PDA

View Full Version : First Ball Spanking versus Recent Ball Bust

Balloney
03-10-2022, 11:06 AM
All my ball-busting experiences have been in marriage, side from an occasional mild accidental bump here and here. I can't remember anything serious that wasn't more or less intentional.

When my wife and I first got married, we settled into a pattern of intercourse one day after I got home from work and a hand job the next. She'd be a bit sore at the opening down there, and probably her muscles needed to recover from the dozens of orgasms I'd give her during a session. I got a week or more of hand jobs every night during her period those days. Eventually, we did the hand job on the coach while watching a movie. This allowed for an extended session while she was less tired, though it was probably bad 'training' for my wife to give hand jobs while distracted. I'd read about ball spanking on one of the old text-only forums online, back before the web. I don't think I'd ever had a girl whack me in the testicles.

So I asked her to pat, not to hard. She checked to make sure it was okay. She'd been working my penis over. I was aroused. So 'whack, whack whack'-- the feelings reverberated throughout my sensitive balls. It's like an echo of ball pain, a bell ringing. Nowadays, she has to hit harder. It's more of a deep thud. So we worked a little ball slapping and light squeezes into the hand job routine. I'd probably ask her to give my balls a good workover about once a month. When it got to the point where I wasn't getting release every day or night, I'd ask for a ball busting hand job usually after she started stroking me on nights when I was particularly horny.

With kids and our schedules, sometimes we do sex stuff when she's kind of tired, and she might fall asleep, so I haven't put up too much of a fuss about her watching something on her iPad or phone while giving me a hand job. I prefer sexy conversation and eye contact. I try to get her to focus toward the end, before the orgasm and during afterplay.

It has been over 20 years that she has been slapping and squeezing my testicles. A couple of years ago, I took testosterone. My T had dropped a bit low-- probably from vitamin D being low, and I took some testosterone. I think it made me too horny and adventurous. My penis head is less sensitive, so her overwhelming me by playing with the head before orgasm and post-orgasm head torture doesn't do all that much. Orgasms can feel a lot less intense without a sensitive head to build it up. But ball play makes the orgasms much more intense.

So I had her start squeezing harder. I got a testicle separator and had her squeeze my testicles with her fingers and thumb. Her maximum squeezes were about all I could take, but she complained of sore fingers after a short time. I'd figured this out, and I was hesitant to tell her, but I showed her if she used her first knuckle and thumb on each testicle, instead of pads of forefinger and thumb, she could squeeze without getting tired--- but be careful not to squeeze too hard because she could squeeze harder this way. So she could squeeze me longer without wearing herself out... but I was in a vulnerable position. She also did basically full-hand squeezes, and I may not have been too conscious of my surroundings, but I think she got some 'support' by using the other hand as well.

So we are laying there, and she ends up talking on the phone with someone while giving me a hand job. I really don't like this. They might hear me grunt, and it inhibits communication. But I still wanted my balls spanked and squeezed. So she's squeezing my balls. Then she somehow musters up this powerful one-hand squeeze. She's crushing my left nut into my right nut. This is really intense. I'm tapping out on her hand. She doesn't know tap out. She's talking away on her phone. I have to put my fingers in between her fingers to break off the grip. Later, I told her she squeezed to hard and she needed to pay attention while doing that. She said she was sorry.

It's probably a bad habit to watch media during hand jobs, etc. I think it does have the advantage of getting her mind off of feeling hand fatigue, etc. I think I will insist she pause ask the excitement builds up to a certain level, and no talking on the phone during sexual activity. i should probably talk this out with her.

The two-fingers-on-each-ball squeeze was a really scary idea for me when we first started ball play. But I like it now. It kind of hurts, but there is a sexual pleasure there in the back. I think there is an encased epididymus in that area of the testicle. It does not feel as good as having a testicle suckled and squeezed between tongue and palate while this is going on, but it is similar. And that wears her mouth out fast and she can't do both at the same time. I also have a testicle separator that makes it easy for her to get this grip without balls sliding everywhere. It's also intense, scary, and she could do a lot more than I bargained for if she wanted and there isn't that much I could do about it. But all that also adds to the appeal.