PDA

View Full Version : Stories

jim_z
07-15-2021, 08:29 PM
Stories aren't for everyone, so I figure a separate thread is in order. Here's one with squeezing and **********, two of my favs (you, in fantasy).
--------------------------------------
Seminar
The college co-eds sat giggling in the classroom waiting for the instructor to arrive. They’d all shown up a little early for this seminar, as they were quite excited for it. The listed title was “How to Handle a Man (for young women),” taught by Miss Sophie Flowers, and the description stated that they would learn the best ways to touch a male through hands-on experience. These types of courses were getting more common on college campuses, and the young women were glad of the opportunity. Some were still virgins, and most considered that they had a lot to learn about men.
Miss Flowers came through the door, and everyone grew silent as they turned to watch her enter. She was young for a college instructor, only in her late twenties, with a pretty face, slim figure, and blond hair.
“Hello ladies!” she exclaimed as she strode to the front of the room. “I hope you’re all excited for this seminar!” The tittering and girlish giggles told her they were.
“Let’s get right to it,” she said. “As six of you signed up for today, I have six male students who volunteered to join us. I’ll bring them in now, and each of you pair up with one of them.” The girls, all of whom were quite attractive, were suddenly very quiet as six young men filed into the room and stood along the wall at the front of the class. The guys were also all attractive, fit and young, and dressed only in bathrobes.
“OK ladies, pair up with a gentleman please, and stand in front of him,” said Miss Flowers. The class complied with coy expressions. “All right now, how many of you have touched a man’s privates before?” asked the pretty teacher. Most of the class raised their hands, but not all.
“Gentlemen, please disrobe. When you’re with a man, you’ll find that it’s never hard to touch him. Most men will gladly let you put your hands on their genitals. Please turn to your man now, and take his penis in your hand.” As the girls complied, most of the guys grinned at them, their manhoods starting to rise to the occasion.
“Now with your other hand,” continued Miss Flowers, “hold both of his testicles. This is the most important part of correctly handling a man, and the one that’s most overlooked.” When the girls had all complied, some of them having a little difficulty grasping the slippery orbs, Miss Flowers smirked.
“Listen carefully now, and I want you to do exactly as I say without hesitation. Squeeze his testicles as hard as you can!” Many of the girls gasped with surprise, but all of them smiled and bore down hard on the testicles trapped in their hands. “In fact,” continued Miss Flowers, “you can let go of the penis now. That was just a pretext to get your hands on him. Once you have his testicles, you completely and utterly control a man. He won’t resist any command you give him, I promise, though it’s possible to incapacitate him so completely that he can’t move if you squeeze hard enough. I’ve even had a few pass out on me! Feel free to use the other hand on those testicles as well.”
The guys were shocked. They’d thought (like the young co-eds) that this was going to be a handjob class. Most of them bent over around the girls’ hands, clutching futilely at their wrists, and many emitted high squeals of agony.
One of the girls piped up: “One of them slipped out of my grip!”
“That happens,” replied Miss Flowers, “just get it with your other hand. You can use a hand for each, or get them both together again. Now that you have your man in hand,” she chuckled, “make him put his hands over his head into the restrainers on the wall. They’ll close automatically. And have him put his feet in the restrainers too.” The girls ordered the doubled-over guys up, some pulling them up viciously by the testicles. Some of the men looked like they wanted to resist, but some extra-hard squeezes brought them into line. Soon all had their arms and legs restrained.
“If your man gives you trouble, you can pinch a testicle between your nails,” advised Miss Flowers. One of the girls tried this for no real reason, bringing high squeals from her guy and more laughter from the girls.
The foot restrainers were several feet apart, so that each guy was now restrained spread-eagle against the wall, each of the girls still gripping their testicles hard.
“You can give your hands a rest now, girls, your guy isn’t going anywhere. As I think we’ve demonstrated, it shouldn’t be hard to gets a man’s testicles in your hand. Then he’s yours! That’s the main lesson for this seminar. What are your questions? First, let’s tape over their mouths so they can’t complain. If they give you a hard time, you know what to do!” Only one guy tried to move his face away from the duct tape, but he froze in apparent shock as the brunette attending to him twisted his testicles with casual violence.
A short, cute red-head named Jessica asked, “Is it possible to break the testicles?”
“It is,” said Miss Flowers, but you have to really try hard. You can squeeze them until they rupture, especially if they’ve been weakened by kicking or stomping on them. It’s easiest if you push hard into them with your thumb. Alternatively, you could pinch them in half, probably using both hands. If you’re having a hard time, you could always bite them. That’s never failed for me!” she smiled, showing her pretty white teeth, and all the girls laughed.
“If there are no other questions, that actually concludes the seminar except for receiving your proof of completion. That proof will be the testicles you’ve been working on. You get to keep them!” All the guys looked terrified, and the girls’ mouths dropped.
“But do they deserve that?” asked one girl. “Isn’t ********** them kind of harsh?”
“Not at all,” replied Miss Flowers. “These guys volunteered to have total strangers touch them even though they all have girlfriends. I put the girlfriend requirement in the solicitation for volunteers. So if they don’t, they’re liars and don’t deserve to have testicles anyway. Now, I have a jar full of vodka for each of you to put your testicles in. You can keep them on display in the jar, have them made into jewelry,” she pulled her hair back from her ears to show a pair of gold-covered oval earrings that were obviously testicles, “or even eat them! That’s why I use vodka instead of rubbing alcohol. Feeling them pop in your mouth as you chew them can even be orgasmic for some women. Or, I have a friend who makes them into sex balls strung together. She swears shoving testicles inside herself them slowly pulling them out is the most erotic thing in the world.”
“But here’s the hardest part of the seminar,” Miss Flowers continued as the girls tittered and giggled again, some blushing prettily. “You have to get them off! You can try to just pull them off, twist, or do whatever you like. You don’t graduate, though, until you’ve got them floating in your jar. Go ahead!” The men looked terrified, of course, but were helpless in their restraints.
A curvy blond girl turned back to her guy first, saying “I’ve always wanted to try this move I learned in karate.” She took his testicles firmly in one hand, then suddenly yelled “hiiyaah” and pulled them as hard as she could toward her own abdomen. As they stretched away from his body, she brought her other hand down hard in a karate chop on his stretched scrotum. The guy went limp in his restraints, but his testicles remained attached. Pouting, she stepped closer to him again. Shifting her body weight, she jerked his testicles away again, timing her karate chop just as his scrotum was most stretched. This time, the whole scrotum came away in her still-clenched hand, trailing spermatic cords that stretched to his groin before snapping. The blond squealed with pleasure and emptied the skin-pouch into her hand. She looked at the smooth pink orbs in her palm, then tentatively picked one up and put it in her mouth while the rest of the class watched, transfixed. She held it on her tongue, then tested it between her teeth. Finally, she spit it back into her hand, then put them both in the jar Miss Flowers gave her.
“I don’t know what to do with them!” the blond exclaimed.
“Well you don’t have to decide now, of course,” said Miss Flowers. “And you always know how to get more!” she smiled, and the girls laughed.
The next two young women turned to their guys. One managed to simply pull her testicles off with brute force, explaining that she dug her nails into the back of the scrotum a little to help it tear. The second put one foot on her guy’s chest to gain better leverage, providing everyone a great view of her taut legs and butt in her yoga pants. Her guy, for some reason, didn’t especially seem to appreciate the view! When she pulled with all her strength, including her torso and legs, his testicles quickly came away in her two hands also.
The next girl tried a different approach. This was the young red-head, Jessica, and she smiled up at her guy as she approached him. She trailed her fingers over his abs and thighs, and the girls giggled as his cock became erect in spite of his predicament. She grasped his penis, squeezing a little pre-cum from the tip and licking it off before returning her gaze to his eyes.
