PDA

View Full Version : A little afraid of ball separator

Balloney
01-28-2021, 03:05 PM
I bought this ball separator online from China, a rubber thing with four rings, one for the genitals, one for the penis, one for each testicle.

Now, I've had each ball separated with a cockring, one ring on both and one separating each and had my wife squeeze the balls. I've had my wife hold my balls with one hand and beat them with an open palm or padded wooden rod. But this little ball separator kind of scares me.

I've had it on. It's made of the material like those thinner rubber cockrings that aren't that stretchy. What bothers me about this device is the rings don't stretch easily and to get them off, I don't want to actually squeeze the ball through the ring. It's hard to hold that little ring and pull it off. Also, it feels like it might be pushing 'too hard' on the part of the ball that does not protrude out of it.

I'm kind of thinking of putting it on and letting my wife go at it the next time she offers a hand job (which usually turns into a BB handjob if I ask for it. But getting the thing off my tender balls after the ordeal is a little concerning. Just trying it out alone, it was hard to pull on that ring in three or four places to get the ball back out. It's easier to put on that take off without doing damage.

In a way, it might be fun if my wife put it on. Usually, I've got to put rings on my balls and such. The other day, though, during our last BB/handjob session, She just opened up the stretcher ring and put it on right behind my balls. I don't think she has the finger strength to pull the ball ring apart on the ball stretching for my nut to come out without getting squished through like playdough.

Has anyone else used one of these ball seperator things? I'm thinking I might put it on the next time I want her to squeeze my balls. Putting three stretchy rings on, one on both balls, and one on each seems to isolate the balls almost as well for her to squeeze between her fingers, but it is easier to remove. But the stretching fings are fat, so I am thinking the stretcher might be a bit better. It's just a bit scarier because of removal.

The one I got looked about like this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001278952889.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.64 4f1043Febmd6&algo_pvid=065b2959-0c82-4f19-9095-81e39b89d4fb&algo_expid=065b2959-0c82-4f19-9095-81e39b89d4fb-34&btsid=0bb0620316118714711828599e50d1&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb 201603_

What are your experiences with these devices? Has anyone used one of these ball stretchers? How do you handle removal?

Gadeto
01-29-2021, 11:37 PM
Why should you be afraid of that toy? Just try an elastrator and than you know what will scare you really lol

Balloney
02-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Why should you be afraid of that toy? Just try an elastrator and than you know what will scare you really lol

I was a little afraid it might hurt my balls, squeeze them. Ironic since I use them so my balls can be squeezed and such.

Since I posted, I've used the ball separator a couple of times. The problem I have with it now is one ball escapes from it sometimes. Maybe I stretched on of the loops too much. It might not be a problem if I had a looser ball sack.

The elastrator does not appeal to me.