PDA

View Full Version : ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Vladim
05-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Sabrin33, привет!
А что - здесь не принято скрины выкладывать? Ведь абсолютно непонятно что скачиваешь, есть ли это у тебя... Неудобно.

Что, скрины запрещены?

mobico69
05-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Feedback keeps me going!

M

frasse999
05-06-2012, 01:21 AM
mmmm ********** is such a turn on :)

Hi
What kind of castrations do you get most turned on from, quick ones with a slice or slow ones with scalpel. I fancy the slower ones but it seems most women fancy the quick ones. Is it the blood or is it that you are not into the play and torture part of it. Gimme me your view :)

mobico69
05-06-2012, 09:51 AM
More to come if you feed my need for feedback

Dude
05-06-2012, 10:33 AM
*feeds you*
Good stuff man, but I prefer the longer ones, that long one you posted was really good !

Youthmane
05-06-2012, 11:35 AM
My old girlfriend

I like yours that's like this. Cruel but Funny to girls.
*feeds you* feedback. more more more.

mobico69
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Another 1 4 u all

Mike9988
05-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Another 1 4 u all

Very Hot...........

mobico69
05-06-2012, 02:14 PM
A womans work is never done!

mobico69
05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
A womans work is never done: directors cut

Mike9988
05-07-2012, 08:11 AM
A womans work is never done: directors cut

At least she did not waste it.

kastriert2012
05-07-2012, 02:09 PM
sehr lecker :D

Videlere
05-08-2012, 05:12 PM
lost my old account and now cant even see attachments anymore :(

jim_z
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
great job mobico!

shellyjames
05-09-2012, 10:12 AM
This site is great. I wanted to do some of these things to my cheating Ex sooooooo bad. Thank you for the outlet.http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/cussing.gif

bookoo
05-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Great work mobico! Would love to see more of gals slicing off cocks !!!!:jumpsmile

Justinian
05-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I have this fantasy, about the far future (2080) where after I've cheated on my girlfriend, I feel so bad about it, I have a relationship with her where I let her punch on my balls until they break. Since it's 2080, it's easy to repair even damaged balls and dicks, even if they've been *********, so I let her perform that on me as many times as she feels like it.

mobico69
05-10-2012, 12:15 AM
This site is great. I wanted to do some of these things to my cheating Ex sooooooo bad. Thank you for the outlet.http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/cussing.gif

For you Shelly James!

M

SamSam
05-10-2012, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=shellyjames;108459]This site is great. I wanted to do some of these things to my cheating Ex sooooooo bad. Thank you for the outlet.http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/cussing.gif[/
What things would you have liked to have done?? Do share

sicko666
05-10-2012, 12:43 PM
For you Shelly James!

M

:Baahaha::Baahaha::Baahaha::Baahaha::Baahaha: She can any time! :loveeyes:iluvu:

nashyballs
05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
So how long does it take before you become a pro at just whipping both balls into one of these wondrous things. Did my second banding last night but still struggled getting the second fucker in there.

Diablak
05-13-2012, 05:23 AM
Love this thread mmm Keep it going!@

mobico69
05-13-2012, 11:18 PM
She's not to happy with this guy.

kujoeb
05-14-2012, 11:19 AM
She's not to happy with this guy.

Is this pic from a femdom session or not?...can you supply more

mobico69
05-14-2012, 09:07 PM

Pretty serious femdom session if shes skinned his dick and shreaded his ball!

Not much in the way of recovery from that.

found it on the net someplace..prob a torture session or some sick shit like that ;)

m

kujoeb
05-15-2012, 01:56 PM
[quote=mobico69;108787]Pretty serious femdom session if shes skinned his dick and shreaded his ball!

Not much in the way of recovery from that.

found it on the net someplace..prob a torture session or some sick shit like that ;)

NO ways awesome pic....Need more pics like that:thumbup:D

battleb0t
05-15-2012, 05:45 PM
That's pretty hot! :thumbup Thanks for the pic.

handjobfan
05-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Awesome, love the captions.

mobico69
05-15-2012, 11:52 PM
The Aphrodite. A select female only resturant with a reputation for serving that which makes sex more pleasurable.

shellyjames
05-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Thank you mobico69, the best i could do is threaten him while he was in the shower and throw him out of my house naked... But i would have love to take it and shove it down his throat... Tanks again.

TeethFan
05-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Thank you mobico69, the best i could do is threaten him while he was in the shower and throw him out of my house naked... But i would have love to take it and shove it down his throat... Tanks again.

Haha...or perhaps destroy it in front of him and laugh at his reaction as he realises reattachment is impossible? Feeding it to the dog or flushing it down the toilet after making him beg would be the ULTIMATE humiliation imo...;)

sicko666
05-18-2012, 07:33 AM

This is a photoshop creation, skillfully done mind you!

mobico69 :ibow4u::loveeyes Your choice of words reflects exactly what my perverted mind thinks ALL women think,lol, i love them thank you!!! :ibow4u:;)

alblp
05-19-2012, 10:23 AM
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/70707858jw1dt3lw2vyulj.jpg

http://www.douban.com/note/214842278/?start=500#comments

Pnek2me
05-19-2012, 01:35 PM
awesome! I can imagine my penis being sliced & served!

mobico69
05-19-2012, 09:48 PM
This is a photoshop creation, skillfully done mind you!

mobico69 :ibow4u::loveeyes Your choice of words reflects exactly what my perverted mind thinks ALL women think,lol, i love them thank you!!! :ibow4u:;)

Thank you. I appreciate the complement on the words and photoshop work. M

Any requests?

juliakale
05-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Lets go record more videos of **********...
girls ********** mans and dominating the world

mobico69
05-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I promised her anything I had!

maroon5
05-21-2012, 07:47 AM
I thought I knew what I was getting into when I stumbled upon this thread (from google), but the occasional real pics are too hard to stomach. I find it hard to believe some people get off on other people actually getting maimed/mutilated.

Anyway, I don't think I'm the first one to say this. Keep up the good work with the fantasy pics :)

bookoo
05-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Fucking great mobico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightowltrekor
05-21-2012, 10:26 PM

I am glad this chic finally got around to cutting his cock off!!! It appears she does not have far to go to finish her penectomy Whooooo!!! really great.

finally
05-22-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm not a big fan of captions, normaly. But this one is just fucking good! :bananad:

Gemini 66
05-22-2012, 06:07 AM
Hi
What kind of castrations do you get most turned on from, quick ones with a slice or slow ones with scalpel. I fancy the slower ones but it seems most women fancy the quick ones. Is it the blood or is it that you are not into the play and torture part of it. Gimme me your view :)

I get turned on thinking about a lady friend of mine slowly cutting my nuts out.:)

boballenson1
05-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Always a good time!

slavecherie100
05-22-2012, 10:06 PM
anyone interested in a ********** and snuff story i did and it was rejected giggles

Nitemyst
05-23-2012, 05:48 AM
anyone interested in a ********** and snuff story i did and it was rejected giggles

They were actually very good..

bookoo
05-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes !!!!!!!

slavecherie100
05-24-2012, 01:44 AM
giggles ok here goes it was going to be a continuing story but they didn't want one so hope you enjoy it. The title is the sage of Janice giggles

Guess I had better introduce myself. My name is Janice I have served Mistress T as her personal slave for almost 15 years I am a male sissy slut and Mistresses live in lover. Mistress T has other slaves but I am the only one that serves her 24/7. I also serve as her bodyguard when she goes anywhere as she sent me to training for this a long time ago.

I awake beside Mistress T and roll over and gently kiss her careful not to wake her and get up and puts on a bathrobe and goes in the kitchen and makes breakfast and places the food on a tray and makes a pot of coffee and puts a cover on the tray to keep everything warm and slips back into the bedroom and sets the tray beside Mistress T's pillow and gently kiss her awake and when she is awake enough whispers breakfast is served Mistress and she smiles at me and says “good girl” and sits up and I hand her the tray and sit on the bed and watch her eat and Mistress says slut go take your bath when I have finished I will join you. I get up and go into the bathroom and draw a hot bath and while it fills take the robe off and my corset and stockings and takes my ass length blond hair and rolls it up on top of my head and pins it in place and then climb in and let the tub fill the rest of the way. And relax as I await Mistress joining me. In a few minutes Mistress enters and climbs in and sits in the tub with me and I take a washcloth and start washing her from head to toe and when I have finished Mistress smiles pats my head and whispers Good girl Janice. As I dry her with a fluffy terry towel she says I have a show to do tonight I am going into San Fran to get the people I am gonna use so wont be around much today Janice so clean the house and then relax and have some fun just be careful with those damned toys you play with you know how I worry about that death fetish of yours. laughing she walks out of the bathroom and I drain the tub and clean it and put the towels in the hamper and slip into the bedroom as Mistress is zipping up her thigh high stiletto boots and she smiles at my naked body and says Janice and I know what she wants so I walk to her and kneel and kiss her boots and she says assume the position slut and I stand and spread my legs and close my eyes and wait for what I know is coming and wham I gasp and shake but stand as she kicks me square in the balls and then again and again and then she plays with them a little and whispers good morning my little pet have a wonderful day and walks out and I sigh in pain knowing she has left for the city and I feel sorry for whoever pisses her off today because when she does this anyone messes with her is going to regret it. I giggle and take the sheets off and remake the bed and then go in naked and do the dishes and then the laundry and realize its now 11 am and someone might come knocking so I go in and pull on a short skirt and a tight tube top and add a pair of heels and start dusting and then vacuuming and am just putting everything away when Mistress comes in.

She walks in and doesn't look happy and has a young woman in tow kinda cute and sexy and says Janice this is angel she will be in my show tonight. I smile and wink and say welcome Angle make yourself at home, there is food in the fridge if your hungry and she says no I am fine Mistress stopped and bought us some food on the way. Mistress walks past me and into the bedroom and I make Angel comfortable and follow Mistress in and she is making phone calls and I hear her asking people if they want to do a show tonight and after about 20 calls she puts the phone down and cusses and I whisper whats wrong Mistress? She ignores me awhile and I gently start rubbing her shoulders and finally she says the jerk I had lined up for the show tonight backed out at the last minute and this show is special for a very dear couple I have known a long time. Without hesitation I whisper ill do it for you Mistress and she looks at me and says you would wouldn't you laughing but your mine I don't want to hurt you like I do in the shows Janice. I just keep rubbing Mistresses shoulders and whisper. Because I am yours pain is easily taken Mistress, This is important to you I can tell so I will do it if you wish. She just smiles at me and says ill think about it I love you and she kisses my cheek and picks the phone back up and starts calling again and whispers my slut go make us some coffee and give Angel some too . I stand and stop rubbing her shoulders and leave the bedroom and go make coffee and give Angel a cup and return to the bedroom carrying Mistress a cup and she is calling still as she takes it and smiles at me and says I want cream slut and I pull up my skirt and start jerking my dick until I am ready to cum and squirt my cum into her cup and she smiles and whispers thank you slut and grabs a pen and stirs her coffee and drinks it as I drink mine. Mistress reaches up and starts playing with my dick and when it is hard she points at the bedpost and says fuck yourself cunt for my pleasure and I giggle and climb on the bed and back up to the corner post and slowly slip it in my ass and start sliding up and down on it as she talks on the phone. Finally she puts the phone down and says Janice cum and I squirt on her command into my hand and she says eat it bitch and I lick my cum from my hands and eat it and she points at the bedposts and says oh 1 more call and as she picks up the phone says lick it clean bitch for Mistress and I do as she calls and pissed throws the phone on the bed and cusses and says Janice come and kneel beside me and I do and she says this couple we are doing this special show for are very dear to me they have helped me many times when I was in need so it ois going to be a particular nasty show as I have promised them their fantasies and it will be very painful . Do you understand that Janice and I look at her with adoring eyes and smile and say yes Mistress I am yours to do with as you please you know that giggling and I kiss her hand and she bends and kisses the top of my head.

Then Mistress grabs my hair and pulls my face close to hers and whispers very quietly tonight slut you will feel pain like you never have and that includes that two week period when I beat you everyday until you couldn't walk and I told you something then what was it slut. If I ever fuck something up again that you care about deeply you will kill me next time, Mistress, I answer trembling. Mistress looks me in the eye and say this is one of those times where that applies slut understand I gulp and trembling remembering the two weeks and just nod and whisper yes Mistress. You slut will see things happen that will terrify you today and I expect you to just do what I say anyway. Do not embarrass me slut Janice understand and do as I say no matter what and I gulp again and whisper yes Mistress and then Mistress smiles and whispers if you do as I wish you will be rewarded for the rest of your life my love and she kisses me and then stands and grabs my hand and leads me to the bed and says lay down Janice I wish to feel your dick in me my love and I giggle and lay down and Mistress pulls my skirt up and plays with my dick and then slips it in her and starts riding me. As she rides me she smiles and says I suspected I was going to have to use you Janice when I found out he wasn't gonna do it. So I bought a special outfit for you for the show. Its similar to the one you had way back 10 years ago you know with the chains and I giggle and whisper oh can I try it on and Mistress says no I am gonna fill you in on something you will put it on when we get there but I want you to shower and shave your whole body and do everything as if you were preparing for me and then get dressed and and do your makeup and make a good show of it because the bathroom you are in has a camera and I will be watching with my special friends the cameras are in three different places and cover every inch of that bathroom and do not say anything to Angel about it laughing. Everything that happens tonight is gonna be on film It is part of their fantasy to be able to live it over and over. And Janice your fetish will definatly get a workout tonight many times you will think you are going to die and that's all I will say and slut cum all you want but you do as you are told under all circumstances or I will and she bends over and whispers I will kill you my little whore and it is said in such a voice I cum inside her and she laughs and smiles and leans down and kisses me and says go get your purse slut its time to go and your dressed fine for the trip and Mistress gets up pulls her skirt down and leaves the room and I grab my purse make sure my makeup is in it and add a couple things and follow her.

