PDA

View Full Version : Interview about cbt, ballbusting and c*********

stman
01-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Hello,

I got interviewed before xmas back by a friend (and dominatrix) who asked me lots of questions about ballbusting and c*********. While I do a lot of answering questions, she shares a few ideas of her own and some encouragement along the way. We spend a few minutes talking about gender stuff before we get to ballbusting--so feel free to skip to 8 mins if you want to get to the ballbusting talk.. Sharing for your enjoyment.

You can listen here https://soundcloud.com/user-145533768/s5e4-fetish-world-podcast-a-kick-in-the-balls-or-cupcakes

sebi40
01-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Hello,

I got interviewed before xmas back by a friend (and dominatrix) who asked me lots of questions about ballbusting and c*********. While I do a lot of answering questions, she shares a few ideas of her own and some encouragement along the way. We spend a few minutes talking about gender stuff before we get to ballbusting--so feel free to skip to 8 mins if you want to get to the ballbusting talk.. Sharing for your enjoyment.

You can listen here https://soundcloud.com/user-145533768/s5e4-fetish-world-podcast-a-kick-in-the-balls-or-cupcakes

nice interview

I think I was 12 when I got this fetish, because a girl kicked me there in order to win a fight
For me nothing compared with that initial kick. I felt down not being able to move my legs for a while
For a couple of years I hate my balls, but later a fetish came up

You said you were 5, so probably difficult to remember the triggering event

stman
01-07-2021, 02:42 PM
nice interview

I think I was 12 when I got this fetish, because a girl kicked me there in order to win a fight
For me nothing compared with that initial kick. I felt down not being able to move my legs for a while
For a couple of years I hate my balls, but later a fetish came up

You said you were 5, so probably difficult to remember the triggering event

Thanks! So, if it's ok to ask, did it actually feel terrible on the first experience, but turn into a fetish later? When I was 5 a neighborhood girl squeezed my balls, but it already felt great. For me it doesn't really "hurt," it feels more like a f o r c e d orgasm or getting your brains fucked out...

But I know some guys into ballbusting do feel lots of pain, but they like it, or it feels like an act of submission

I didn't have a TV at that age so I know I didn't see ballbusting imagery. There was corporal punishment, but it's hard to say what the trigger is, when the majority of people who have these experiences don't get a ballbusting fetish

Some of my fetishes have obvious triggers though--I'm into ladies' shoes and boots because I got kicked by girls wearing them. haha

dark
01-08-2021, 04:00 AM
Thanks! So, if it's ok to ask, did it actually feel terrible on the first experience, but turn into a fetish later? When I was 5 a neighborhood girl squeezed my balls, but it already felt great. For me it doesn't really "hurt," it feels more like a f o r c e d orgasm or getting your brains fucked out...

But I know some guys into ballbusting do feel lots of pain, but they like it, or it feels like an act of submission

I didn't have a TV at that age so I know I didn't see ballbusting imagery. There was corporal punishment, but it's hard to say what the trigger is, when the majority of people who have these experiences don't get a ballbusting fetish

Some of my fetishes have obvious triggers though--I'm into ladies' shoes and boots because I got kicked by girls wearing them. haha

In my first ball busting experience, the girl who kicked me was wearing wellies. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. We were in primary school during the break but it was raining heavily so all kids stayed in the class. She was sitting on a chair and I was standing in front of her talking to another friend and turned my back on her. The girl was my best female friend by the way. At some point I felt her boot between my legs kicking my balls. I thought that she was going for my butt and missed it but she was keep kicking me and laughing. Not very hard though but it was still embarrassing having someone kicking my balls repeatedly. I stopped her foot I remember - and I was a bit offended and was wondering why she is being such an asshole. At that time obviously I was not into bb or anything like that; especially in times when you think that all girls are silly, weak etc. I am still not sure if she wanted to kick my ass or just kicking me between my legs without thinking that my balls are there and they are sensitive. My guess though, is that she had found out recently that we have sensitive balls. Probably she found out from her older brother or from movies. Kung fu movies were in fashion at that time and every time there was a woman martial artist in it, then it would definitely be a bb scene in the movie.

stman
01-08-2021, 09:41 AM
In my first ball busting experience, the girl who kicked me was wearing wellies. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. We were in primary school during the break but it was raining heavily so all kids stayed in the class. She was sitting on a chair and I was standing in front of her talking to another friend and turned my back on her. The girl was my best female friend by the way. At some point I felt her boot between my legs kicking my balls. I thought that she was going for my butt and missed it but she was keep kicking me and laughing. Not very hard though but it was still embarrassing having someone kicking my balls repeatedly. I stopped her foot I remember - and I was a bit offended and was wondering why she is being such an asshole. At that time obviously I was not into bb or anything like that; especially in times when you think that all girls are silly, weak etc. I am still not sure if she wanted to kick my ass or just kicking me between my legs without thinking that my balls are there and they are sensitive. My guess though, is that she had found out recently that we have sensitive balls. Probably she found out from her older brother or from movies. Kung fu movies were in fashion at that time and every time there was a woman martial artist in it, then it would definitely be a bb scene in the movie.

When I was a teen I had a friend (not a girlfriend, but yes, a girl haha) who liked to hit me in the balls in lots of ways.. her favorite move was to slide underneath me and lift me by the balls with her legs... She was most definitely sometimes acting out scenes from movies she saw. In this case, I'm forgetting the film but I'm pretty sure I can thank the Disney company for her inspiration... :Baahaha:

Those were good times