PDA

View Full Version : ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Snakelinux
12-31-2007, 11:43 PM
Please put http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LL4ARFP on something else like rapidshare. They don't require that you are a member to download files over 500 megabytes.
I'm sure it's great. Thanks vulkrypse.

misterbill71
01-01-2008, 01:04 AM
It is a nice scene, but it would be better if they somehow mentioned what she cut. If he would scream: "you ********* me !", or say: "You cut my penis !". Or she would say: "You are an eunuch now !". He just sits there and is horrified by the blood. And he screams: "What have you done to me ?"

He starts with that stupid, "oh, that's so good it hurts...." and proceeds to "what have you done to me...." and then later says more... It's just not on this clip.

I watched the whole thing on vcr some time ago... I hit rewind like...bunches of times, and he does specify a few seconds later... the clip is cut short. It goes on into an extended scene where he says more things, followed by her locking him into the bathroom, sitting down in a chair and listening to opera music on a vinyl record, as she calmly ignores his screaming. :)

You can download the whole movie from peer-to-peer networks...It's worth it. Or just buy the thing from amazon used for less than 10 bucks. It's awesome and worth it. :)

"I spit on your grave", 1978, meir zarchi, starring camille keaton. (yes, that buster keaton family, two generations later).

Su0
01-01-2008, 04:21 AM
Please put http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LL4ARFP on something else like rapidshare. They don't require that you are a member to download files over 500 megabytes.

But a file can't be over 100 mb there.. But yeah, if vulkrypse would be so kind to split the file with hjsplit or something and upload to either Megaupload or Rapidshare so we would see it. :ibow4u:

blz131356
01-01-2008, 01:27 PM
same problem as everyone else need to be a member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LL4ARFP

would like to see this for sure

stewie88
01-01-2008, 03:03 PM
I like this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0aCxflujUU

ramdayal9
01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I like this video:
wow, quite extreme!!

Sahager
01-01-2008, 08:39 PM
A very short clip from the mainstream. It's from a movie call,
"I Spit on Your Grave.":o
Newport348;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LOL5CJP (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LOL5CJP)

I must say. Those movies are fantastic!
THX!!!! :ibow4u:
Especially I never heard about "I Spit on Your Grave.":o " before.
I have to look for the whole movie. I would like to know how she kills the others .... :bananajum

bookoo
01-02-2008, 04:04 AM
It appears inthe movie she cuts off his balls as he is seen holding his penis when he stands up in the tub screaming.
:loveeyes

martinoooo
01-02-2008, 07:41 AM
I write strories about girls humiliating men in public fights and usually ********** them. Here is one to try: if you like it then I'll post more.

********* by a Young Girl Fighter by MartinOOOO

As we dozen male fighters strutted into the fighting arena we wore only small ciré thongs covering our modesty. We were amazed to see that our girl opponents wore a uniform: each one had her hair in two thick plaîts resting on the bosom and wore a short tight little shiny black satin bodice showing a bare midriff and belly button. A white triangle of tight, soft, shiny, wet-look silk panty peeped out from under a shiny black ciré micro-miniskirt. Black leather boots, to just below the knee, completed the outfit, supple, soft leather emphasising the shape of the calf. What surprised us even more was that all the girls were so young, small, slim, delicate and fragile looking - and gorgeously pretty.

