PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Game Idea-- Bust or Blowjob

Balloney
03-18-2021, 09:53 PM
I have an idea for a ballbusting game.

She thinks of a number between one and ten. If you guess it right, she gives you a blow job for however many minutes you guess. If you guess wrong, then she slaps your balls hard for however many blows you guessed.

This would be a good game for a woman who enjoys slapping her man's balls and he really likes blowjobs. It could be a way to ease him into ball busting. Or it can just be fun for the guy.

First, set what a hard slap is. He opens his legs. She slaps light, then gets harder and harder until he closes his leg. A hard slap could be either a flinch or hard enough to make him close his legs just a bit. A good flinch is probably good enough for a newbie. It should be hard enough to where maybe he thinks he just might want her to stop, even if part of him wants it to continue.

If he scores a blowjob, go back to the beginning and start playing again.

Variants and other issues

The game may need to be play with his hands tied to the headboard and his legs tied open with under-the bed straps or something like that to be effective.

He is not allowed to have an orgasm during the blowjob until it is decided that he may. If he ejaculates during the blowjob, immediately after he finishes, he gets 10 (or 20,etc.) hard hits to the balls, just as hard as he was receiving before he ejaculated. This is quite a deterrent. If he is tied up, he could be subjected to (surprise) post orgasm head stroking until hypersensitivity subsides (or a minute or so after he has gone soft) before the ball beating is administered.

The man could end up with hits for a short time and a rather long blow job if she chooses a high number. So this could be changed to wrong guesses get that many minutes of hard ball slapping or hard ball squeezing. Slaps can be substituted with a number of hard squeezes or a squeeze held for the number of minutes he or she guessed. Hardness of squeezes could be negotiated before the game.

The number of blows or number of minutes for the man's punishment could equal the number she had in mind.

Cheating
She lies if he guesses the number right.

If he guesses the wrong number, she could lie and say the number was 9 or 10, subjecting him to a higher punishment.

If he gets used to the hard slaps, she can increase the strength after the negotiation of hard slaps. Keeping him a the same amount of flinching may be a strategy, within sane limits.

The game could be changed to where he pleasures her for the number of minutes instead if he loses.

skweezme
03-19-2021, 08:38 AM
Geat idea! ��

Balloney
03-19-2021, 09:53 PM
Geat idea! 😁

My wife isn't really into blow jobs or even receiving oral sex. When we were newlyweds, yeah. But now she just doesn't like it and wants me to just stick it in her when we have intercourse. Ball busting for me comes as part of a handjob when she doesn't feel like having intercourse.

There is one thing she does to me occasionally that is just too painful and intense, if she does it hard. She'll squeeze my balls in her fingers and rub the fingers around at the same time. If I am warmed up, I like squeezing and spanking. I can probably take as hard a squeeze she can dole out and she would want to give out first. But the finger rubbing thing is something else.

Maybe I can play a game where that is the punishment if I lose and if I win I get squeezes or spanks. That might have the same psychological effect I was going for here.

The number guessing game would be too intense-- to many losses.

Can someone help me come up with a game where losses and penalties are maybe between 10 and 50%?