PDA

View Full Version : Elastrator band removal: What's the best tool/technique?

Hurts_so_good
03-28-2021, 02:59 PM
NOTE!! I will say that before posting this, I searched all the threads I could find on here with keywords for information and could not find what I was looking for.

Okay friends, I've finally managed to successfully introduce bands into my sex life with my wife.

I snuck it in slowly, starting first with rough blowjobs, then surprising her by making an (unsolicited and) official signed contract signing away ownership of my cock and balls to her, then cock and ball biting, then finally opening up about my penectomy fetish. I'm one of the lucky ones who found a wife (after being married for 15 years now) who enjoys my fantasy (or is at least a really good sport about it!)

Anyway, about a year ago, I finally took the leap and purchased an elastrator. We've used cock rings and rubber bands in the past, but nothing this hardcore. At first she was apprehensive (only because she was worried about going too far), but after assuring her that as long as they are on for a short period of time, there is a low risk of serious physical damage.

Anyway, I love when we band my cock and she bites and tears and tugs on it (not to mention it allows her to chew and bite my cock while I cum without cumming in her mouth - she dislikes the texture of cum, so this is often times the only time she'll suck/bite/chew my cock while I'm cumming (my absolute favorite!).

The part that's not so fun (and why I don't band my cock more - though my wife enjoys watching, haha) is trying to remove the band. My current technique is nipping at it a little at a time with a pair of wire cutters, but inevitably comes the final snap of the band which I'll just say is "less than desirable".

Is there a better tool/method out there? I haven't tried yet, but I read somewhere on here that pet nail trimmers worked. Anything else? What's your tool/technique that helps with removal? Or is it just an unavoidable part of elastrator band play (if it is, so be it. I enjoy it too much to stop!)

Balloney
03-28-2021, 06:27 PM
No interest in your tool, but maybe something between you and the band would help.

Balloney
03-28-2021, 07:25 PM
Also, can you tell us what it feels like when that final bit of the band snaps? Is it pain from skin snapping or from blood rushing back in all at once, like the pain from removing nipple clamps (or so I've read)?

I read a post from a man who said he banded, but his testicles produced just about no testosterone and he was infertile.

pallone
03-29-2021, 07:47 AM
I don't band my cock, just my balls and I apply some moisturizing cream before releasing the band on my scrotum, the cream reduce the pain when you cut the band off. You obviously need to put something between the band and the part you're working on to help the removal (if you intend to...) I use a little nylon string to help my wife remove the band that she just cut off with a small scissor.

Gadeto
03-29-2021, 11:47 PM
I do also only band my balls. But i don get the band off the elastrator i just close it. When i am finished i just open the elastrator and get my trapped balls out again. I just get it off the elastrator completly a few times and then cutting it is not fine. But there is help,, get something to slip around the base of your nutsack, some rubber or something else that protects the skin from the band, so it will strangle the balls or cock as its supposed for, but does not hurt when you remove it.

Gadeto
03-29-2021, 11:49 PM
No interest in your tool, but maybe something between you and the band would help.

I really don`t get it why you are so scared of the elastrator. I mean its safe as long as you dont leave it on no longer then 5 minutes and you also can do it as i described it above. Believe me, this is the ultimate thing, forget anything else!

Balloney
03-30-2021, 10:58 AM
I really don`t get it why you are so scared of the elastrator. I mean its safe as long as you dont leave it on no longer then 5 minutes and you also can do it as i described it above. Believe me, this is the ultimate thing, forget anything else!
Perfectly safe? What is you doctoral degree in and what type of sample size did you use to determine that elastrator play for five minutes would not reduce testosterone production, speed production, testicular size, or reduce sensitivity to the feeling of being hit or squeezed in the future? How did you talk the men into this? Did you at least do a study with animals?

Cord play does not appeal to me. Nor does cutting of blood flow. The risk of lowering testosterone and risks to future regular sex is too great. I have a duty as an honorable husband to have sex with my wife. Ball play is just for fun.

Is there a way to estimate the cremester muscle to get the same feeling. If we could substitute that for hits or squeezes I might be interested.

Does this elastrator stuff feel like a constant ball kick or squeeze? What is the thrill?

pallone
03-30-2021, 03:10 PM
Perfectly safe? What is you doctoral degree in and what type of sample size did you use to determine that elastrator play for five minutes would not reduce testosterone production, speed production, testicular size, or reduce sensitivity to the feeling of being hit or squeezed in the future? How did you talk the men into this? Did you at least do a study with animals?

Cord play does not appeal to me. Nor does cutting of blood flow. The risk of lowering testosterone and risks to future regular sex is too great. I have a duty as an honorable husband to have sex with my wife. Ball play is just for fun.

Is there a way to estimate the cremester muscle to get the same feeling. If we could substitute that for hits or squeezes I might be interested.

Does this elastrator stuff feel like a constant ball kick or squeeze? What is the thrill?

