PDA

View Full Version : ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Trouble
07-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Whatever happened to Snoodle? I haven't seen a message from her ever since... Hmmm... Ever since I put her on my ignore list, she just seems to have vanished! I wonder what happened to her.

Yeah, it was done for the amusement of the people watching. Not like it was obviously a demonstration or anything. After all, people who geld farm animals must be born with that knowledge.

Oh, you don't respect me? Boo-fucking-hoo. As if some internet lame ass was really that important to me. You are, in fact, as your name suggwest 'That guy.' A fucking nobody. Don't respect me? no skin off my back. You can go on not respecting me until hell freezes over.

There was a just a post describing an unwilling man having hios penis cut off. Oh, it wasn't a picture, so who cares. Man, go fuck yourself.

No horse that gets gelded wants to, but y'know what? It fucking happens. Know why? Because ranchers fucking say so.

Get real, huh? Stop being a little peta bitch and accept the fact that it fucking happens, and it's not inhumane just because you don't like it. Gasp! A video was posted online! Honoes! That must mean it was only done for amusement. Real world for the win.

dclett
07-07-2006, 04:51 AM
Yeah, it was done for the amusement of the people watching. Not like it was obviously a demonstration or anything. After all, people who geld farm animals must be born with that knowledge.

No horse that gets gelded wants to, but y'know what? It fucking happens. Know why? Because ranchers fucking say so.

I don't want to fan the flames here, but I agree with Snoodle (if not necessarily with the way she said it). Animals are spayed and neutered every day. This thread is specifically about neutering. If you don't want to talk about **********, don't visit the thread. If you visit the thread and don't like the content, use the back button on your browser. If you don't want to see a horse being gelded, don't click on the link. If you click on the link and don't care for the video's content, put it into your recycle bin. It doesn't have to be difficult.

Bremuse0
07-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Whatever happened to Snoodle? I haven't seen a message from her ever since... Hmmm... Ever since I put her on my ignore list, she just seems to have vanished! I wonder what happened to her.

I'm sure she is absolutely devastated and jumped off a bridge by now. (Or were you being sarcastic and telling other people in the thread this is what they should do?)

Melkur
07-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Troubled sarcastic :confused: surely not!

I’ll wager that our Snoods is made of sterner stuff than to let any of it bother her anyway. Can we get back to the nut cutting and rolled up sleeves now please?

BallbustingPrincess
07-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Anyone know some good stories pages?
Im aware of the valkyrie and eunuch sites, but just wondering if anyone knew of other good places with reading fiction? ********** or ballbusting, or both! :)

Yeah have all the pics been taken from cruella now? Seems awhile since some new pics have been up...

kisses

BBP

Snoodle rules! :)

EagleEye
07-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Hmmm I found some multilanguage (french, german, polish) stories about amazons, who tortured catched soldiers. Very brutal. Some with sister who cought her young cousins looking at her in the shower (ironing, beating). And some real stories about Viet Cong woman, who castredaed about two dozens boys with her own hands. And ancient stories about mass ********** on the armies beaten by Egiptian. That is why Egiptian slaves didn't reproduce.

cutponies
07-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Troubled sarcastic :confused: surely not!

I’ll wager that our Snoods is made of sterner stuff than to let any of it bother her anyway. Can we get back to the nut cutting and rolled up sleeves now please?

The rolled up sleeves is Castratrix's Pet's Kink

cutponies
07-07-2006, 08:12 PM
hi all, i'm silvia, and i have a dream to ******** my husband

Visit ballbusting cartoons. There Silvia Is a STAR. She has oodles of fans

ridgel1n9
07-07-2006, 10:49 PM
You're right. They should have cried into their cheerios for months about the routine gelding performed on that day.

Should is a rather pointless concept in this world, which is ruled by might makes right. I only pointed out that what they did do, revel in schadenfreude, is inhumane by one definition of that word. I posted the link to the second video because their behavior demonstrates the amused apathy and sadistic glee that some women derive from knowing a male is being deprived of his ability to experience sexual pleasure for their benefit, the jubulant "YES!!!" when the stallion's severed testicle is dropped in the jar being an example of this. That stallions experience sexual pleasure outside the context of breeding is documented (for the moment) here (http://www2.vet.upenn.edu/labs/equinebehavior/publixs/Papers/87ImipraU.pdf) (Google HTML conversion (http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:dkjOhugk35MJ:www2.vet.upenn.edu/labs/equinebehavior/publixs/Papers/87ImipraU.pdf)), including this passage:

Outside the mating context, stallions also frequently exhibit
full erection, contraction of ischiocavernosus muscles result-
ing in rhythmic bouncing of the penis against the belly (Fig.
1 f), and occasionally ejaculation [ 121. Accompanying
skeletal movements, including variations of pelvic thrusting,
suggest a goal directed self stimulation of the glans penis.
Accordingly, this behavioral sequence is viewed as mastur-
bation. Among domestic horses, masturbation is commonly
observed in stabled stallions, but also occurs in stallions at
pasture with other horses (McDonnell, personal observa-
tions). (emphasis added)

I find this apathy and glee morbidly fascinating. I have sympathy for thatguy. The videos are brutally honest in their depiction of the reality of ********** and female reaction to it. My unpleasant fixation on the subject is the result of my mother and her girlfriend showing me at age 11 that brutal reality. On the other hand, I find the convenient denials and rationalizations about this brutal reality by women predictable and debatable.

We are all here for different reasons. I regret that my posting provoked thatguy. I regret that I feel compelled to dispute your remarks about the video's import. But I don't regret pointing out the reality or supporting documentation of that reality. I think the non-fictional sexual mutilation of involuntary subjects is wicked, regardless of how common it is or the species and gender of the victim. Fiction about (or in this case documentation of) it isn't.

Trouble
07-08-2006, 12:30 AM
NO MORE ROLLED UP SLEEVES! Ah'm the Prez'dint! Ah has a VEE-TOE!!!

Spam!

cutponies
07-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Lovley Snoodle
Kind Snoodle
Kinky Snoodle

Enough of the soft soap

I wanted to PM you with an urgent request, but you've exceeded your quota of 50 messages. Can you delete some of the earlier ones.

I kiss your hand:wooow
I kiss your feet:wooow
I kiss your;-- oh right I had a girl cut that off in the ballbusting cartoon thread.

If you visit that thread you'll see what my problem is. They want to sell me into a harem, as a eunuch, AFTER they cut my PENIS off:(

thatguy
07-08-2006, 09:43 AM

Oh, you don't respect me? Boo-fucking-hoo. As if some internet lame ass was really that important to me. You are, in fact, as your name suggwest 'That guy.' A fucking nobody. Don't respect me? no skin off my back. You can go on not respecting me until hell freezes over.

There was a just a post describing an unwilling man having hios penis cut off. Oh, it wasn't a picture, so who cares. Man, go fuck yourself.

Get real, huh? Stop being a little peta bitch and accept the fact that it fucking happens, and it's not inhumane just because you don't like it. Gasp! A video was posted online! Honoes! That must mean it was only done for amusement. Real world for the win.
you obviously didn't watch the video. /sigh I give up.

Ace Hardlight
07-08-2006, 06:06 PM
First off all, I think the flaming has to stop. It does not make these forums credible and it just lowers the respect anyone would have for the both of you.

Second, many farm animals are sterialized every day. It makes sure that unsafe and unpredicted mating habbits do not form between the farm animals.

But, these videos showed something completely different. Both looked not only unsanitary, but could also leave reprocutions for the horse later in its life. Usually farmers just cut the vas deferens so it sterializes the animal, but there guys actually removed both testicles. Not only does this disrupt negative feedback systems of hormones in the body [stunting growth, weakening of muscles] but it also leads to osteo perosis [I don't know if I spelled this right][weakening of the bones and bone marrow production: both red and yellow]. And all of the infections from cutting with metal tools in an unsanitary place may result in heavy infections that are not only contageous to the other animals, but to also the farmers themselves!

This video may have been made for enjoyment, but I sure didn't enjoy it. And I don't know how anyone can even get turned on by it .

Animal rights groups are cracking down because a lot worse than this happens to animals in this world. Yes, they may have been unsafely *********, but then again that doesn't mean that they will act completely different after their surgery. Plus, those who shot the longer video were as steriotypical as they come. Just because you are a farmer does not mean you have to act [B]that uninteligent.

Child molestation is a serious thing and ********** a horse isn't. Besides, they must have used a tranquilizer on it because if they didn't, everyone around the horse would have lost their lives [it is a 1200lb horse after all].

P.S. On the animal rights subject: some poeple say that humans are just as much animals as those horses. Well, I have news for you: most of the rational world believes that humans are above any animals! Well, you are both wrong. Agent Smith was a genius, and I fully agree with him that the order of importance and complexity in nature goes as follows:

1. Animals
2. Plants
3. Fungi
4. Protists
5. Monera
6. Virus [still in debate]/Humans

Yes! Humans are more like a virus more than anything else! Take that!

ridgel1n9
07-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Before I begin, I offer my apologies to the readers of this thread. This thread's title is "********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)". From this I did not expect my posting of two publically available (at the time) videos (the first is taken from the movie Eden Valley (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109708/)) to be so disruptive. As I remarked elsethread, I find the subject morbidly fascinating. I was hoping to stir some discussion of the emotional and ethical issues involved. But all it did was get me called a child molster, cause hostility between regular posters, and show me that people are more (willfully?) ignorant about the reality of the subject than I had thought. I will refrain from injecting reality into this thread after this reply, and I regret my previous doing so. Sorry folks. But first, I just have to rebutt several things in Ace Hardlight's post and I ask that if you doubt what I have said about the subject in this or my previous posts that you check with Google, the library, or other reference.

Second, many farm animals are sterialized every day. It makes sure that unsafe and unpredicted mating habbits do not form between the farm animals.

Yes. And the other reason is because it makes the animal docile (http://www.google.com/search?q=**********+docile).

Usually farmers just cut the vas deferens so it sterializes the animal

Um, this is just plain WRONG. They remove the testicles vs. just cutting the vas deferens because the advantages of the behavior changes (http://www.google.com/search?q=**********+behavior+changes) of the former to the farmer outweigh the costs (some of which you list) of the latter to the animal in almost all cases.

Not only does this disrupt negative feedback systems of hormones in the body [stunting growth, weakening of muscles] but it also leads to osteo perosis [I don't know if I spelled this right][weakening of the bones and bone marrow production: both red and yellow].

Yes, those are some of the other effects.

And all of the infections from cutting with metal tools in an unsanitary place may result in heavy infections that are not only contageous to the other animals, but to also the farmers themselves!

Nevertheless, a large percentage of castrations of farm animals are so performed. For what it's worth, US law is much more tolerant about the non-use of anesthesia during such surgeries (another being the tail docking of sheep) than European countries, though thankfully we are slowly catching up.

This video may have been made for enjoyment, but I sure didn't enjoy it. And I don't know how anyone can even get turned on by it .

That's one of the things I was hoping for some discussion of: how can anyone get turned on by it? Yet obviously the girls in the video were enjoying it. The girl who posted it to youtube remarked in the comments (which were deleted even before the video was removed) that she posted it "on a bet". I'll always wonder exactly what the bet was.

Animal rights groups are cracking down because a lot worse than this happens to animals in this world. Yes, they may have been unsafely *********, but then again that doesn't mean that they will act completely different after their surgery.

Um, yes they will. See the previous link about behavioral changes. If you search hard enough, you can find articles by veterinarians explaining this is the reason they recommend neutering (**********) over a simple vasectomy.

Plus, those who shot the longer video were as steriotypical as they come. Just because you are a farmer does not mean you have to act [B]that uninteligent.