“Ready?” she purred, now sliding her right hand in a firm grip around both his testicles. His eyes were wide with fear, then with pain as she slowly started twisting her hand. She ducked under her own arm to turn completely around, her hand like a vice on his scrotum. The skin and testicles twisted, and she continued, turning completely around again after pausing to kiss him gently on the lips. Now the testicles were a dark purple in her hand, with the scrotal skin stretched taut and white. As she completed her third turn and looked down at her hand, she saw the skin tear and felt the tension from her twisting release. His scrotum was now attached only by a thin piece of twisted skin. She clucked her tongue at seeing that, and pulled the skin with a finger from her left hand, tearing it completely. Her right hand never released its grip on the testicles, which were now attached to his body only by the twisted spermatic cords. Still clutching them, she kissed him again then turned and started to walk away from him, smiling over her shoulder to watch his face as she took his still-attached testicles with her. The cords stretched farther than anyone thought they would, snapping with an audible sound only when she was three feet away. Like the other girls, she closely examined the naked testicles in her hand before securing them in her jar. Even then, she couldn’t keep her eyes off them, repeatedly gazing at them hungrily. Miss Flowers had a feeling the girl would be eating them raw tonight while getting herself off, then looking for more.
As the fifth girl (a slender dark-blond named Cayla) approached her guy, he struggled to say something through the tape covering his mouth. Holding up a finger to arrest the student, Miss Flowers approached him. “You have something to say?” she asked. “I’ll let you talk, but if all you do is beg I promise you’ll regret it. I’ll slowly crush your testicles into jelly, and make sure you’re conscious for the whole thing. Then we’ll rip them off. I’ll just find some other testicles for Cayla to remove for herself. Still want to say something?”
He nodded, and she peeled the tape off his mouth. “Cayla,” he said, “don’t do this! You care for me, we signed up for this because we thought it would be fun!”
Miss Flowers pinched his left testicle to stop him from talking, and re-sealed the tape over his mouth. Releasing his nut, she turned to Cayla. “You know him?” she asked.
“He’s my boyfriend,” the girl replied. “You know what though? I think it’s time to break up! And I do think this is fun!” She smiled at Miss Flowers and approached the boyfriend, who was shaking his head frantically at her. Looking into his eyes, she took his penis in her hand and said soothingly, “I think you deserve to cum one more time though.”
Turning back to Miss Flowers, she asked “Is that ok?”
“Of course!” grinned Miss Flowers. “Here’s what I want you to do. Take a testicle in each hand, and squeeze the whole testicle. Don’t start too hard, and don’t dig your fingers in with too much pressure at any one spot. Squeeze harder and harder, and hopefully you can make him ejaculate before your hands get too tired to continue.”
“That sounds amazing!” said Cayla, and the other girls exclaimed among themselves, fascinated at the prospect. Cayla encircled each testicle with her fingers, one in each hand, and slowly started to squeeze. After ten seconds, she was squeezing hard, and the guy’s body started bucking against the restraints. After twenty seconds, she was squeezing as hard as she could, biting her lip with the effort. The guy had stopped bucking in large movements, but was now trembling all over, and his eyes were rolling back.
“Ok!” exhorted Miss Flowers. “Give it all you’ve got, I bet he’ll blow!”
The other girls cheering her on with calls of “Do it girl!” and chants of “Squeeze, squeeze,” Cayla gave a maximum effort, bearing down on his balls with all the strength she could muster and releasing a high-pitched grunt of exertion. Two things happened simultaneously: the guy’s still-limp but frantically twitching penis spurted out a huge amount of thin, sticky ejaculate all over Cayla’s face, neck, and blouse; and Cayla felt his left testicle give out in her hand, collapsing into a shapeless mass. She panted with exhilaration and exertion, still holding a testicle and a jellied pulp in her hands, and everyone cheered.
“Do you mind if I taste it?” asked the red-head, and Cayla exclaimed “Of course!” All the girls gathered around her as she finally released the guy’s damaged scrotum, using their fingers to swipe cum off Cayla and taste it. Some had gone in Cayla’s mouth, and as she licked her lips the taste reminded her of other times with this guy, bringing the realization that she was making sure he’d never cum again. The thought of sharing his last sperm with these girls gave her little tremors of ecstasy. When the biggest clumps of semen were off her, though she was still sticky, Cayla turned to Miss Flowers.
“I broke one though,” she said, with an apologetic pout. She took the now-*********** guy’s scrotum in her hand again, showing Miss Flowers and the girls the pulped remains of the left testicle.
“You pushed a little too much with your thumb, probably,” replied Miss Flowers. “But that’s ok! You’ll have one whole one to keep, and the ruined one will remind you how strong you are! Go ahead and get them off now.”
“Alright!” grinned Cayla, carefully grasping the scrotum tightly at the base so the jellied testicle was trapped along with the intact one. She twisted to keep the contents secure, then jerked the scrotum hard. Once again, the girls watched as the ball-sack came free in her hand, the two spermatic cords stretching before they snapped. When Cayla emptied the pouch into her hand, all the girls gathered to see. One pink orb sat in her palm, along with pulped pink-tan mush and a flattened pink casing with a long tear in it from the left testicle. Cayla dumped the whole mess into her jar, and was pleased to see the intact testicle float a little below the ruined mess, where she could examine it clearly. “I need a new boyfriend,” she said to the others. “This little guy will get lonely if I don’t get him some playmates!” The other girls laughed like this was the funniest thing they’d ever heard, and Miss Flowers knew that no testicle on campus was going to be safe from Cayla now.
Finally, the last girl, named Stephanie, approached her man, an eager and determined look on her face. She was one of the girls who’d never touched a man’s privates before, and she stroked his limp but large penis a few times as she looked at his terrified face. Then she resolutely took his testicles in one hand. She was very petite, and reinforced her grip with her other hand, but her first attempt to pull off the testicles was unsuccessful. “You can do it!” Miss Flowers and the other girls encouraged her.
She tried putting her foot on the guy’s chest to pull with her legs and whole body, and while the guy started shaking uncontrollably, his testicles remained stubbornly attached. She then tried the karate-chop technique the first girl had used, but still didn’t have the strength to separate the testicles from the man.
Stepping back for a moment, she took a few deep breaths, then moved back toward the shaking guy, who was doubled over as far as his restraints would allow. Miss Flowers and the other girls watched intently as the girl gripped the testicles in one hand again, squeezing them to the bottom of the scrotum. Then she sank to her knees in front of him and stuffed the testicles into her mouth. He had large balls, and she had to force them in separately, but she got them both in her mouth together. His penis flopped against her cute face, leaving small droplets of pre-cum from his testicular trauma on her cheek and forehead.
Once she had the testicles securely behind her teeth, she pulled her head back away from his body. Starting to bite down, she got back to her feet, bent over in front of him but pulling steadily back. She put her hands on his stomach, bit down hard, and ripped her head away from him. She backed away from him, looking into his eyes with a smile, then turned to the class, which was watching her expectantly. She smirked, then pulled the severed scrotum from between her teeth. Handing it to another girl, she then dropped one testicle from her lips into her palm, followed by the other. Miss Flowers and the girls all cheered, and the petite girl grinned at them, showing just a little bit of spermatic cord stuck between her bright pretty teeth. She found it with her tongue and swallowed it, dropping her trophies into her jar like the others.
Miss Flowers quickly cauterized all the guys’ groins, and released their *********** bodies to look after themselves when they awoke. She dismissed the class, inviting them all to lunch at her apartment. As they walked out, they discussed the lesson, and Miss Flowers encouraged them all to share what they’d learned with their friends. In addition, she told them she hoped they’d join her for next semester’s seminar. She would be teaching young women how to pleasure themselves effectively, and she assured the girls that they’d be acquiring and using “natural stimulation aids from the college environment.” She showed the eager girls a small collection of natural dildos, and had six eager enrollees before they’d finished their lunch of “locally-procured Rocky Mountain oysters,” which Miss Flowers seemed to have in huge quantities, and which all the girls found to be delicious.