You' shouldn't play with your testicles at all if you're concerned about fertility.

I play sometimes with my wife, I just leave the band for few minutes and my testicles are still working after three years of light abuses, the moisturizing cream avoid the pain when cutting the band and a little cord through the band helps me to cut it easily, not a problem until now.

I'm not a doctor and I'm playing with my testicles.

The thrill is that I have a c astration fantasy and the elastrator gives me the real thing, great orgasms. I tried not to snap the band off the prongs but it's not as exciting as the sensation to have the balls banded and possibly slowly dieing.

Balloney
03-30-2021, 05:35 PM
You' shouldn't play with your testicles at all if you're concerned about fertility.

I play sometimes with my wife, I just leave the band for few minutes and my testicles are still working after three years of light abuses, the moisturizing cream avoid the pain when cutting the band and a little cord through the band helps me to cut it easily, not a problem until now.

I'm not a doctor and I'm playing with my testicles.

The thrill is that I have a c astration fantasy and the elastrator gives me the real thing, great orgasms. I tried not to snap the band off the prongs but it's not as exciting as the sensation to have the balls banded and possibly slowly dieing.

The idea of being ********* is not erotic to me at all. I do not eroticize my balls dying.

I like the sensation of having my balls spanked moderately hard, as long as my wife is doing it. My pretty Asian lady doing it while giving me a hand job or between periods of stroking is erotic. I also enjoy the sensation of relatively hard squeezing. Does the banding feel like that? Is there a way to get a bit of that 'punched in the gut' ball bust feeling by doing stuff to the cremester (sp?) muscle without banding? I've got an e-stim unit. I haven't been able to imitate that feeling with it. I don't get hit hard enough to have that feeling.

Hurts_so_good
03-30-2021, 08:36 PM
Also, can you tell us what it feels like when that final bit of the band snaps? Is it pain from skin snapping or from blood rushing back in all at once, like the pain from removing nipple clamps (or so I've read)?

I read a post from a man who said he banded, but his testicles produced just about no testosterone and he was infertile.

Thank you for asking, I should have clarified. I was referring to from the band snapping against the skin. I've never kept a band on long enough for there to be pain from blood rushing back in.

Balloney
03-30-2021, 08:52 PM
This is also the kind of play my wife would not go for. It's too extreme, and I am sure she would consider it weird. She doesn't like the acrylic ball crusher with screw down clamps, and this is more extreme than that. Having hared ball play done to you by someone who cares is fun. The idea of solo ball play does not have much joy in it. A cow ********** device doesn't sound erotic to me at all, either.

With low T and possibly shrinking balls, I am thinking about cutting out or cutting down on the heavy ball play, anyway. It's a sad thing to contemplate. Having my nuts played with and squeezed makes a hand job many times more enjoyable, especially since my wife and I have been experimenting with near maximum strength ball squeezing. I've been hoping and praying that my wife would be overcome with some kind of perimenopausal extreme horniness that turns her into an aggressive ****** of her husband, mounting while I am asleep in the middle of the night and waking me up with sex. If I were getting hot, long sessions of intercourse every night, I would care nearly as much about ball squeezing and spanking.

Gadeto
03-30-2021, 11:45 PM
I really doesn`t get the whole thing you are taking about. You wrote you dont wont to " reduce testosterone production, speed production, testicular size, or reduce sensitivity"!!
But you are doing hard ballplay as hard squeezing and hitting the balls and then you also order a ball separator?? Do you really think this wont have an effect your balls?

And from my side of this: I dont wont to ******** myself or anything else. I also dont wont to have pain to my balls from hitting them. And i also dont have pain in my balls when i use the elastrator as i dont pull it off/close it completly and use it mostly not longer as the when the orgasm is comming or a little before. I just love the feeling that something could happen to my testicles with that band. And that a woman/girl could ******** me so easy with that thing, and thats the thrill for me.

Balloney
03-31-2021, 04:07 PM
I really doesn`t get the whole thing you are taking about. You wrote you dont wont to " reduce testosterone production, speed production, testicular size, or reduce sensitivity"!!
But you are doing hard ballplay as hard squeezing and hitting the balls and then you also order a ball separator?? Do you really think this wont have an effect your balls?

And from my side of this: I dont wont to ******** myself or anything else. I also dont wont to have pain to my balls from hitting them. And i also dont have pain in my balls when i use the elastrator as i dont pull it off/close it completly and use it mostly not longer as the when the orgasm is comming or a little before. I just love the feeling that something could happen to my testicles with that band. And that a woman/girl could ******** me so easy with that thing, and thats the thrill for me.

I had a conversation with my doctor about low testosterone after ordering the separator.

I enjoy the squeezing and slapping my wife does at my request. If test come back as a vall problem,
I may lay off the ballbusting. I think I am done with the crusher. If my problem is with the pituitary gland and I get that fix, when I get that spreader I may be hitting my wife up for some ball squeezing and spanking.

