PDA

View Full Version : Urologist says I can get ballbusted?

Balloney
03-03-2022, 10:24 PM
One of my testicles was smaller than the other and kind of soft. I took horse chestnut. It started to come back more normal. I used horse chestnut for varicose veins, so I thought I might have a vericose vein issue in my testicle, a varicocele. After speaking with the doctor, this seems to be his opinion.

I told the doctor about the ball spanking and squeezing, even the ball crusher. I'd taken testosterone. He said that would affect both testicles, not just one, so he did not think that was it. He did not think ball spanking or squeezing caused it, or did not indicate he thought that was the case. He said he might know better after the ultrasound.

Before I left, I asked the urologist if my balls were hit like this-- gave a good slap to the bed thing there in the room-- hundreds of times, would it hurt them. He didn't seem to think so.

All this time I thought guys who liked to get kicked and hit in the testicles and women who liked to do it were just saying you really had to hit them hard to cause real damage were just saying that to themselves and each other to make themselves feel better about all the ball busting.

The doctor did not rule out the idea that something I did could cause the potential vein problem, blood pooling in one of the veins. I was thinking of giving up testicle play with my wife out of fear of losing a testicle producing organ I needed to be able to perform intercourse regularly, but now I think she may be able to keep squeezing and slapping my testicles during hand jobs. That's a relief... sort of.... not the right word for getting one's testicles slapped and squeezed.

Balloney
03-25-2022, 11:45 AM
The older urologist recently warned me against squeezing and ballbusting.