That's another issue that bothers me. The people in the video weren't unintelligent, they were (to me) incomprehensibly inhumane. As Sulu asked Captain Kirk in That Which Survives (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_Which_Survives_%28TOS_episode%29), "How can such people be?"

Child molestation is a serious thing and ********** a horse isn't.

Most people would agree with you. I would argue they are deluding themselves.

Besides, they must have used a tranquilizer on it because if they didn't, everyone around the horse would have lost their lives [it is a 1200lb horse after all].

Not necessarily. The number of people holding down the animal's back combined with the leg ropes would make any movement very difficult even if he wasn't tranquilzed.

Yes! Humans are more like a virus more than anything else! Take that!

Well, at least we agree on something! :-)

trelos96
07-09-2006, 05:22 PM
I can not understand, why most sites/forums on this topic go either dead, or they have mostly spam or out off topic posts.
Are there any site outthere that has updated staff?
As for the animal ********** videos, i think that enough conversation has been done for a subject that most people here are not intrested.

mrxwins
07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
I don't know if its a repost or what, but here's an article with self **********.

http://www.stileproject.com/nullo.html

Trouble
07-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Well, this ********** stuff has me interested. I am going to go to the City Zoo with my knives, shears, a scythe, and a pointy stick or two and ******** every animal in the place!!! I think I'll start with the tigers...

curious
07-10-2006, 03:55 AM
I've got a pic request for you cutponies, how bout a pic of a white bloke trussed up on a frame getting ball cut off by a naked black woman, she makes a comment something along the lines of "you won't be needing these if you're to be a harem guard" . Add yourself in somewhere if you like and maybe some other women looking on.

thom
07-12-2006, 01:20 PM
What an interesting theme!!! :o

silvia_lati
07-12-2006, 01:49 PM
I've got a pic request for you cutponies, how bout a pic of a white bloke trussed up on a frame getting ball cut off by a naked black woman, she makes a comment something along the lines of "you won't be needing these if you're to be a harem guard" . Add yourself in somewhere if you like and maybe some other women looking on.

i think that everyone wanna see it! :thumbup

cutponies
07-12-2006, 10:16 PM
i think that everyone wanna see it! :thumbup

See it in ballbusting cartoons

cutponies
07-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I can not understand, why most sites/forums on this topic go either dead, or they have mostly spam or out off topic posts.
Are there any site outthere that has updated staff?
As for the animal ********** videos, i think that enough conversation has been done for a subject that most people here are not intrested.

Ballbusting cartoons is alive and kicking ( no pun intended), and It's not just busting but ********** etc

meronbt
07-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Some pics, hope you enjoy it

cutponies
07-14-2006, 02:05 PM

Got any more? BIGGER? Trade you my 'toons

Hortensio
07-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Are there any new bb sites. Takethepitch has not been updated in years.

eunice
07-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by meronbt

Got any more? BIGGER? Trade you my 'toons

Bigger? Man, that guy's cock (and balls) are huge! If mine was that big, i wouldn't have had it cut off.

eunice (now cockless, eh? :thumbup)

meronbt
07-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately I don't have anymore of them. But i'll keep looking in the web for some more

male4her2cut
07-24-2006, 07:37 PM

This may be a repost but fits the request :D

spidermale
07-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey scooby gang, Im excited to be taking apart in these forums. Ill start a new topic, or at least ill try, how do you guys feel about ********** in movies? do you think its not handled enough, or do you think that it needs to be shown at least once in an erotic fashion instead of a terrifying one? I own Ilsa shewolf of hte SS and the ********** scene in the beginning is erotic, but its supposed to be scary. I saw an Mpeg of a japanese film once where she drugs a man, then proceeds to slice everything off slowly, then lays it down next to him. she seemed to be doing this in a loving way, like it needed to be done to make her satisfied.

myeiestem
08-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Didn't see this pictures here - hope i get the thumbs in the message

want2b333
08-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I very much enjoy this thread and I'll be more active here now. I very much enjoy ball torture, but I also have ********** fantasies. I think if I met the right FEm_dom under the right conditions, I'd want her to nut me.

With all the ballbusting going on it would be interesting to hear of an "accidental" rupture both what happen and the consequences.

want2b333
08-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Myeiestem, I like those pics because you can see she's in the process of closing the clamp in the first pic, not just threatening, and in the second admiring her work. Do you have some more like this?

Tollmaster
08-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Try here: http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000065.htm

One in use here http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000075.htm
http://www.cruella.com/memnon/cruella_set0000083.htm

ottobeused
08-04-2006, 09:54 AM
I like the pic of a black woman ********** a white male, hell the black man are taking all our woman so the black ladies should help us out by taking off our cock and balls; that way we can be at rest, and not so horny looking for white pussy that still wants a white baby. HA Ha HA..... any black woman wanting my white nuts drop me a line.

ottobeused
08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
thanks for the great pic links

harold
08-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Has anybody checked out the work of this fetish clinic in Belgium? They seem to have done at least a couple of castrations (they call it orchiotomy). http://www.o-r-r.com/

want2b333
08-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix

harold
08-04-2006, 03:22 PM
I know what you mean but I find Assistant Surgeon/Mistress Bo very interesting. In one of the preview pictures she's holding a freshly removed ball up victoriously and in the other piercing/suturing clips she goes about her work with great relish!!

Trouble
08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Yes I've seen their site. The reason I'm not more interested in it is that the head surgeon, castrator, is male Steve, although it seems all of his assistants are female and in most cases Dommes as well. I agree it's an interesting site jsut wish there was one with a female castratrix
Sharon's NEXT job!

Or, better yet, Team FemaleDom could expand vertically into other fields... I mean, heck, can't expand horizontally forever...

sduyck_2001
08-07-2006, 05:26 PM
female dominatrix that castrates

http://www.leatherrealm.com/intro.html

sduyck_2001
08-08-2006, 07:17 AM
will answer any ? s

radnus
08-08-2006, 10:32 AM
link removed.

Bremuse0
08-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Noone click the above link. I think it put a virus or spyware on my computer and it is just ads and popups.

sduyck_2001
08-09-2006, 11:48 AM
It didnt show as a virus but spyware.
I ran adaware and removed it.

EagleEye
08-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Hello!

This URL shows a movie with a dude withe penis cutted off. If u don't like blood - DON'T WATCH!

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Black_man_gets_his_penis_chopped_off_70996.html

How do u like it, girls?

cutponies
08-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Hello!

This URL shows a movie with a dude withe penis cutted off. If u don't like blood - DON'T WATCH!

How do u like it, girls?

They trap him and with 100 hands they hold him against the ground
Justice is done with a spear
The punishment is immediate ferocious and unappealable
The warriors unleash their irrepressible fury
The thirst of revenge clouds their pity
Nothing impedes them to continue with their savagery
Hatred overflows on the body of its victim
They pay no attention to the cameraman.
Rather than leaving his body to the hyenas,
the warriors commit the worst atrocity
They cut off his penis
They have completed with a violent rite
They have done themselves justice.
They have satisfied thirst of justice with blood
Taste says that we should avoid this scene,
but because
Even the soul of the ideal man has a dark side
It would be a hypocrite to pretend disdain,
as if that scene was impossible among whites.
We are not better
If we have to be, we are worse in
our violence when blind hatred prompts it!

Snoodle
08-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Hello!

How do u like it, girls?

It wouldn't work for some reason. :(

SavoirFaire
08-21-2006, 10:33 AM
It wouldn't work for some reason. :(

Hey Snoodle!
You have to right click and choose "save as" at the "Download File" link.
Its an AVI file (quite disturbing BTW) about african tribal wars.

diggz
08-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Please, this was just disgusting and shouldn't be on this forum.

Snoodle
08-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Please, this was just disgusting and shouldn't be on this forum.

I have to ask what you expected from this thread. I really do.

Snoodle
08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey Snoodle!
You have to right click and choose "save as" at the "Download File" link.
Its an AVI file (quite disturbing BTW) about african tribal wars.

Oh, thanks!

That wasn't as horrible as I'd been led to believe.

Then again, I wasn't under the knife.

a881drq
08-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Wow! Having your nuts torn off would be a horrifying experience. :cryingblu

i can only hope... i want to really remember it and sence i live right next door to a hospitle i will let anyone do anything to my balls and cock for that matter

evilgrl
08-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Hello!

How do u like it, girls?

Perhaps I'm not as evil as I thought I was. that is a bit too much for me!

evilgrl

rowdy
08-30-2006, 02:08 AM
I, frankly, think this should be banned from this website. It is one thing to talk about fantasies, and altogether another to distribute and take pleasure in an unwilling victim. If so many people on this forum are upset about (real) helpless and unwilling animal abuse, what about helpless and unwilling human abuse. What's next, a real cunt gouging? Instead, I propose that that this forum ban all non-consensual abuse (to the extent that it can be determined), unless the people on this forum really believe that abusing unwilling animals is of greater moral significance than abusing unwilling people. Does anyone really think this?????

Rowdy

Hello!

How do u like it, girls?

dclett
08-30-2006, 08:41 AM
I, frankly, think this should be banned from this website. It is one thing to talk about fantasies, and altogether another to distribute and take pleasure in an unwilling victim.

You're free not to visit this thread if you're disgusted by it. If we start saying "My fetish is OK, but yours isn't" to each other, we might as well close this entire forum down permanently. Don't be so judgmental.

Sockmess
08-30-2006, 01:05 PM
You're free not to visit this thread if you're disgusted by it. If we start saying "My fetish is OK, but yours isn't" to each other, we might as well close this entire forum down permanently. Don't be so judgmental.

So by going with what you said, it should be okay to show farm animals being neutred and having their testicles destroyed by the farmgirls?

spidermale
08-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Look, I dont want to get in the middle of an impending flame war, but if I can put out the flame, I'm certainly going to try. It's not that often, that I actually click on a link in a forum, and that is for a number of reasons. It might not work, It might be a virus, It might offend me. In the event that it does offend me, I am outraged that such a thing could be seen so easily. But then, I remember, that all of life has offensive moments. And also, that life is so much better when people aren't ******* their beleifs down your throat. When you want something banned because it bothers you, whats to stop someone else from banning something that you like? I will use the farm animals as an example. I think that farm girls cutting off an animals testicles and being so cavalier about it, is wrong. I also think form a fetish viewpoint, its erotic. I think that most people who have viewed the pics or videos( and I will admit that I have not seen them) look at it and pretend its them being cut, and love that the girls are so cruel about it. I dont think anyone looks at it and things, man what a great idea, im gonna go down to the farm with these rusty hedge clippers and start attacking bulls and horses. Violence against humans is wrong. Violence against animals is wrong. Violence is wrong. Don't you feel good that youve never hurt an animal like that? Dont you feel good that you would never consider doing something like that? Do you still eat at Mcdonalds? I felt guilty recently because i accidentally smashed a Daddy Long Legs spider. Even tho I hate spiders, I still felt bad because it was an accident. But man, I LOVED slicing the head off of a hooker with a katana in Grand Theft Auto!
I guess heres what it all comes down to. If we want things removed from this thread, how long until the thread itself dies, and we run out of ********** forums? I dont know if youve noticed or not, but years ago yahoo and msn had dozens of ********** forums, that are to my knowledge all dead, because those two sites found the topic disgusting. Basically we are left with this place, and the Eunuch Archive, and not only was that place screwed up majorly by hackers, the forum there is more for information and not so much masterbation. here, there is tons of stuff to be enjoyed! I dont like Ball busting. it makes me feel queasy when I see pics of a girl smashing in some guys plums and laughing at him. and sometimes it makes me angry. But, because of a ball busting site, I have this forum. I know, its really hard for all of us to get along when we all come from differant backgrounds and have differant thoughts and beleifs...but take away something from this site, and its like a brick from a building. you take one brick that a portion doesnt like. Then another group takes another brick. soon, your left without a building, because every group saw a brick they didnt like, instead of seeing a building that they did like. I hope this helped people in some small way.

fightfair
08-30-2006, 11:48 PM
Here, here Spidermale.

