View Full Version : Sandra returns

skweezme
05-16-2022, 05:10 PM
“I think you could take a bit more…pressure…hmmm?”

She let go of my cock as I was almost ready to cum

“I…I…no …please!”

Her hands went back to the ball-vice, to the knurled knobs

“NO! NO! Please Sandra?! I can’t…”

“Oh I think maybe you can! Just take deep breaths” she grinned. “Let’s see, shall we? Deep breath in…that’s good! Deep breath out…”

I tried, I had to

It was my own fault. In a way.

pallone
05-17-2022, 02:07 PM
Nice excerpt, whre's the rest? :)

skweezme
05-20-2022, 03:52 PM
A few years ago Sandra and I had had a bit of an unexpected S&M thing. She was friends with my wife Julia who’d told her about how I liked having my balls squeezed. Sandra had been intrigued and one thing led to another and we’d had a pretty intense afternoon a few years ago now.

Obviously neither of us even hinted anything about it to Julia. It was just a thing we did one afternoon. I sort of regretted it and felt guilty but on the other hand it was a delicious secret memory. We didn’t need to talk about it. Sex with Julia was still great and she still squeezed my balls hard which was amazing but she didn’t get the over-the-top torture thing that Sandra had turned out to have an appetite for.

skweezme
05-26-2022, 05:50 PM
“Do you ever think about that afternoon when we…you know…when we…did that thing?”

I was round at Sandra’s helping out with her wifi. She lives alone but has a few blokes who help her out with things. We don’t ask. Her other blokes weren’t available, so I’d popped round

This was the first time she’d mentioned it. When she’d asked me to help with her wifi problems I couldn’t say no but I wondered and, to be honest, had fantasised what it might lead to.

“Well yes, but…”
“Sorry! I don’t want to sound…but…I know if you don’t want to but…if you wanted to, we could…?”

“No! No thanks Sandra! I mean…not really thanks!”

“No that’s OK! Sorry! Just thought I’d ask. But that’s OK! Sorry!”

“That’s alright…I’m…I mean…phew! It was…”

“You enjoyed it, though, didn’t you?”

“Well…I mean…phew! It was amazing! But…”

“So…deep breaths…that’s right! Well done!”

I’m trying. In…out…It sort of helps. But the pain of my crushed balls is intense. A pain throbbing deep into my gut.

She’s sitting astride my thighs, her weight settled down and grinding on my bones. She’s so heavy. My mind’s unfocused in subspace. My eyes are squeezed shut to cope but when I open them for a moment all I can register are her magnificent breasts and her thick strong arms.

She tightens the screws on the vice, watching me intently. Focused on my pain and I’m begging her to stop. She doesn’t. Each little turn is excruciating. She loves it!

“So it was amazing, but…?”

“Well…you know I…it really was amazing and…but…”

I couldn’t find the words. I was sort of embarrassed. Hadn’t expected her to bring it up. But maybe I’d hoped she would. My cock was getting hard.

She grinned.

“That’s OK! I know I went a bit over the top! But if you wanted to…I could…”

“No! Thanks! Really!”

“Oh come on! You’re getting a hard on aren’t you?” She pressed her hand to my jeans, gave my erection a squeeze before I realised what she was doing.

“Ah! No!” I squirmed away but my cock had a mind of its own.

She laughed. Her laugh was so enticing. She wanted to hurt me again. I didn’t want her to. But I did. I’d been fantasising about this since that fateful afternoon.

“Oh come on! You know you want to!”

“I’m not sure…”

“Are you worried about Julia finding out? I won’t tell her!”

“It’s just that…it’s just that last time I was a bit…a bit…bruised and stuff. You really hurt me!”
She put her hand on my thigh, gave it a squeeze. My cock was so hard in my jeans! It was probably dribbling. Her hand was big and strong and warm.

“I know! I’m sorry! I got carried away a bit didn’t I?”

“Yes…but if you wanted to we could…”

“Hmm?”

“Do you really want to to…if you really wanted to…?”

God I really wanted to! But I was scared of what she could do

“Are you up for it then? Fantastic! I’ve been fantasising about this for months!”

“I guess…OK! If you want to but…but don’t be too hard! OK?”

“That’s OK! I’ve been thinking about last time and maybe I was a bit…over the top wasn’t I?”

“That’s one way of putting it!”

We both laughed. She seemed to realise she’d been out of order before. She’d been shockingly cruel. Maybe this time she’d be a bit more measured. I didn’t want to hide bruises for a few weeks. That had been difficult in the bedroom and at the gym.

But maybe this time…

“Mmmmm…oh no please!…mmmmmm…aaargh!...mmmm”

She was so enjoying this. She tightened the screws on the ball-vice tighter. She was sitting on his face, her cunt pressed to his mouth as he tried to scream. The vibrations were delicious!

Alec Anaconda, A1
06-27-2022, 12:35 PM
More, please!

pedrogomides22
06-28-2022, 02:02 PM
This is one of the best stories ever! More please!