PDA

View Full Version : How to make your balls sensitive to the slightest touch again

Balloney
04-20-2021, 07:57 AM
I did not realize it, but I think my balls became much less sensitive over time.

Probably, the first time you got yours solidly tapped or kicked, there were all kinds of sensation. A little nausea from a tap. That painful feeling. if mixed with other stimulation, it might be a bit pleasureful, but in a weird naughty way.

I think it was that way for me, many years ago. I had forgotten until I felt it again and got resensitized.

I am in my 40's and I was diagnosed with low testosterone. The doctor put me on gel. Over time, I realized my nuts had shrunk, or at least the left one had. I think the right one had, too. I had a ball spreader comprised of rubber rings. The left testicle used to fit in that, with the threat that it might come out. I'd bought a large spreader.

When I found this out, I stopped taking the gel. I had looked up why my balls were shrinking. It probably wasn't the increase in squeezing pressure I asked my wife to use as I was horny from the testosterone, and it probably wasn't the crusher board or the slapping. I'm guessing here. At least I don't know that was the case. It might have been the electro shock from the TENS unit. But research that showed decrease in leydig cells in rats was after some very long lateral shocks of many hours, not my less-than-half-hour sessions.

So I figured it was the testosterone. Both Testosterone and anabolic steroids can shrink your balls. The body detects the testosterone and shuts down the cycle that tells your balls to make more T-juice. Then the cells can start to atrophe. They can turn as small as raisins I read.

The ol left nut was small. I looked up average ball sizes and I was still above average, even my shrunken ball, which was mildly comforting.

So I quit testosterone cold turkey. I read testicle mass might come back. I think my balls have been growing. The left nut fits in the spreader better. The right nut looks bit. It is bigger than the left nut.

How to make balls sensitive
So, when my left nut started growing back, I noticed if I tap it, it is a lot more sensitive. There is this uber sensitive testicle pain, probably the same thing I would have felt at 20 years old before years of having my nuts slapped hard and occasionally squeezed once a month to twice a week during hand jobs. My wife might deliver hundreds of solid slaps with her palm, which have gotten harder over the years.

I told my wife about my shrunken balls, and she said it was because I'd abused them. She did not mention the idea of her having any responsibility as the slapper and squeezer. She did it at my request, to be fair.. I told her it was probably the testosterone.

I'm trying to resist having the tender sensitive left ball slapped around until it reaches it's full girth, to ensure proper re-growth.I suppose the formula here is to shrink balls with TRT, and then, if they grow back... if... the tissue might be really tender and sensitive. But honestly, I would not recommend it. I am enjoying the side effect.

It could be the balls are sensitive because I have been giving them a rest from spanking and squeezing for weeks. But why is the left nut so tender if this is the case?

I wish my balls were really sensitive to impact play, so a mild slap would make me want to close my legs. I'd like to get those extra sensations back and be able to get the sexual sensations of ball busting with lighter taps. I'd like to play a game where my wife gets me to close my legs with her slaps. I don't want her to have to do it hard. I got to where I would rarely close my legs for a slap, and a squeeze would have to be so hard it concerned me.

The concern now is that my left nut may be a lot more sensitive than my right. You know how it feels like to get just one nut slapped or squeezed? I may be off balanced, but that could be a source of fun for some sexual play also.

I don't think my left nut is as sensitive as it was when I was 16 or 20. I'd like to have fully sensitized youthful nuts. If anyone can figure out how to restore penis-head sensitivity, especially post-orgasm, in our later years, please share it.

pallone
04-20-2021, 03:10 PM
Your experience is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Balloney
04-22-2021, 02:16 PM
Your experience is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

I was wanting to wait several more months, as long as I was on TRT, for my balls to grow back to subject them to ball slapping, spanking, torture, etc. But I couldn't resist. My wife gave me a hand job the other day, and I asked her to spank my balls from underneath in an upward stroke. But little taps from her fingers reasonated throughout my groin with delicious ball pain. It was from the tender left nut, but when she tapped both, it did not feel off balance like a one-ball bust would feel.

A tap has all this sensation, ball pain, etc. on the left nut. I've got much less sensation in the right testicle. I'm tempted to take the testosterone I still have to shrink both nuts down, but I might have to turn my left ball into a raisin to get the hard right one to shrink, so I know it would be foolish, too. What if the nuts didn't grow back? So I'll have to enjoy the tender right nut. I should probably have my wife lay off and let it grow back. I hope the right one gets some more girth from some tender new tissue. I think it has grown just a little and may be a little more tender in places.