I go out and get in the car and see Angel is in the back seat and Mistress T smiles and starts the car and starts driving and we go out of town and into the hills for about an hour and then pull of into a wooded area and up to a really fancy house and stop. We get out and Mistress opens the trunk and there is several packages inside and I and Angel grab them and Mistress leads us inside and the house is empty and Mistress says as she digs into the bags and grabs two Janice come with me Angel ill be back in a minute wait here and Mistress leads me down a hallway and opens a door and it is a huge bathroom with a beautiful tub and shower combination and a dressing table against one wall and a massage table against another she sets the two big bags on a dressing table and says Janice prepare as you would for me understand and the clothes you are to wear are in the bags instead of a shower take a bath and relax you have plenty of time. We wont be starting for a couple hours and when you are ready for the shaving and wish your ass and back done push this button and I will send angel in to help you understand and I smile and say yes Mistress and as she leaves I sit at the dressing table and remove my heels and then my skirt and tube top and run the bath and put my ass length blonde hair up in a bun on top of my head and climb in and scrub my body everywhere and then just soak a little while and then get out and dry myself and drain the tub and clean it and then push the button and in comes Angel carrying a straight razor and a can of shaving cream and a bottle of something and she smiles and says Mistress says I am to shave your body and assist you in preparing Janice hop up and lay on the massage table and we can get started. I smile and say sure Angel knowing Mistress is helping me relax for later and hop up on the table and lay back and Angel starts shaving at my ankles and works her way up and very carefully shave my balls and then my belly and chest not much to shave but she does it all to make sure and then she does my neck and face and then has me turn over and I do and she does the same to my back and legs and ass and then she says this will help keep it from growing back we put it on and rub it in all over you and it smells like lilac she giggles and starts rubbing it in and then has me turnover and does the front side even my dick which gets hard as she does.

Then she goes to the bags and comes back carrying the corset and I smile as she tears the tags off of it and I hold it up and smile it is white lace with white metal stays and cup less but has chains that circle the breasts and three chains hooked to the chain that circles the breasts on each breast that go up to a white leather collar all the chains are silver and I see the sane type chains attached to the bottom as I put the collar around my neck and buckle it in place and Angel gets two white leather laces and starts lacing the back one from the top and one from the bottom and when the laces are all in she says now we get it to do its job Janice and she starts at the bottom and putting her heel on my ass pulls each lace as tight as she can get it as I feel it start to shape and form my body and halfway up the corset she ties the laces in a pretty bow knot and the she does the same from the top down and again ties the laces in a bow knot and sighs and says that's done damned you look good. She then starts on the bottom and she takes one of the chains hanging down and as I watch she slips a metal ring over one of my balls and starts turning a screw thing on the ring and I feel it tighten behind the ball and make the ball stand out and then she does the same with the other ball and then she slips a third ring over my cock and then starts sucking it until I am semi hard and she tightens that ring just enough to keep me that way then she says spread your legs Janice and I do and she reaches through and pulls a chain from first one side and then the other and attaches them to the rings and I realize that the chains she attached actually encircle my thigh and are tight and hold everything in place without limiting access to my ass and at the same time holds the corset down and tight and in place. I giggle because it feels sexy as hell and then she gets a pair of white seamed stockings and says put these on and I sit and pull on the stockings and see that the garters are chain also and attach the front garters and Angel attaches the back ones and adjusts them so the seam is perfectly straight and the tightens the garters and then Angel goes to the other big bag and returns carrying a pair of knee high white 6 inch stiletto heeled boots and say put these on Janice and I sit and slip them on and zip them up and they are tight and feel oh so sexy and I giggle again and she says come Janice sit at the dressing table I will do your makeup and I do and she puts on foundation and then she plucks my eyebrows and helps me put on false eyelashes then she does the eyeliner and puts on my lipstick and does all the other things to my face and then she lets my hair down and gets a brush and brushes it out until it is gleaming all the way to about 4 inches above my asshole she then goes to the bags again and comes back carrying a white opaque see thru mini skirt or I should say micro mini and she helps me step into it and pull it up and it is so small its almost just a belt and my dick makes a tent in it she goes back to the bag and comes back with a matching opaque white see thru blouse that zips up the front and I stick my arms through the spaghetti strap and she pulls it tight and zips it about two inches up so that it is loose and open for access to anyone that needs it and then she goes back to the bag and comes back with a pair of white satin shoulder length opera gloves that are fingerless and she helps me get them on and slip my middle finger through the loops and pulls the tight and then she goes to the bags and comes back with 4 red leather cuffs and she buckles one on each wrist and ankle. Then she leads me to the full length mirror and says check yourself out while I get mistress she wants to inspect you and slips out the door and I look inn the mirror and barely recognize myself. But remembering what Mistress said I stand and run my hands over my body and lick my lips because I look sexy as hell and giggle. I do this for a little while and the door opens and mistress enters and comes up behind me and checks me out and smiles and kisses the top of my head and says good girl Janice now hold still and she lifts the mini off my dick and plays with my dick as she whispers in my ear I may just have to kill your sexy ass just because you are so damned sexy beautiful and my dick is hard as a rock and she reaches down and tightens the ring tighter to keep it that way.

slavecherie100
05-24-2012, 01:45 AM
She pulls a leash out and attaches it to my collar and says follow whore and leads me out and down the hallway and stops at the bags where Angel has waited and says Angel your turn go take a bath and get ready slut and she says yes ma'am and smiling heads to the bathroom carrying all but one of the bags and Mistress reaches into the bag and removes a small lock and pulls my hair out of the way and locks my collar on so it cant be removed and smiles and shows me two more locks and they are small but have property of Mistress T stamped into them and she smiles just so everyone knows whore laughing and grabs the leash and leads through the house and into a room with a man and six mistresses sitting around and watching a great big 54 inch screen mounted on the wall and I see Angel stripping and getting into the bath on the screen and Mistress T says this is whore Janice everyone she is here for everyone's pleasure but ask first and she leads me to the man and says as she puts the handle of the leash in the loop on my neck Whore turn around for the Master of the house slowly he has my permission to do anything he wishes to you at any time understand and you will call him Master whore I answer yes Mistress as I slowly turn for inspection and when I am facing him again he says whore you are a pretty bitch arn't you laughing and a woman walks up beside me and Mistress says this is the Mistress of the house whore and I also have given her permission to do anything she wishes with you understand and you will respond to her with yes mistress whore understand to whatever she tells you to do myself and her are your Mistresses tonight and Master is your master. And I do mean anything they wish to do they can whore and that includes killing your worthless whore ass understand and I gulp and say yes Mistress. Mistress adds the rest of the ladies here will be addressed as Ma'am unless you piss me off whore understand and I say yes Mistress and as I do the house Mistress grabs my balls under my skirt and squeezes them hard and I stand feeling the pain but say nothing and she says so this is the Janice you talk about as she looks me up and down, I can see why you have kept her to yourself for so long dear. Does she know whats happening to her tonight and mistress T says nope but she will do as told. The master asks does that worthless expendable piece of shit in the bath know whats in store for her and Mistress T says no laughing do you think she would have come if she did. He laughs and says Janice come to me crawl whore and I drop to my knees and crawl to him and he laughs and opens his robe and pulls out a 12 inch dick and says suck me whore and you had better be as good a your Mistress said you are I crawl until I am between his legs and take his cock into my mouth and start sucking while probing his pee hole with my tongue and slowly start sliding on his dick and sucking and after a little while he has grown to almost 15 inches and is hard as rock and then he says stop whore and I do and I feel my hair grabbed and I am pulled around and the Mistress says whore sit on his dick I want it all the way in your worthless ass understand and I say yes Mistress and slowly sit back until I feel the head against y asshole and I push until the head pops in and slowly sit until I am all the way on it and then the mistress walks over and pulls my skirt up and straddles us both and slips onto my hard dick and starts riding it as Master starts thrusting into my ass and I see Mistress standing watching smiling when all of a sudden my hands are grabbed by two of the other woman and held tight against the back of the couch and I see a clear plastic bag pulled over my face and Master tapes it in place tight and I cant breath and he says its time to die whore as he fucks my ass and the Mistress rides my dick as the air gets less and less in the bag and then I pass out and cum as I do into the Mistress and I just for a second feel the Master cumming deep in my ass and then everything is black.

I slowly wake up laying face down on the floor and as my senses come back I can feel cum oozing out of my ass and I hear them talking and Master is saying that disposable cunt in the bath is a cutie I am glad you could get her for tonight and I hear Mistress T say well she was the one you picked out if the pics I gave you as Janice was for your wife laughing. I have been thinking about Janice for awhile and she is a great slave but she is getting old and I have been looking for a young one because I have thought a lot about doing this to her its a shame really but yes she is expendable for this you know you two are that special to me I would die for you. Then I hear whispering and then Mistress T is beside me and says waking up are you whore about time and she grabs the leash and half drags me to the center of the room and says okay ladies its time and a woman brings an angled horse over and faces it lengthwise toward the TV and Mistress grabs my hair and pulls me up and pushes my dick against the end of the horse and makes me lay along it lengthwise at an upward slant and one of the woman throws a wide belt around me and the horse at the shoulder level and under my armpits and buckles it tightly while I feel my legs grabbed and ****** apart and a spreader attached to my ankles ******* my legs wide apart and then my hands are cuffed together under the horse and then a harness is placed over my head and buckled in place and I feel something attached to the head harness and then I feel my skirt lifted and a hook is inserted in my ass and Mistress T stands between me and the TV and she is putting on a strap on a large 15 inch one and she says ladies whenever your ready you know whats expected as I feel someone shove a strap on in my ass and start fucking me and Mistress T walks out of sight and I feel the head of my dick being grabbed under the end of the horse and something ****** in the pee hole and then she whisper just a penis plug whore don't want any cum on the carpet laughing and someone giggles while I am being fucked and says cunt is drying herself and they all laugh.