I lined up opposite one of the prettiest, most beautiful girls I have ever seen, the girl of my wet-dreams: she was only 5' tall, skinny and delicate looking. She had the pretty, fair-skinned, heart-shaped face of an elfin angel with big bright blue eyes, framed by sensuously thick blonde plaîts. When she smiled at me I felt a blush cover my whole body. I was captivated emotionally, wanting to hold her gorgeous plaîts in my hand and kiss her cute little face, taking her sweet lips in mine. I longed to bite her girlie plaîts and take her fragile and vulnerable female body in my arms to protect it with my strong manly one. Her defiant stare told me that she had seen the look on my face and it would not happen. I noticed her hard nipples pressing through the shiny satin of her bodice, and, unbelievingly, she was rubbing her silky panty into her wonderful pussy crease as she fixed her gaze on my bulging thong. My mind was overloaded with sexual images: I wanted to rub my penis where her fingers were showing me, pushing both the shiny skirt and her silky pants into her provocative female slot. I wanted to rub my chest on her chest so that I could feel her titties and nipples squashed between us. I wanted to grope those girlish little titties.... Too late, I realised what she was up to: but I had already taken the bait and fallen into her sexual trap. I tried to stop it, but I felt the blood pumping inexorably into my penis and the engorged beast lifted the thong away from my belly! I was gooey eyed for her cuteness and gagging for her sex, my tongue literally hanging out. The girl laughed at me, her blue eyes flashing with mirth. Hot and red-faced with shame I blurted out "Sorry", and she replied, "Oh, is that for me? She giggled, girlish and mocking, like a prick-teaser at school. This beautiful little tart-bitch has got me going, I thought, a bad start.

At the signal we engaged swords and I soon realised that I was at a disadvantage because I was used to the heavier sword and this girl had obviously been well trained with these lighter ones. It didn't help that I kept ogling her thighs and panties either! I was also far too distracted by trying to catch one of her plaîts as they swished around delightfully when she moved. Suddenly she thrust with her sword to cut the thong at the side of my hip and the thing uncurled, falling to the floor, allowing my cock to unfurl too. It was as if my penis were a separate animal, a ridiculous, shameful monster completely independent from me and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop it rising slowly upwards and outwards as if reaching for the girl's crotch. My balls fell out too and hung large and heavy between my thighs, swinging like a bullock's. The feeling of my testicles swinging free sent a shudder of pleasure and excitement through my body. I saw the girl licking her lips and watching my tackle with awe. It was beautiful feeling of excitement, the hot blood coursing into the sleeping giant, but I knew that this was a scene of sublime public theatre as the girl took possession and control of my very manhood in a demonstration of the inexorable female power over male. Our eyes met and her look was pure dominance more powerful than a slap in the face. I succumbed, looking away and conceding her victory. The speed and accuracy of the move had stunned me, and the little scene of dominance befuddled me. The peals of giggly laughter from the girl shamed me and deflated my ego, but they brought me to my senses. I went into the attack, but my dangling cock and swinging balls were awkward, uncomfortable, even painful, definitely a serious impediment to fighting. The girl now had another advantage and she exploited my discomfort like a professional. As we crossed swords and came closer to one another she said "Your cock and balls are your weakness and I am going to use them to defeat you!" Then she lifted her skirt to reveal the enticing white feminine bulge between her legs and her round, jutting, shiny belly above it: tight, soft, firm, shiny, and seductive. Despite efforts to restrain myself, and even despite her warning, I looked, and I hesitated. It was enough. A stinging blow cut across my chest; as I stepped back, she stepped forwards and knocked the sword out of my grasp, I was beaten, defeated, completely outclassed by a beautiful sexy little girl fighter. She put her sword to my throat and ordered me to lie down, face up. Her boot thumped down on my chest and she told me that we were waiting for the other fights to conclude. Soon all of the men were down and all of the girls victorious. The female audience went wild with enthusiasm chanting "Females win" over and over, to my humiliation.

One of the film cameras zoomed in as the girl took my balls in her sweet little hand and pulled them upwards, stretching my scrotum, holding her sword ready to geld me. I could hear the female voices of the crowd shouting "Off, Off, Off" and the girl giggled at that, her eyes dancing with pleasure and pride. I was completely bewildered by the emotions that took me over like an alien presence at that moment. I wanted her to ******** me! Most of all I wanted to see the look of the total female victory and total female dominance on my little girl's face as she held up my vanquished manhood to the jeering crowd. I wanted to experience the ultimate male thrill, final act of female dominance. Oh my God, what if she had known about my emotions just then? As if trying to communicate my urges in a final an act of betrayal the monster reared up again and I feared that my disgrace would soil her perfect little hand. My insides were a delicious swirling cocktail of emotions: fear, lust and humiliation, I could taste them in my mouth one by one and I was shaking with fright, sexual frustration and delicious anticipation. But the girl flicked one of my spheres with her finger to send the erection, reluctantly, off the boil. My groan was a mixture of pain, pleasure and disappointment.

