PDA

View Full Version : Story-- A Dangerous Ballbusting Game

Balloney
03-24-2021, 09:59 PM
He had been busy. She had been busy. They had not had a lot of sex this year. She was going to take another trip again. With periods and trips, it was hard to have proper sex. She was in her late 40's, and she had expressed her opinion that it was normal not to have a lot of sex. He was in his late 40's, but wished he could have it every night. She was still young-looking, thin, and pretty. He still wanted to smash dat often.

This was one of those nights when she would not indulge, but would satisfy her man with a handjob. All too often, handjobs turned into ball busting. He would say 'Play with my balls.' In recent months, the ball play had gotten to be more intense. Rather than giving the light slaps in the past, one night, she grabbed his balls, making a ring with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, and started slapping with hard, firm slaps with her right hand. On and on it went. Surprisingly, this felt great to him. It kind of hurt, but in a good way. It was almost orgasmic.

She often squeezed him during ball play, but during the last session, he'd put a cockring at the base of the scrotum and one around one ball and bid her squeeze each ball between thumb and forefinger. Again, it kind of hurt, but mainly he felt an orgasmic pleasure. He'd given her the thumbs up and she held the squeeze. Her fingers gave out.

Now, after a long hiatus of sex and ballplay, he had an idea for a ball busting game. She said, in her Asian accent, "I can give you HJ", their abbreviation for a handjob. He stripped naked, got their little roller bag suitcase of sex toys out of the closet, grabbed the lid to his shaving creme and a plastic cup out of the bathroom, and dropped them on the bed. He took out the normal stuff, the rubber cock rings, lube, a plastic mat to hold his semen while she hopefully did some post orgasm stimulation on him later. This time, he also pulled out something new. He'd bought a bag of plastic ruby-looking things from the dollar store, took out 50 pieces, and put them in a sandwich bag.

He wanted her to play a game. Early in their marriage, she'd given him intercourse one night, handjobs the next, and handjobs on period nights. But her hands would tire, so he found that if she watched TV or a movie, she did not seem tired and would keep on stroking him. He could ask her to lay off a bit to edge himself. This started a pattern of her not being that engaged in handjobs. She would monotanously beat his balls, too, during ball busting, and he wanted her to look at him and pay him attention and be playful.

The last time he'd offered to play a game was the time when she grabbed his balls and started wailing on them, putting him quickly into a zone of almost painful bliss so that he forgot about the game. But he had been fantasizing about doing something fun with her. First he let her 'warm him up' with several minutes of a handjob and a bit of light ball spanking.

So he explained the game to her, "When you give me a handjob, I really enjoy interaction with you, eye contact, and I want to make this kind of fun and exciting. Can you humor me a bit and play a game with me while you are playing with my balls?"

"Okay, maybe. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you hit or squeeze my balls to the count of 20. If I flinch, I get a point. I'll put one of these rubies in my little bag. If I don't flinch, then you get a point. If I get a point, I put a ruby in this shaving cream cap. If you get a point, I will put it in this cup. Whoever gets the most rubies wins."

"What is flinch?"

"Flinch means move like this". He closes his legs. "Or I could block with my hands like this. We should decide on the prizes if we win."

"What kind of prizes?"

"Let's pick some things we can do for each other because we love each other, things we should do anything, but make them prizes just for fun. If you win, i can give you the best, most loving full body massage. If I win, I want you to make love to me four days in a row, at the time of day I choose, and I get to do any positions I want with you."

So often if he asked for anything other than missionary, she'd say, "I'm tired." Usually, though, with a bit of insistence, he'd ask her to get on top to 'finish me off' after she'd been worn out with orgasms. He was planing on doing her from behind and enjoying the view from reverse cowgirl, and trying some weird and funy positions. Consequetive nights of sexual intercourse had become a very rare thing since her 30's.

She was hesitant. He said, "It will be fun. I will be gentle."

"Why don't you just let me play with your balls. This sounds complicated."

"Come on, Honey. Make this fun for me."

"Okay, let's get started."

"Well, if you want me to close my legs, you cna keep hitting harder and harder. Why don't we practice a maximum squeeze and a maximum hit. Look, I have this special dividing rubber ring that splits the balls. I 'll put it on." He put on the ring. Each nut hang down separately, a perfect target for squeezing fingers.