pallone
07-16-2021, 03:28 AM
Amazing story!
I agree with the separate thread for stories, ********** stories are welcome.

Alex J.
07-17-2021, 12:05 AM
thank you! it's a great story. Perhaps you have more? :)

jim_z
08-26-2021, 05:13 PM
Here's a new story, with some of the things I like: POT, BB, and gelding (I can say gelding, right?).
-------------------------------
"Hey sweetie," Caitlyn called in a sweet voice as Bill came through the door after his weekend business
trip. "I have a surprise for you!"
Setting down his travel bag, Bill was stunned to see his beautiful young fiancée in the hall in front of him,
wearing only lace panties. She looked stunning, and Bill quickly dropped his things and crossed to her,
pressing her to him as he kissed her.
Caitlyn backed away just a little and started stripping his clothes off, revealing his muscular arms and
chest, kneeling to remove his shoes, then looking into his eyes as she pulled down his pants and boxers.
As they came down, his already-hard cock sprung up, and she giggled as it tapped her cheek. Then she
rose, wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and balls, and led him by his whole package into
the bedroom. Caitlyn had a healthy sex appetite, but Bill couldn't believe his luck. She'd never been this
assertive with him before.
"Here's the surprise," Caitlyn purred once they entered the bedroom. "I want to make you cum, and I
want all your sperm. ALL of it." She looked right in his eyes, and Bill's cock was so hard it almost hurt.
"Now you lie down on the bed and I'll tie your hands, because I don't think you'll be able to stay still after
you cum the first time."
"The first time?" Bill asked incredulously, obediently sprawling on his back on the bed.
"Yep. I told you I want ALL of your sperm," she cooed as she leaned over him to tie his left hand to the
bedpost with a cord she'd placed ready. Her breasts and soft body pressed against his chest as she did
it, and she stole a few glances at his throbbing penis, which was poking her in the ribs and leaving dabs
of pre-cum on her skin as she stretched across him. Then she withdrew to his side and secured his right
hand. "Stay still, I'm tying your feet too," she said, quickly fastening them with cords so that he was
spread-eagle on the bed.
"Now then," she said, kneeling on the bed between his legs and staring at his throbbing penis. She
grasped it with one hand, stroked it once, and took it in her mouth. With all his excitement, it didn't take
long for Bill's body to start trembling and his breathing to get fast. He came in her warm mouth, feeling it
was the best orgasm of his life, and she smiled as she felt his hot cum pump into her mouth.
Swallowing his load, she continued to suck eagerly until his cock started to deflate, then she grasped the
base of his penis to keep it engorged and looked at his still-panting face.
"That was one," she said, smiling at him. "The second one might be tougher, but these testicles still have
sperm in them," she remarked, taking his balls in her other hand and rolling them between her fingers.
"I'll have to encourage them to give it all up."
She started stroking his penis again, still manipulating his
testicles with the other hand. He was sensitive after his orgasm, and soon couldn't take the over-
stimulation. He bucked his hips, saying "stop, stop, I've had enough!"

"Oh no," smiled Caitlyn, "I'm not stopping." She paused to cover his mouth with duct tape, and then
returned to his cock and balls, stroking and massaging. She took his penis back in her mouth, and she
could feel it reluctantly swelling again with her stimulation, though it was nowhere near as hard as before.
His hips continued to buck, but his penis couldn't escape her, and he made low whimpering sounds from
behind his gag. She started rubbing the head of his penis as hard as she could with her tongue,
simultaneously stroking the lower half of his cock with one hand. The other hand still held his testicles,
which she started squeezing more aggressively now. She tasted and felt a small amount of thick semen,
and quickly swallowed it. Then releasing him from her mouth, she looked at him with an adorable pout.
"That's all?" she asked in a disappointed tone. "I know there's more. These testicles don't want to give
me all your sperm!" She released his exhausted penis completely, now taking a testicle in each hand.
She started to squeeze harder and harder until her slender little fingers were white with the strain, and
his testicles bulged between them. His whole body started shaking, and his eyes began to roll
back. "You're probably wondering why I'm doing this," she remarked casually, as she continued her
assault on his testicles. "My friend told me you slept with her, so I decided I want all your sperm for
myself." Enough of her remarks penetrated his understanding that he became truly scared for his
manhood now, though he was incapable of doing anything to save himself.
As she bore down harder and harder on his testicles, he ceased making any sounds at all, though his
whole-body shaking grew worse. Finally, her fingers starting to tire, Caitlyn gave one final effort, pressing
her thumbs into his testicles and squeezing as hard as she could with her fingers. His shaking stopped,
his eyes rolled back as he lost consciousness, and his deflated cock shot one long spurt of watery
semen at Caitlyn. It hit her in the face and chest, falling also all over her wrists and hands, which were
finally relaxing, though still holding his tortured testicles.