I look and see Angel getting out of the tub and drying herself and I watch as I am being fucked by someone as they take turns using my ass with different dildos as she gets a white fishnet body stocking and steps into it and adjusts it and slowly pulls it up her body and then over her ass and up over her titties and slips her arms through it and her finger through the loop on each hand to hold it in place and then over her shoulders and adjusts it so it is just perfect and then she puts on a zip front cup less corset also white and garters and stockings and a 6inch pair of ankle strap stilettos and then a lace thong white also and I feel another person shove a dildo in my ass as I watch as she pulls a very short tight spaghetti strap white lace dress on over her body and then short white fingerless gloves and I hear Master say laughing I so love watching a cunt primp and prepare herself to die and everyone laughs and then I hear the house Mistress say I loved watching the sissy do the same and again everyone laughs as I gasp as I watch angel do her makeup and brush her hair and then I feel the spreader being removed and the dildo leaves my ass and they unstrap me from the horse and I see Angel leave the bathroom and don't know what to think of what I heard but its a good thing I have a penis plug in because I felt myself let the cum go when the sissy comment was said and then Angel walks into the room and kneels before Mistress T and they undo the cuffs on my hands so I can stand again as I hear Mistress T tell Angel she is to also serve both Master and Mistress of the house and she responds and says yes Mistress. I hear Master make her do twirls and bend and crawl as Mistress grabs my leash and leads me out of the room and hands me a bag and say follow whore and I do as I am told carrying the bag and we go out a door onto a patio and down some steps and around to the side of the house where there is a big area with a roof over it and dirt for the floor and as we walk towards the roofed area I look around and there is a St Andrews Cross in the yard and several cameras set up around the place and I saw some with the lights on filming us as we walked to the roofed area Mistress stops in the center and says open the bag whore and I do and there is 2 large plastic sheets there and she says take one out whore and spread it right her and I pulls one out and unfold it and lay it under the beam and I see as I do that there are two sets of handcuffs bolted into the beam above us and as I spread the plastic out I also see there is two staked into the ground wide apart and after the plastic is down mistress pulls a knife from her thigh high boot top and slits the plastic over the stakes and pulls the cuffs through and then does the same with the other. Mistress replaces the knife in her boot and says as she grabs my leash follow whore and leads me to the St Andrews Cross and again has me lay out the other sheet of plastic and as I finish I am looking around and I see a big hole dug off in a corner if the yard and wonder at it when I hear Master laughing and everyone coming out side and around the house to join us as I am led back to the roofed area and as we get there master orders angel to get on her knees and suck his dick and she does and he just throws off his bathrobe and is naked except for his cowboy boots and a leather vest and all the other woman stand around and mistress leads me to a cooler and makes me give everyone except Angel a drink and then allows me to drink a sip of hers she smiles and finishes hers and says whore sit in the chair and I do and she pulls my skirt up and removes the penis plug and sits slowly slipping my dick into her ass and saying you have my permission to cum whenever you wish as long as you are inside me whore laughing as she wiggles a little on my dick as I watch Master grab Angel by the hair and pull her to her feet and lead her to the cuffs and puts them on her wrists as one of the woman follows closely with a camera and films everything he is doing and then as he drops to his knees on the plastic he attaches the cuffs to her ankles spread wide and stands and I hear him ask whore do you know why you were brought here tonight and Angel says to do a show Master and he laughs yes a special show you see I am a necrophiliac whore so we are going to film me as I kill your worthless expendable slut ass and then I am going to fuck you until I am satisfied whore and I can hear Angel,gasp as I also gasp and cum in Mistresses ass and I realize she is playing with her pussy as she is riding my dick and then as Angel starts crying and I can see her makeup running with the tears he walks around her slaps her ass and then her ace a couple times and then his hand shoots out and blood spurts everywhere from her throat and is running down the white dress as I watch her try to talk and cant and she tries to breath as he slowly folds a straight razor up and slips it back into his vest and watches as she slowly dies and I am cumming as I watch her die and Mistress is moaning in pleasure and shaking on my dick and I can tell she is in the throe's of orgasm after orgasm as I cum in her as she watches angel die and she keeps riding my dick hard and fast with her ass and I cant help it I am scumming and cumming and when she is dead Master walks to her pulls her skirt up and starts fucking her licking blood from her neck as he does and after a couple minutes he grunts and cums. One of the other Mistresses runs to him and sucks his dick and plays with his balls and in less than a minute he is hard again as two other mistresses let her arms loose and lay her on the plastic face down still cuffed at the feet as he jumps on her body and shoves his dick in her ass and fucks her over and over and over for so long that Mistress has finally stopped cumming and she leans back you liked that whore didn't you laughing as she stands up and reaches down and puts the penis plug in and grabs my leash and leads me closer and we stand and watch as he fucks her dead body until he cums again and relaxes and slips out of her body soft and lays back smiling and nods at Mistress as two mistresses undo the cuffs on her ankles and mistress leads me to her feet and says kneel whore and I do as she says Masters cum never is wasted whore lick it from her dead worthless pussy and ass and scared to death I just look at her and bend and start licking her dead pussy and when I have licked as much as possible from her pussy I grab her legs and pull the up and lick her dead ass of Masters cum and when I am finished I realize I have had a camera inches from my face and everything was filmed then Mistress reaches down and pulls the plug from my dick and says now whore fuck the dead bitch and I look at her and see her eyes and know that look and pull my skirt out of the way and stick my dick in the body and start fucking it and mistress says you don't get to stop until you have your cum flowing from her pussy whore and whore think about what just happened and the fact she was wearing white as you are tonight laughing and as it sinks in I cum and cum in the dead pussy and Mistress laughs and laughs and when I have finished she pulls me off and Master comes over and she makes me suck his dick until he is hard again and then he pulls out of my mouth and bends and breaks Angels jaw and sticks his dick in her mouth and face fucks her dead body until he cums and then stands and says okay I am finished with the cunt get rid of it so my wife can have her fun laughing as he says it looking at me and I am trembling in fear as a couple mistresses start to wrap the body in the plastic when Mistress says no whore will do that it wont matter oif she gets blood on her clothes now will it laughing and says whore wrap the body in the plastic and pick it up and I stand and pull the plastic over her seeing the cum dripping from her mouth and pussy as I wrap her in the plastic and roll it up and bend and pick up the bundle and throw it over my shoulder and Mistress leads me on the leash across the lawn toward the hole and it hits me what the hole is for and I realize I am being followed by a camera as I carry the body to the hole at the edge of the hole Mistress says okay set it down and unwrap it and roll it in the hole we are gonna save the plastic so I unwrap the body and pick up the plastic and roll it into the hole and when I watch it go in the hole I notice there are several bodies already in the hole and my face goes white and Mistress says white shows the blood so well don't it whore and I gag a little and Mistress says aww all chocked up are we whore laughing as she says leave the plastic we will get it after you laughing and I cum at her words getting a wet spot on my skirt and she laughs again as she leads me back to join the others.

As we join everyone Mistress leads to to the house Mistress and hands my leash to her and I am trembling as she takes it and simply says dear stop shaking now and I cant and she laughs and says follow slut and leads me to the St Andrews Cross and says lay on the plastic cunt and I do and she laughs at the cum stain showing through the skirt and says ladies join me and all the woman come to the plastic as she pulls my skirt up and starts jerking my dick and sits on my face and says lick my pussy you worthless expendable whore and I start licking still shaking and they take turns jerking me off until I cum and they don't stop and the agony is so bad as my dick is so sensitive right after I cum but they keep jerking taking extra care to make sure the head suffers the most since it is the most sensitive and they do this while the camera films until I have come about 12 times and still do it but they see my dick jerking but no cum comes out and she laughs a lot of cum whore I know why T liked you so much now laughing as they had made me lick every pussy their while they did it. They step back and she says slut stand up and I do and she grabs the leash and says now stand at the cross cunt and I stand against it and she laughs and a stool is brought first I am made to put one foot on the stool and my ankle is cuffed to the cross off the ground and then the other foot and it is cuffed and I am

slavecherie100
05-24-2012, 01:46 AM
holding onto the wrist cuffs so they first cuff one wrist and then the other and I am on the cross off of the ground and spread wide with my skirt bunched up above my dick and everyone leaves me there except mistress as they all walk away stays and says Janice you have served me well but you have gotten old and I want a young dick now so it is time for you to please one last time as my sissy as everyone is walking back with drinks and chairs and the Mistress stops and waits as Mistress says I do not want you to scream and I look at her and whisper never Mistress I was proud to serve you and will as I pledged serve you till death and she laughs and says good girl and steps back as the house mistress steps up and says ready to die whore as she takes a long sharp knife from her bot and starts running it over my throat lightly. and then a quick motion and I gasp expecting my throat cut but she cut off my blouse in one fast cut and then she starts running the knife around my nipples and the she runs it down the corset and I feel the skirt drop off as she cuts it off and my dick and balls are visible and she starts running the knife very lightly up and down the shaft of my dick and over my balls. And as she pokes my balls she asks Janice do you really want to know why you are here and this is happening to your worthless expendable whore ass and I gasp and say I thought I did know Mistress I am to old. The Mistress says No cunt you are here because for 15 years , as she pokes my balls your worthless ass has acted as if you are better than other slaves just because you can cum so much and we all have listened to Mistress T tell us how you think you are so special and that you seem to think as a slave you deserve special treatment and as she says this my mouth drops open but I say nothing I just look at Mistress and she stares back with that dark look in her eyes. And I feel so betrayed because I have never expected anything special and Mistress knows it but she is just glaring at me. The Mistress says we all got together and we discussed your problem and decided we had to find a solution we all discussed this your Mistress included and decided that you needed to learn and we came up with a solution you will live tonight whore although many of us feel you should just be disposed of forever. We have decide that your punishment should be one of two things and we will let you choose which it will be laughing and I wonder what these punishments will be as the Mistress states your first choice Janice is for us to ******** you and that way you will never have to worry about cumming again and thus you will no longer have a reason to feel special and of course you will remain your Mistresses worthless slave but you will understand you place and will be reminded as you look at your limp never to be hard again dick laughing. As for your second choice which we all prefer laughing is that we cut your worthless dick off and make you serve the rest of your worthless expendable life still having balls so you will feel all the urges and needs of sex but never be able to act on them laughing. We all feel this is the most just punishment because it will make you suffer every day for the rest of your pitiful worthless expendable life whore. So think about it you have ten minutes think about it and decide which would please her more and I am looking at Mistress with tears rolling down and ruining my makeup but silent otherwise knowing I did nothing to deserve this but accepting that I still love my Mistress who is watching me closely and walks to me and smiles and whispers I am happy with whatever you choose bitch and I gasp and look in her eyes and whisper and what happens if I prefer to just die Mistress may I ask for that and return to silence. She looks deep into my eyes and says after a couple minutes tell her that is your choice I am disappointed in you I expected you would be happy to serve me in any capacity . Looking at Mistress I just think as she turns away and walks to the rest of the people standing there when Master comes out and says has it made its mind up yet laughing and the Mistress says it still has two minutes to decide. I just look at Mistress and follow her with my eyes and finally make my decision not wishing to but I have and relax nothing I can do just accept it.

The Mistress walks to in front of me and asks what is your decision bitch and I look at her and whisper ********** Mistress with tears running down my face as I watch Mistress and see no reaction and know I am a fool but I do love her and will serve her as she wishes forever. And mi watch as the Mistress turns and says well ladies ********** it is and a mistress brings a tray to the mistress and she takes something from the tray and I gasp as I feel the cut as it slides through the sack and then I feel the cut spread and feel a tug and then I pass out as she is slicing and I wake at an awful smell and an ammonia capsule has been broken under my nos and the Mistress says you will be awake for every minute of this whore I want you to remember this the rest of your life so the more you pass out the longer it will take bitch and I look at Mistress and just think about her and feel it but not as much as she finishes and then gasp as I feel the sac sliced on the other side and everything is done again and I hear Master laughing as he watches and then I notice that pictures are being taken of everything . And I am crying and then I feel and hear a snip and after a minute another and I see the Mistresses hand set my balls on the tray and then I feel several pricks lick ones and then she stands and smiles you are now even more worthless than you were before if that's possible whore and she says hold the cotton balls there until the bleeding has stopped all the way and she picks up the tray and walks away everyone except one ma'am leaves and follows with me still cuffed to the cross and the one holding my sac with cotton balls in her hand. After a little while even she leaves and I am left on the cross alone and just hanging there knowing I am no longer a man and am not a woman either and my life is changed forever and I have plenty of time to think about what has happened and yes I cry a lot actually knowing she not only has lied to these people about me but that she stood there and let them do this to me without a word and actually feels I deserve it.

A couple hours later Mistress comes out walking toward me carrying a plate and a drink and stands in front of me and looks at me a few minutes and then pulls up a chair and sits and starts to eat and she says mmm this is good whore you know what it is its slices of your balls and my jaw drops and I watch her eat after she finishes she says calmly you do understand why this happened to you don't you whore and I look around and no one else is there and I say yes because you have lied to them for years about me until you had no choice but to put me on the alter or shut up. She takes a sip of her drink and says you really believe that whore and then says, yes, you do, you haven't a clue. I guess I will have to explain it to you slut as she comes and stands in front of me and checks where my balls were and smiles and says For years you have said you weer my slave but you expected sex in return that is not being a slave. A slave never expects anything in return for his service. Now you will not have that problem slut laughing, never again but you will still serve me but as a real slave because you now know you can expect nothing in return you are there for my use and pleasure and nothing else. Do you understand whore. I just looked at Mistress and I said yes I understand very well my love for you meant nothing did it ever and was never returned was it and she laughs and says ahhh but slave I do love you that is why I have done this to you instead of just killing your worthless ass. This way you learn thru my love that service to me is all you need as a slave. That manhood was stronger in you than you thought wasn't it I see you have been crying worthless. Well maybe this will help look at your hard dick as I loosen the cock ring as it will be the last time you ever see it hard whore as she loosens the ring and then turns and walks away and back to the house. Still hanging on the cross I just cry and realize whats ahead of me now and wish I had asked to just die .