"Up you get," said my little blonde bitch. As I stood up cautiously I was astonished to see her throw away the sword "Now I am going to thrash you in unarmed combat" she goaded, and launched herself at me. It should have been a simple matter to overpower the little whirlwind. Unfortunately it was the awkwardly dangling cock and the painfully swinging balls that slowed me down again. As I avoided an attack on my weakness I grasped both of her thick blonde plaîts and pulled her onto me, feeling her luscious little breasts squashed between us. She held onto my shoulders and twisted sideways sweeping my legs from under me with a clever move. Before I knew what was happening to me I was pinned to the floor by her knees paralysing the nerve-points in my upper arms, looking in horror at the spectacle of her voluptuous, shiny white panty crotch now securely in my face. I felt her little hand take my hold of my bollocks. The monster between my legs reared up yet again and seemed to be demanding attention. "Submit?" she asked. "No way", I said struggling. But not for long, she squeezed my nuts hard making me rigid with crippling pain. "I submit!" I screamed. "Not until you kiss my panties" she said squeezing harder, gloating over my predicament. I had no choice but obey: I leant forward and kissed that magnificently firm, shiny, wet-look triangular bulge between her beautifully rounded pencil-thin thighs. "More" she demanded, gleefully, so I ran my tongue up inside her silky panty-crease until it was as tight as it would go inside her and I could smell her musky sex.

I completely lost control of myself just then, the smell of her sex, the charms of her suggestive panty crotch, the warm tumescence of her shiny belly, her round, feminine knees, her round skinny thighs, and the humiliation, all had me in their euphoric grip. She released my arms so that I could caress her knees and thighs, running my fingers gently along the fetching little pale mounds of flesh on her inner thigh, just below the panty line. Oh the dominance in her beautiful blue eyes and the emotional power of her pretty little face! She stood up and took off her panties to the delight of the crowd while I waited timidly to serve my dominant pretty little bitch-girl. She lowered her sublime femaleness onto my face, I slid my tongue inside her succulent flower, sucking her labia hungrily, alternately between my lips. She pushed herself harder into my face and I took the hint, probing deeply inside her, and upwards to push as hard as I could against the roof of her portal. She moaned loudly, writhing sinuously like a snake and I had difficulty holding my tongue in place. When the moment was right I licked her prominent clitoris tenderly, then sucked it gently between my lips, pressing, oh so delicately, to expel it, and then sucking it back in, time and again. The girl gripped my head between her thighs and fucked my face, at first purring like a kitten then squealing like a piglet having it's throat cut, until she exploded her dominant little girlie juices on my face. Submissively I lapped it up for her, but most of it ran down my chin to drip onto my chest. When she was finished she went deathly still for a few minutes. Then she leaned forwards and let me stroke her two lovely plaîts in tactile joy while she rocked gently backwards and forwards, still panting and making little soft moans of sexual gratification as I caressed her lips with mine again. All this time the girl kept my testicles firmly in her fist and I was terrified that, in her passion, she would squeeze my consciousness out of me and crush my manhood into oblivion. I experienced the warm satisfaction of having served and satisfied my dominant little girl-mistress. The crowd was deadly quiet with shock.

When she let me stand up, tears of humiliation ran down my cheeks and my face was covered in her dominant female juices, but I had a raging hard-on for everyone to see. The girl put her panties back on, pulling the shiny white silk tight into her crotch and pushing it into her inviting crease as she laughed and pouted and waggled her crotch at me insultingly, then doing the same for the film cameras. "Come on, fight", she scolded, but I was afraid to fight her anymore! I panicked and ran away, but she grabbed my bollocks from behind and made me kneel. She straddled me, facing backwards and held my testicles in her hands, showing them to the cameras with one thumb on top of each of my balls. I begged the gorgeous little bitch for mercy as she basked in her victory and my defeat.