She wanted him awake for this. "Hey," she said, taking his balls in one hand. "Wake up!" She slapped his
testicles hard, and he jerked back to consciousness. He looked at her, covered with the cum she'd ******
from his testicles, and recalled his situation. At least she'd gotten what she wanted, and his balls still
seemed to be intact.
Caitlyn held the orbs in question and looked at them closely. "You know," she said, poking at his sore
testicles with one finger, "I'm sure there's still some sperm in them." She looked Bill in the eyes and used
her left hand to collect the semen from her skin, sucking it from her fingers and swallowing it. She did it
almost absently, as if she were considering something, her right hand still holding his testicles firmly.
When she finished, she appeared to make up her mind.
"I still want all your sperm, and there's only one way to get it," she told him decisively. She bent her head
toward him again, taking his penis in her mouth one more time. She sucked him hard, looking up at his
face as she ensured his penis was empty of sperm. Then she let the penis slide from her lips, and sat
back up.
She slid a rubber band off her wrist and twisted it around the base of his scrotum, gripping his terribly
sore balls harder than necessary, and winking at him as she got the rubber band tight. Then she leaned
forward again and sucked his right testicle into her mouth. She used her fingers to move the left testicle
into her mouth as well, trapping them both firmly behind her teeth. She winked at him once more, gave
him a smile, and bit down hard. He gave a keening cry behind his gag, but Caitlyn had made up her
mind. She could feel the spermatic cords between her teeth under the thin scrotal skin, and she felt a
sudden wave of excitement as she chewed hard, pulled away from him, and felt his whole scrotum come
away in her mouth. As she looked at the ruined man in front of her and felt and tasted his testicles in her
mouth, she touched herself and was overcome by the strongest orgasm of her life.
She noted that the rubber band was stopping Bill from bleeding out, and thought no more of him for now.
As she recovered from the mind-shattering orgasm, one of the testicles slipped out of the skin pouch in
her mouth, and she rolled it around, pressing it into the roof of her mouth with her tongue and then
holding it her cheek. She pulled the scrotum from her mouth and emptied the remaining testicle into her palm.
She found the smooth pink orb fascinating, and decided to keep it. She would preserve it and make it
into a necklace. She could show it to her girl friends and wear it between her breasts, just out of sight
unless she wanted to show it off. The thought of it made her tingle again! But the second testicle, what
about it? It was still tucked in her cheek like a chipmunk with an acorn, and she suddenly felt an
overwhelming urge to feel it pop like a grape in her mouth. She pressed it into the roof of her mouth
again, savoring the feeling of the smooth testicle against her tongue. Then she took it between her teeth
and slowly increased the pressure on it.
She bit harder and harder gradually, enjoying the feeling of the testicle slowly compressing, and thinking
about how she was destroying Bill's manhood in her mouth. She then found with surprise that she was
feeling excited and tingly again. She touched herself with both hands, feeling another orgasm build, and
thought that it was only fair: she had given Bill two orgasms (sort of!), and now he was giving her two!
Finally, she closed her teeth completely on the testicle, gasping with the strength of her ecstasy as she
felt the doomed testicle's insides squirt inside her mouth. The testicle had a meaty, slightly salty, slightly
metallic flavor, but the texture as it popped in her mouth was unimaginably enjoyable for Caitlyn. As she
swallowed the remains of the testicle, she immediately knew she'd have to do this again. In fact, she
decided, she'd have to introduce her girl friends to it. They'd love it, and the experience was too good not to
share.

pallone
08-27-2021, 01:36 AM
Wow, another amazing story, probably a bit bloody but intense. Keep going please!

jim_z
08-27-2021, 08:49 PM
Wow, another amazing story, probably a bit bloody but intense. Keep going please!
Thanks, good to hear some people like these! I'll continue to post as I have time to write them.

Alex J.
08-28-2021, 02:59 AM
Thank you for your imagination! I read your stories through a translator, but they look very good. Better than many when compared to the "eunuch archive". It would be nice to publish it on several sites, it would arouse the interest of many people.

Balloney
08-28-2021, 11:32 AM
Cannibalism isn't erotic for me.

Alex J.
08-29-2021, 10:47 PM
fetishes are different for everyone. I really like cannibalism. with regard to the genitals, of course.

mikehawk6902
10-20-2021, 11:41 AM
I have been working on a story I would like to share. This is a rough draft, and it's a little slow to start but I think some may enjoy it. I would love to get some feedback on it. Hopefully encourage me to write out the rest of it. It's a long one but I hope it's exciting for some.

Part 1
Mark and Sandy

Mark and Sandy were like any modern couple. They had been together for a couple years now and were rounding out the end of their twenties. Their parents had been pestering them for quite some time to settle down and start a family. “You should get married. Make us some grandchildren,” they would always get at family gatherings. Things were good but not great. They were still exploring their sexuality together and were just starting to really figure out each others’ buttons. The relationship was fun but wasn’t taking the next step and Sandy feared Mark would never want to settle down.

Mark was a little on the kinky side. He liked mild BDSM, dominant females, bondage, a little impact play, and fairly light at that. As much as Sandy tried, she worried that she could not quite give him the full experience he had been secretly craving. They had fantastic nights with a toy here and there, sometimes with an under the bed bondage kit, but nothing too extreme. Sandy was nice and sweet but ultimately, lacked the attitude and more importantly….the intimidation. Mark was a type A, business man by day and as much as he desired to be controlled in the bedroom, he had a hard time relinquishing control in the bedroom, especially to Sandy whom was a full foot shorter than him and 80 lbs lighter. The physical dynamic was definitely in his favor if it ever came to blows. He never felt like the situation was out of his control in any of their roleplay and as such, always acted in a headstrong, brat-like, role.

Eventually Sandy got frustrated with the situation. Sick of Mark not behaving himself during their roleplay. Sick of Mark staying out late with his buddies and coming home drunk and going straight to bed without giving her any attention or affection. Sick of their relationship being in this limbo state. Ultimately just sick of feeling powerless. She wanted to take the lead in the relationship, wanted to take control. She wanted Mark to align more with her needs and take her more seriously, both in the bedroom and out. So she started reading self-help books, relationship books, online blogs, and everything she could get her hands on; nothing seemed to help. Fed up with the traditional route, she decided to venture into the world of kink. Worse case scenario, she gets some ideas for spicing up the bedroom and a couple tips for being more dominant in bed.

Sandy’s Night

Sandy never had been into anything very kinky. She was relatively ‘vanilla’ but did enjoy sex in semi-public places with a possibility of getting caught, some light spanking, and mild bondage. However, after meeting Mark, she slowly grew to love the little bit of control she would feel during their roleplay. Loved hearing his breath quicken when she rapped his balls with her hair brush or tightened their plastic testicle crusher toy ever so slightly. The power was addicting and what little she was allowed was thrilling to her. She loved every minute of it.