A little while later Mistress returns and she looks into my eyes and says you want to die now don't you whore laughing oh well and she undoes me from the cross and I fall to the plastic and as I lay there she grabs the still attached leash and says follow whore and you can walk and I stand slowly and walk behind her as she leads me to the roofed area and to the back corner and says stay slut and she walks away and comes back with the stool we had sat on earlier and sets it under the high beam and walks away and comes back carrying a rope with a noose on it and throws and end up over one of the high beams and pulls it until the noose is head high and she drops the noose over my head and pulls my hair out and says walk over and climb on the stool my worthless expendable whore and I look at her and sigh and says yes Mistress and do as she says she pulls the rope until it is tight and ties it off on a side beam and then gets a small rope and walks behind me and ties my hands together tightly and then takes the long end of the rope and ties it around first one of my 6 inch stiletto heels and says don't want you being able to move your hands now do we whore. Now whore if you wish to die just step off after I am gone you will spend the night out here or until you die if we see you hanging Master will get some more pleasure if you wish to serve me then you will be here tomorrow oh wait I forgot something and I watch her walk back to the cross and come back dragging the plastic and she sets it on the ground in front of me and says whore hold on and yanks the stool out from under me and pulls the plastic under me and then sets the stool down as I am strangling and grabs m,y ankles and puts me back on the stool and reaches up and loosens the noose just a little bit and smiles and says there if you do kill yourself well at least Master wont have to get dirty to have his fun laughing and she leaves. As I am still gasping trying to get air in my burning lungs and in a minute or so I see a red light come on on a couple of the cameras and know they are all watching. Guess I am in for a long night I have already decided to live with my situation whatever happens as long as I can serve her she never had any clue as to how much I loved her. So I stand and I am so sore as I watch it start to get dark where they removed the balls hurts so bad I cry a lot and struggle to stay standing and when its dark I see a flashlight come out and then a bright light is shining on me and whoever brought it leaves. Then it starts getting cold and then to rain but the roof has me dry but I am still very cold and shaking from the cold and my hands are numb I cant feel them and I giggle as I cant feel my balls anymore its so cold and just stand but pay hell standing because I am shaking from the cold. My whole body is numb now and I am in a daze when I see it is starting to get light and then it is daylight and it starts to warm up and after a little while I start feeling the pain bad and I am crying in agony where my balls were hurts so bad and all of a sudden I hear laughing and Mistress is standing there and she smiles and says see you decided to live slut. Thank you I just won 5 k I had a bet you wouldn't but alas now I have another bet and I had better win this slut. But first I have to check you out and she feels where my balls were and its like fire when she touches it and she smiles and says oh slut look at this . I said look down her slut choke a little but I want you to see your precious dick and I struggle to look down and as I do she laughs and says oh you got about 2 maybe three inches laughing no 9 inches anymore huh slut are you still proud. I look at her and whisper yes Mistress I am still proud because you may have taken it but I know it pleased you for 15 years so it may be small but it did what it was supposed to until now .she is furious I can see it in her eyes and she says well then since you love your Mistress so much then when I tell you to step off the stool I am sure you will whore wont you and I look at her and glare and say if that is your wish Mistress say so I will and she says wait a minute whore and she leaves. A few minutes later she returns with all the woman and Master and they stand in front of me and says step off the stool and die slut for your Mistress and I look at her and step off and I kick a little as I realize I cant breath and watch as she collects money and figure that's it its over as everything goes black.

I hear wake up Janice and I feel a slap across the face and come on bitch don't you die on me and then the pain hits and my whole body is screaming at me and I groan and the pain is so bad my whole body is shaking and when I try to talk I cant my throat is so dry nothing comes out and I pass out again and then another slap and my eyes open and I see Mistress and she is smiling and I start to smile back and the pain hits and I start sobbing and gasping for air my lungs are burning my neck hurts my balls are screaming and I start crying and pull up into a ball in agony and Mistress slaps me again and says buck up Janice stop the crying my bitch don't cry and I cant stop the crying but do stop the groaning and she grabs the leash and says stand up and I try but cant fall back down and Mistress says then crawl whore and starts walking and I crawl very slowly and she jerks the leash and I fall to the ground in agony my neck is burning and I am moaning again and she stands and looks at ,e a minute or two and then says crawl slut and I get back to my knees and crawl and this time she walks slow and she stops and I look I am in front of a bucket full of water and she says drink slut and I start drinking lapping water from the bucket and with each little bit that I get down my very sore throat I feel a little better. And then she says enough slut or you will get sick that's the first drink since yesterday afternoon now try and stand up and I do and can and she smiles and says good bitch laughing and leads me to the middle of the yard and says stand still and wait slut and I answer yes Mistress and she goes inside and comes out with some tape and a 12 inch piece of plastic and she places it over my balls and dick and tapes it in place and says stay and don't touch that and goes back in the house and I stand there and then she returns pulling a hose and stands in front of me and says don't move slut and she starts spraying me and the water is ice cold and she washes every inch of me off and even sticks the nozzle up my ass for a second and then she takes a piece of cloth from her boot top and soaks it and tosses it to me and says now clean your face of all the makeup your whiny crying has it all messed up slut and I scrub everything off and as I am she reaches down and tears the plastic off my dick and balls and I gasp at the pain but am actually starting to feel better. She turns the hose off and grabs the leash and leads me out of the wet area and into the grass and says stand there and dry out bitch I will be back when I feel you are dry a nice sunburn will go good with that white when it dries out laughing and walks away and back into the house I stand there and after about an hour I am dry but she doesn't come out so I stand there and another half hour she comes out grabs my leash and checks my ball area and smiles and leads me into the house and stops in the room with the TV and everyone is there and says look at my little tiny clit my cunt now has laughing and everyone laughs and comes and inspects it and says well she sure wont get a big head over that will she laughing and the Master says now the cunt needs a pussy to go with that sexy ass and clitty laughing and Mistress laughs and says now that's an idea. Give her a pussy and stick her on the corner and make some money out of her and when she is to ugly we can do what we did to angel to her laughing. She pulls the leash and leads me to the bath area and says fix your makeup bitch you look ugly as hell. I start doing my makeup and Mistress sticks me with a syringe and shoots me up with something and she says you will get one of these everyday from now on whore understand and I ask what is it Mistress and she says its something to help with the ********** bitch so don't worry about it just accept it understand it isn't your lowly place to ask. I gulp and just say yes Mistress and then she hands me short tight strapless white dress and says pull it on whore and I do and go back to my makeup and finish it and she inspects me and smiles and says okay now grab the bags and I do and she takes the leash and leads me out and says I am talking my slave home now have fun everyone and let mne get a copy of the movies please and they say sure. Master and Mistress come and Master says if you ever do make this thing a cunt please don't forget me when its time laughing and the Mistress kisses Mistress and says thank you I enjoyed that so much I so love ********** bitches laughing and she reaches under the dress and pinches my little dick.

To be continued:

enjoy everyone giggles

saxson
05-24-2012, 05:59 AM
Wooow great story......thanks!!!:thumbup

murdoc296
05-25-2012, 09:49 AM
absolutely great

RevonZZ
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Uh, no offense, slavecherie100, but your stories could use some more punctuation marks... and past-tense... AND capitalization. Without it, it's nothing but a wall of rambling text.

I'm a writer, myself. Frankly, it annoys me when my comrades can't even include basic tenets of written English.

slavecherie100
05-25-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm a writer, myself. Frankly, it annoys me when my comrades can't even include basic tenets of written English.[/QUOTE]

giggles Wow that good that you had to become a grammar Nazi well giggles my editor doesn't seem to mind that's the first rejection in almost two years. Of course the fact that my editor knows i am a self taught two finger typist might be why he understands it but as he puts it if i as an editor were to tell Shakespeare i wouldn't publish his works because his spelling and punctuation isn't correct for current standards i would be a starving editor .

RevonZZ
05-25-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm a writer, myself. Frankly, it annoys me when my comrades can't even include basic tenets of written English.

"giggles Wow that good that you had to become a grammar Nazi well giggles my editor doesn't seem to mind that's the first rejection in almost two years. Of course the fact that my editor knows i am a self taught two finger typist might be why he understands it but as he puts it if i as an editor were to tell Shakespeare i wouldn't publish his works because his spelling and punctuation isn't correct for current standards i would be a starving editor ."

I... I'm not trying to be a Grammar Nazi, I'm just saying that your work's a little hard to read. From what I've deciphered, you're a pretty good writer (probably), and I'm not saying you should stop posting here, but you also shouldn't rely on your editor to decode/organize your writing; doesn't really show your writing ability and annoys those who are used to properly formatted fiction.

slavecherie100
05-25-2012, 05:19 PM
[/QUOTE]

I... I'm not trying to be a Grammar Nazi, I'm just saying that your work's a little hard to read. From what I've deciphered, you're a pretty good writer (probably), and I'm not saying you should stop posting here, but you also shouldn't rely on your editor to decode/organize your writing; doesn't really show your writing ability and annoys those who are used to properly formatted fiction.[/QUOTE]

Sorry i am a little touchy i have never had any formal training as a writer and my editor knows it no college or even classes as i am a full time live in slave to my Mistress and have had Mistresses since the age of 19. My writing is done with my current Mistresses Permission and did not even know how to type until she acquired me. She has been very generous and allowed me the use of this computer and has helped me to learn to type and taught me how to do many things many people have enjoyed all their lives.she has allowed me freedom to think and use my imagination instead of just being a yes Mistress slave but at the same time she knows that if she sneezes in the other room i will run to her with a cleenex. 3 years ago i would never have dared to even try to respond top you and i am explaining what i may know because Mistress saw my earlier post and was displeased and informed me to tell you this and truthfully if she hadnt i wouldnt.

mobico69
05-25-2012, 11:50 PM
[quote=RevonZZ;109295]Uh, no offense, slavecherie100, but your stories could use some more punctuation marks... and past-tense... AND capitalization. Without it, it's nothing but a wall of rambling text. quote]

Actually, I agree. I can't read it. Its too rambling. Not the story; I can't get into it because the formatting of the text.. THough I would like to, its just not working for me. Too hard.

M

Strange_Fool_215
05-26-2012, 01:13 AM
OK, first lesson: Paragraphs.

So, imagine you have written several sentences that describe an event, an idea, or a thing. Now, before moving onto the next thing, you bundle those sentences into a paragraph. Paragraphs may be only two sentences long (usually big ones). Or they can be several sentences long. No paragraph should have more than a few hundred words in it. Many paragraphs will be 100 words long or less. Your story should break up into pieces this small without trouble, if you think about how to cut it up.

In written text (as in a book or a Word document), each paragraph begins with the first line "indented:" offset slightly to create a gap that shows the reader where it starts. When typing you would use the tab key for this. On Internet forums, where you cannot indent your writing, the custom is to leave a blank line (hit return twice) between paragraphs.

Almost any published work, including cheap novels and newspapers, can be used as an example of how to do this. Even most long forum posts or fanfiction can be used for this. Look at what is being said, and how it is split up into different paragraphs, each of which expresses a single complex idea, just as each sentence expresses a single simple idea.

You can even use this post as an example.

If you break your writing up into paragraphs, it will immediately become much easier to read. A good proofreader or editor might do this for you, perhaps without even bothering to tell you. Although the way I see it, they'd owe it to you to explain, so you could do it yourself next time. Obviously, I think very differently from how you think, so you may not feel the same way.

slavecherie100
05-26-2012, 01:57 AM
Thank you sir i will try and do it with the story and if i get it wrong please tell me

slavecherie100
05-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Guess I had better introduce myself. My name is Janice I have served Mistress T as her personal slave for almost 15 years. I am a male sissy slut and Mistresses live in lover. Mistress T has other slaves but I am the only one that serves her 24/7. I also serve as her bodyguard, when she goes anywhere, as she sent me to training for this a long time ago.

I awake beside Mistress T and roll over and gently kiss her careful not to wake her and get up and put on a bathrobe, I go in the kitchen and make breakfast, places the food on a tray and makes a pot of coffee. I put a cover on the tray to keep everything warm. I then slip back into the bedroom and set the tray beside Mistress T's pillow, and gently kiss her awake and when she is awake enough, I whisper, breakfast is served Mistress and she smiles at me and says, “good girl” and sits up. I hand her the tray and sit on the bed and watch her eat. Mistress says "slut go take your bath, when I have finished I will join you". I get up and go into the bathroom and draw a hot bath and while it fills take the robe off and my corset and stockings and takes my ass length blond hair, and I roll it up on top of my head and pins it in place.

I then climb in and let the tub fill the rest of the way. I relax as I await Mistress joining me. In a few minutes Mistress enters naked and climbs in and sits in the tub with me. I take a washcloth and start washing her from head to toe, and when I have finished Mistress smiles pats my head and whispers "Good girl, Janice". As I dry her with a fluffy terry towel, she says. "I have a show to do tonight, I am going into San Fran to get the people I am gonna use, so wont be around much today, Janice, so clean the house. After you are done, then relax and have some fun. Just be careful with those damned toys you play with, you know how I worry about that death fetish of yours. Laughing she walks out of the bathroom, as I drain the tub,clean it, and put the towels in the hamper. I then slip into the bedroom.

Mistress is zipping up her thigh high stiletto boots and she smiles at my naked body. She says Janice, and I know what she wants so I walk to her and kneel and kiss her boots. She says assume the position slut. I stand and spread my legs and close my eyes and wait for what I know is coming and "wham" I gasp, and shake but stand as she kicks me square in the balls. Then again and again, and then she plays with them a little. She whispers good morning my little pet, have a wonderful day and walks out, I sigh in pain, knowing she has left for the city. I think to myself I feel sorry for whoever pisses her off today. When she starts the day this way, anyone messes with her is going to regret it. I giggle, and take the sheets off and remake the bed and then go in naked and do the dishes, and then the laundry, and realize its now 11 am,

Knowing someone might come knocking I go in and pull on a short skirt and a tight tube top and add a pair of heels and start dusting and then vacuuming and am just putting everything away when Mistress comes in.

She walks in and doesn't look happy and has a young woman in tow, kinda cute and sexy and says, Janice this is Angel, she will be in my show tonight. I smile and wink and say "welcome Angel, make yourself at home", there is food in the fridge, if your hungry. She says no I am fine, Mistress stopped and bought us some food on the way. Mistress walks past me and into the bedroom. I make Angel comfortable.

