PDA

View Full Version : Why don't female models Nancy and Samantha build a website or studio for themselves

jakkisan
02-24-2021, 08:29 AM
Why don't femaledom models like Nancy and Samantha build a website or studio for themselves? ?
A question has been on my mind that despite the fact that the models of this website are very professional, why do not they create a website or a studio for themselves? Samantha and Nancy were very powerful, and lately it was almost them who ran the website. Nancy was a good director and artist in this field ,as you can see from the behind the scenes photos. And they have a lot of fans and lovers who certainly will support them well. They can also partner with some companies and do not pay anything at the beginning or even get capital , like clip 4 sales or some fans. ... will help them for start. They have their own customers. I think now that Sharon doesn't want to work, we can find these models and ask them to make fan-favorite clips. If we find Nancy or Samantha, we have found everyone. Because lately, everything was done by them. I am personally willing to give a good reward for Nancy's contact address (500 $). It is not impossible to find Nancy because now the world has become a global village.
What is your idea?