One day while browsing her Fetlife groups on her phone, a strange link was posted to one of her local Couple’s CBT groups by an anonymous member. At the bottom of the post, was an old fashioned looking mansion. It looked more like a plantation in the south, maybe something built in the 1800s. It had grey stone pillars in front, neatly trimmed trees and bushes, and generally unkept very well considering its age. The description for the post read:

Ladies, are you looking for more control in your relationship?
Does your boyfriend/husband not respect you as he should?
Boyfriend Buster and Dominant Groomer, Lady Chanterelle can help.
Offering intensive “workshops” to meet any budget.
Weekend, Weeklong, and longer training sessions available.
Your significant other will fall in line guaranteed.
(XXX) XXX-XXXX

It looked like more She chuckled to herself a little bit. What an interesting advertisement, she thought. Boyfriend Buster, what the heck? Haha

She continued scrolling the fetish pages but ultimately got bored and decided to take a bath. Once the bath had been drawn she slipped her robe and hopped in. She loved her baths, it was a great time for her to close her eyes and relax. Most of her reflecting, meditation, and other more relaxing activities took place here. This bath was no different. While laying back in the soapy water she closed her eyes and began to explore herself a little bit. She traced her labia a little bit and thought back to the advertisement, “your significant other will fall in line, guaranteed.” Wouldn’t that be great, she thought. I can just imagine him now, “Honey, can I stay home from watching the football game tonight and just rub your back?” The thought made her laugh out loud. Nonetheless, the idea roused her. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, her heartbeat quickened, her breathing became more rapid. She moved her hand to her clitorus and began rubbing it gently but with great purpose. In no time at all she began to tremble and experienced one of the strongest orgasms she had experienced in ages. Since before Mark had entered the picture if she was being honest.

Once she calmed down a bit, she finished up her bathtime rituals and toweled off. She slipped on her leggings and one-size too large tshirt and tucked herself into bed. She read for an hour or two before setting the book down on the nightstand, turning off the lamp, and closing her eyes.

Mark’s Night

Squeeeeeaaaaak, CRACK, the bedroom door closes harshly and wakes her from her deep restful slumber not two hours later. Mark stumbles into the room, flips on the bedroom light, and tries to take off his jeans while nearly falling over with one pant leg stuck around his ankle. “Oh hey honey, didn’t mean to wake you.” he manages while gaining his balance by placing a hand on the wall.

“It’s alright, I had only been asleep a short while,” she responds. “How was your night?”

“It was fine, the fucking Cowboys lost again. They just can’t catch a break. I can’t take much more of this shitty team.” he grumbled back.

“That’s too bad. I’m gonna go back to sleep. Please shut off the light when you are done.”

“Well no shit. I ain’t sleeping with the light on,” he snaps back.

The sharp comment grates on Sandy but she shakes it off and tries to return back to sleep. Mark fumbles around a little bit more getting his pajamas on, then goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth all the while keeping the light on. Finally he finishes his abbreviated nightly ritual, turns off the light and gets into bed. After five minutes or so he leans over to Sandy, “Do you think I could get a blow job tonight? Would really help me sleep.”

Immediately Sandy is overtaken by the strong odor of mint and alcohol on his breath. Even after a quick brush of his teeth, this asshat’s breath could still start a truck she mused. “I don’t think so, not tonight.”

“Why not? I’m really horny. The girls at the bar were wearing these little cowgirl outfits with short skirts and tight white shirts. One of them even came onto me and gave me her number, which I threw away. I should get some sort of reward, shouldn’t I?”

“Reward?! For what, leaving your girlfriend home alone while you go out and party with your guy friends around some bar skanks? FUCK THAT!”

“It’s football night, babe. We went there for the football, not for the girls. They were just there. I thought you would be proud of me for being such a loyal and faithful boyfriend.”

“A loyal boyfriend would have stayed home and watched the game with me. I like football too, remember?” Sandy was getting upset now. Mark was just one more poke or prod away from sleeping on the couch.

“You barely ever watch it, you mostly just want to talk about stupid shit over the game. I want to hear what the commentators talk about.”

“Stupid shit like, Where we should take YOUR MOTHER for entertainment when she visits this weekend? Or what should we make for dinner tomorrow night when you know I have to visit the grocery store after work before cooking FOR YOU. And you damn well know, you never call me during your lunch break, so when did you plan on having that conversation?!”

“Jesus christ, it’s just dinner. Who cares? Whatever you make is fine,” He let out.

“You know you could always cook us dinner one night too right? It doesn’t have to be just me every night. Or we could go out for dinner. Just the two of us without you on your phone all the damn time. You know what, I’m sick of this shit. Go sleep on the couch. I’m done fighting. I don’t think you get it.”

“Fine, fuck this,” and with that Mark grabbed his pillow and stormed out of the bedroom headed downstairs to the livingroom couch.

Why is he so fucking dense all the time? He never thinks of me. Sandy steamed in her head for another hour or so, recounting the night’s argument and all the other times Mark has upset her in similar ways. Finally, when her anger fizzled down to a dull roar she finally drifted back to sleep.

mikehawk6902
10-20-2021, 11:43 AM
Part 2
The Next Day

Sandy’s work day went about as per usual, crabby co-workers and an even crabbier boss, mixed with her low sleep made this a not very good day. At lunch, instead of calling Mark, which she normally did so she could do a little venting and figure out their dinner plans, she just sat on a bench outside browsing her phone. Reflecting back on the previous night got her thinking about Mark, the turmoil in their relationship, her unhappiness in the bedroom, etc. She was done.

She fumed a bit until her thoughts shifted back to that strange post in her Fetlife group. She thought about it for what seemed like forever, finally, she decided to give it another view. She pulled up the browser on her phone and luckily the same page was still up, however the picture of the mansion was replaced by a small red square icon. She tried to refresh the page but instead got redirected to a “Post deleted or not found” error message. Hmm she thought to herself, the post must have been taken down. She hit the back button on her phone and the post with just the text was still there. Thank god. I get one break at least she thought. She clicked the phone number on the post and her phone pulled up the phone call app with the number autofilled. Sandy’s thumb hovered over the green phone icon for what seemed like an eternity before she took a big gulp and pressed the button.

The phone wrang twice before it was answered, “Lady Chanterelle, horse trainer.”

“Horse Trainer? Oh, I must have the wrong number. I am so sorry.”

*Click* Sandy hangs up the phone in a panic.

She sits on the bench a few moments before her phone begins to ring.

Caller Unknown

Fuck it, she thinks to herself and slides the phone icon to answer the call.

“Hello, did you just try to reach Lady Chanterelle?”

“Um yes, but I am afraid I don’t have any horses I need trained.” Sandy responds with a short chuckle.

“Pardon my asking, but where did you find my number?” the voice responds.

“Well, I am embarrassed to say, but it was on a Fetish community page,” Sandy nervously answers.

“And are you having troubles with your significant other misbehaving?”

“As a matter of fact I am,” relieved that she hasn’t yet made an ass of herself, Sandy lets down her walls a little bit.