I follow Mistress in and she is making phone calls. I hear her asking people if they want to do a show tonight. After about 20 calls she puts the phone down, and cusses. I whisper whats wrong Mistress? She ignores me awhile. I gently start rubbing her shoulders and finally she says the jerk I had lined up for the show tonight backed out at the last minute.Janice This show is special for a very dear couple I have known a long time. Without hesitation I whisper I'll do it for you Mistress, and she looks at me and says, you would wouldn't you, laughing, but your mine, I don't want to hurt you like I do in the shows Janice. I just keep rubbing Mistresses shoulders and whisper. Because I am yours pain is easily taken, Mistress, This is important to you, I can tell so I will do it if you wish. She just smiles at me, and says I'll think about it, I love you, and she kisses my cheek and picks the phone back up and starts calling again.

She whispers, slut, go make us some coffee and give Angel some too. I stand and stop rubbing her shoulders and leave the bedroom and go make coffee. I give Angel a cup, and return to the bedroom, carrying Mistress a cup and one for me. She is calling still as she takes it, and smiles at me and says I want cream, slut. I pull up my skirt and start jerking my dick until I am ready to cum. and squirt my cum into her cup. She smiles, and whispers, thank you slut, and grabs a pen and stirs her coffee, and then drinks it, as I drink mine.

Mistress reaches up and starts playing with my dick, and when it is hard, she points at the bedpost and says fuck yourself cunt, for my pleasure, and I giggle and climb on the bed and back up to the corner post and slowly slip it in my ass and start sliding up and down on it. She watches as she talks on the phone. Finally she puts the phone down and says Janice cum and I squirt on her command into my hand. She says eat it bitch, and I lick my cum from my hands and eat it. She then points at the bedposts. and says lick clean.Oh one more call, and as she picks up the phone and calls I do as she told me to. She finishes and pissed throws the phone on the bed, and cusses. She says, Janice, come and kneel beside me, and I do and she says this couple we are doing this special show for, are very dear to me, they have helped me many times, when I was in need. So it is going to be a particularly nasty show. I have promised them their fantasies, and it will be very painful. Do you understand that, Janice, I look at her with adoring eyes and smile and say "Yes Mistress" I am yours to do with as you please you know that, giggling, and I kiss her hand and she bends and kisses the top of my head.

slavecherie100
05-26-2012, 02:50 AM
how is that giggles

fastriker
05-26-2012, 06:43 AM

Todavia me cuesta creer esto,la madre que los parió.

jim jones
05-26-2012, 11:42 AM
after seeing all these naked, pussy's holding up cock and balls. My cock is hard my balls aching. I fantasize being captured by two beautiful vampires tied to a special table. My legs spread my arms. One sits on my face as I lick her pussy and she sucks my cock. She's sinks her fangs into my hard cock injecting nano bites during the blood into a sponge. So my cock stays hard and she sucks the cum out of my balls in her pussy juice gives me strength to cum for hours. Her partner sinks her fangs into my balls injecting nano bites so my balls produce,cum in buckets and they suck me four hours, drinking my nut juice. After several hours, the one sucking my balls slowly eats one I cum the whole time. Then they swap positions and the one sucking my my cock now sucks my balls while he other one sucks my cock and I lick her pussy. After couple hours the ball sucker slowly eats my other ball and I cum the whole time and then they take turns fucking me then they take turns biting a little piece of my hard cock each time they bites into my hard cock. I cum until they have eaten my balls and cock then they let me rest until the nano bites grow my cock and balls backand they start over

mobico69
05-26-2012, 07:08 PM
how is that giggles

Its better..

Here, try this..

You say
\\\Mistress reaches up and starts playing with my dick, and when it is hard, she points at the bedpost and says fuck yourself cunt, for my pleasure, and I giggle and climb on the bed and back up to the corner post and slowly slip it in my ass and start sliding up and down on it. She watches as she talks on the phone. Finally she puts the phone down and says Janice cum and I squirt on her command into my hand. She says eat it bitch, and I lick my cum from my hands and eat it. She then points at the bedposts. and says lick clean.Oh one more call, and as she picks up the phone and calls I do as she told me to. She finishes and pissed throws the phone on the bed, and cusses. She says, Janice, come and kneel beside me, and I do and she says this couple we are doing this special show for, are very dear to me, they have helped me many times, when I was in need. So it is going to be a particularly nasty show. I have promised them their fantasies, and it will be very painful. Do you understand that, Janice, I look at her with adoring eyes and smile and say "Yes Mistress" I am yours to do with as you please you know that, giggling, and I kiss her hand and she bends and kisses the top of my head.

I say

Mistress reaches up and starts playing with my dick. And when it is hard, she points at the bedpost and says "fuck yourself cunt; for my pleasure!"

So I giggle and climb on the bed, up on the corner post and slowly slip it in my ass. Then I start sliding up and down on it.

She watches as she talks on the phone.

Finally, she puts the phone down and says Janice "Cum!!"

I squirt on her command into my hand.

She says "Eat it bitch!!"

And I lick my cum from my hands and eat it.

She then points at the bedposts. and says "Lick it clean...Oh one more call" And as she picks up the phone and calls.

I do as she told me to.

She finishes and pissed, throws the phone on the bed, and cusses.

"Janice" she says, "Come and kneel beside me"

So I do and she says "This couple we are doing this special show for are very dear to me. They have helped me many times when I was in need". THen she pauses, and saying carefully, slowely, "So it is going to be a particularly nasty show."

"I have promised them their fantasies and it will be very painful" She looks at me stairing deeply into my eyes..I feel her gaze go right through me. "Do you understand that, Janice?

I look at her with adoring eyes right back and smiling, giggling, say "Yes Mistress, I am yours to do with as you please..You know that!"

Then, I kiss her hand and she bends over and kisses the top of my head.

:-)

See..Easy as cake

M

Strange_Fool_215
05-27-2012, 11:48 AM
The revision is a lot more readable for not being a solid brick, yes. Definitely better. And that was going to be lesson two: dialogue.

When two characters are talking, each person's line gets a paragraph. That paragraph can contain other sentences not being spoken, but you should never have two people saying things in the same paragraph.

So:

She asked "where are you going?"

He shouted "I don't know!" Then he ran away.

is OK.

But:

She asked "where are you going?" He shouted "I don't know!" Then he ran away

is not OK, because two different people are talking in the same paragraph.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Slavecherie100 (Janice), ideas are, of course, more important than presentation, but are a waste if unread.

The whole point of the so-called ‘Rules of Grammar’ is for your readers to understand your thoughts.

These ‘Rules’ change with time, place and target audience, but you only need to master (and remember to use) the most basic to become readable.

For example, start each sentence with a CAPITAL letter, and end with a full stop (period).

Then if you forget one of these, your readers should still know you’ve started a fresh sentence.

On this forum, you should leave a lot of blank screen, much more than for print, so that the readers’ eyes can easily follow each line of text.

Using a new line for each sentence and a blank line for change of paragraph is my preferred method.

Note. Because I write in Word 7, then paste into the message box, my posts automatically double space.

One final point; do you check the edited version of your work?

It’s very easy to misinterpret sloppy writing.

She asked "where are you going?"

He shouted "I don't know!" Then he ran away.

There are differing opinions as to the ‘Rules’.

I would edit the above as,

She asked,

“Where are you going?”

He shouted,

“I don't know!” Then he ran away.

Or

He shouted,

“I don't know!” and then ran away.

Strange_Fool_215
05-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Alec, I disagree, and I believe that if you look at most published fiction or accounts of conversations you'll find a style which supports mine. That's argument by authority I know, but it's also proof that the style works- those books are readable, which means whoever formatted them must be doing something right. I would advise people to use a style they've seen used successfully in published work, regardless of whether it's my personal style, or your personal style or anyone else's.

Now, speaking for myself I find your version rather disjointed; it would leave a lot of sentence fragments left hanging in their own line.

It's also troublesome if I have the same person saying two different things in one paragraph. For example...

Bob nodded. "I don't know." He scratched his head. "It might have been on Tuesday, but I don't think so."

That's all Bob talking, and it's pretty clearly so. Now imagine doing it your way:

Bob nodded.

"I don't know."

He scratched his head.

"It might have been on Tuesday, but I don't think so."

Now, here we have a LOT of ambiguity about who says "It might have been on Tuesday." Is it Bob? Is it some entirely different, unnamed person? The passage would be formatted the same way either way.

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-28-2012, 04:36 AM
There’s no unique set of rules to cover every situation, Strange_Fool_215, and my preferred method for forum use suits me, as I tend much longer sentences than your example.
I would write this as,
Bob stated,
"I don't know," as he nodded and scratched his head, "it might have been on Tuesday, but I don't think so."

Strange_Fool_215
05-29-2012, 03:24 PM
See, two things there. One is that you're leaving "Bob stated" as a sentence fragment hanging on its own, like I said. The other is that it gets in the way of natural dialogue if I keep saying "Bob said" and "Sally said" and so on before each sentence. Usually, it's obvious who is speaking just from the context.

lordsnooty
05-30-2012, 09:18 AM
this is what this thread has come to? I really don't care guys I am sorry Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

Youthmane
05-30-2012, 09:44 AM
this is what this thread has come to? I really don't care guys I am sorry Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

yup I agree, Like really who cares. Private message each other.

I look up in the Sky & I see... What is Home land Security? Do I feel Safer knowing that, crayons are fun to Color with my Fav. is Crayola because when I go to the Store next time I need to pick up milk & Some stole my car. how can I get it back. can some one plz. Look I can see again. Reese's Peanut Butter cups are like Clean your room before I get mad. I can't Dragon end Wall Will ghost sold old mouse help goats can Jump water scared found spelling SPAM.

that is the most perfect sound literate Grammer Paragraph I've ever seen. if you can ever get close to that. then you are like a God. plz Learn from the best. or just give up already. you'll never be the best.

slavecherie100
05-30-2012, 06:00 PM
im sorry i bothered posting have fun you all if that is what is going to happen i just wont

facepalm
05-30-2012, 07:20 PM

can some plz translate a little bit from this :P

Sonic_iKy
05-31-2012, 02:13 AM
They are a japanese artist's cock&balls.. He didnt want to bother with sex and cut them off in a hospital on his 25th birthday(24 maybe)
He sale his cock for raising funds though he wanted to eat by himself.
Besides, he dissolved his nipple with NaOH. i dont know how to say this in english

Alec Anaconda, A1
05-31-2012, 04:11 AM
Slavecherie100: im sorry i bothered posting have fun you all if that is what is going to happen i just wont

You, sir, have exactly to same right to post as any other person.

It’s not too hard for me to edit your last post into,

I’m sorry I bothered posting.

Have fun, you all!

If that is what is going to happen, I just won’t post.

However, few will bother mentally editing a story.

Your choice, but don’t be bullied into making that decision!

lordsnooty
05-31-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm not trying to bully anyone I'm just saying that this is a femdom ********** thread not a writing class I for one enjoyed the story I just got a little fed up when an entire page is dedicated to year seven basic grammer class

obedientesticle
05-31-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm not trying to bully anyone I'm just saying that this is a femdom ********** thread not a writing class I for one enjoyed the story I just got a little fed up when an entire page is dedicated to year seven basic grammer class

You could just decide not to read these few posts - as I decided not to read the story, because it was an unreadable block (which means I am very grateful if someone teaches people to make stories readable, so thumbs up for the teachers ! :thumbup )

slavecherie100
05-31-2012, 01:34 PM
ok i guess i should add this i write my stories for Magazines and or a book and as my editor so aptly informed me if i wanted a story top look like a screenplay I would hire a screenplay write to write it i want it to look like it will look in print.

His statement also stated that just because people on the internet wish to criticize your writing style and use of grammar does not mean that i should listen as many people on the internet haven't got a clue as to what an actual book or magazine article look like when it is submitted . He also states that if i had a problem with your writing i would have told you so.

Hence yes i will improve my punctuation as i see it needs it, but when i post i have already written it. I am not going to change the format if you want to read it as i post it fine if not that's fine also and is your loss not mine.mistress has informed me to continue and post when and if i wish and giggles hell with them its their loss if they don't read it.

Again i am sorry i caused all this ruckus.

mobico69
06-01-2012, 12:21 AM
******** the bastard! :iluvu:

Sorry; lots of shit going on at home ;-(

<M

berndnidal
06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi friends,

here some femdom ********** and cbt pics and 3d art for you would be hope you like some of it.

https://rapidshare.com/files/344370313/balls_and_cock_off.rar

have a nice summer weekend:D :thumbup ;)

with lill sadistic greetz

Bernd

Dude
06-02-2012, 04:24 AM
******** the bastard! :iluvu:

Sorry; lots of shit going on at home ;-(

<M

Whut?

And awesome pics berndnidal, ty very much.

mobico69
06-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Rough night at the bar.

curiousge
06-07-2012, 07:11 AM
anyone ever visited her page?
i think she does some pretty awesome things.. ;)
http://www.leatherrealm.com/castrationblog.html

zyy0506
06-09-2012, 09:07 AM
my english is weak ,A Japanese cook his penis and balls

shrunken
06-09-2012, 05:43 PM
It's hard to be sure that in 350+ pages of posts someone hasn't already posted a link to this site, but just on case, here it is.

http://newfound-fetish.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/**********

shrunken
06-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Кастрация и пытки шариков:
That second pic: wow!!

sicko666
06-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Rough night at the bar.

:ibow4u::Baahaha: Please what bar does she work at, i feel like a er...drink, yes thats it lol!!!!!