SavoirFaire
08-31-2006, 02:17 PM
[/URL]]Look, I dont want to get in the middle of an impending flame war, but if I can put out the flame, I'm certainly going to try. It's not that often, that I actually click on a link in a forum, and that is for a number of reasons. It might not work, It might be a virus, It might offend me. In the event that it does offend me, I am outraged that such a thing could be seen so easily. But then, I remember, that all of life has offensive moments. And also, that life is so much better when people aren't ******* their beleifs down your throat. When you want something banned because it bothers you, whats to stop someone else from banning something that you like? I will use the farm animals as an example. I think that farm girls cutting off an animals testicles and being so cavalier about it, is wrong. I also think form a fetish viewpoint, its erotic. I think that most people who have viewed the pics or videos( and I will admit that I have not seen them) look at it and pretend its them being cut, and love that the girls are so cruel about it. I dont think anyone looks at it and things, man what a great idea, im gonna go down to the farm with these rusty hedge clippers and start attacking bulls and horses. Violence against humans is wrong. Violence against animals is wrong. Violence is wrong. Don't you feel good that youve never hurt an animal like that? Dont you feel good that you would never consider doing something like that? Do you still eat at Mcdonalds? I felt guilty recently because i accidentally smashed a Daddy Long Legs spider. Even tho I hate spiders, I still felt bad because it was an accident. But man, I LOVED slicing the head off of a hooker with a katana in Grand Theft Auto!
I guess heres what it all comes down to. If we want things removed from this thread, how long until the thread itself dies, and we run out of ********** forums? I dont know if youve noticed or not, but years ago yahoo and msn had dozens of ********** forums, that are to my knowledge all dead, because those two sites found the topic disgusting. Basically we are left with this place, and the Eunuch Archive, and not only was that place screwed up majorly by hackers, the forum there is more for information and not so much masterbation. here, there is tons of stuff to be enjoyed! I dont like Ball busting. it makes me feel queasy when I see pics of a girl smashing in some guys plums and laughing at him. and sometimes it makes me angry. But, because of a ball busting site, I have this forum. I know, its really hard for all of us to get along when we all come from differant backgrounds and have differant thoughts and beleifs...but take away something from this site, and its like a brick from a building. you take one brick that a portion doesnt like. Then another group takes another brick. soon, your left without a building, because every group saw a brick they didnt like, instead of seeing a building that they did like. I hope this helped people in some small way.

Hey spidermale, that was a deep :thumbup speach.
Yeah, the video goes too far... maybe a place like ogrish.com should be the perfect place for this video, BUT.... its still under the RIGHT THREAD on this forum. Yet is perfectly legal as part of a documentary.
Lets just remember this is NOT a vanilla fetish forum.

vulkrypse
08-31-2006, 10:31 PM
aren't cats and dogs spayed & neutered by the thousands on a daily basis? Have we so disconnected ourselves from reality that we can't remember millions of animals are slaughtered everyday for our food, clothing, furniture, medical knowledge, and thousands of other uses? come on, we're at the top of the food chain. I used to be a vegan, and quit because humans are innately carnivore predators.

********** is a daily ritual humans practice upon animals. Such videos fit on this thread, as a purely clinical exercise. Even though this is a fetish website, YOU choose whether to sexualize them for your personal pleasure.

If you feelings are affronted by witnessing cruelty to animals, join the animal rights movement and get off this board. Like they say.... "if animals believed in god, man would be the devil." Join PETA and be an angel.

:letsplay

Trouble
09-01-2006, 12:43 AM
I used to be a vegan, and quit because humans are innately carnivore predators.
Well, omnivores, but otherwise yes.

If you feelings are affronted by witnessing cruelty to animals, join the animal rights movement and get off this board.
Vulkrype:

This is not YOUR board. Do not tell the people with whom you disagree to leave; that is no more okay than them telling YOU to leave.

Evvybuddy play nice; don't make me call out the National Guard.

vulkrypse
09-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Well, omnivores, but otherwise yes.

carnivores by definition, due to incisors and canines designed to tear meat. omnivores by choice and abundance

Vulkrype:

This is not YOUR board. Do not tell the people with whom you disagree to leave; that is no more okay than them telling YOU to leave.

apparently it's your board, to tell ME what to do? hm... suddenly the bush icon seems very befitting!

anyhow, it was a suggestion to ease his tortured soul, for he seems troubled in the company of us deviants. I agree, I don't run this board. Goat knows, I've been through this argument :)

dclett
09-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Goat knows, I've been through this argument :)

Seems like every other page of this thread there's someone who's offended by it. Very tiresome.

Snoodle
09-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Seems like every other page of this thread there's someone who's offended by it. Very tiresome.

Tiresome doesn't even begin to cover it.

rowdy
09-02-2006, 10:14 AM
I must confess that, having read the many responses to my post, it is surprising to me how my original point got lost. I drew the analogy to animals because so many (including the moderators) had objected to inclusion of animal abuse on this board. My mistake. My original points were this:

1) Fethishism (if that is a word) does not preclude ethics,

2) Reasonable ethics demands that unwilling, non-consensual victims of sexual violence (****, sexual mutilation, etc.) should not be revictimized by this board's distribution of material that documents the violent crime or crimes committed against them (for the sexual pleasure of the users of this board).

One can, of course, disagree with either of these assertions, but I think that most would agree that they are reasonable.

What do the moderators think?

Rowdy

vulkrypse
09-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Disguise the redundancy with semantic variation, but all your points have been repeatedly addressed. At the risk of BEATING A DEAD HORSE, I'll address them individually so that you'll easily see them:

...objected to inclusion of animal abuse on this board.
Gelding is not animal abuse. It is a procedure practiced daily by ranchers world-over, with it's own specific instructions and tools. If you equate that with abuse, then you must justify your leather belt, your fish dinner, and the murder of millions of microbes you destroy with every inhalation in the abbatoir of your lungs. Would you eat a burger at the slaughterhouse?

1) Fethishism (if that is a word) does not preclude ethics,
A) Is irrelevent to gelding as explained above, and

B) Depends on the fetishist. German cannibal Armin Meiwes' "victim" volunteered to be consumed, to death. What you find distasteful (scat) is another's bread and butter. Where are you ethics on that fetish spectrum? Purely subjective.

2) Reasonable ethics demands that unwilling, non-consensual victims of sexual violence (****, sexual mutilation, etc.) should not be revictimized by this board's distribution of material that documents the violent crime or crimes committed against them (for the sexual pleasure of the users of this board).
Gelding is a lawfully sanctioned procedure, authorized by the government; the video is a documentary of a legal gelding. The tribal captive's penectomy video is a National Geographic type documentation of a ritual occuring naturaly within another group's accepted social parameters. In and of themselves, they are completely separate from your "reasonable ethics."

Both videos are relevent to the thread's topic and belong in this forum, so that people interested in ********** can see the actual event. This does not automatically mean that sexual pleasure is derived from their viewing. However, if one is turned on by watching them, it's none of your business. Unless of course you're trying to force your subjective views down other people's throats, like some fascist.

I'm always amazed at the right-wingnuts that gravitate to this thread. Reminds me of the discourse I had with someone about my own previous post. Fuck it. Keep posting the pictures and videos and quit trying to censor the board. If you want to be around nazi's, you can go to the TBN site where they rip off old ladies for all their savings and promise them god will cure their cancer.

EggsForCrush
09-03-2006, 04:58 AM
I think this discussion should be ended. We all know that, using animals for some kind of pleasure is wrong exactly. I think it is also a real sin. We dont think it is acceptable in ethics. But we like that,and we do or watch this kind of things altough we know it is wrong. This forum is not for discussing ethics in fetishes.. People kill animals to eat, to wear leather, etc.... If you ask me,i would say,these are wrong too. And anybody, please dont tell us using animals for your own pleasure is wrong! We all know that.But we like it also..

thatguy
09-03-2006, 10:19 AM
/me wonders if this thread will ever get back on track

spidermale
09-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Sometimes it feels like we all get so aggravated with whats going on, we dont try to particpate. Come on everyone, lets try to get this thread back on track. Start talking about ********** again...Ill go first. I would love to go to any adult store and see ********** porn sitting on the dvd shelf inbetween foot fetish and all anal action lol.

SavoirFaire
09-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Right on track now!!
Didn't check if its a repost, but for the thread's sake, here it goes!!

dclett
09-04-2006, 06:17 PM
OK, with the purpose of getting this thread back on track, I've uploaded a movie to rapidshare.

http://rapidshare.de/files/31989050/**********.mpg.html

Although the filename is "**********" he only loses one ball. If you're one of the complainers, I strongly advise you NOT to download this file!

spidermale
09-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Right on track now!!

The weird thing about that pic, is usually theres heavy manipulation to get it to look like that. Ive seen the original, and what really happened was it was just the two girls and the guy, and the girl on the left was really holding a scalpel:) Im not sure which version I like better:D

Trouble
09-06-2006, 03:11 AM
[blah blah blah...] Unless of course you're trying to force your subjective views down other people's throats, like some fascist.

I'm always amazed at the right-wingnuts that gravitate to this thread. Reminds me of the discourse I had with someone about my own previous post. Fuck it. Keep posting the pictures and videos and quit trying to censor the board. If you want to be around nazi's, you can go to the TBN site where they rip off old ladies for all their savings and promise them god will cure their cancer.
Vulkrype, I encourage you to express your opinion and to post whatever legal smut you want to, but can you please stop trying to allege that people who disagree with you have to go to other forums? I know that it is your right to be a hypocritical jerk, and, hey, I'm okay with that, but don't you think you'd be a happier oyster if you just shut up and enjoyed being a perv?

I knew you'd see things my way. Vote for me in '08! Oh, yeah... damn term limits...

vulkrypse
09-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Vulkrype, I encourage you to express your opinion and to post whatever legal smut you want to, but can you please stop trying to allege that people who disagree with you have to go to other forums? I know that it is your right to be a hypocritical jerk, and, hey, I'm okay with that, but don't you think you'd be a happier oyster if you just shut up and enjoyed being a perv?

I knew you'd see things my way. Vote for me in '08! Oh, yeah... damn term limits...

Keep trying to derail, attention whore.

vulkrypse
09-07-2006, 11:22 AM
The weird thing about that pic, is usually theres heavy manipulation to get it to look like that. Ive seen the original, and what really happened was it was just the two girls and the guy, and the girl on the left was really holding a scalpel:) Im not sure which version I like better:D

Nicole had a whole gallery in femcan.com/cnbhorror, with tons of photo manips. that site's gone now...

Hortensio
09-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Do you agree that women talk about ********** among themselves a lot? Of course, I would not know, but that would surprise me.

vulkrypse
09-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Here's a cool femdom in LA I've played with repeatedly. She's into knifeplay and won't hesitate to do anything you might consider, so be careful what you ask for! She's game for it all, and you can fuck her brains out afterwards if you can get that game on:

http://mistresskimlee.com/

spidermale
09-07-2006, 06:59 PM
oh man do i miss that site. there was a whole section of a few lucky guys who had attractive girlfriends who would make photo stories of them ********** their boyfriends, lucky!

vulkrypse
09-07-2006, 08:00 PM
I actually have a cd with an early siterip, if I can find it I'll put up on megauploads. I traded some drawings for a membership. btw, anyone here on meninpain.com or smother.com?

male4her2cut
09-07-2006, 08:45 PM
Here are some files to browse. Might be some not seen yet.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4her2cut/bobbitt/files.html

bubbles
09-08-2006, 01:00 AM
:ibow4u: very kewl files thanx for sharing them:bananajum

bbbb
09-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Hello!

