PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Castratrix Archetype

JockMe
05-31-2021, 10:51 AM
If you fantasize about having your balls cut, what type of Castratrix gets you off?

The leather dominatrix punishing a slave?

The loving wife taking your balls to make you a better husband?

The cowgirl gelding a stallion?

What fuels everyones fantasy? Lets hear it!

pallone
05-31-2021, 03:10 PM
The Vet friend asking me if I wanna be gelded by her.

virile
06-02-2021, 02:03 AM
mee too I have the fantasy of the vet, pallone I would jerk off while watching the vet ******** a stallion, could you ask her if available to do it?

JockMe
06-02-2021, 06:14 AM
The Vet friend asking me if I wanna be gelded by her.

That's hot. It could lead to some great role play.

tony_k_1
06-02-2021, 07:06 AM
for me, it is girl(s) with a sense of humour, laughing and joking about what they are doing and the after effects. preferably with a reason for what they're doing. some kind of justified if OTT payback. an evil grin is way hotter than angry shouting or moody dark scenes IMO :)

dingo6
06-03-2021, 02:03 AM
for me, it is girl(s) with a sense of humour, laughing and joking about what they are doing and the after effects. preferably with a reason for what they're doing. some kind of justified if OTT payback. an evil grin is way hotter than angry shouting or moody dark scenes IMO :)

Completely agree, I like it when a girl enjoys doing it or finds it funny. Finding girls reactions when they talk about it is great too. I never liked it when they were clearly acting because they're doing it for money. They'd read the back of a cereal box if they were paid to.