47-1278
06-10-2012, 01:36 PM
http://www.imagebam.com/image/cd65b9195409113

fastriker
06-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Aqui pueden verse algunos videos sobre juego de castracion http://www.wanktubegalore.com/tags/**********%20cbt

Youthmane
06-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Aqui pueden verse algunos videos sobre juego de castracion http://www.wanktubegalore.com/tags/**********%20cbt

Video's don't play. I tryed on three Different Web Browser. Google, Firefox, & E.

the Search link works. But then I click a Video, it opens a Blank Page. not even an error Message. it's just Blank. & I left them on for away to make sure it was`ant just Lag.

what am I doing Wrong ? :asleep

Bytz
06-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Same here,
the Videos don't play:cussing:!

sionis
06-15-2012, 07:58 AM
it's great thread< but i can't understand how to get a permission to view pictures?:cryingblu

fastriker
06-15-2012, 08:23 AM
yo uso google chrome y puedo ver todos los de la pájina,no se porque vosotros no podeis.

Kurayami10
06-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Woman squeezes testicle out of man's scrotum

Woman charged with **********, urinates in police car
Monday, Jun 4 2012, 10:55 am
ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail Story
Alicia Banks
A 35-year-old Shelby woman is accused of squeezing a man’s testicle out of his scrotum this weekend, according to a Shelby Police report.

Police charged Joyce Maxine Gregory with malicious ********** and assault inflicting serious bodily injury.

Gregory and a 59-year-old Shelby man argued early Saturday morning at a home on Bowman Street, according to a Shelby Police report. The man told police he went outside to call 911 after the confrontation.

The man said Gregory came outside and grabbed him by his scrotum before he was able to jerk away from her grip, the report states. Then, the man walked to the Shelby Rescue Squad building for help. He was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center. A hospital urologist told police stitches could repair the man’s injury, according to the report.

Police officers on the scene went back to search the Bowman Street home. They found Gregory inside and arrested her.

While inside an officer’s patrol car, Gregory removed her pants and urinated in the back seat, according to the report. She was taken to the magistrate’s office at the Cleveland County Courthouse after the incident.

Gregory was booked into the Cleveland County Detention Center. She is being held without bond, according to the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office website.

— Alicia Banks

See the article here (http://www.shelbystar.com/articles/woman-64591-car-squeezing.html) at the Shelby Star's website.

Sabrin33
06-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Девочки мучают шарики и угрожают отрезать яички:
http://turbobit.net/cv218ymwnwvy.html

http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1206/bf/159b5aea804a.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i524/1206/33/b0930f18e7d2.jpg
http://i036.radikal.ru/1206/89/f41593417c71.jpg

jonnyk
06-16-2012, 07:34 AM
This thread is amazingly hot.

Would never willingly allow myself to be chopped, but the thought of being in the position where it could happen turns me on a huge amount.

nashyballs
06-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Last night I double banded my testicles. Fuck it felt felt great I didn't leave them on for long as I was so turned on I came in no time at all. I would love for a female to tie me up and double band my balls and not let me cum till they are purple nearly black and there is a very high possibility of not cumming ever again.

hellboy47
06-17-2012, 09:28 AM
There's a ********** near the end of this movie, enjoy :)
http://vimeo.com/20921016

Pnek2me
06-17-2012, 02:14 PM

HOT! LOL at his slapping her with his cut-off cock

zinny2000
06-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Since several years I have a strong ********** fantasy. I am not yet ready to lose my balls for real, but always get rock hard, when thinking about it. I am happy to find this forum!

Pnek2me
06-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Девочки мучают шарики и угрожают отрезать яички:

turbobit is not available in the USA... can you upload to rapidshare, filesonic or oron?

BICHI
06-18-2012, 01:05 AM
I love pair of Fried TESTICLES, prepared fresh straight off the ballsac for Supper. Just cut out your ballsac open, remove the BALLS, put them on a tray for Picture . Then FRY them on a frying pan add spices as you need.
PICTURE shows the boy is going to do so. Should YOU wish to pursue the experience with your OWN PAIR.
Since women enjoys these type of Stories or Fantasies quite a bit. I am eager to hear their FEEDBACK and also any RECIPES for these TESTICLES.
Please women !!!!!!
COMMENTS please !!!!!
Also all other feedback or Comments is most Welcome.
Thank You.

BICHI
06-18-2012, 01:27 AM
I love a pair of FRIED TESTICLES, prepared fresh straight off the ballsac for Supper. Just cut out your balsac open, remove the BALLS, put them on a tray for Picture. Then Fry them on a frying pan adding spices as you Need.
PICTURE shows the boy is going to do so. Should YOU wish to pursue the experience with your OWN Pair.
Since women enjoys these type of stories or Fantasies quite a bit. I am eager to hear their FEEDBACK and also any RECIPES for TESTICLES.
Please women, Comments PLEASE !!!!!!!
Also any other feedback or Comments is most WELCOME.
Thank You.

BICHI
06-18-2012, 08:47 AM
Picture related to the article "Fried testicles":letsplay :asleep

jonnyk
06-18-2012, 10:56 AM

It's a silly film, but very enjoyable just the same. Love shoving the cock in his mouth.

mick_sl8ter
06-19-2012, 04:20 PM
It's a silly film, but very enjoyable just the same. Love shoving the cock in his mouth.
Apparently Brazil is the place to be when you like things like this:
This is real (http://anonym.to/?http://maisnoticias.net.br/v1/index.php/2011-09-27-04-22-48/119-policia/282-imagens-fortes):http://i45.tinypic.com/21nmq9d.jpg (http://anonym.to/?http://maisnoticias.net.br/v1/index.php/2011-09-27-04-22-48/119-policia/282-imagens-fortes)

Accused of rap-ing his own niece, man had penis and testicles cut off and placed in the mouth.

A man was found dead early Thursday morning (2), with genitals cut off and placed in the mouth. The crime with cruelty occurred in the District of Deliverance in the city of Santa Rita.

The victim was identified as Remílson Martins for 37 years. He had his testicles and penis removed, and placed in the mouth. According to Sergeant Suélio the 7th Military Police Battalion, Remílson 10 years ago was arrested on charges of rap-ing one of the nieces.

He was alcoótra and suspected of molesting children in the locality. Besides severed, Remílson was strangled with a rope.

mick_sl8ter
06-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Same report different website (http://anonym.to/?http://revistasaomamede.blogspot.nl/2012/02/homem-tem-testiculos-e-penis-decepados.html):
Would that woman like what she sees ?
http://i49.tinypic.com/5fhn9k.jpg (http://anonym.to/?http://revistasaomamede.blogspot.nl/2012/02/homem-tem-testiculos-e-penis-decepados.html)

nefarious
06-19-2012, 07:13 PM
check out a youtube video called "testiculos-MCAC"

kind of hot

BICHI
06-20-2012, 12:58 AM
This is real (http://anonym.to/?http://maisnoticias.net.br/v1/index.php/2011-09-27-04-22-48/119-policia/282-imagens-fortes):http://i45.tinypic.com/21nmq9d.jpg (http://anonym.to/?http://maisnoticias.net.br/v1/index.php/2011-09-27-04-22-48/119-policia/282-imagens-fortes)

I think All child molestor would be Punished likewise. Before Strangling to death, their Penis & TESTICLES Would be cut off and put into
his mouth, so that all ****** Will think first before doing any CRIME.

BICHI
06-20-2012, 01:02 AM

I think All child molestor would be Punished likewise. Before Strangling to death, their Penis & TESTICLES Would be cut off and put into
his mouth, so that all ****** Will think first before doing any CRIME or MOLESTING a child

hellboy47
06-20-2012, 08:45 AM
More pics...
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/man-murdered-cock-and-balls-cut-off-dead-mouth-01.jpg
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/man-murdered-cock-and-balls-cut-off-dead-mouth-02.jpg
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/man-murdered-cock-and-balls-cut-off-dead-mouth-04.jpg
http://www.bestgore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/man-murdered-cock-and-balls-cut-off-dead-mouth-05.jpg
very attractive girl :iluvu:

Dude
06-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't want to be the asshole to say this, but he wasn't a child molestor, his boyfriend was just the insane jealous type..

humanbean
06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
cops r letting ppl really close to that crime scene. i suspect that they approve & r working to make this a photo op for the press & civilians. whoever did this is not going to b seriously investigated, i think.

RevonZZ
06-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Ugh... This isn't sexy OR a turn on... That's just disgusting.

Plus, you can't let impulses control the justice system. AAaand that's all I'm going to say.

kick my balls
06-20-2012, 05:09 PM
O.O
i'm a brazilian

humanbean
06-20-2012, 06:55 PM
and just why is that really hot plain-clothes cop interviewing that witness right on top of the body? everything about this just screams comedy-horror movie. badly written, low-budget comedy-horror movie.

hodenfolter
06-21-2012, 08:40 AM
Ugh... This isn't sexy OR a turn on... That's just disgusting.

Plus, you can't let impulses control the justice system. AAaand that's all I'm going to say.

110 % agreed

bull4you
06-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Waited so long for this.. finally found..:bananad:

http://ball bustingtube.com/video/5270/high-heeled-punishers

(remove the space)

fastriker
06-27-2012, 05:00 AM
Esto va para las mistress principiantes http://www.noticiasgrotescas.com/2012/05/mata-un-hombre-al-apretarle-los.html

MiniBoi
06-30-2012, 02:59 AM
One more clip at clips for sale 46787. you can even hear the crazy sounds of the testicles rupturing!

Dude
06-30-2012, 09:13 AM
ugh, can't the animal lovers get their own thread, let's just keep this restricted to humans, you know..your own species..

somwbody1234
06-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Here are a few cartoon manips i've made...
Hope you enjoy...

somwbody1234
06-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Here they are...

somwbody1234
06-30-2012, 10:06 AM
okey lets try again....

somwbody1234
06-30-2012, 10:11 AM
here it is...

hodenfolter
07-03-2012, 12:50 PM
ugh, can't the animal lovers get their own thread, let's just keep this restricted to humans, you know..your own species..

yeah, that would be great...

---
In other News:

On her blog, a Stripper/Prostitute writes that a guy hired her to cut of his balls:
http://taintedstripperlove.tumblr.com/post/24556357876/edge-play

hodenfolter
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
In other News:

On her blog, a Stripper/Prostitute writes that a guy hired her to cut of his balls:
http://taintedstripperlove.tumblr.com/post/24556357876/edge-play

She later writes that she has talked to his therapist (a women) and that she agreed to this: http://is.gd/v62D7R

And then she writes that she actually did it: http://is.gd/ICqDNF

Dude
07-03-2012, 05:03 PM
I have hard time ( no pun intended) believing this, but if it's true, it's pretty hot.

Jigillo42
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
http://thefemitheist.blogspot.com/2012/04/allow-me-to-introduce-myself.html

Check out the one on international ********** day. She apparently had a video up about it on youtube but it got taken down by the site. Maybe someone can persuade her to post it somewhere else.

spidermale
07-06-2012, 10:22 AM
No, the video wasn't very good. She's seriously not well. Its great fantasy material but she's very convinced that she can make this happen. The site keeps freezing on me in the comments section, which sucks because I wanted to se her response to my question.

Sunagwa
07-06-2012, 10:58 AM
No, the video wasn't very good. She's seriously not well. Its great fantasy material but she's very convinced that she can make this happen. The site keeps freezing on me in the comments section, which sucks because I wanted to se her response to my question.

Yea it is pretty good fetish/fantasy material but indeed this bitch is crazy. I looked around at some of her other posts as well and she basically wants to turn men into slaves/cattle. The goal being true equality of men and women. Crazy I know.

She also has a serious case of penis envy. Theirs a post about ******* all men to pee sitting down LOL. After I read that the rest of her post's pretty much made a lot more sense. Major case of penis envy. That's about it. And boy does it piss her off. =D

sicko666
07-06-2012, 11:11 AM
here it is...

Lol well the 17year old castratrix certainly got me all horny, thank you for these! :ibow4u::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu:

somwbody1234
07-06-2012, 12:38 PM
You are most welcome.... I'm really glad someone enjoyed it...

somwbody1234
07-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Here is another one...

Kaka123
07-06-2012, 05:20 PM
She later writes that she has talked to his therapist (a women) and that she agreed to this: http://is.gd/v62D7R

And then she writes that she actually did it: http://is.gd/ICqDNF

Wow, reading that was really hot. Especially her thoughts around not wanting to do it again, kinda shows how serious this is but at the same time just makes it even hotter!

Youthmane
07-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Here is another one...

very nice, & Comical. would love for a girl to talk with me like that. :cryingblu

liked your other Cartoon Post too. all are funny.

Dude
07-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Yea it is pretty good fetish/fantasy material but indeed this bitch is crazy. I looked around at some of her other posts as well and she basically wants to turn men into slaves/cattle. The goal being true equality of men and women. Crazy I know.