When she let me go I grovelled to her, my pathetic manhood bobbing and swinging as, dejected and miserable I abased myself before my feminine little conqueress. Then I stood to face her, eyes averted. She spoke to me as if I were a child, not a grown man, "Isn't it strange, you have such a strong, hard, beautiful, virile, masculine body: but with these two weaknesses hanging down between your legs, all exposed and vulnerable, like targets." She held my balls and I half groaned, half gurgled with pleasure. I heard the timbre of her voice change and she raised her voice. "Men are all the same, your male ego is so fragile, the more cute, meek, innocent, weak, timid little giggly girlie I am the more your ego is crushed when I defeat you: you just can't stand it can you? All a weak little girl has to do is threaten to bash these silly testicles and you go all to pieces so it's easy to beat you. And they pump all those hormones into your body that defeat you before you start: a girl just has to flirt, make eyes at you, simper, and act all timid for you and you are hooked emotionally. Then a flash of shiny panty and you take the bait - then you're done for. I suppose your testicles are the very essence of your contemptible male weakness. I pity you men because your silly balls make you weak and vulnerable and keep you a prisoner of your hormones, always hungry for girls and sex." "Man, you would like me to cut them off, for you, wouldn't you?" I realised with shock that this last question was addressed to me directly. I looked into her startlingly blue eyes and fear welled up inside me, with swirling sexual hunger and a thrill like a hammer hitting my chest. The fear came from the dreadful thought that she knew. "No, please, Noooooo!" I wailed." "I like you, and you have a strong manly chest", she said, groping my chest with both hands now; "and thighs", groping my thighs; "and such small, hard buttocks," groping my buttocks with obvious relish. My prick was straining towards her, my balls were tingling with excitement, and I whimpered with frustration. "Perhaps I'll release you from your hormones, or maybe I'll let you keep your maleness so I can use you like a toy. You do know what you are doing all right, so who knows - I might let this monster worship my pussy and fill my belly with your inferior tribute." "Watch what happens when I give your bollocks a teeny little smack!" She looked so cute and her voice was so enticing that, If she hadn't slapped my bollocks at that moment, I think I would have spunked all down my leg. As it was I grovelled on the ground in the foetal position holding my throbbing parts while she giggled and laughed like the fetchingly adorable little girl that she was.

