PDA

View Full Version : Flushing a peeled banana down the toilet?

ouch1
11-13-2020, 11:48 PM
Hey I was just wondering, toilets are designed to flush down crap, etc. But has anyone ever flushed down a peeled banana down the toilet and fantasized it was their severed penis being flushed down the toilet? I was wondering if it would clog the toilet or not. Thought about doing it but wanted to hear everyone else’s opinion first. Thanks.

testycoles
11-14-2020, 06:29 AM
Bananas are pretty soft. I'd say as long as it's peeled and you only flush down one at a time, you should be fine. Remember, the riper and softer, the better. Try and avoid doing this too many times in a row, especially if you have a septic system.

ouch1
11-14-2020, 05:38 PM
Bananas are pretty soft. I'd say as long as it's peeled and you only flush down one at a time, you should be fine. Remember, the riper and softer, the better. Try and avoid doing this too many times in a row, especially if you have a septic system.

Thanks. But when you say riper - you mean when the banana peel is really brown? If so that’s going to be too mushy to hold shape and the original banana color. Also I’m thinking of trimming the end of the banana so it will look like my glans. I wonder if anyone here has modded a banana into penis shape and then masturbated seeing their “severed penis” flushed down the toilet?