She also has a serious case of penis envy. Theirs a post about ******* all men to pee sitting down LOL. After I read that the rest of her post's pretty much made a lot more sense. Major case of penis envy. That's about it. And boy does it piss her off. =D

The words, bat shit crazy comes to mind no?
And what really ticked me off, were the losers that said she was right, you can't tell crazy people they're right..

fastriker
07-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Encontré esta pájina con buenos videos de castración fetiche,si encontrais algo de penectomía estaré agradecido. pornextremal.com

pegama78
07-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Encontré esta pájina con buenos videos de castración fetiche,si encontrais algo de penectomía estaré agradecido. pornextremal.com

De esa pagina he encontrado algunos videos buenos que te pueden interesar fastriker pon el buscador de ese blog la palabra "**********" "penectomy" ahi te salen resultados interesantes.

pornextremal. com/page/2/?s=**********

me salieron varios videos de castracion aun algunos link estan muertos y otrso son muy pesados ahi si tu checalos.

:thumbup

VanDattum
07-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Just thought some of you might enjoy this clip (http://www.highscoreporn.com/936153/Mika_is_going_to_cause_some_pain.html).

Cheers!
VD

fastriker
07-11-2012, 06:24 AM
De esa pagina he encontrado algunos videos buenos que te pueden interesar fastriker pon el buscador de ese blog la palabra "**********" "penectomy" ahi te salen resultados interesantes.

pornextremal. com/page/2/?s=**********

me salieron varios videos de castracion aun algunos link estan muertos y otrso son muy pesados ahi si tu checalos.

:thumbup Con penectomy no me sale nada de nada,solo relativo a **********.Un saludo tio.

pegama78
07-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Con penectomy no me sale nada de nada,solo relativo a **********.Un saludo tio.

No pues que raro men a mi si me salieron 3 videos aunque no estan muy buenos recomiendo el video 52 de la parte de castracion muy interesante al final aunque se vea falso jajajajaja saludos.

:bananad:

fastriker
07-12-2012, 05:36 AM
No pues que raro men a mi si me salieron 3 videos aunque no estan muy buenos recomiendo el video 52 de la parte de castracion muy interesante al final aunque se vea falso jajajajaja saludos.

:bananad: El 52 va de una rubia que le pilla los guevos con una tabla y luego se la ve de espaldas cortandolos? si no esese bajate el que te digo.

pegama78
07-12-2012, 11:45 AM
El 52 va de una rubia que le pilla los guevos con una tabla y luego se la ve de espaldas cortandolos? si no esese bajate el que te digo.

Si de la rubia con la tablita jajajaja que se ve falso pero ta mas o menos el vide.

Jigillo42
07-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Just read this in a dance with dragons. A most excellent fantasy I thought I would share:

Tyrion shrugged. "Fortunately, I have no nose."
Haddon gave him a thin smile. "If we should encounter the Lada Korra on Hag's Teeth, you may soon be lacking other parts as well. Korra the Cruel, they call her. Her ship is crewed by beautiful young maids who geld every male they capture."

tfoote
07-14-2012, 10:56 AM

pornextremal.com has a section under cbt tags. Full of great free stuff.

ernestbrown144
07-14-2012, 04:18 PM
do you have any captions about ********** and penectomy and i also like family femdom thing can you send caption about it too?

fastriker
07-15-2012, 08:47 AM
pornextremal.com has a section under cbt tags. Full of great free stuff.

Tcc? ¿what is?

kalimmortal
07-16-2012, 04:40 AM
a little 3D animation...

Nitemyst
07-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Great Vampire sequence!

slavecherie100
07-16-2012, 04:01 PM
a little 3D animation...

love it giggles

shrunken
07-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Just thought some of you might enjoy this clip (http://www.highscoreporn.com/936153/Mika_is_going_to_cause_some_pain.html).
It's a classic! I love the way his sack looks after she takes it off. And it's nice to see such a fit guy getting it!

People might also enjoy this **********-themed session (http://www.empflix.com/videos/Lexi-Barot-One-Night-Stand-50921.html?embed=true). Sorry if it's been posted before: kind of hard to remember what's on 360 other pages. (Still 360 pages!! It's great to know so many people are interested in my favourite form of sex.)

romras
07-19-2012, 01:01 AM
I'm not sure if this one has already been posted here.

The Price Of Release - **********

Download link: http://oron.com/iqocvtkm39aa
Samples: http://www.imagebam.com/image/cdf12d178134965

mick_sl8ter
07-24-2012, 11:29 AM
http://fear18.blogspot.nl/2012/05/controversy-over-death-of-girl-ra ped.html (http://anonym.to/?http://tinyurl.com/d8zmcvp)

Girl, 18, incredibly survived ordeal after being left for dead.
When questioned as to what punishment her attackers should receive the teen replies their testicles should be cut off and fed to dogs.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2rgyhhl.jpg
Too bad she finally died in the hospital.

On the night of 8-9 March, Oksana Makar was brutally ra ped by three men in her home city of Mykolaiv in the southern Ukraine.

March 29, 2012 ; Ukrainian health authorities say an 18-year-old woman whose ra pe and attempted murder shocked the country has died.

boballenson1
07-26-2012, 02:03 PM
http://fapdu.com/eunuch-cum

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=tnBzH-G852-

RevonZZ
07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
http://fear18.blogspot.nl/2012/05/controversy-over-death-of-girl-ra ped.html (http://anonym.to/?http://tinyurl.com/d8zmcvp)

Girl, 18, incredibly survived ordeal after being left for dead.
When questioned as to what punishment her attackers should receive the teen replies their testicles should be cut off and fed to dogs.

Too bad she finally died in the hospital.

Do you really need to post that here, sl8ter? It's disgusting and horrible.

Dude
07-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Please don't start with him, believe me, you'll regret it.

sicko666
07-28-2012, 11:27 AM
It's a classic! I love the way his sack looks after she takes it off. And it's nice to see such a fit guy getting it!

People might also enjoy this **********-themed session (http://www.empflix.com/videos/Lexi-Barot-One-Night-Stand-50921.html?embed=true). Sorry if it's been posted before: kind of hard to remember what's on 360 other pages. (Still 360 pages!! It's great to know so many people are interested in my favourite form of sex.)

Lol yep both been upped before, but who cares, there both brilliant, and the more that people up them the longer they will be available for everyone to enjoy right. Mika Tan rules, god she can act, her and jean bardoe rule number one in my collection because they can make it seem realistic and fun!!!! And 360 pages lol its a miracle isnt it, i dont think anyone can keep track, i now i cant either, its just heavenly so much actually exists! For years it seemed there wasnt any such stuff but now here on this board all the collectors of such stuff have gotten together, this place and people here rock!!!!! :ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluv u: Heck theres even new stuff on the subject being made it seems all the time now (c4sale is a case in point!) although i cant afford any of it, its good to know its being created where as in the past it was like gold dust in it was not around (it will find its way onto the free side of the net eventually for us poorer people)....I LOVE the net, LOVE the people on it, and LOVE the fact theres a place for all us lol "freaks" on the sicker side to hang out...LOL guess your post just hit a fuzzy spot in me and i had to let it all out lol it happens now and then ;):jumpsmile:iluvu:

sicko666
07-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Please don't start with him, believe me, you'll regret it.

LOL!!! Funny Dude! mick_sl8ter sometimes you really do post some "stranger" stuff lol but its all good on subject material kind of lol ;):ibow4u::)

dolcepene26
07-30-2012, 05:28 AM
I am a boy of 26 years offer some girl that cuts my penis and testicles and cooking on the grill and then eat my penis and testicles, my contact viorelconte@hotmail.it (viorelconte@hotmail.it)

queencutcock
08-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I love black stockings, I would like to be ********* by any unknown woman with black stocking and high heels.

blz131356
08-03-2012, 06:55 AM
I love black stockings, I would like to be ********* by any unknown woman with black stocking and high heels.
what is this video from?

kujoeb
08-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Where can download this?

somwbody1234
08-04-2012, 02:58 AM
here is a new one...
hope you enjoy ;)

squeezemyballsplease
08-04-2012, 01:28 PM
WOW - great :)

hbb710810
08-06-2012, 06:19 PM
:bananajum :bananajum http://www.thedarkspot.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=141509&d=1344287822

erfpt
08-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Where does this screenshot come from?

sicko666
08-09-2012, 10:08 AM
here is a new one...
hope you enjoy ;)

I really,really do thank you! :ibow4u::loveeyes:iluvu::iluvu::iluvu:

Pnek2me
08-09-2012, 09:48 PM
a little 3D animation...

wow, is there an actual animation? I'd love to see it.

ttt3924
08-11-2012, 12:45 PM
a nice site http://gurochan.net/g/res/37188-100.html

vurtuel
08-11-2012, 09:35 PM
for manga fan ;)

murdoc296
08-12-2012, 06:12 AM
http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/114/1143096428.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1143096428)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/155/1550197932.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1550197932)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/142/1426565002.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1426565002)

a small preview of my work of almost 200 captions posted on
imagefap.
PS(i usually post my caption updates on the dedicated
caption thread but lately its kind of dead, and i lack the space
to post captions in attachments)

pallone
08-12-2012, 01:37 PM
http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/114/1143096428.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1143096428)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/155/1550197932.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1550197932)

http://x.fap.to/images/mini/48/142/1426565002.jpg (http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1426565002)

a small preview of my work of almost 200 captions posted on
imagefap.
PS(i usually post my caption updates on the dedicated
caption thread but lately its kind of dead, and i lack the space
to post captions in attachments)

Imagefap has been banned in a lot of countries for pedophile pictures, can't see yours as well. sorry

Tomato
08-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Imagefap has been banned in a lot of countries for pedophile pictures, can't see yours as well. sorry
perhaps it will worf if you replace "www.imagefap.com" with "77.247.179.165"

for example:
http://77.247.179.165/gallery.php

;)

gee99
08-12-2012, 09:33 PM
How 'bout s'more?
J
The ball must be astonished as it finds itself laying in a slender female hand. It is the perfect place for the useless organ to slowly cool to room temperature as it starts to die..... Gee99:)

kanghun
08-13-2012, 01:47 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/9i4j83.jpg

I want to know what a movie. The title will be. Like it a lot. But this movie has gone. I would like to find a new look.

murdoc296
08-13-2012, 07:56 AM
where can i upload them where they are not banned?

Sunagwa
08-14-2012, 12:14 AM

I want to know what a movie. The title will be. Like it a lot. But this movie has gone. I would like to find a new look.

I have this scene but I'm not sure what the title of the move is. The file name is SexExspress but I can't seem to find any movie with a title similar to that. Judging from the quality of the video its very old maybe made in the 70's? Then again that just might be the way they wanted the film to look.

jiauka
08-14-2012, 03:18 AM

"Sex express" or "Diversions"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124409/reviews

Piotrln
08-14-2012, 10:33 AM
http://chomikuj.pl/jarrod1956/Vintage

fastriker
08-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Tomad Un Regalo Para Vuestra Vista

stewie88
08-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Tomad Un Regalo Para Vuestra Vista

there is a video?

serge
08-19-2012, 07:32 AM
i surf internet low 14kb/s ): but who look video pictures site ? tks

serge
08-19-2012, 07:46 AM
how moderator suprim my message please

suckherupboy
08-21-2012, 08:26 AM
there are many ways to ******** a man.
among them, I like it the best to use an elastrator band
first put on a rubberband around my balls. keep it on for a few hours till the balls are dead. and then a group of young beautiful girls come up and surround me . one of the girls steps out and cleans off my dead balls with one sharp clean cut!! other girls giggle around me looking at my balless sexdrive and tease me saying "you have to serve us forever as a eunuch or we'll cut off your remained dick as well so you can pee with your girl-made-pussy like a real girl"

I always fantasize this....... i hate my balls...... what shoud I do?

poisonr98
08-21-2012, 09:58 AM
iv always wanted a woman to slowly put pressure on my nuts until she make them pop one at a time.

suckherupboy
08-25-2012, 03:52 AM
does anybody have a video that a young girl cuts off a man's balls 4 real?

Venator
08-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Hello All,

This video might be of interest to the "upstanding members" here:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1188827/shannon_you_will_not_cum_or_i_cut_your_balls_off.h tml

In case the forum censors the address, please visit x hamster . com and search for "cut balls off" and choose the video with Shannon in it.

I trust that this is not a repost.

Best wishes,

Venator

Venator
08-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Dear All,

Also, I have a question. Does anyone know what Ballbusting Pornstars video the following stills are taken from?

http://www.femdomdestiny.com/fhg/ballbusting-pornstars/**********-dominatrix/**********-dominatrix.htm

Thanks, and best wishes,

Venator

lucky_bastard
08-26-2012, 11:56 PM
does anybody have a video that a young girl cuts off a man's balls 4 real?

There is one penectomy video from heavy-r.com but that's all i can recall.

Venator
08-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Dear All,

I have two further snaps similar to the one shown below. One is almost identical, the other depicts the same group of masked ladies going to work on the chap's penis with a knife. Does anyone know if there are further pictures from this series, or even if they are stills from a video? You can find the other photos mentioned at femdom-**********.tumblr.com/archive.

Best wishes,

Venator

tkm1
08-31-2012, 10:50 AM
venator, that is from an art gallery where the girls are threatening penis and testicles in many ways with many objects. about 14 pics total. id like to see them again myself.

miaomiaocowboy
09-01-2012, 07:03 AM
I like to collect ********** movie.