“How long have you been dating or married?”

“Three years next month, just dating.”

“I see. I think I may be of service to you. Do you have time for a consultation?”

“I’m a little busy right now. I have to go back to work in five minutes. Can I call you later tonight?”

“That’s fine, let me give you my direct number so we can skip the pleasantries on the next call. It’s (XXX)XXX-XXXX” Sandy quickly scribbles down the number on the back of an envelope she had in her purse.

“Thank you. I will call you tonight.”

“Alright, good bye.”

*Click*

Unsure of what just happened, Sandy knew one thing. There was hope. The post had been at least a little bit credible and someone on the other end could possibly have what she needed. A little smile formed in the corner of her mouth, she took a deep breath, put away her things and went back inside the building for work.

The Consultation

Work went by much faster than usual. She had a little extra pep in her step and was looking forward to another conversation with Lady Chanterelle. Driving home from work she started towards the grocery store to pick up a couple last minute ingredients for dinner. A couple blocks into her journey she realized they never decided on what they were having for dinner. You know what, she thought, fuck him. If he wants something hot and fresh for dinner, he can go back to the bar or order a pizza. I’m not catering for him tonight. She went straight home today. Doing so, gave her a couple hours before Mark came home as she normally starts her workday a lot earlier than he does. This gave her time to finally make her phone call.

She got in the door, took off her shoes and bra, and fished out the envelope with the phone number on it from her purse. She sat down on the livingroom couch and noticed a pillow and a bunched up blanket on the other side. Asshole.

She dialed up the number and pressed the green call button with a nervous finger. She was nervous, but couldn’t quite say why. Was it because this whole thing was a little weird? Perhaps. Maybe it was because of the woman’s voice on the other side. Something about it was calm, cool, reassuring, and confident all at the same time. It was a very short conversation but something about her voice had captivated her. The phone began ringing the number. After two rings the phone connects.

“Hello, this is Lady Chanterelle.”

“Hi, um, yes. This is Sandy, I called you this afternoon about my, um, misbehaving boyfriend. I called you for a consultation.”

“Yes, I remember you. Sandy, you say?”

“Um, yes. Sandra, but everyone calls me Sandy.”

“Would it be alright if I called you Sandra?”

“Um, yes, I suppose so.”

“You should never abbreviate your name. It should be a privilege for anyone to utter it and they should relish every syllable.”

“Um, ok.” Sandy chuckles, “So what, do you all do there?”

“Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I used to break mustangs. People would bring me their horses, both domestic and wild and for a fee, I would break them, train them, and groom them for racing, competitions, and other domestic uses.”

“Ok, uh, do you still do that?”

“In a sense. Horses are too easy. They are basic creatures with very fundamental needs. It doesn’t take long until it becomes repetitive and trivial like anything else. Ultimately I got bored, and I have since moved onto breaking…...humans. Males to be more precise.”

Bewildered Sandy says, “Breaking males?”

“Yes, for lack of a better term. Breaking males. Women that wish to lead a more female led relationship or FLR for short turn to me to aide in that initial first step. That is ultimately my forte.”

“Interesting! Soooo, breaking males? Is that like **********?” Sandy wondered.

“No, no. We are not in the business of making geldings. Although for the right customer accidents do happen.” Lady Chanterelle chuckled mildly. Her laughter was slow and deep. There was an air of wisdom in this laugh. Something told Sandy this has happened before and it wasn’t quite an accident.

“Ok, so how does it go? What do we do,” to Sandy’s interest was piqued would be an understatement.

“We offer four primary packages. Each package begins with a single first weekend. Depending on how deep you want to go and how receptive your male is, we can setup a training plan that is right for you.” Lady Chanterelle cooly stated.

“OK”

mikehawk6902
10-20-2021, 11:43 AM
Part 3
“Our first package is for your casual BDSM couple. I call this level 1. This is really a guided tour into dominating your male. This is intended for males that already know their place at the foot of their superior female partner, and females well versed at domination and control. In this package, we grant the couple full access to our training grounds and assign you one of our apprentice trainers for supervision and guidance. You would ultimately run the show, we are just there for assistance if needed. Over the weekend, you may have your bottom either join you in your quarters at night and sleep next to the bed or in one of our designated subordinate’s arrangements.”

“Hmmm, I am not very experienced at all. I wouldn’t know the first thing to do. Plus, he is very insubordinate.” Sandy said bashfully.

“Ok, well let me tell you about level 2 then. With level 2 it’s a similar arrangement to level 1, but this time it’s our apprentice trainer running the show. You will sit back and watch a master at work. You will have input with the trainer to increase or decrease intensity of the training session. You may step in whenever you want to apply the techniques demonstrated at any time you wish. We will go as hard or as lenient as you wish. Once again, you have the choice to have your sub join you in your quarters at night or they can spend the nights in our designated subordinates arrangements. This package is intended for males with some discipline and the dominant with some experience and a need to control the intensity of the training regimen.”

“This may be more my speed. However, my boyfriend has zero discipline and he has a huge attitude problem. I also fear that I may lack the attitude and really, the zeal, to make him truly view me as a superior. I fear that he may just say what I want to hear just to get out of trouble when we are in the moment, and given our history, I will let him off the hook. I also don’t quite have much, if any experience with any of this in a formal setting.” Sandy sounded down.

“That is quite alright. I figured as much. I think level 3 will be more your speed. Level 3 is where we truly shine. With level 3 you completely hand over the reins, no pun intended, to a full trainer. With this, your man will be completely under our control. This program can be very intense but results are guaranteed. We will spend the entire weekend, breaking your partner. Every bad habit they have will be unlearned. I won’t go into the details too much, but essentially, they will learn that their balls (and their will along with it) are no longer under their control, they belong to us, women. When we are through with them they are completely subservient, and malleable to your desires. While they are ongoing the transformation in what will assuredly be a weekend from hell for them, you will be pampered. Our team of males that have previously been through the program will cater to your every need: food, massages, a footstool, a book fetched from our library, you name it. You will also practice your assertive speech here, and be given some instructions on maintenance training techniques.”

“Oh my. That sounds pretty great, but it may be a little intense.” Sandy was flustered. Her head was swimming with a whole new world of possibilities. She wanted that jerk to finally realize who’s the boss and listen to her. She loved Mark though, despite his many tendencies that grated on her patience, she didn’t want to see him hurt. “Can we do all of that from level 3 but maybe turn it down a little bit? I don’t want to break his spirit, it’s what attracted me to him in the first place.”

“Listen, I understand your hesitation, but a man who walks all over you hasn’t learned his place yet. He needs a strong hand to be shown the way. Most males that leave the program will be quite stand-offish and timid initially, but they will gradually recover from the initial trama they receive.” Lady Chanterelle chucks once more and continues, “But eventually old personality traits do return: humor, sarcasm, witt. Which leads me to the maintenance portion of our training package.”