How do u like it, girls?
omg
I saw another one, and i thought it was perhaps that, but this was a lot more drawn out...
The one I had seen previously was of a man tied up and stood upright, it was very dark and those around him were in cloaks. A hand pinced his penis by the end and pulled it out some to extend while another person from the side had a pair of garden shears. The shears opened, entrapped the penis and snapped shut. The amount of blood pissing down the guy's legs was pretty nasty..

I think that was from a torture scene, like Iraq or some other backward country. it wasn't special effects, that's for sure.

silvia_lati
09-08-2006, 10:07 AM
that's for sure.

incredible!!!

male4her2cut
09-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Hello!

This is an old video. What's been cut out of this version is his throat slit, his hand chopped off and a spear through his stomach (you can see some of the blood from the spear)
I often wonder how comfortable the camerman was shooting the video. After the tribe was done with one cut they could well start eyeing the cameraman:D

male4her2cut
09-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I had some time to kill so I modified one of my pictures:jumpsmile

venkman
09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Wow. That clip is full-on. It's funny how the thought of something can turn you on so much, but the gory reality can make you ill. I might try watching it a few times to get desensitized.

thatguy
09-08-2006, 10:46 PM
woulda been better if it was women doing it.

Brammeltje1
09-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Tnx for making this forum so great.

Greetzzz

dclett
09-10-2006, 06:44 AM
omg
I saw another one, and i thought it was perhaps that, but this was a lot more drawn out...
The one I had seen previously was of a man tied up and stood upright, it was very dark and those around him were in cloaks. A hand pinced his penis by the end and pulled it out some to extend while another person from the side had a pair of garden shears. The shears opened, entrapped the penis and snapped shut. The amount of blood pissing down the guy's legs was pretty nasty..

It wasn't this, was it?

http://rapidshare.de/files/32610189/cutoff.asf.html

Bizz
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
:jumpsmile nice nice

Bizz
09-10-2006, 10:55 AM
:) nice nice nice hehehehe

Trouble
09-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Keep trying to derail, attention whore.
Okay: first person to ignore the Vulkrypse-tard gets a standing ovulation from the crowd! Yes, that's right -- we can all ignore him and his demands that we all go away.

You are not the first person to stumble in here and try to dredge up trouble, and I really doubt that you will be the last. You is just the current problem child. We can't change your diapers for you, problem child; you'll need to figure out how to change them yourself or, alternatively, find a way to grow up.

Take care, problem child. Consider your plot derailed.

steponmynut
09-12-2006, 02:32 AM
This my first post so I am not sure what to say other than I love the idea of a women who is sexually aroused by the idea of destroying my balls. For her to be enjoying her self is awesome and I like it, but the idea of her actually being turned it about a million times better. In another forum a women posted about a ballbusting encounter she recently had in which she stepped on a guys balls. She said that when she got here full weight on his trapped balls that she was so wet that she could feel it running down her leg. I purposed to her on the spot but I have yet to hear back. Oh well maybe some day.

vulkrypse
09-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Okay....

Wow... nailed ya with one sentence. Damn I'm good!

As you suggest, ignore this post, trouble, & we all win. We're done.

thatguy
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
it would be cool if we could find more clips from "roys nuthang"

Chucky1110
09-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Yes.. please somebody post the entire Roys' nut-hang lot of clips!

Trouble
09-12-2006, 10:16 PM
Wow... nailed ya with one sentence. Damn I'm good!

As you suggest, ignore this post, trouble, & we all win. We're done.
Welcome to ignore. Please feel free to post rants against whichever users here perturb you; it would make me very happy to think that those messages I shall not be seeing from you are stupid attacks on me instead of stupid attacks on others.

ljfemd
09-13-2006, 12:25 AM
bad habits

Julie18nz
09-13-2006, 12:57 PM
that has to be one of the worst photshopped pics I have ever seen. I still dont understand why a person would need to photoshop that when the orginal is of the girl doing that, just to another guy

male4her2cut
09-14-2006, 04:12 PM
that has to be one of the worst photshopped pics I have ever seen. I still dont understand why a person would need to photoshop that when the orginal is of the girl doing that, just to another guy

Not sure if you're talking about the one I did, it was done with Microsoft Paint, nothing fancy. The original did not have any actual cutting and I doubt any cutting was done;)

Julie18nz
09-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Not sure if you're talking about the one I did, it was done with Microsoft Paint, nothing fancy. The original did not have any actual cutting and I doubt any cutting was done;)

I was refering to the pic in the post above my reply. I didnt 'quote' it as it was directly above my post :)

I have quoted this post so that there will not be any confusion over who and what I am replying to :)

Sailor
09-17-2006, 10:58 PM
this site has some great pics of ********** also
http://pervyparadise.tripod.com/id14.html
this has some soft ********** erotica also, at least enough to keep your hand busy for a while! Ray

Sailor
09-17-2006, 11:09 PM
this has some soft ********** erotica also, at least enough to keep your hand busy for a while! Ray

silvia_lati
09-18-2006, 06:03 AM

we have simply to thank you!

ridgel1n9
09-18-2006, 07:40 AM
this site has some great pics of **********

The hat pin video isn't bad either. ;) Actually, it's extremely bad. :eek:

myeiestem
09-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Some nice fakes?

Castratrix's pet
09-18-2006, 03:15 PM

I have visited this site. It has equestrian women talking about gelding human ponyboys the way she would geld a horse stallion. In the discussions all the veterinarians are women. It doesn't seem like the site owner is updating or adding to her site, though I wish she was. There is an email contact if anyone wants to check with her about that.

I love seeing and hearing women talking about **********, eunuchs, and about ********** men with the castrations all being performed by women.

Equestrian femdom, dominant women with male ponyboys is a turn on for me even though I'm not big or strong enough as a man to participate and carry a lady. The idea of a dominant equestrian woman ********** her male ponyboy and making a gelding out of him is a real turn on.

I love seeing women in equestrian attire, jodphurs, riding boots, white long sleeve dress shirt especially with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. I would love to see some photos or videos of women dressed in equestrian attire like that with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows.

One of my femdom ********** fantasies is based on this theme. A group of three dominant young women are each dressed in equestrian attire, jodphurs, riding boots, white long sleeve dress shirts. One of the women is a veterinarian. They lead a human male ponyboy stallion into the gelding shed and secure him to the gelding table and lay out the ********** instruments. The lady veterinarian rolls up her sleeves rolling them up higher than to just above her elbows, then she turns the human ponyboy stallion into a gelding. You can see his fear and agony at her hands as she surgically castrates him, perhaps he even cums for the last time as she cuts his nuts out.

Anyway, I enjoy seeing and hearing women talking about **********, eunuchs, and about ********** men. Would love to find other sites like that or even a thread here of women in fantasy femdom ********** discussions.

Even though it can only be done on one man only one time, ********** performed by a woman is the ultimate ballbusting.

spidermale
09-18-2006, 03:58 PM
oh my god, pervy paradise is the best site ever. i have been looking for somethinkg like that forever, im still a little dazed.

Castratrix's pet
09-19-2006, 01:39 PM
There is something about my femdom ********** fantasies I don't understand.
My femdom ********** fantasies are not only sexual, physically and emotionally sexual, there is also something very very spiritual about them. When I indulge in my femdom ********** fantasis imagining a beautiful woman ********** me, there is something deeply spiritual about the experience.

I have always felt naturally drawn to perceiving of God solely as female, as Goddess. I'm not sure how to describe it but there has always been something to me about the idea of God, the Supreme Being, the Supreme Creator, the Supreme Ruler of all that there is, solely being female, of God being solely female, being Goddess.

In my ********** fantasies, as the castratrix performs the ********** surgery on me she herself becomes and is God as in God solely being female God being Goddess, as if God Herself is performing the ********** surgery on me, again, God as in God being solely female God solely being Goddess, and I forever submit and belong completely to Her.

I don't understand these feelings, I know this is what I feel when I'm fantasizing about a beautiful woman ********** me, and I'm trying to understand what I'm feeling here and why I'm feeling it.

Castratrix's pet
09-19-2006, 01:48 PM

Does anyone know of any other sites like this one? Would love to find other sites like pervy paradise, and sites showing beautiful dominant women in equestrian riding attire. Would love to see some pictures of beautiful dominant women in equestrian riding attire gelding a male human ponyboy, especially where the lady veterinarian performing the ********** is wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
Also other sites where women talk about ********** men like they do at pervy paradise.

spidermale
09-19-2006, 03:04 PM
you know, i actually kinda wish i was a pony boy. I am strong enough to carry a woman on my back and im definitely strong enough to pull a carriage. this is very interesting...

Sailor
09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
you know, i actually kinda wish i was a pony boy. I am strong enough to carry a woman on my back and im definitely strong enough to pull a carriage. this is very interesting...

you might try the cruella site for that type of material.......Ray

MW Visitor
09-21-2006, 07:07 PM
The fact that many of the pictures are of topless 'cheesecake' type pictures of females tells you that this is not primarily a femdom site but rather a male-produced fantasy site in all probability. Even lesbian-slanted sites, I believe, would have a different 'feel' to them than this one does/did...(is it stll active??).

Nevertheless, it is an interesting one to peruse. Probably the 'proof in the pudding' would be if any of our lovely female site-visitors find it to be interesting, or if they think it is just too 'out there.' Comments????

ValmarIrenicus
09-22-2006, 06:21 AM
I would like to say that the sites great. Never before have i found so much information about ballbusting. You're doing great and keep up the good work.
The balls-off.com site mentioned in one of the posts is no longer available but i have a certain proposition for everyone who liked that site. It's a video on www.youtube.com but you'll have to register first i guess. Ever heard of biting off balls? well, now you've got the chance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzu8fz_uWY

Snoodle
09-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I would like to say that the sites great. Never before have i found so much information about ballbusting. You're doing great and keep up the good work.
The balls-off.com site mentioned in one of the posts is no longer available but i have a certain proposition for everyone who liked that site. It's a video on www.youtube.com but you'll have to register first i guess. Ever heard of biting off balls? well, now you've got the chance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xzu8fz_uWY

Well, that's certaintly interesting...you gotta wonder how a tradition like that would get started, don't ya?

vulkrypse
09-22-2006, 10:03 PM
in the vein of girls biting off things:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UA29WNRX

clip from Porn of the Dead (http://www.punxproductions.com/potd.shtml)

WARNING! Gross special effects... or ARE they muahahaha

bbsrts
09-23-2006, 12:08 PM
I love all kind of this thinghs WOW!!!

potatohead25
09-23-2006, 01:12 PM
great topic

akla_jivik
09-24-2006, 08:22 AM
This topic busts balls. :iluvu:

sduyck_2001
09-24-2006, 10:39 AM
great topic

cballs
09-24-2006, 11:32 AM
lol wow that is sort of neat Think once think twice think dont put it in a zombies mouth lol Well unless you want to feed her ;)

testes
09-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Re: Post #225

I’m sorry to disappoint you Pet but yer wrong. The kind of woman you describe is not going to be interested in keeping you as her gelded slave in any kind of monogamous relationship. What’s to stop her tossing you aside and moving on to the next guy? What you are chasing does not exist. You’re a repetitive, boring man (those two I can deduce and others here appear to agree) nearing retirement with no assets to speak of (gleaned from the bits atween the shirt sleeves and stuff in yer earlier posts). Why would a beautiful young castratrix be the slightest bit interested in you? What you need - and I hope what you are looking for - is a good woman to love you and knock some fucking sense into you. The sooner you sort yerself out and get one the better.

