PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to some rough treatment of the balls

Balloney
12-08-2020, 11:18 AM
We've had guests. My wife had PMS, and was staying up late, so we went day after day of no sex. :) I've actually had the 'skin hunger' here recently, satisfied by lots and lots of skin contact. We'd had a pretty good run of sex before the guests came, including a rather aggressive session by her that might have been classified as **** if I had been unwilling. But I've moved into just plain horny. So horny I feel almost like I was 20-something and had to skip a night of sex Well, maybe not that intense.

My wife iis now on the rag as of this morning, but indicated she may be up for giving a hand job tonight.

I was just getting the little carry-on suitcase with the sex toys ready for some ball busting action. I put the stretchy rings together in a bag. I also put our 'ball bat' into the suitcase. The ball bat is nearly a foot and a half long, a long piece of swimming noodle with a wooden rod I got from the dollar store (taken from a plunger) glued into it. I used a pressing cloth to iron one side flat and one side bumpy. I prefer a hand for ball-spanking, as this is just a bit harsh to use before I warm up. The rod is easier on her hand. I put it there in view just decides she sees it and wants to use it if her hand gets tired.

I plan to set my balls up with one stretch ring around the base of the sack and one around each ball. This will make for a good position to isolate the balls for her to squeeze between fingers and thumb. They can also be spanked in this position.

Hopefully, she will not do anything strenuous today and leave her strength to work over my balls. Ball busting goes along with a hand job for us. She usually starts with a hand job before I ask for some testicular attention. She finishes me off after she gets physically tired of beating and squeezing. She's not really a fan of tying me up. I think she associates that with something S&M perverts do :) , but she's so used to playing with my balls, she doesn't make that association. That might add an extra layer of excitement. But for the sake of safety, or having to spring to action to help the kids, it is probably better that she not do it.