PDA

View Full Version : Wooden spoon? Yes or no?

Balloney
03-16-2022, 10:09 AM
I slowly got my sweet wife into ball spanking, not showing how much it hurt, asking for more, until he became normal. But if I wanted her to do something like tie me up or use a belt, she thought it was S&M and perverted.

So, years ago, we had this old wooden serving/cooking spoon, and I just left it in a room on the bed where she was about to give me a hand job. Of course, I would ask for ball spanking when she got started.

As I thought she might, she saw the spoon and said it might be easier on her hand to use that. I said okay she could just try it.

Man, that was rough. That really sharp pain. Ouch! That was too much. The palm of her hand had a bit more 'give' to it. This thing really hurt. I can't remember, but it was probably 3 to 5 smacks and I told her it was too much. During another session, I put some rubber off an old sex toy on it, and she tried it again. No. Not going to do that.

But over time, the old genitals have become less sensitive, across the board. When I was young, ball pain was kind of like a high pitched reverberation, like hitting a bell that rings for a while afterward and the sound spreads all throughout the bell. Now, it is more of a dull thud. She has to hit harder and squeeze harder.

So I'm thinking about the wooden spoon. What do you guys think? Is a wooden spoon off limits? Do you let a woman continually whack away like that to your poor testicles... assuming you aren't tied up and have a choice?

One from the Vaults
03-24-2022, 05:42 PM
I think a wooden spoon would be better to use over clothing or at least with some fabric layer between it and the balls

Balloney
03-25-2022, 11:44 AM
I think a wooden spoon would be better to use over clothing or at least with some fabric layer between it and the balls

I've experienced a number of ball-beatings with our 'ball bat.' I took a regular swimming noodle, cut it, and put a wooden rod from an (unused) plunger from the Dollar tree. At the time, this was about $2 plus the price of some superglue. Then, using a pressing clothe, I ironed one side flat and a couple of sides sort of 'bumpy' and left one round.

I had my wife use the flat side. Sometimes she'd go for that when I wanted a hand spanking because it is easy on her hands. I didn't want to scare her off of ball busting, so I didn't let on how hard it hurt. One time, probably the last, she was just whacking away so hard I was thinking with every whack whether I should tell her it was so hard or just act tough take it. I probably had her lay off a bit and do it lighter as I recall. Still, it was easy to get into the 'too hard' zone.

The round in concentrates the blow in one place on the testicles, and is much more cruel. The 'bumpy' side can have similar issues.

But I've got some testicle circulation issues and I think a recent conversation with a urologist may have persuaded me to let up on the ball busting.

We may have to try edging or something else. I'm giving the ol' penis head a break for a while, too. Maybe I'll get some more sensitivity back. Working up to hard ball squeezing (e.g. isolated and squeezed between fingers and thumb), or a hard ball spanking are a short-cut to some powerful sexual pleasure followed by a powerful orgasm for me. Intercourse is really intimate and the emotions are strong. But for handjobs, I crave physical intensity. I'd like to be able to substitute ball busting during hand jobs with post-orgasm penis head torture if I were about to get a bit more sensitive again. I don't even have to be tied up as it is now.