Drop this fantasy if you can or keep it as fantasy. Turning it into reality will only make you unhappy.

Anyway I thought you said you’d found what you were looking for. I should’ve guessed it wasn’t true as you also said you were going to stop posting. :cussing:

is there any sense in looking for a castratix at all then?
sounds like a cotradictio in terminis isn't it?
I think what a man needs is a friendly 'warm' loving woman(and vice versa).
these fantasies on this site are all lust enhancing and exciting.
but so is murder and war too.yes an extreme comparisation ,but I make it !

many of us loose track on life's road on what is good for us and what we really need (= not the same as we long for).

by golley.or something like that.

male4her2cut
09-24-2006, 09:54 PM
this site has some great pics of **********

Ah, gee, I would've posted the link some time ago but many of the files/pictures have been posted here already. Back up the URL, there is a cute Bobbitt picture:D

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4her2cut

bubujungle
09-29-2006, 02:55 PM
nice. i love ********** pics.

benderboy
09-29-2006, 10:54 PM
[quote=Sailor;21200]http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4her2cut/bobbitt/files.html

The women in the out-of-sack and hat pin tapes really don’t look like they’re any too capable or experienced, and their sloppy fumbling around makes what they’re doing look like a hack job, which is the way a lot of those things look to me. I think what you need is a woman who knows what she’s doing and is more in control of what’s going on. The guy should look like he’s getting severely abused, not butchered.

uranium
10-01-2006, 04:46 AM
http://www.loopfree.net/gallery/album76

vulkrypse
10-01-2006, 04:56 AM
love # 15 + 21

jackrus
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
[quote=benderboy;21489][quote=Sailor;21200]http://www.angelfire.com/goth/male4her2cut/bobbitt/files.html

The women in the out-of-sack and hat pin tapes really don’t look like they’re any too capable or experienced, and their sloppy fumbling around makes what they’re doing look like a hack job, which is the way a lot of those things look to me. I think what you need is a woman who knows what she’s doing and is more in control of what’s going on. The guy should look like he’s getting severely abused, not butchered.[/I would have liked to see the guy's face as he was being pinned!!quote]

bbbb
10-01-2006, 08:19 PM
It wasn't this, was it?
Yep... (retching up) that was the one.... (heaving)...
:eek:

That is way over my kink... far above & beyond.

male4her2cut
10-03-2006, 12:23 AM
GRAPHIC

Found an active link to some BME pages with lots of pictures and video clips. Most pictures are blured so if you want to pass some by you can. Click on the blured pictures to see the clear image

http://modblog.bmezine.com/category/explicit/

Castratrix's pet
10-03-2006, 10:00 AM
She is a castratrix. Rumor at the femdom club where she is a member is that she is also either a veterinarian or a surgeon. It is obvious she has a lot of medical experience and she is very very good at what she does.

Most of the human castrations she does are for other women who have male slaves they want neutered, or ponyboys they want gelded, and an occasional ****** is brought to her by some women for neutering. She has an operating room at the femdom club as well as one at her home.

The castratrix is a very attractive woman in her early to mid thirties, very very tall and imposing, outstanding athletic figure, short mousey brown hair, intense green eyes. A take charge, in control, dominant, and omnipotent woman. She is totally ambidexterous, meaning she is neither right handed or left handed and she uses both hands equally well using the hand that is most convenient at the time. This is a big help to her when she performs surgery.

She has a few interesting fetishes she enjoys while she is ********** a man. She likes to have the man dressed in a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms completely covered in long sleeves because to her it makes him seem weaker, more submissive and vulnerable.

She likes to wear a long sleeve shirt and she likes to perform the ********** with her sleeves rolled up to spmewhere between her elbows and her shoulders. It makes her feel more powerful, dominant, in charge, and omnipotent, and she loves the look on the man's face as he watches her rolling up her sleeves knowing she is going to cut his nuts out.

She also likes to make her victim have a huge erection and to masturbate him while she is performing the **********.

Until now she never had time for a slave of her own, but now she feels the time for that has come and she has aquired a slave she has appropriately named Castratrix's pet. Now, she is going to ******** him as a demonstration and entertainment for the ladies of her femdom club.

Castratrix's pet is strapped down helpless to the operating table wearing only a long sleeve shirt. He is naked from his waist down, his legs are spread apart exposing his genitals. His pubic hair is shaved off, and there is a catheter in his penis.

The castratrix is wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt that is big and full cut to be more comfortable and casual on her with a few buttons left open and tied at her waist to show her breasts. She does NOT wear a surgical mask or cap, she wants her victim to see her face and to know she is a woman as she castrates him and his manhood is destroyed at her hands. She stands at the side of the operating table. She is standing at Castratrix's pet's right side as he lays helpless on her table in the same position a surgeon would stand at an operating table to perform an operation. Another woman, the castratrix's assistant, stands across the table from her to Castratrix's pet's left.

The castratrix is also known as Dr. Goddess. She gently examines Castratrix's pet's genitals especially his testicles commenting that they are a nice size and stand out well and that he will be an easy surgery.

Dr. Goddess unbuttons her left sleeve cuff saying, "He may be well hung now, but he won't be hung at all after I cut him." She rolls up her left sleeve rolling it up to somewhere between her elbow and her shoulder saying, "I'm gonna ******** him." Her left sleeve is now rolled up and she unbuttons her right sleeve cuff saying, "I'm gonna take out his testicles." Rolling up her right sleeve she says, "I'm gonna cut his nuts out, I'm gonna turn him into a eunuch!" Her right sleeve is now also rolled up to somewhere between her elbow and her shoulder.

She stands over him, her sleeves rolled up to somewhere between her elbows and her shoulders, she is ready to perform the **********.

She swabs the penis and scrotum with disinfectant, then she injects a mild local anesthesia into the scrotum and deep into both testicles. He will feel her handling his testicles and feel her operating on him, it will only eliminate the most intense pain so he can withstand the surgery without fainting so he remains awake and conscious during surgery, and his penis retains full feeling. It takes effect in minutes.

Dr. Goddess spreads Castratrix's pet's testicles apart and with her scalpel she makes an incision down the middle of the scrotum between the testicles. He whimpers and moans in fear through his gag. She maneuvers the right testicle toward the incision and she gently dissects it out of the scrotum.

Throughout the operation she explains to the other ladies each step in the operation as she performs it. She also explains to them that she is doing more than making him sterile, that she is taking away his source of male hormones mostly testosterone, and what he will be and what he will be like when she is done and why he will be that way, and of course she explains that ********** will make him be a much better slave and why it will do that.
You can also imagine some of the joking and other things all the women talk about among themselves while she neuters Castratrix's pet. It is obvious the women are enjoying watching a man being surgically ********* by a woman, and Dr. Goddess is enjoying doing it to him, especially since she is ********** this slave just for herself.

She separates the vas deferens from the primary spermatic cord. Cradling the right ball in one hand she takes Castratrix's pet's penis in her other hand and looking him right in the eyes, she slowly masturbates him explaining to the other ladies that she wants him drained when she finishes the ********** because it will make for a better **********, and the effects will show up more fully and more quickly if she ****** him to cum while she is performing the ********** surgery. He worships her as GODDESS as she cuts his nuts out, worship of her that will continue forever after the operation!

As soon as he cums she clamps, ties, and cuts the vas deferens performing a vasectomy on the right testicle.

Turning her attention to the spermatic cord, she clamps off the cord with forceps, then she ties it off with ligatures making several very tight knots in each ligature.

She pulls the testicle away from his body and with her scalpel she severs the cord cutting off the right testicle. She holds it up showing it to the other women saying with a sadistic grin on her face, "One ball's gone, one to go!"
She lays it in a small dish where he can see it during the rest of the operation. Castratrix's pet gasps and whimpers in total fear and agony as he loses his right ball at the hands of this beautiful omnipotent castratrix.

Dr. Goddess maneuvers the left testicle toward the incision and she dissects it out of the scrotum. She repeats the procedure on Castratrix's pet's left and remaining testicle. This time the whole thing is much more intense, Castratrix's pet whimpers and moans and agonizes much more than during the first testicle, though he whimpered, moaned, and agonized a lot while she removed the right one.

All the women are having orgasms and are very wet, especially Dr. Goddess. Castratrix's pet is experiencing all the feelings physical, emotional, and sexual that you would expect a man to experience and go through while he is being surgically ********* at the hands of a very beautiful, sexy, and omnipotent woman.

Throughout the operation, he is aware of the other women who are watching, and he can see the woman assistant standing at his left side. But his attention is focused on Dr. Goddess standing over him at his right side. He looks up at this beautiful, sexy, omnipotent woman standing over him, her sleeves rolled up to somewhere between her elbows and her shoulders, watching her as she performs ********** surgery on him and his manhood is destroyed at her hands! Castratrix's pet keeps thinking "She is Goddess! She is Goddess! She is Goddess!" Over and over as he watches, feels, and experiences her ********** him and his manhood being destroyed at her hands!

It is Castratrix's pet's last erection and last ejaculation! His very last hardon and very last cum ever. Just before she closes, Dr. Goddess will cut the nerves that control erections to make sure he can never have another hardon ever again. Castratrix's pet will be a sterile impotent eunuch surgically ********* by a woman, his manhood destroyed at her hands!

With her scalpel she makes her final cut and Castratrix's pet's balls and manhood are gone forever! As she holds up his last testicle the other women applaud and cheer. It is now too much for Castratrix's pet and he faints slipping into unconsciousness

Dr. Goddess sews up and bandages the scrotum she has just emptied, his penis is starting to go forever limp. She will keep his testicles as a trophy.
He is now and forever truely and totally the Castratrix's pet.

Under her gentle and omnipotent care he recovers quickly and easily. Castratrix's pet will spend the rest of his eternal existence very happily serving and worshipping her as The Goddess. he is much happier and much better off as a eunuch ********* at the hands of a woman, and she enjoys having him serving and worshipping her. Castratrix's pet is the perfect slave and pet and worshipper for her and one she herself has made.

vulkrypse
10-06-2006, 05:21 PM
http://s153139690.websitehome.co.uk/betty-sexchange.htm

pics in the bottom, showing testicles and penis being surgically removed

it's a parody site w/realistic pix

kamach240
10-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I have thought about ********** for quite along time now and like most of you out there that get turned on by it, I always think about the fact that I wouldn't be able to continue my favourite pass time of ballbusting.

My usual fantasies consist of thinking about someone I know for example I work with somebody who is not the prettiest girl in the world but probably one of the sexiest. She comes in wearing pencil skirts and high heels that make the eiffel tower look a bit pathetic.

Everytime she walks through I can't help think that we're the only ones in the office and she just grabs me and kicks me right in the nuts, perhaps give me a sound beating for a while to the point where I am literally begging for mercy. Obviously in the fantasy part of my brain she shows me no mercy at all and continues to give my nuts knees and kicks, maybe a few punches and definitely a grab where she can tell me how useless and pathetic I am while her fingers are vicously digging into my balls.

The scene would move onto where she has tied me to my chair and tied my balls to my desk. She would get up onto the desk and play with my nuts gradually making it more and more painful until she has her full body weight on my nuts.

Obviously she would be very much enjoying herself and I would be cyring like a baby. Then perhaps she would turn around and stand on my balls with the beautiful heels she wears and slowly do that until both are ruptured. then she would turn round again and step on my balls and finish the job turning them to mush.

Then she would just bend down untie what remians of my cock and balls and cut them off and say to me "I'm going to keep these as a souveniere." And then just casually walk out leaving me there.