“Uh ok.”

“Maintenance is highly recommended. Think of this like you would a set of braces. Over the course of the weekend, we will be straightening the teeth, getting them into place. It is up to you to use the retainer afterwards so that the teeth fall back out of whack so to speak.”

“Retainer? I’m lost.”

“Retainer, yes. As he recovers from the initial training, you may see undesirable traits return. They require immediate and severe correction. If left unattended, the behavior will increase and the training will be for naught. That’s why we outfit every subordinate to leave this program with a device that fits snuggly on his testicles. It is a combination of metal and silicone. It has a silicone pouch that is molded to fit his testicles exactly. The two sides of the pouch have metal contact zones, for maximum contact on the outside of each testicle. There is a metal band on the device that locks at the base of his testicles, keeping them pressed onto their respective correction plate, but not to restrict blood flow. It is extremely high tech, it comes with a lithium poly high capacity battery module built into the unit, along with a GSM chip that links it with cellphone towers and numerous anti-tamper mechanisms in case he gets any big ideas. Then for you, we have an app for your cell phone. From anywhere that you get cell phone service, you can control the device. There are 10 intensities you may select from, to give a one time pulse of correction action. You may also hold the button for sustained correction. The intensity ranges from a 1 which mimics a light slap or flick to the testicles, all the way up to a 10, which I’ve been told is extremely intense. Similar to, and I quote, ‘placing your testicles on a golf tee and having them hit with a club on a par 5.’ ” More chuckles from Lady Chanterelle.

“Wow! Can I just have the device put on him? That sounds amazing. I think every woman needs one of those.”

“Ha, I wish.” Lady Chanterelle lost her composure for a brief moment, very uncharacteristic of her. “I’m afraid, as effective of a tool as the ‘retainer’ is, it’s effects cannot be fully realized without the initial training aspect. Plus, it is not a long term tool. We recommend having the device removed after a month of probationary period. Although it’s best not to tell the males any sort of time frame. If they think it’s temporary then they will only behave as long as they have to.”

“I see. That makes sense. So we do the training with you at level 3 for a weekend, once we leave he has this ‘retainer’ on him for me to do as I please, and we come back to have it removed? What if the battery dies. I feel like with his attitude, I may kill the battery after the first week.”

“Haha.” Lady Chanterelle broke again. She liked Sandy, she saw something in her that reminded her of herself. She saw fire and a strong desire to take this all the way. “I assure you the battery is very strong and will last the entire first month. If it does get low, it has a USB type C port on the side, with a water proof cover of course, for charging. Simply tell your subordinate to plug it in and charge it up.”

“Simply tell him to go plug in his testicle tormenter into the wall so he can get even more torture? That’s a hard sell.” Sandy scoffed.

“Yes, it really is that easy. When the battery gets down to 20% capacity it will emit a level 7 shock every hour. Think of how annoying a smoke detector chirp is, but instead of a chirp it will feel like a kick in the testicles. After the first warning shock, he will be running to the nearest outlet, guaranteed.”

“Oh my god. I fucking love it. That would be so funny to be watching TV with him and see him randomly OOOOOFFFF and turn to me like, ‘What the fuck?’ I would just tell him that I didn’t do it, battery must be running low. ‘Go plug in your balls.’” Sandy laughed outright and Lady Chanterelle did as well. She couldn’t contain herself anymore. Sandy was hilarious and seemed to already be a much different person than the one she first spoke with over the phone this afternoon. Sandy was springing back to life every minute. She had her old fire back, she was feisty. She was excited. Mostly of all she was hopeful, this could completely change their relationship dynamic and she couldn’t be more thrilled.

“Yes, ‘go plug in your balls,’ indeed.” Lady Chanterelle mused. “So what do you think? Would you like to sign up for level 3 then? Do you have any other questions?”

“Umm not really, it sounds really nice but how much does it cost?”

mikehawk6902
10-20-2021, 11:44 AM
Part 4

“Ahh yes, the cost. Well, we are not a charity, although we do get some small stipends from some feminists groups for the work we do. Sadly, we do need to pass some of the costs onto you. For the technology, labor, materials, etc, the total cost for the level 3 package is $5,000 USD. This does include the retainer device since it is custom built for your sub, which you get to keep (as well as the key and instructions on how to remove it).”

“Wow, that’s quite a bit. But if it does completely reform my boyfriend, it’s not completely out of the question. Especially if you guarantee your results.”

“Yes, we do. Plus, a well trained pet will have no problem handing over a little bit of money here and there if his trainer is diligent about working the controls on his retainer device, if you catch my meaning.”

“Ok, I think I can use the money from my rainy day fund. I’m in. How does your guarantee work?”

“Well, it’s quite simple. 98% of the time, the one session with us is all they need. The retainer is rarely utilized on most subjects. At the end of the month, most women report that they barely had to administer any followup corrections, especially after the first couple shocks, and with the threat always looming having the device in place. Some men WILL act up again after the retainer is off, for this I recommend that you call over some girlfriends to help hold him down, or just get him really drunk so you can place the device back on. That alone, paired with many corrections with the device, and the knowledge that the device can be put back on at any time, will make the majority of those candidates fall back into line. However, there is the final 2%, ones that actively defy orders despite large amounts of electricity coursing through their testicles. Or they found a way to remove or disable the retainer device. They are rare but they do happen. We will give you a couple pills as a backup plan. Slip one in his drink and he will pass out for up to 8 hours, this will give you more than enough time to get him back to our training facility and administer a follow up training session, free of cost. He will need to be subdued or passed out to get him back. Once you take him here a first time, he will fight you kicking and screaming before he ever comes back. Think of a cat going to a vet, but here they actually know their balls are in danger.”

“Oh wow, you really have thought of everything.”

“Oh yes, this is my business and I take it very seriously. I have been at it a long time and I’ve seen a little bit of everything.”

“I bet! Ok, I’m in. Let's do this. He needs to learn.”

“Alright, we have an opening in two weeks for a level 3 training. Does that work for you?”

“Yes, that’s perfect. That’s actually our anniversary. I can play it off like we are going away for a couples retreat.”

“Great, I will alert my staff so that we align with your couples retreat ruse. My secretary Steve, will be in touch with you for payment and arranging the details. Do you have any other questions?”

“Not really, although I do have one. You said initially that there were 4 levels of training? I think we only went over 3. What’s the fourth level?”

“Oh yes, level 4. This is for people beyond the BDSM community. This session is more akin to torture and reserved for people that have wronged you. Most of what we do here would be considered against one or more geneva conventions. We can try to preserve the testicles in this session but often times this is where most of our ‘mistakes’ occur.”

“Ahh I see. Yeah, I still want Mark to keep his balls. I’ve got plans for them!”

“Right. Sounds good. If there are no other questions I will talk to you later.”

“Nope, I’m all good. Thank you so much for everything! Have a good one.”

“Thank you. Good bye.”

