PDA

View Full Version : A Simpl Ball Separator

Balloney
03-24-2021, 11:03 PM
Recently, Ball busting sessions with my wife have included harder nut squeezing. I used to have her squeeze the sack, generally with one hand, but during our last session, I had her squeeze each ball between thumb and forefinger. It was really intense, almost orgasmic. Her fingers tired out. I think I could handle her maximum squeeze, too. I am hoping for an intense session tomorrow after I come home from work. I think squeezing using the space between two knucks of the forefinger is more powerful and less tiring.

Before, she said she couldn't do this because she couldn't isolate the balls. So last time, I put a cockring around the base of the sack, then on around one ball. But this leaves both balls tight, with little slack in the scrotum. It makes it hard for her to get tender parts, and one nut is constantly squeezed a bit by the ring, which is kind of out of balance. I have one of those four connected rubber ring separators, but I got a rather large size, maybe overestimating my own testicle size. That doesn't work.

I workered this cock ring that has a place for each nut to come out, a nut separator, from China. I am still waiting for this thing.

In the meantime, I think i have figured out a potential simple solution for a ball separator. I cut a fat rubber band. I put a cock ring around the base of the sack and ran the strip of rubber that used to be a rubber band between the testicles and pulled both ends tightly under the cockring.

Spanking with this on will probably open up some tender seldom-spanked/beaten parts of the testicles.

Has anyone tried this device? If so, let me know how it goes.

I think I have a good ball separator that allows for an appropriate grip for squeezing. It is hard to squeeze myself properly. I will have to wait until my next session.

Gadeto
03-25-2021, 12:04 AM
Sounds really nice! Can yoou please post the link to the nut seperator from china? Would be also cool if you could share some pic. or. clips from your ballplay with your wife!! Sorry that you don`t use an elastrator for ********** play with your wife. Its the best tool for this and also really safe to use, depending how long you let the rubberband on. I never get the band of the elastrator, i only close the elastrator with my balls inside the band and trap them. So you can open it easy again and get it off.

Balloney
03-25-2021, 07:28 AM
Sounds really nice! Can yoou please post the link to the nut seperator from china? Would be also cool if you could share some pic. or. clips from your ballplay with your wife!! Sorry that you don`t use an elastrator for ********** play with your wife. Its the best tool for this and also really safe to use, depending how long you let the rubberband on. I never get the band of the elastrator, i only close the elastrator with my balls inside the band and trap them. So you can open it easy again and get it off.

Here is the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001288424786.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.61da4c 4dI81NUn

Posting naked pictures of myself or my wife? Homey don't play dat.

Elastrators are made to ********. It's too extreme on the other side of the 'safe, sane' spectum for my tastes. Cord play does not really appeal to me.