Losing my testicle is not erotic so elastrator play does not appeal to me.

Some people say balls can take a lot of punishment. It may be what I am doing is not that severe and is not the root cause of my issues. It is milder, I think, than kicks to the nuts.

Balloney
04-02-2021, 06:46 AM
@Hurts_so_good and @pallone

On another forum a man related his conversation with a urologist at this link http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15394&page=2 on post 17. The urologist said to avoid activities that cut off blood flow.

Hurts_so_good
04-02-2021, 04:57 PM
@Hurts_so_good and @pallone

On another forum a man related his conversation with a urologist at this link http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15394&page=2 on post 17. The urologist said to avoid activities that cut off blood flow.

I do appreciate the information, but I'm not terribly concerned. I'm 40 years old and I've banded my cock in some fashion or another since I was a teenager (and zero impact on sensitivity or function). I don't ever band it for more than 30 minutes or so at a time (basically, I just band my cock, get myself off, and then remove the band), and I do it so infrequently, I'm not concerned about the risk (I maybe band 7 to 10 times a year, any more now when the wife and I are feeling extra kinky). I only started using elastrator bands for the last year, and I've only banded my cock with them 5 or 6 times. I would be inclined to band more often, but the removal (particularly the snapping of the band when I break it) is uncomfortable enough that I avoid doing it more often because of the pain of the band snapping. This is the reason why I created this post to see how others in the group remove their bands, if there was a less painful way of removing them while avoiding or minimizing the pain caused by the rubber snapping against the skin when broken.

Balloney
04-02-2021, 06:48 PM
I do appreciate the information, but I'm not terribly concerned. I'm 40 years old and I've banded my cock in some fashion or another since I was a teenager (and zero impact on sensitivity or function). I don't ever band it for more than 30 minutes or so at a time (basically, I just band my cock, get myself off, and then remove the band), and I do it so infrequently, I'm not concerned about the risk (I maybe band 7 to 10 times a year, any more now when the wife and I are feeling extra kinky). I only started using elastrator bands for the last year, and I've only banded my cock with them 5 or 6 times. I would be inclined to band more often, but the removal (particularly the snapping of the band when I break it) is uncomfortable enough that I avoid doing it more often because of the pain of the band snapping. This is the reason why I created this post to see how others in the group remove their bands, if there was a less painful way of removing them while avoiding or minimizing the pain caused by the rubber snapping against the skin when broken.

How did you 'band' without the elastrator? I put a cockring down there to separate body from balls for my wife to squeeze or spank them. Back when it was an issue, I tried it a little for ejaculatory control. Even as a young man, though, I could wear my wife out. If it is not tight, I don't think it is an issue. The issue is unwanted squishing of balls against a leg or under her behind or something like that. Did you put rubber bands on before?

Hurts_so_good
04-03-2021, 11:39 AM
How did you 'band' without the elastrator? I put a cockring down there to separate body from balls for my wife to squeeze or spank them. Back when it was an issue, I tried it a little for ejaculatory control. Even as a young man, though, I could wear my wife out. If it is not tight, I don't think it is an issue. The issue is unwanted squishing of balls against a leg or under her behind or something like that. Did you put rubber bands on before?

Prior to using an elastrator, I just used anything I had around the house to constrict the bloodflow. Rubberbands (wrapped around multiple times as tightly as I could), shoelace, regular cock rings (though these obviously weren't anywhere as tight as an elastrator band or rubberbands). Mainly it was rubberbands though. I'd say they were easier to remove than an elastrator band, but more painful on the skin (not from snapping, but just the tight constriction across a thin surface area (as one would expect from a rubber band that's not perfectly overlapped in the same place).

Takkyuu_tama
05-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Well, having gone through about a dozen bands so far, a cat claw scissors is working okay for getting it off the balls. (I just have no interest in banding my cock, and I imagine it is an awful and risky endeavor to remove a band from one).

I had to sand down the rougher outside edges of the scissors a bit to be more comfortable. I try to nudge one of the jaws under the band, then gently wiggle it and pull it away from the scrotum so that I'm not pinching more skin between it and the band when I squeeze to cut it. But still, I manage to nick myself occasionally, and yes, the snapping sting when the band breaks is arguably the most painful part of it, even if it's only for a few seconds. (It feels kind of like a rope burn, and tends to leave a pink line around the scrotum for a day or two).

I think tying a string around the band before applying it is probably going to be your best bet, so that you can at least pull it away for clipping (man, the thought of nicking a blood vessel at the base of a hard cock gives me the shudders).

The skin sting when it snaps is still going to be an issue, for sure.
I wonder if applying a couple loops of medical adhesive tape around the target section of your cock would help at all? Or a thin leather or rubber cock ring?
I tried lubing up the rings in coconut oil first once, because I knew it could soften up rubber, but after one spontaneously broke and launched off the pliers, I started to worry for my eyes. Goggles of some sort aren't a bad idea.