*Click*

And with that Sandy was at a loss for words. Who was the marvelous woman? What had she just signed up for? How could she have just spent $5,000 to some stranger over the phone? Would it really work? What will they do to him? What will the male servants be like? Will Mark go along for the couples retreat? What is the mansion like? She had about a 1,000 questions, ideas, and funny thoughts swirling through her head.

She wanted to see Mark grovel at her feet at the end of the weekend. She wanted to give him zaps to his balls while he watched football with his friends. Watch him jump out of his chair with each one and try to play it off as nothing, making it increasingly difficult as she increased the intensity. Explain that one to your buddies, Mark. She giggled to herself. I can’t wait to show all my girlfriends the new toy. I wonder if they would want a turn? I wonder if I will get a referral bonus for referring my friends. I can already think of a few friends who will want to do the same. The tides are a changin, Mark. I hope you know what you are in for.

jim_z
11-21-2022, 10:59 PM
Here's a new one from me. Softer this time, just BB.
---------------------------------------------
Mike stood in the shower, enjoying the hot water flowing over his shoulders and down his body. Suddenly, he heard his fiancée, Madeleine, enter their large faux-marble bathroom. She went to the sink and brushed her teeth, watching him in the mirror as she did it. Maddy enjoyed looking at Mike's fit and muscular body, as he enjoyed seeing her body.
"Hey babe," Mike called, "want to join me?"
Maddy put down her toothbrush and moved slowly toward him. "Well," she replied, "I have a lot to do today, but I think this could work."
She slid out of her clothes and stepped into the shower with him. As she moved into the water, her long dark hair plastered against her slim, pale body, she smiled up at him and pressed closer to him. Mike's already-hardening cock poked her in the stomach, leaving a drop of pre-cum that slowly slid into her belly-button.
Maddy reached for his manhood with both hands, stroking his now rock-hard cock with one while she gently grasped his balls with the other.
"I think I can get things done even faster using you, actually," she purred into his ear. She squeezed his testicles more firmly, causing Mike to gasp and freeze.
"I can use your height and strength, and I get your two hands to help," she said, "and all it costs me is one hand to control you." As she spoke, she rolled his testicles between her fingers, and examined them with curiosity. Mike squirmed, making small high-pitched noises, as his girl tested the sensitivity and feel of his jewels in her hand.
"I think it's so funny that you have these two little pieces of flesh, that are so sensitive, just hanging there," Madeleine remarked. "I mean, they're just there for me to grab and hurt you, whenever I want." **

"I'll help, I'll help!" Mike exclaimed, grabbing Maddy's slim wrist.
"Let go," she commanded him, squeezing harder. Mike stopped breathing, completely paralyzed by her fingers pressing into his nuts. He managed to move his hands away, and she relented a little. "Your first task is to wash me," she the directed.

Mike reached for the shampoo as Madeleine turned around. Her perfect, firm little bottom wiggled enticingly in front of him, and his cock, which was a little less hard but leaking pre-cum continuously from the testicular pressure, rubbed against the small of her shapely back. Her hand, however, never relinquished his testicles, which were now twisted once by her movement. He lathered her hair as she hummed to herself and rolled the testicles between her fingers. Once, his left ball slipped between her fingers painfully, escaping her hold. "Oops," she said calmly, and probed with two fingers to find it again. Once she had it back in place, she pinched it sharply with her pink nails, saying "That's for trying to escape!" Mike bent over her shoulder with the pain, getting a great view of her perky breasts from above, appreciating the view even as she casually mauled his manhood.

He shampooed her hair, then took the bar of soap and cleaned Maddy's body. She smiled at him as his cock grew so hard it almost hurt, while he slid his soapy hands all over her. When, facing each other now, he tried to kiss her chest, she squeezed his balls again, causing him to double over and rest his face on her perfect right breast. "No no," she cooed into his ear, "we have things to do, remember?" She squeezed even harder, and his vision went a little hazy. "You're going to do exactly what I want, right?" she said. "Because if you don't I might accidentally pop a testicle or two. They're so fragile!"

Mike thought she was just being playful, but he'd never seen this side of Madeleine before and was a little scared. Super-aroused, but a little scared! "Yes," he managed to squeak out, and she relented with her grip.

"Ok then, time to dry me off," she said, and led him by the balls to the towel rack. He dried her while she massaged his now-tenderized testicles, then she allowed him to dry himself. When he was almost finished, she said "Hurry up," tugging his balls sharply, and then leading him out of the bathroom.

They both stayed naked as she led him through the house to perform the various tasks she had in mind. He vacuumed while she led him around by the balls, squeezing sharply when she thought he missed a spot. He put away the dishes while she rolled his testicles between her fingers, looking at them and occasionally rubbing his penis to keep him hard. While he folded laundry on the bed, she knelt in front of him with the bed against her back and took his testicles in her mouth, one at a time. Her other hand explored her pussy, and he saw her starting to get off. When she pressed his left ball into the roof of her mouth with her tongue, she started rubbing herself faster and breathing harder. Then she pulled his right ball into her mouth as well, trapped both of them behind her teeth, and stretched them away from his body. She looked up into his eyes as she bit down a little on his balls, and for a moment his fear of her ********** him returned. But then she reached up with her other hand and started stroking his cock, pulling it repeatedly toward her face as she maintained pressure on his testicles in her mouth.

After all the day's activities, he was as primed as she was, and it wasn't long before they both came together. She felt his testicles squirm and contract in her mouth, and his cock pulse in her hand as she was consumed by her own tremendous orgasm. She felt his cum on her face and in her hair, warm and thick, and her pleasure grew in intensity for a few moments. She lost control of herself, biting down on his testicles harder and convulsing away from him so that his balls were pulled hard. Mike, overwhelmed by pleasure, pain, and sudden fear, passed out and fell to the floor. This was sufficient to regain Madeleine's attention, and she released his testicles from her mouth before any irreparable harm was done.

Still slowly rubbing herself in the afterglow of her amazing orgasm, feeling and smelling Mike's cum on her face, Maddy checked on him. He was breathing fine, so she knew he was ok. She leaned to his cock, kissed it, and sucked a little cum from the tip, enjoying its taste and slick texture. She took his testicles in her hand, finding with fascination that they were now very warm, and softer than usual. She supposed that was because he came, and also because she'd been softening them up all day. As she gently held his now-spent testicles, Madeleine decided their relationship was going to have a new dynamic. These were her balls now. Mike would be spending all his time at home nude, and his testicles would be in her hands continuously. She was pretty sure he'd secretly enjoyed the day, and wouldn't complain. If he did, she didn't really care anyway! After all, she had him by the balls.

**This is something my wife once said to me. We were play-wrestling nude on the bed, and I pinned her down but intentionally left my balls exposed in front of her face, and one of her hands free. She took them, squeezed, and dragged me around the bed by the balls for a little bit. IDK if she knew that was what I wanted or not.