This to me is a great fantasy in my mind but unfortunately if it actually happened I imagine it would be the most painful and gruesome way I could possibly gets my kicks (no pun intended). I constantly find it strange how my mind works, I concoct these violent fantasies that there is no way I could actually have someone do them yet the thought of them turns me on more than anything else I know.

I have tried role playing these fantasies but I must admit it really is hard telling a girlfriend that this is your fantasy. I've done it twice and they look at me as though I have pissed on there Mum's dining room table.

Oh well maybe I can find someone who understands it one day and maybe they can explain it to me becasue I am f*cked if I know.

gary198
10-13-2006, 03:56 AM
http://s153139690.websitehome.co.uk/betty-sexchange.htm

pics in the bottom, showing testicles and penis being surgically removed

it's a parody site w/realistic pix

That's hilarious! Thanks for the link.

vulkrypse
10-14-2006, 07:20 PM
new sketch (all models over 18)

Gemmo
10-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Wonderful picture! Your drawings are great!

dgrade
10-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Here's my attempt, given the available material... I did look all over for a better match to your sleeves request, but didn't find ANY pix of a guy w/sleeves over his hands. ah well. enjoy

I've been working my way through the whole thread (omg ... this is a gold mine! I came to this forum for CBT ideas to play with my husband, but this thread has consumed my interests! I'm only up to page 25!) and throughout there are only 3 constants...

1) Great Pictures that make me fell some wild emotions
2) Trouble's great comments. Every one has had me laughing.
3) Pet begging for his fantasy about sleeves...

When Vulkrypse finally obliges, Pet doesn't even offer a thanks!

Well Vulkrypse, I think your photoshop was excellent! I couldn't have done it better myself and I used to live in photoshop. You deserve at lot more thanks and credit than you recieved.

So thanks! That pic was hot!

cutponies
10-16-2006, 09:40 PM
I've been working my way through the whole thread (omg ... this is a gold mine! I came to this forum for CBT ideas to play with my husband, but this thread has consumed my interests! I'm only up to page 25!) and throughout there are only 3 constants...

1) Great Pictures that make me fell some wild emotions
2) Trouble's great comments. Every one has had me laughing.
3) Pet begging for his fantasy about sleeves...

When Vulkrypse finally obliges, Pet doesn't even offer a thanks!

Well Vulkrypse, I think your photoshop was excellent! I couldn't have done it better myself and I used to live in photoshop. You deserve at lot more thanks and credit than you recieved.

1) See MINE in ballbusting cartoons
2) Yah, we often "fight" eh! (in ballbusting cartoons)
3) Well we all have our kinks, but his last request in bbc led to one of my best 'toons

vulkrypse
10-17-2006, 07:37 PM

Wow, thanks for the nice comments! I really don't expect a lot of praise, but I did consider Pet's behavior odd (even for a denizen of this thread). I figure I like ********** and esp. penectomy fantasies, so might as well contribute.

As for shameless self-promotion (yo cp!), here are several of my drawings (as well as post #635). Hellbastard was the alias I used to get a free membership to that old female cannibal site, femcan.com/cnb.

cutponies
10-17-2006, 09:28 PM

As for shameless self-promotion (yo cp!), .

Them's fighting words in my country.
Just look at my army of Amazons
Lucky 4 U, this isn't my country, eh!

cutponies
10-17-2006, 10:02 PM

I need to know

1) Would you prefer to be ridden or pilling a cart.

2) If pulling a cart would you like a second pony beside you?

3) If yes 2 2 above, how about a pony girl?

4) You're nude of course (horses dont wear clothes), but is your rider/driver?

4b) What race is your driver?

5) And most important, do U want 2 B a Stallion or a GELDING in this pic?

Assuming that you'd pick the second choice, I'll save some time and have you ********* right now (eh!)

MWHOOO-HOO0-HOO-HAHAHA!

vulkrypse
10-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Lucky 4 U, this isn't my country, eh!

lucky for YOU, I don't have the time (or the desire, really) to start a war... btw, why blue backgrounds? and oddly spaced figures? just curious now, don't get defensive!!! then again... it might be entertaining :D

cutponies
10-18-2006, 11:12 AM
lucky for YOU, I don't have the time (or the desire, really) to start a war... btw, why blue backgrounds? and oddly spaced figures? just curious now, don't get defensive!!! then again... it might be entertaining :D

Defensive- me??? I'm as even tempered as a gelding

1) Wot mean BTW?

2) Blue background-lets me cut and paste without any "halo". I do a lot of work for architects, making virtual houses, eg garage from one house pasted onto another, roof from one onto another. That shade of blue does not occur in nature, so therefore the pastes are smooth without any bleed. This is an old special effects technique used, well, I think as early as the original King Kong. An interesting glitch occured during the filming of the original "Superman". His costume was so close in colour to that blue that it caused problems, so they had Christopher Reeve wear a blue-green (cyan) costume instead and corrected the colour during the printing. Even in this digital age it sometimes bites you, as I discovered when I did a 'toon of Silvia as Supergirl.

3) Oddly spaced firgures??? Do you mean the figures in the background are smaller than the ones in the foreground? That's called perspective. You know, vanishing points etc.

By the way, you're one BAAAAAD cartoonist yourself.

Roses are red
Buttercups yellow
A baby wears CYAN
If he's a fellow

Roses are red
Violets blue
Blood is MAGENTA
and you are too!

The three primary colours are Red Blue and GREEN
not as they teach in school Red Blue and YELLOW
those are the secondary colours and should be refered to as
Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow:D

End of lecture:o

vulkrypse
10-18-2006, 12:51 PM
oh OK, I'm just not used to seeing the blue/greenscreen w/o a composited background. I figured that's what it was..

I didn't mean perspective, well in some cases that IS off. I meant why so much space between the characters (resulting in a whole lot of blue) or just that the relative angles of the characters to each other within the same xyz space is not convergent. Having to cut and paste does explain it, as they would've been drawn as fitting into different perspectives... They do seem to have come from a lot of different sources.

btw, BTW: bytheway! btw, thanks for the compliment. You're pretty damn prolific, I seriously don't have the time or inclination to stare at a computer any more than 8 hours of work, though sometimes the end result is worth it.

keep up the great work!

cutponies
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
oh OK, I'm just not used to seeing the blue/greenscreen w/o a composited background. I figured that's what it was..

I didn't mean perspective, well in some cases that IS off. I meant why so much space between the characters (resulting in a whole lot of blue) or just that the relative angles of the characters to each other within the same xyz space is not convergent. Having to cut and paste does explain it, as they would've been drawn as fitting into different perspectives... They do seem to have come from a lot of different sources.

btw, BTW: bytheway! btw, thanks for the compliment. You're pretty damn prolific, I seriously don't have the time or inclination to stare at a computer any more than 8 hours of work, though sometimes the end result is worth it.

keep up the great work!

The reason I'm prolific is that I don't waste time on the backgrounds. These are all mine, the difference in style is just due to time, some of them are over tens years old, and like everybody I do change with time. Every time I draw a 'toon I save the figures as clip-art and re-use them. I couldn't do the volume I do if I had to free hand draw each figure every time. I'm a scientist, not an artist.

And Thank You for the compliments:bananawin

anthony1
10-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I am very interested in the ********** fetish. This forum is the only one I have found dealing with the subject. there was one a few years back called Lady Allison Moonrise which dealt with the ********** theme. Anyone here would have loved it. I hope to enjoy the forum and contribute as much as I can.

crxstar
10-22-2006, 08:00 AM
nice pics.

picofarad
10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Great ********** pics

picofarad
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Anybody here play with banding? What’s the safety aspect to this? Does it hurt? And, how long is too long? Looks like the guys below took it too far!!

yes all the time
yes
15 min

misterfreak
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Right on track now!!

Great awesome Pic

male4her2cut
10-23-2006, 08:43 PM
This is more of a ball pulling thing but with she's at it hard enough to rip the cords :jumpsmile . Check video clip at bottom of the page rip_nuts_off.mpeg (right click and save)

Snoodle
10-24-2006, 01:29 PM
This is more of a ball pulling thing but with she's at it hard enough to rip the cords :jumpsmile . Check video clip at bottom of the page rip_nuts_off.mpeg (right click and save)

Oh man, I wish it was longer!

male4her2cut
10-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh man, I wish it was longer!

That's what my girlfriend says too, oh you mean the video :D

janmeanwhite
10-24-2006, 09:15 PM
I 'm new and I love this place, it gets wet

Jan

notmynuts
10-26-2006, 02:51 PM

I remember there being a much a longer version of hat_pinned that I got off usenet back in the day. It was from a site that began with a J that I'm sure is long gone.

Bexzy
10-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Interesting!

thatguy
10-26-2006, 07:43 PM
I remember there being a much a longer version of hat_pinned that I got off usenet back in the day. It was from a site that began with a J that I'm sure is long gone.

anybody have any info on that one? :D

Jammy james
10-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Goah, some of these things make me woozy! :S

Thomue
10-28-2006, 06:01 AM
My wife and I are new in the forum, but we have collected many fotos on the subject.
We are very much into ********** play involving knifes and scissors.
Best regards,
Thorsten

tim157b157
10-28-2006, 01:18 PM
I think i have the clip you are looking for i i do not know how to post a video clip.

lexxx
10-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi tim
If the file is smaller than 100 MB you can do it without problem with
http://www.rapidshare.com/

tim157b157
10-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/1237715/cbt-miglet02.mpg i hope you enjoy it the first few seconds is not it but it turns into it so enjoy.Maybe someone elce had some nice clips to share.If so pm me or post them here.

thatguy
10-30-2006, 12:23 AM
wow thanks
wouldnt happen to have any more of it, would ya? :)

tim157b157
10-30-2006, 02:16 AM
no i got it off of ares p2p program i would like to see more to

sduyck_2001
10-30-2006, 09:18 AM
http://eunuchinfo.com./

sduyck_2001
10-30-2006, 09:19 AM
http://www.leatherrealm.com/**********.html

chrldrCDsub
10-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Great game for your holloween party.
Its like russian roulete but you only lose your nuts not life.
All you need is 5 queers and one canibal plus a wall with 5 holes.
Stick it in and see what happens. WHEEEEeee

male4her2cut
10-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Another fake but then finding someone willing to pose might be difficult. :Baahaha:

crushee
10-31-2006, 01:44 AM
When squeezing a ball in your hand(s),
* do you stop if your partner FAINTS ?
* have you stopped before cracking because you did not WANT to damage your partner ?
* has the ball remained ok because you COULD not actually rupture it (not enough strength in your hand) ?
* if the ball has ruptured, was it by ACCIDENT (you did not mean to break it) ?
* if it was done on PURPOSE, how did you feel at this very moment:
- REGRET to have gone too far ?
- SATISFACTION to have reached your goal and to imagine the consequences ?
- PLEASURE to see the pain you gave him (some posts speak of ...orgasming at the very moment you feel the cracking under your fingers) ?

misterfreak
10-31-2006, 08:26 PM
Ok mates, here we go.

Real femdom **********? Feel free to post your impressions!

Angelo
11-01-2006, 09:41 AM

I realy like the film you recomended. I Remember this guys voise, he is in some pretty rough stuff. I also like some of the other files on the site, but most of it was a bit to hardcore for me. hehe. sorry for the late reply, but I felt it was worth comenting. Have a nice day fellow pervs

lexxx
11-01-2006, 03:43 PM
No more busting there ....
http://www.onlinepictures.de/2/thumbs/nutlesscd84d568jpg.jpg (http://www.onlinepictures.de/2/?img=nutlesscd84d568jpg.jpg)

defjaws
11-01-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't know if anyone's posted this link already, but here it is anyway... All toons, but not bad http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1120348376

thatguy
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Ok mates, here we go.