"Do you remember last time your fingers got tired?" he asked. "I think if you squeeze against this part of your fingers between your knuckles like this, your finger may not get tired. You squeeze my testicle, slowly increasing how hard to squeeze, and I will say "mercy" if you squeeze too hard. If I say that, lighten your grip just slightly. Let's do the left ball first."

She got his right not, on her left, between her thumb and the place between the last two knuckles of her forefinger. A few seconds later, he said 'mercy', catch his breath. She let go.

"Don't let go. Just lighten your grip. Let's try again... Mercy. Okay, um. there. yeah.", he said, barely breathing out those last few words. "Now let's try the other one... mercy.... okay perfect. You can let go. Now you know how hard to squeeze."

"Now let us try for maximum hits. Hit my balls harder and harder until I saw mercy. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh. You hit like a girl. uh. Mercy! Just a little lighter than that."

"Okay now. Let's do three rounds. The first round, slap with your hand 20 times. If I flinch, then you get a point. Then, you squeeze and count to 20. If I flinch, you get a point. Then, hit me with this stick 20 times." He gave her the stick he'd made, a wooden stick from an unusued plunger from the Dollar Tree glued into a swimming noodle, wiht part of the handle protruding out. He'd stuck that in the sex gear bag.

He continued, "Okay, so slaps first, then squeezes, then hit me with the ball bat. After that, 20 strokes on my penis."

"This sounds complicated," She said.

"Try it. This could be fun." He replied.

"Okay".

Slap. Slap. Slap. He stayed still.

"Honey, can you use your palm, please not your fingers."

"I think I get that point, Honey." He said.

"You moved a little. You moved your hips up." She said.

"I'm a human being. I move a little. Let's decide what constitutes a flinch. How about if I move this much, it's okay. These much with my legs, this much with my hips? Okay? But if I move more, you get a point, and if I block with my hands, you get a point, Okay?"

"Okay, okay. What's next?"

Squeezes. She grabs his balls, newly separated in this device and instead of grabbing them underneath, the squeezes from the side. This is a new sensation. He manages to keep his cool. It starts to feel good. He thinks he should cry mercy, but maybe he'll lose the point. 20... It's over. That was pretty good, but intense.

Whack! Whack whack! "My point," she says.

They play a while, clarifying that handjob time allows for free movement. He's up by about 18 points, and decides he is going to win the four nights of sex in a row, his choice for position-- quite a prize if she doesn't welch, using some health excuse (too sore, etc.) He wants to keep her motived so he decides to give her some tips.

He tells her, "You are good at strategy. You have to use some strategy to win at this game. Like, when you are slapping, you can tap more slowly and give me a couple of surprise maximum strength hits. You can also hit the senitive under side of the balls bu surprise, or do a handclap. When you squeeze, you could squeeze just one ball. It's the same squeeze, but harder to take if it is just one ball, or you could squeeze from a different angle or try to find sensitive spots. Also, you are using this nice side of the ball bat that I ironed flat to feel like a hand. The original round side or this bumpy side are more difficult for me to take without moving. If you mix up the types of moves you do instead of doing 20 of the same move, it is harder for me to stay still.

She gets a gleam in her eye. It's slapping round. Bam!, a slap comes down. Smack! the second one from the left. Crush! she claps her hands with his balls in between. That one actually feels intense but good. It's all good, but hard to take at the same time. Thud! a finger whack instead of palms, he closes his legs a bit.

"My point", she says. Before he can put the ruby in her cup, she's got him in a one nut squeeze, top to bottom of the nut. He sits up. "My point", she says.

Whack!, with the bumpy edge of the padded ball bat. He stays still. Whack! Whack! Whack! Three all on one ball. He blocks with his hand. "My point."

Time for strokes.

She says, "If you orgasm, we can still keep playing the game until I win."

Gulp! Uh oh....

Balloney
03-24-2021, 10:00 PM
I'm hoping to talk my wife into playing this tomorrow. I don't know if she will go for it, or just say it is too complicated and lay into my balls with her hands. Not sure if the transactional approach to sex is good, and she doesn't like it. Maybe it's okay in a game.

I doubt she will suggest continuing if I orgasm from the handjob round. I may suggest that. The alternative would be to throw the games. But it is unlikely that 20 strokes in a row will push me over the edge in this situation.