Anyone have movie clip for ********** scene below?

"Mothers Day"
"The Last Rites"
"El Castrado"

unknownep
09-01-2012, 11:42 AM
this is one of my favorites
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Richelle-Ballbusting-50918.html

kick my balls
09-01-2012, 12:35 PM
http://www.baphometsguts.com/2010/02/massacrando-as-bolas.html

epic **********

Venator
09-02-2012, 07:39 AM
venator, that is from an art gallery where the girls are threatening penis and testicles in many ways with many objects. about 14 pics total. id like to see them again myself.

Thanks, TKM1.

I don't suppose you happen to recall the address of the gallery that you mention?

Best wishes,

Venator

bitten
09-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Dear All,

Also, I have a question. Does anyone know what Ballbusting Pornstars video the following stills are taken from?

http://www.femdomdestiny.com/fhg/ballbusting-pornstars/**********-dominatrix/**********-dominatrix.htm

Thanks, and best wishes,

Venator

It's called "Page Adams Ballbusts and Castrates the Dance Instructor Part 3 of 3" and can be bought from BBP's C4S site.

Beardaniels
09-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Why is this a turn on for most guys? I get off on the idea that after this happens that the male can no longer have children. Something I consider sort of as a biological imperitive. But say I already had kids im not sure if I'd care anymore. Why do you men like it? Or women?

unknownep
09-04-2012, 11:35 AM
another interesting video
http://www.empflix.com/videos/Kiara-Makes-Her-Cheating-Boyfriend-Pay-And-Pay-53790.html

Pnek2me
09-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Lollipop Chainsaw **********?

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Jessica-Nigri-as-Lollipop-Chainsaw-01.jpg

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1335/82/1335820871450.jpg

somwbody1234
09-05-2012, 12:01 PM
here is an old manip, i made a long time ago...

enjoy... :)

Venator
09-05-2012, 01:11 PM
It's called "Page Adams Ballbusts and Castrates the Dance Instructor Part 3 of 3" and can be bought from BBP's C4S site.

Thanks, Bitten!

Best wishes,

Venator

Pnek2me
09-06-2012, 10:16 PM
http://femdom-porn-videos.com/tube/1117/harsh-cock-torture-08.jpg
http://femdom-porn-videos.com/tube/1117/harsh-cock-torture-09.jpg

Thumbs:
http://femdom-porn-videos.com/tube/1117/harsh-cock-torture.html

Pnek2me
09-06-2012, 10:17 PM
some burdizzo flix

http://pornextremal.com//?s=burdizzo

MiniBoi
09-10-2012, 03:45 AM
There is a new clip with a hot girl using her hands to do bad things to bull testicles at the clips four sale store number 46787. She also uses tools like a hammer and laughs about it. Remember not to share this clip or else they will stop doing such clips.

ichiro368
09-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Why is this a turn on for most guys? I get off on the idea that after this happens that the male can no longer have children. Something I consider sort of as a biological imperitive. But say I already had kids im not sure if I'd care anymore. Why do you men like it? Or women?
It's got less to do with that, for myself anyway, and more to do with a woman having complete control.

I can't say why anyone else finds it appealing, though.

bookoo
09-10-2012, 08:11 PM
One ball left to make him horney. Not much of a wedding night for him if he ever has one. Cannot imagine any chick wanting a guy with no rod and one ball. :D

Police: Michael Smeriglio accidentally shoots off his penis and testicle; friend arrested on drug charge

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida -- A teenager is recovering after
police say he shot himself in the penis and testicle while cleaning a gun he just bought.

It happened Thursday morning at a home on the 200 block of Verada Street in Port St. Lucie.

Police say 18-year-old Michael Smeriglio first lied to police saying someone shot him while he was walking down the street. After being questioned by police he admitted to accidentally doing it himself.

Doctors say the bullet went through his penis, his left testicle and then lodged itself in his thigh.

Smeriglio told police he bought the gun last month at a party.

more
http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/272775/58/Teen-accidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle (http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/272775/58/Teen-accidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle)

clooney900
09-11-2012, 05:49 PM

I honestly like the idea of other men being taken out of the race. Less competition. For me

hellboy47
09-13-2012, 11:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q4ea9Dk2P4

Dude
09-13-2012, 11:51 AM

That was a very nice onscreen emasculation!
Although the whole vid itself is pretty weird and gory :P

bookoo
09-13-2012, 11:48 PM

Fantastic clip. Love the way the ladies enjoyed watching him being penectomized by a woman. Very erotic.

Pnek2me
09-14-2012, 12:34 AM
wowowowow sexy

how i want to be tortured & snuffed

fastriker
09-14-2012, 06:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q4ea9Dk2P4 !thanks!
was looking for this for a long time

pegama78
09-14-2012, 11:24 AM
!thanks!

Muy bien video tambien me gusto ya no me acordaba de el saludos fastriker

fastriker
09-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Muy bien video tambien me gusto ya no me acordaba de el saludos fastriker

:bananad: esque tenia una captura de pantalla que se veia muy mal que me la baje de the dark spot creo y le pedi al dueño que me dijera de donde era pero no me hizo ni caso.Otro saludo PEGAMAAAAAA!

pegama78
09-16-2012, 04:23 PM
esque tenia una captura de pantalla que se veia muy mal que me la baje de the dark spot creo y le pedi al dueño que me dijera de donde era pero no me hizo ni caso.Otro saludo PEGAMAAAAAA!

Creo recordar que este video hay una segunda parte con otro hombre mas joven si mas no recuerdo el novio de una de las hijas pero no acuerdo en donde vi ese video ya hace mucho tiempo re-saludos jajajaja

:bananajum

nightowltrekor
09-17-2012, 09:27 AM
!thanks!

This is really good. Can't hardly make out the woman doing the cutting but it is graphic. Does anyone know what this movie is about? Where could i find this flik?

Gemini 67
09-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Me too!! I'd let her try to ******** me!

Now they've made that video private. Anyone know of any where else it is posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2TyajIL94

(Katherine Heigl Hates balls)

Jigillo42
09-19-2012, 08:21 AM
http://rapidgator.net/file/43751516/cast.mpg.html

Youthmane
09-19-2012, 11:04 AM

is this Real ?? :confused:

Window's Player couldn't Play the file, but I used VLC player.
Short, but looks like it could be reall.... :cryingblu

johnnykalta
09-19-2012, 11:33 AM
that is so fucking hot

TheMusicMan
09-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I hardly ever respond, but I viewed this video...

Can't tell if it's real or not, but it seems staged.

Regardless, it is an EXCELLENT video. Bravo!

bthauronite
09-19-2012, 09:23 PM

This can't be real.

mangame
09-19-2012, 11:58 PM
is there a website that shows women ********** helpless men

Youthmane
09-20-2012, 05:56 AM
This can't be real.

yeah, I have earPlug, & listen to the sound. the Sound is in Good stereo, like a Movie. it's Sound Edit / dub. But sounds :letsplay sexy. I like it.

would like to see the full movie. :machine:

TesteeTorture
09-20-2012, 09:06 AM
It appears to be a vampire movie of sorts.

Snoodle
09-20-2012, 11:33 AM
I hardly ever respond, but I viewed this video...

Can't tell if it's real or not, but it seems staged.

Regardless, it is an EXCELLENT video. Bravo!

It's from the movie 'VHS' that came out...what, last year? Something like that.

jonnyk
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM

That's really hot.

spidermale
09-20-2012, 06:17 PM
What is VLC player? I tried downloading this on fetlife and couldnt watch it through wmv either.

Nitemyst
09-20-2012, 07:30 PM
http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

Free download, works on any video format!

Sabrin33
09-21-2012, 07:19 AM
Сборник все с кастрацией:
http://depositfiles.com/files/5yshij3bz

Allybuilder
09-22-2012, 05:47 AM
http://download.cnet.com/VLC-Media-Player/3000-13632_4-10267151.html

Free download, works on any video format!

Man I'm not sure if I want to risk downloading that VLC does anyone know of a safe download of if they tried his link.

Johnni
09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Can people PLEASE include ENGLISH descriptions of whatever links they've posted, so we don't have to download stuff we're not interested in? It's a simple request.

Pnek2me
09-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Man I'm not sure if I want to risk downloading that VLC does anyone know of a safe download of if they tried his link.

Here's the official application site:
http://www.videolan.org/

Look for Downloads, find your operating system, download

venkman
09-22-2012, 09:51 PM
A good collection of pics:

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3622688/**********-Play-2

squeezemyballsplease
09-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Too bad, Cruella stopped doing picture sets like this.
With todays high quality pics, that should be really great.

cutmenow
09-24-2012, 09:31 AM
http://www.xvideos.com/video1867131/isabel.tornaghi_conceicao_autor.bom.e.autor.morto_ bydino

Alone_4ever
09-24-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.xvideos.com/video1867131/isabel.tornaghi_conceicao_autor.bom.e.autor.morto_ bydino HOLLY COW !!! ... MORE OF THEM :)))))):thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

cbtsubbie
09-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Bit of a long shot but does anyone have to upload a pic in their collections that I believe was from the Cruella series of a woman in a white shirt and black mini skirt with amazing legs and black heels and she was holding a hammer above a guys nut as he was standing tied up.
I always remember this pic as one of the first I ever saw and I think there may of been more to the set as I recall seeing two pics of the 'scene'...
Seem to always find many other Cruella ones but not these...
Anyone have them?

spidermale
09-24-2012, 04:12 PM
:iluvu:
http://www.xvideos.com/video1867131/isabel.tornaghi_conceicao_autor.bom.e.autor.morto_ bydino
HOLY. FUCK.

bookoo
09-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Un fucking believable. I love it. You see how he crawls to her trying to get his severed dick back. Like he can put it back on .LOL. :D

STNLAYYY
09-26-2012, 07:50 AM
ANYBODY HAVE THAT GERMAN ********** VIDEO. IN WHICH 3 GIRLS ARE WATCHING AND ONE GIRL OPENING HIS ZIP THEN THREATEN TO ******** WITH A SCISSOR

Venator
09-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Bit of a long shot but does anyone have to upload a pic in their collections that I believe was from the Cruella series of a woman in a white shirt and black mini skirt with amazing legs and black heels and she was holding a hammer above a guys nut as he was standing tied up.
I always remember this pic as one of the first I ever saw and I think there may of been more to the set as I recall seeing two pics of the 'scene'...
Seem to always find many other Cruella ones but not these...
Anyone have them?

Hello there,

I believe that I have the pictures that you are looking for. However, I have no more upload space left on the forum here. Please send me a private message via the forum facility to do this with your e-mail address, and I can despatch the snaps to you directly.

Best wishes,

Venator

V8REBEL
09-26-2012, 10:28 PM
http://www.xvideos.com/video1867131/isabel.tornaghi_conceicao_autor.bom.e.autor.morto_ bydino:ibow4u: Any one know whats the name of the movie that scene came from?

hodenfolter
09-28-2012, 07:00 AM
:ibow4u: Any one know whats the name of the movie that scene came from?

Yes, it's "Conceição: Autor Bom é Autor Morto" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1081957/

You can watch a Trailer (with the ********** scene) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettjrWQ4zSs

Sockmess
09-30-2012, 06:21 AM
Yes, it's "Conceição: Autor Bom é Autor Morto" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1081957/

You can watch a Trailer (with the ********** scene) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettjrWQ4zSs

Great work on getting the title. I wonder if its on netflix...

Castratrix's pet
09-30-2012, 10:52 AM
I have written several femdom ********** stories that are posted on the fiction archive at Eunuch Archive or Eunuch.org.

Several of them are under the author name Hereunuch. One of them is under the author name I Worship Women. One of them is as an annonimous author it it titled Diane's ********** Ceremony.

I would appreciate it if some people from here would go to the fiction archive at Eunuch Archive and read the stories I have written and let me know what you think of them. If anyone from here does go there and read them I hope you enjoy them. Thank you.

Castratrix's pet
09-30-2012, 12:36 PM
There is something I have wondered, and I guess it's only natural at some point someone would wonder.

Are there any actual cases of real femdom ********** where a domme or mistress actually ********* her sub male or male slave for real, especially where she did it by cutting his testicles out surgically? Or cases where a domme or mistress threatened to ******** her male slave and proved to him that she could do it for real?

I'm sure it is very very rare, but I'm sure there are a few cases of actual femdom ********** for real.

colombuspolo
10-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I assume that it would be rare, at least in the US because even with consent performing a medical operation without a medical license is illegal.

fastriker
10-03-2012, 08:31 AM
ANYBODY HAVE THAT GERMAN ********** VIDEO. IN WHICH 3 GIRLS ARE WATCHING AND ONE GIRL OPENING HIS ZIP THEN THREATEN TO ******** WITH A SCISSOR

¿Podrias poner aqui las fotos cuando las tengas? Toma un regalo como muestra de buena fe. http://www.tube8.com/fetish/balls-sawed-off/4230031/

kormel
10-04-2012, 11:01 AM
:ibow4u: Any one know whats the name of the movie that scene came from?

jaja this scene... is madness!!! ... but I want to see that movie :jumpsmile