough. I preferred a hand. She said she'd do it light and beat my balls with that. It's less tiring with that, but I need to be 'warmed up' to take it. Maybe I can get her accustomed to the ball squeeze board over time so at times she'll choose that over a hand, but I find that I much prefer the feel of a hand.

My wife got back from a trip and with the way her periods fell and some other issues, we hadn't had intercourse in over a month, maybe the first or second time in our marriage. So I'm talking about us either sleeping naked or just straight up agreeing to intercourse every night for a month, so I'll probably try to steer clear from toys except vibes. Maybe I can spring some anal beads on her and see how that goes. I bought some. We've never tried that. I've got to get her in the right mood (between orgasms, maybe) to do that.

I'd probably only want to try the ballbusting board if I were super horny anyway, and I'm hoping to be so full of intercourse for a while that I'm not really horny.