PDA

View Full Version : Good knots or testicle traps

ThomHow
09-28-2020, 01:21 PM
My girlfriend has started to tie up my balls during sex. It feels great, but neither of us knows anything about knots. I'd like her to be able to tighten her grip on my balls by pulling the rope without any danger of stopping circulation.
Anyone know any good knots? Are their devices we could buy that would do this? All ideas are welcome.

Balloney
09-29-2020, 09:15 AM
My girlfriend has started to tie up my balls during sex. It feels great, but neither of us knows anything about knots. I'd like her to be able to tighten her grip on my balls by pulling the rope without any danger of stopping circulation.
Anyone know any good knots? Are their devices we could buy that would do this? All ideas are welcome.

I bought this 'Big Man Spreader' thing, a penis ring thing with four parts, I presume one for penis and testicles, one for penis, and one for each testicle. I got home and tried to put it on and it just kind of hurt to get it on one ball and the other ball was hiding. Instead of squeezing behind the ball, it would squeeze the ball. Maybe I didn't have it right. I think my scrotum is not stretched enough for this toy. The pain is such that this is something I'd want to lay there and have my wife try to put on me while I winced rather than do it myself. She's probably get frustrated trying to locate the other ball, though, so I should figure it out myself first, maybe. Anyway, it's a rubbery thing easier to use than rope. It's something to do after she's squeezed and spanked the balls for a while and warmed them up. If she gets it on, she could spank. She hasn't played with it yet. I'm just thinking how to use it. Ideally each ball would be isolated in the rubber ring, though it may be designed just to squeeze the ball. That's something she'd have to do to me, while I don't let on how intense and cruel the sensation this sweet little thing is giving me, probably not something I could do to myself.

ThomHow
09-29-2020, 05:55 PM
I bought this 'Big Man Spreader' thing, a penis ring thing with four parts, I presume one for penis and testicles, one for penis, and one for each testicle. I got home and tried to put it on and it just kind of hurt to get it on one ball and the other ball was hiding. Instead of squeezing behind the ball, it would squeeze the ball. Maybe I didn't have it right. I think my scrotum is not stretched enough for this toy. The pain is such that this is something I'd want to lay there and have my wife try to put on me while I winced rather than do it myself. She's probably get frustrated trying to locate the other ball, though, so I should figure it out myself first, maybe. Anyway, it's a rubbery thing easier to use than rope. It's something to do after she's squeezed and spanked the balls for a while and warmed them up. If she gets it on, she could spank. She hasn't played with it yet. I'm just thinking how to use it. Ideally each ball would be isolated in the rubber ring, though it may be designed just to squeeze the ball. That's something she'd have to do to me, while I don't let on how intense and cruel the sensation this sweet little thing is giving me, probably not something I could do to myself.

Thanks Balloney and I'll look into the Big Man Spreader. It sounds tricky though! It's a shame that there aren't more helpful guides on how to use some of these toys. I know what I want to do, and there must be experienced dommes out there that would know exactly how to do it.

Takkyuu_tama
09-29-2020, 07:47 PM
Good videos here: https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/essential-guides/beginners-guide-to-cock-and-ball-bondage.html#how

ThomHow
10-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Thanks a lot! Those videos look very helpful.

Balloney
10-06-2020, 06:57 PM

I bought a pack of stretchy cock rings. I put one around the sack and one around each ball. Then I had my wife squeeze the balls. She needed each one, rubbing each hard with her thumb. Then I requested a ball spanking like this. This was pretty intense. It works better than the man spreader. The ball sack loop was too big and kept escaping. Individual stretchy cock rings are better.

ThomHow
10-08-2020, 07:05 AM
I bought a pack of stretchy cock rings. I put one around the sack and one around each ball. Then I had my wife squeeze the balls. She needed each one, rubbing each hard with her thumb. Then I requested a ball spanking like this. This was pretty intense. It works better than the man spreader. The ball sack loop was too big and kept escaping. Individual stretchy cock rings are better.

Interesting. I can see how that could work, and stretchy cock rings are not too hard to find. Thanks!

Balloney
10-15-2020, 11:38 AM
I played with my wife like this with stretchy cock rings. I had one around both balls, then I managed to get one on both balls. It's tight and uncomfortable to do that myself since it can squeeze my balls hard in tender places, so I think I'll get her to do it and see if I can get her to do that sort of automatically as something to do when she gives me a handjob.

So, I get this stuff then asked her to squeeze each ball. She squeezes them hard, rubbing a thumb against each on of them hard, spanks them. The ball isolation made it extremely intense. I'd used one cockring to push the balls out from the body and to put them out there for her to spank and squeeze before, but this was even more intense.

ThomHow
10-21-2020, 09:59 PM
I played with my wife like this with stretchy cock rings. I had one around both balls, then I managed to get one on both balls. It's tight and uncomfortable to do that myself since it can squeeze my balls hard in tender places, so I think I'll get her to do it and see if I can get her to do that sort of automatically as something to do when she gives me a handjob.

So, I get this stuff then asked her to squeeze each ball. She squeezes them hard, rubbing a thumb against each on of them hard, spanks them. The ball isolation made it extremely intense. I'd used one cockring to push the balls out from the body and to put them out there for her to spank and squeeze before, but this was even more intense.

Wow, that sounds great. You have a really good ballplay going with your wife. Thanks for sharing!