Real femdom **********? Feel free to post your impressions!

wow any info on this? the fingernails look like a womans but the hands are a bit thick. sure it's a femdom?

Tinchen
11-02-2006, 02:31 AM
When squeezing a ball in your hand(s),
* do you stop if your partner FAINTS ?
* have you stopped before cracking because you did not WANT to damage your partner ?
* has the ball remained ok because you COULD not actually rupture it (not enough strength in your hand) ?
* if the ball has ruptured, was it by ACCIDENT (you did not mean to break it) ?
* if it was done on PURPOSE, how did you feel at this very moment:
- REGRET to have gone too far ?
- SATISFACTION to have reached your goal and to imagine the consequences ?
- PLEASURE to see the pain you gave him (some posts speak of ...orgasming at the very moment you feel the cracking under your fingers) ?

-I stop when he faints (altough it happened only once or twice)
-The ball remained ok because I did not want to rupture it and because I
have not the strenght to rupture it. (You need a good grip for more than half an hour or so - this makes a ball soft and easy to pop. Most girls are not able to crush a ball with a single squeeze, even if full pressure is used.)
-I think if it would happen i would feel a mixture of guilt, pleasure and satisfaction....

Ckat
11-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Very interesting russian forum about ********** with lot of links:
http://dkgclub.borda.ru/?0-0-0

tim157b157
11-02-2006, 12:49 PM
to bad i can't read russian

Ckat
11-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Not reason for read. Let see the links.
http://dkgclub.borda.ru/?1-0-0-00000050-000-0-0-1161039754

tim157b157
11-02-2006, 03:11 PM
check this out i found on check these out i found on the web web.http://rapidshare.com/files/1738546/Useless.jpghttp://rapidshare.com/files/1738733/Useless.jpg2.jpg

vulkrypse
11-04-2006, 06:20 PM
a few cuties here
http://blkryder.livejournal.com/

crushee
11-07-2006, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the reply, Tieschen. And a few more questions:
* How did you feel at the very moment your sub fainted?
* How long did he remain "out"?
* Was he hard while you were squeezing his balls and did he remain hard while passing out?

ottobeused
11-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Ok here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/1237715/cbt-miglet02.mpg i hope you enjoy it the first few seconds is not it but it turns into it so enjoy.Maybe someone elce had some nice clips to share.If so pm me or post them here.

thanks for the great find, its the best I have seen in sometime,:letsplay thanks again.

emuexplosion
11-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Obviously you shouldnt ever be intimate with someone you dont know but that goes big when youre going to be restrained :cussing:

xxxcbtxxx
11-07-2006, 07:01 PM
removal via guilltine :)

wukag
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Not sure if this site has been posted already, I didn't have the time to read the whole thread yet :)

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1120348376/

milestandish
11-07-2006, 08:05 PM
One of my favorite "games" is to make a guy believe that I'm really going to cut his nuts off. Or squish them, pull them off, bite them off, or whatever! It's all 'pretend', of course! He knows that I won't really do it (?), but if I wanted to, he couldn't do anything to stop me. I like the feeling of control and power that it gives me -- having a guy by the balls. Preferably tied up!

I really can't figure out why a guy would like to be in such a vulnerable, helpless situation, but it seems to really excite some guys.
Maybe some of you could tell me why you like this?

- - - Sara

I'm a guy and this totally turns me on. I am not sure why, exactly. Maybe the feeling of powerlessness, of being not in control of the situation. But I would have to trust my partner. If I didn't, and I really did expect harm, I think the excitement would disappear quickly.

Newman85
11-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Anybody here into having their cock cut off?
No, me neither! :eek:

PS. I think its 'faked' ;)
gfugtfytfuvjuvujvu

Chacho
11-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Hello,

Here you have some pics of my illustrated story, published in the totally free site www.eunuch.org (http://www.eunuch.org/)

There I publish the first two parts of this illustrated story (it is a comic in fact).
Sadly, I wrote it in Spanish, but the drawings have much better resolution there.

www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_05205madame_r.htm (http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_05205madame_r.htm)
www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_30319madame_r.htm (http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_30319madame_r.htm)

I will be waiting for your comments (at least about the drawings if don’t speak Spanish). You can also send me an e-mail to: Chacho_world@hotmail.com (Chacho_world@hotmail.com)

Regards

Poutsaras
11-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Nice stories and nice pics!

babanut
11-08-2006, 03:54 PM
I think this picture belongs to this thread.

http://www.funpic.hu/en.picview.php?id=20024

Telsiph
11-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Right there with you on this topic, very little out there that stirs up excitement as everything else is boring and repetitive, this particular field can always induce a little bit of fear to bring about the excitement.

SavoirFaire
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Hello,

Here you have some pics of my illustrated story, published in the totally free site www.eunuch.org (http://www.eunuch.org/)

There I publish the first two parts of this illustrated story (it is a comic in fact).
Sadly, I wrote it in Spanish, but the drawings have much better resolution there.

www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_05205madame_r.htm (http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_05205madame_r.htm)
www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_30319madame_r.htm (http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/M/ea_30319madame_r.htm)

I will be waiting for your comments (at least about the drawings if don’t speak Spanish). You can also send me an e-mail to: Chacho_world@hotmail.com (Chacho_world@hotmail.com)

Regards

Great story and toons!!
Where's the link to part III ??
Please keep posting your toons :thumbup

Cheers

drkwolf222
11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
i have seen your stories love thea art very well done

drkwolf222
11-08-2006, 11:35 PM
ok having read the forum rules a bit more throughly i have decided my above post may fall under the trivial catagory and want to establish my self as a forum member in a far more grand manner.

Hello all having scanned this forum i find i might fit in well here .. im also going to try and get a frind of min to come post here she builds femdom sex toys in the virtual world simulator Second Llife(really cool FREE game like world where basicly any thing goes)

I am a long time visitor to the Eunuch archive and have read probably 70% of there stories.

if after i get full member status i find any pic in my collection that are not on here already ill post them ... also i have written a few Femdom stories the charicters are anthropomorphic (furry) if there are no rules about that ill post them as well

crushee
11-09-2006, 01:46 AM
-I stop when he faints (altough it happened only once or twice)
-The ball remained ok because I did not want to rupture it and because I
have not the strenght to rupture it. (You need a good grip for more than half an hour or so - this makes a ball soft and easy to pop. Most girls are not able to crush a ball with a single squeeze, even if full pressure is used.)
-I think if it would happen i would feel a mixture of guilt, pleasure and satisfaction....

Thanks for the reply, Tinchen. And a few more questions:
* How did you feel at the very moment your sub fainted?
* How long did he remain "out"?
* Was he hard while you were squeezing his balls and did he remain hard while passing out?

posted226
11-10-2006, 02:13 AM
hello there all :)

cutponies
11-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Ever wonder what the young eunuch does in the harem after "he" has recovered from "his" **********?

curious
11-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Good one mate!

Thomue
11-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi,
here are some of my favorites.
Regards,
Thorsten

Chacho
11-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Great story and toons!!
Where's the link to part III ??
Please keep posting your toons :thumbup

Cheers

I don't know why the Eunuch Archive submit mechanism doesn't accept the illustrations...

You can find the third part in:

http://www.todorelatos.com/relato/47631/

But you must be registered, It is free...

Regards

Ckat
11-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Thank you for beautiful fotos, Thorsten.

Here is my favorites.

rusbb
11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry
its a test post

rusbb
11-11-2006, 09:55 PM
some pics from my collection

Goldencouple53
11-11-2006, 11:43 PM
This is one of the hottest forums I have ever seen. Does anyone here have a spouse who helps with the fantasy? Mine might but I'm not sure how to bring it up without turning her off forever. Ideas would be appreciated.

2inchcock
11-12-2006, 10:39 AM
i;m still looking for a women that want's to ******** me (my penis is to small) but my mistress wont do it

neotonous1
11-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Here is a picture contribution for this thread

anny
11-13-2006, 12:35 AM
first time in. love the clubdom - would like to join but what else do they have

pcmsoapttt
11-13-2006, 09:23 AM
anny, do you do castrations?

anny
11-13-2006, 10:11 PM
On the farm when I was about 12, I helped my father do lots of pigs and calves. Calves are best because the scrotums resemble men and boys. It was fun to watch my brothers and their mates faces as they held the calves for me to "knacker" them, as we used to say.

pcmspabtt
11-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Have you ever think to ******** a man?

silvia_lati
11-14-2006, 06:07 AM
Have you ever think to ******** a man?

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

tarzan
11-14-2006, 06:39 AM
sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:wooow would you really do it though?
PS where did you get that fabulous piece of artwork for your name?

Castratrix's pet
11-14-2006, 01:37 PM
On the farm when I was about 12, I helped my father do lots of pigs and calves. Calves are best because the scrotums resemble men and boys. It was fun to watch my brothers and their mates faces as they held the calves for me to "knacker" them, as we used to say.

Welcome to the Ballbusting Forum anny.

To me, any woman who has rolled up her sleeves and actually performed castrations, especially if she did it surgically by cutting the testicles out with a knife, she is Goddess and I worship her.

Would you please answer a couple of questions anny?

1. Could you please describe what you look like, eye color, hair color and length, height, figure, right handed or left handed, etc?

2. Did you ever wear a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows when you did any of the castrations? I have a strong fetish
about that.

3. Could you please describe the procedure you used when you ********* the calves, and also the pigs? How did any of them react?

4. Did or do you ever have fantasies about ********** a man, and would you really ******** a man if you knew for real that you could get away with it?

bookoo
11-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I love this forum. Lots of great stuff. My wife & I are heavy into the ********** fetish. While I would never really want to be ********* or have my penis cut off, the thought of it makes me very hot. Our favorite fantasy is that of me being a captured POW in Vietnam and my wife my Viet Cong Torturess/Castratrix. The VC had some of the most sadistic tortures and with over 100,000 female soldiers, often they would take pleasure in "interrogating" captive soldiers. There were many that did this but the most famous was one nicknamed "The Apache Woman" GIs in the area of Hill 55.
I equate our fantasy to watching a horror movie like Friday the 13th. While most of us like to watch and get excited, we certianly do not want it to happen to us. Same with our ********** fantasy. I get to feel the pain but still be able to walk away with my dick & balls. There is a Vietnamese Dominatrix who is into this also. www.vietdom.com (http://www.vietdom.com)
She has some photos and movies involving ball busting and **********.
My wife & I have some pics of us in our ********** games as well as some photo manips and drawings to fuel our fantasy.

Jammy james
11-14-2006, 03:43 PM
wowa, vietniese girls (excuse my spelling lol) are my fav kinda girl, the sweet petite, sharp facial and body features is what i like:D.

i am glad someone found a site with a viet dominatrix. nice1 :thumbup

so many beautiful girls from those parts in my local neighbour hood too. :p
i am going to have to see if they have the fetish's somehow , hmmm...

ValmarIrenicus
11-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I hope you havent seen this one. sory if you did. Its a mature link for youtube so I guess you have to register first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jBuEl9mmM

BabyBeca
11-15-2006, 08:47 PM
the easiest way to ******** a male human
without death is the cut the sack off first, but leave a flap
of skin on each side to make a good closer, as well as have
an anti bleeding powder to keep the bleeding to a min
. When you are sure the bleeding is stopped,
bind the blood cords tightly until there is not blood
flow to the glands, and then go to the movies or dinner for over
the next 8 to 12 hours his testes will become black and dead,
then it is an easy job to cut off the dead glands below the binding, cut the siminal cord, with little or no bleeding.
douse the area with alchol, to cut any infection, sew him up and hope
for the best.
If all goes well he will be healed up in a month or two
and you have a suitalbe toy to sell, rent, or use as suits you pleasure.
BB

cutponies
11-16-2006, 07:04 AM
The patient (victim) should have nothing to drink for 12 hrs. He should be complelty shaved, and well washed. Then be bound face up, legs raised and spread. A towel must cover the anus (in case of accident) If the intended eunuch is anestheticised (not recomended, he should know he's being *********) the penis should be taped against his belly, otherwise the assistant castratrix should hold it up out of the way. Masturbate to get it erect. Slice open one side of the scrotum and gently squeeze out the testicle. Suture or crush the spermatic cord as high up as possible, then snip off the testis. Repeat for the other side. If a phallectomy is not to follow, as an extra precaution to guarantee impotence, the scalpel can be inserted at both sides of the base of the erect penis, 45 deg in and 45 down, about two cm deep and twisted. (This destroys the nerves, and can be done before or after the gelding). Antisepetic and an astrigent should be brushed on the wound.

