PDA

View Full Version : A long-awaited ball-beating session

Balloney
06-26-2021, 08:34 AM
My wife was on the rag, but offered to give me a hand job for Father's Day. I'd made a big deal about Mother's Day. But we are doing a home renovation project, going to bed in the wee hours of the morning. I'd been shut down from sex for about a month other than a couple of hand jobs. She was sick that day, and recovered the next, but is often the case, put me off for the hand job until it was late and she was tired.

I'd wanted to play a version of a ball busing game I posted here and never got her to play, where she squeezes and hits until I tell her what is 'maximum' allowed, then for 20 seconds or strokes or so, she does that. If she makes me move my legs, then she gets a point, which means I put one of 50 plastic gems I got from the dollar tree in her container, and if I don't flinch, I get one in my container. Whoever gets the most wins. The idea was to rotate through so many ball spanks for a round, so many ball squeezes for a round, then a round of playing with my penis. I was thinking 20 strokes/hits/ with seconds for squeezes. She could hit from different directions, squeeze one or both balls, and use variety to make me flinch/move my legs. If I won, I wanted to negotiate for 21 days straight of intercourse hoping maybe she'd negotiate me down to three or four, where i choose positions with no complaining if I win. I would have been willing to give several days of massages... collected after our projects are over and we had recovered next month.

I worked out a few kinks with the game. Instead of moving legs, it could be make a bell ring. I did not have bells. I had keys and velcro straps to strap them to my knees.

But she was worn out and as usual got grumpy at the mention of a game and shut it down.

I had abstained from real ball busting for maybe three months or so with a little in the way of minor relapses. I had been diagnosed with low testosterone a whlie back. I am in my late 40's. I took testosterone, and combined with electro-shock ball crushers, regular ball spankings, and testosterone, I noticed my balls started to shrink, or at least the left one. So I have been off of testosterone for a month. I read electricity can cause death to Leydig cells in the testicles which make testosterone, so I quit that. I'd asked for some minor ball patting during a hand job, and I'd had a firm ball massage, but not quite to what I consider ball busting, during a hand job. My wife plays with my balls for regular foreplay (which is usually brief for us as she wants me to stick it in pretty quick) and I asked her to go easy.

I was horny, and I was 'ball horney' where a tap here or there to the balls felt really good. I took extra Swedish pollen flower supplements hoping to build up ejaculate and intensify horniness and ejaculation for a really good ball busting handjob session.

Then I asked for this game, which she shut down. Her hands were tired. So I suggested she use the ball-bat, a swimming noodel with a large dowel rod, which I took from a newly purchased plunger from the Dollar Tree. My balls needed a beating. So she got to work,

'Thud! Thud! Thud"

"Ouch, not so hard."

It all landed squarely on my right testicle. The left testicle, which has been growing back, I think, after the testosterone therapy ended (and my T was in the normal range, too, last time) is smaller than my right, which protrudes out more. I thought I'd be feeling more with the deliciously (I thought) sensitive left net.

I noticed during the ball beating my legs and body were squirming all over the place. If this were the game, I would have lost the point anyway. I forgot how hard this stuff was on the balls...or ball. I had her alternate with squeezing. I did use my phone as a stopwatch, using 45 seconds, since 20 seconds seemed short in the moment.

I had been thinking of telling her, for the game, one way to win would be to get me to ejaculate fast, then it would be easier to make me wiggle by continuing to hit and squeeze my balls. But during hand job time, I kept having to stop her so I wouldn't spurt all over the place.

If we had been playing the game this time and she really followed through, the keys would have jingled all over the place, I would have probably ejaculated early. Realistically, she would have stopped after that and I would have agreed, but if she'd have insisted, hypothetically, she could have mopped the floor with me and probably gotten most of the 50 gems. I think 20 seconds is better, maybe 15 seconds of hand job in case I get worked up and want the game to last a while. I can go for a long time during intercourse, but hand jobs and ball busting are unpredictible. If I knew she had the 'mean streak' to insist on continuing after ejaculation, a longer hand job round might make sense.....Assuming she goes for it.

Maybe some day I will talk her into the game and set the limits really light for hits and squeezes, or one or the other so I have a chance. Of course, a woman can loose track of how hard is too hard and if she is competitive, squeeze or hit harder or harder, which is part of the 'fun' of this.

My wife and I had a heart-to-heart last night, which included some of the issues around grumpy attitudes. We've gotten snippy with each other during the high sex move. We had regular sex last night, intercourse. We discussed our sex life and I hope we have lots more nongrumpy sex as a result. I'm down for lots of interourse and would be willing to forgo ballbusting for a while if that is the case.