If the eunuch is intended to be a woman's slave, as in a harem, his penis must also be removed. Stretch the penis as much as possible and tie a cord around the base. Tie a second cord above the fist and slice in between. Insert a hollow glass tube into the ureter, and cauterize the stump.

The victim will recover in about a week if the testicles only are removed, a month if the penis is removed as well.

See illustration

chril618
11-17-2006, 04:09 AM
a little special......

bookoo
11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Either way the poor guy is "Fucked". I like the idea of cutting the nerves in the penis to prevent him getting a boner even with hormone treatment.

The patient (victim) should have nothing to drink for 12 hrs. He should be complelty shaved, and well washed. Then be bound face up, legs raised and spread. A towel must cover the anus (in case of accident) If the intended eunuch is anestheticised (not recomended, he should know he's being *********) the penis should be taped against his belly, otherwise the assistant castratrix should hold it up out of the way. Masturbate to get it erect. Slice open one side of the scrotum and gently squeeze out the testicle. Suture or crush the spermatic cord as high up as possible, then snip off the testis. Repeat for the other side. If a phallectomy is not to follow, as an extra precaution to guarantee impotence, the scalpel can be inserted at both sides of the base of the erect penis, 45 deg in and 45 down, about two cm deep and twisted. (This destroys the nerves, and can be done before or after the gelding). Antisepetic and an astrigent should be brushed on the wound.

If the eunuch is intended to be a woman's slave, as in a harem, his penis must also be removed. Stretch the penis as much as possible and tie a cord around the base. Tie a second cord above the fist and slice in between. Insert a hollow glass tube into the ureter, and cauterize the stump.

The victim will recover in about a week if the testicles only are removed, a month if the penis is removed as well.

See illustration

cutponies
11-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Either way the poor guy is "Fucked". I like the idea of cutting the nerves in the penis to prevent him getting a boner even with hormone treatment.

The Castratrix and her Assistant should be nude so that he can see what he'll be missing. Also he should be washed and shaved by naked eunuchs so he has a preview of what he is to become.

Castratrix's pet
11-17-2006, 03:26 PM
I follow a female Goddess based spirituality which perceives of and worships God solely as female, as Goddess. I also have femdom ********** fantasies, and the two often come together into one.

There is this sense in my femdom ********** fantasies or when my Goddess based spirituality and my femdom ********** fantasies come together.

God is female. God, who is female, created all that there is. God created the female sex as sacred and superior to males, and She made women in Her own image and made women superior to men. She created the female to have dominion over the male and women to have dominion over men. She created the male sex as inferior to females and men inferior to women, and She made men to worship Her and serve Her and to do so by worshipping and serving women. She gave women the power to ******** males including the power to ******** men so that women could increase and maintain their power over men and so that women could make men to worship and serve them even better.

That is how it feels in my femdom ********** fantasies.

There is something in my femdom ********** fantasies that feels extremely ancient, also ageless and timeless. There is also a sense of creating and maintaining some kind of balance. Not sure how else to describe it. I have feelings with this that I don't know how to describe or put into words.

I believe in reincarnation and I have wondered, could my fascination with female Goddess based spirituality worshipping God solely as female as Goddess be because of things in past lifetimes, because of things that happened and happened to me, experiences from past lifetimes?

I have wondered the same thing about my femdom ********** fantasies. Could it be that perhaps as part of some Goddess religion or something that I was ****** to undergo ********** performed by a woman or by women in a past lifetime or past lifetimes? Could I have been ********* by a woman or by women in so many past lifetimes that this somehow became an ingrained part of my soul, my essence, my being, even though those lifetimes were lived a very very long time ago?

Could it be that I was called on to make some sacrifice to The Goddess or to be part of some ritual in this way and it became such an integral part of me, of my very being that I'm still seekingto make that sacrifice and ritual in this lifetime?

These are things I have wondered about my Goddess spirituality and my femdom ********** fantasies.

nubplease
11-18-2006, 08:09 AM
hi great info, to become a eunuch is such a greatdesire also the cutting of the nerves and tendons to prevent any future erections is fantastic

Richardpike
11-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I would like to say thanks to all the people who posted such great info (and pics, of course!)

newport348
11-20-2006, 10:27 PM
WOW. Not sure if this is in my bag of kniks.
Newport348:(

cutponies
11-21-2006, 01:43 PM
WOW. Not sure if this is in my bag of kniks.
Newport348:(

That's almost as good as my squinch! (in ballbusting cartoons)

redrock
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Does anyone else like the idea of having just one ball removed? There was a post some years ago on another board where a girl was selling tickets to a show where she would remove one of her boyfriend's testicles. Obviously fake but I've read a few stories with this theme. There was a movie, called "Pandemonium" I think, where a lady removes a guy's ball and puts it in a blender to make an anti-ageing cream. I would love to know what females think of guys having to give up one of their balls. What would they do with the male gonad? Keep it? Destroy it?

rcnpl
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
very original

cutponies
11-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Ever wonder what the young eunuch does in the harem after "he" has recovered from "his" **********. After all, he still has a tongue and fingers!

cutponies
11-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Here is a picture contribution for this thread

But not that high resolution. There are 3 others by the same artist. A slave sale featuring girls and eunuchs. The eunuchs are not wearing anything so that the customers can see that they've been *********. A roman matron lounging as she watches two other ladies ********** a young black man, and finally, a eunuch naked below the waist fanning his master being serviced by two girls. Anyone have these in the same higher res? Here are the lower res ones that I have

telisstallone
11-24-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi i am new to this forum so my first contribution is about two movies i saw with ********** scenes.One is called "Psycho sisters" and the other is a short movie called "Torched" with a ********** like scene.

mast90
11-24-2006, 06:27 PM
[it is from cruella site no i alrdey see good good

mast90
11-24-2006, 06:44 PM
[2

(Believe me, I used to crank it quite often to these!)
Here's more for your pleasure...
J[/quote]

this is good goodSpam!

qaz
11-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Amazing:bananajum

bookoo
11-25-2006, 02:48 AM
Some more VC Castratrix pics found on the net. Be careful taking these ladies to bed. You may lose more than your load of cum !!!!

Ckat
11-25-2006, 02:12 PM
This is my best fotos and images.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar (http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar)

There is 6Mb.
Password to archive: "ckat".

If you don't have RAR archiver, told me.

Castratrix's pet
11-25-2006, 02:24 PM
I kind of think of femdom ********** as the ultimate ballbust. It certainly would be extremely and excrutiatingly painful if done without anesthesia. It is certainly complete and total destruction of the male at the hands of a woman, and I'm sure for some women it would also be the ultimate power trip.

For a man to have his last erection and his last cum totally under the control and at the hands of a woman as she was cutting out his testicles and his testicles and his manhood was being destroyed at her hands. I'm sure she would seem like Goddess Almighty to him and that they would both be feeling her total and absolute power over him, and I'm sure it would be an extremely intense experience for both of them.

In many ways the ultimate ballbust.

cutponies
11-25-2006, 03:44 PM
This is my best fotos and images.

http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar (http://rapidshare.com/files/3552634/Super_Hard.rar)

There is 6Mb.
Password to archive: "ckat".

If you don't have RAR archiver, told me.

Castratrix's pet
11-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Excuse me for asking some of these questions but I was just wondering. I know how some of these questions will sound and come across, but I question and wonder about all kinds of things, and with my femdom ********** fantasies I have wondered about the questions I'm asking here. Just wanted to know.

When a veterinarian or a farmer surgically castrates a male farm animal such as a pig, how does she perform the ********** and how long does it take her to do it?

When she gelds a stallion, how does she perform the surgery and how long does it take her to perform the **********?

When a veterinarian neuters a male dog, how does she perform the surgery and how long does it take her to perform the ********** surgery?

When the ********** is performed by a woman, I have wondered if a male animal ever had an erection or even ejaculated while she was performing the ********** surgery on him. In cases where a man was ********* for medical reasons and the surgeon was a woman, did a man ever have an erection or even cum while she was performing the ********** surgery on him?

Are there cases where a woman actually performed a true femdom ********** on a man against his will? If so, how did she perform the ********** surgery on him and how long did it take her to perform the **********? In the few rare cases where this has happened for real, did he have an erection or even cum while she was performing the ********** on him?

When a surgeon castrates a man for medical reasons, how does she perform that surgical procedure and how long does it take her to perform it?

I have wondered three things.

1. How would she perform a ********** surgery, the procedure she would use to do it?

2. How long would it take her to perform the ********** surgery on him? In my fantasies the castratrix masturbates me or somehow ****** me to cum at least twice while she is performing the ********** because she wants me to be milked dry or drained of sperm, semen, and male fluids when she completes the **********. Also, after she has cut the second cord and has cut off both my testicles, she destroys the erectile nerves in my penis so I will never be able to have another erection. I imagine these things would add some time to the ********** surgery. But how long would a ********** take for her to perform? Might she make the operation last longer than it really has to so she herself can enjoy it more?

3. What would it really be like for me to be put on an operating table by an all woman surgical team and then find out a woman was going to ******** me and it would be for real? Most of all, what would it really be like for me while she is performing the ********** surgery on me? What would it really be like for me while undergoing ********** surgery performed by a beautiful young woman, what would I feel and experience physically, sexually, and emotionally while she is performing the ********** surgery on me?

Also what would it be like for me afterword? Suppose it really worked out this way, what would it really be like for me as a eunuch personally serving and worshipping the woman who performed the ********** surgery on me the woman at whose hands my manhood had been destroyed, serving and worshipping her as her personal eunuch slave/pet?

Like I said, I know how some of these questions sound and come across, but I wonder about all kins of things and ask questions, and with my femdom ********** fantasies I have wondered what the true answers to the questions I've asked here are.

telisstallone
11-25-2006, 08:34 PM
what about this?

Ckat
11-26-2006, 12:16 PM
what about this?

Thank you. What about more?

telisstallone
11-26-2006, 06:34 PM
a few more

vulkrypse
11-27-2006, 12:17 AM
great pix teli.

rcnpl
11-28-2006, 07:00 AM
the middle picture is good

queencutcock
11-28-2006, 07:09 AM
This is the first time I come here, I am addict to **********, ballbusting. I love these things. It's great to find this forum, just like home.thank you all

newport348
11-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Moderator of this forum: PLEASE don't ban me for posting this clip. I just saw it. It has to do with self ********** and it on a clip. HMMM. To play it safe, I'll wait to see if anyone else wants to see it. Sorry, there no domme/lady doing the **********. But if there was a domme doing it, this is what she would see.
Nwport348;)

Markw
11-28-2006, 06:18 PM
I would like to see the clip

silvia_lati
11-29-2006, 11:50 AM
:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

telisstallone
11-29-2006, 05:23 PM
I hope you like these

Castratrix's pet
11-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Something I would still like to see are some femdom ********** pics where the castratrix is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.