Soon the whole battlefield was ready and the cameras positioned: 12 pretty young fighting dominant girls stood with booted feet on the chests of 12 defeated men, some dead, some wounded, and some, like me just grovelling at the feet of their conquerors. "Look at the cause of your ignominious defeat, my panties!" commanded my girl. I looked at her charms and licked my lips, sobbing with passion and frustration. "Now give me your male-surrender juice!" she jeered. Staring hard at her inviting loveliness of her little silk-clad mound of Venus, I stood and faced her again, and my penis, groping for her crotch, touched her silky skirt, it was like a beautiful electric shock. I remembered the smell of her sex. My male ego was shattered beyond anything that had ever happened to a man before. I wiped some of her dominance juice from my chin, rubbed it on my penis, and started to wank. almost immdiately I was on the brink of relief, panting loudly with my mouth open and my tongue lolling out of the corner. I looked imploringly at her angelic little face and wanted so much to cuddle her, to stroke those perfect plaîts, to kiss her and treasure her. Then I saw the look of contempt, unbridled triumph, pride and female victory in her enchanting blue eyes and I craved release, to submit and surrender my ugly gross male shame to her superiority and pretty delicate little feminine beauty. The pre-come was hot and stinging like a needle piercing the inside the flesh of my straining penis as it started to emerge, scalding from my burning come-hole. She saw the humiliation in my eyes before she saw the fluid. I expected her knee to smash my eggs at any moment, but she just grasped them gently in her left hand and it was then that one of the pre-pubescent little girls gave her a small knife, looking at me wide-eyed and pityingly as she did so. My girl saw the utter submission and greed in my face as my back arched like a bow and I made long low grunts deep in my throat like a pig, thrusting my hips and my prick forwards. She lifted her skirt so that I could acknowledge the cause of my defeat and I waddled closer up against her, my engorged and enflamed penis pressing on her silky belly, my testicles knocking heavily on her exquisite shiny bulge. One last time I tried to control my own body in the face of this female dominance, but I failed. "Oh no, please, the humiliation!" The word humiliation came from me as a sob. It was as if a needle had now pierced the flesh of my penis from side to side just below my come-hole as the monster strained for relief. "Paaaanteeees!" I broke: I capitulated to my pretty little girlie conqueror as my ejaculation exploded, my surrendering man-juice ripping through my tormented man-flesh to splatter her tits and tight, shiny silky belly. One globule of my thick white male shame slid down her panties to her crotch and another from her tits to her chest. As our eyes locked I could see the acknowledgement of my emotional submission on her dear sweet face, but I could also see that she also wanted my complete intellectual and physical submission - and I realise that she knew that I needed that too. "Finish me off, pretty little girlie, please!" I implored. "You men, you're like lambs to the slaughter" she said, and I realised then that they had done this before, my pretty, fragile, "innocent" little blue-eyed blonde prick-teasing bitch had defeated and ********* many men, and my humiliation was a foregone conclusion. I gazed adoringly between her little girlie face with those baby-doll blue eyes and her pretty enticing feminine panties as she positioned the knife against my stretched scrotum and I waited for the ultimate demonstration of my male weakness and utter submission. I saw her gorgeous, innocent, sexy little smile as her eyes moved to my doomed manhood. I held tightly onto her plaîts, watching her sweet face meekly as my tormentrix she grasped my testicles in her left hand. With a little cry of pure exhilaration, the girl sliced my bollocks clean off with the knife in her right, raising her arm to show my severed manhood, trophies of female victory and female power, to the baying crowd and the cameras. My mind was seething with burning shame and my body an agony of searing pain from the maimed flesh between my legs sending me giddy to the edge of ***********. Now I understood the real meaning of male ****. The crowd went wild with excitement and I heard organised chanting beak out: "Female wins, female wins". "Off with them all!" were just two of them. I hadn't lost my bursting erection and my whole body was still struggling urgently to ejaculate the bulk of my hot juices before it collapsed. Dropping the knife, the girl still fixed me with her beautiful blue-eyed giggling little girlie look of complete dominance as she grasped my shaft, her little right hand gently but quickly wanking the rest of my submissive man-juice out if me. The last surge of my primeval urges temporarily overwhelmed my pain while I grasped her plaîts in ecstasy, looking into her eyes as joyful spasms burst through my body in waves from the base of my spine making my hips jerk forwards with spasmic ejaculation. Oh Joy! Amazingly, my beautifully awful, shameful male slime continued to slide and gurgle out of me with an "Ahhh" for every gratifying spasm, sploshing all over her as we both watched it running off in her belly and running down her legs in great gobs. She took some of my hot spunk in her hand, and long glistening strands still attached it to her panties as she took her hand away to rub it around her belly and tits with relish. I felt ripples of rapture and happiness passing through my delirious body as it jerked and relaxed, jerked and relaxed, surrendering my very last submissive tribute to my beautiful dominant, endearing little female conqueror.

My erection subsided, my penis wilted and went completely limp. Sublime relief! I was released from my urges at last! One of the young girls injected morphine into my leg but I collapsed in shock as the terrible pain from my crippled manhood re-asserted itself and lay on my back, looking up at my girl's heart-breakingly beautiful face. I noticed then that one of the cameras was almost on top of me, and clustered around were all of the "pre-pubescent" little girls, and each and every one of them was staring intently at my face as she brought herself to a shuddering and noisy climax. I drifted into unconsciousness, utterly satisfied and happy, knowing that when the film went on release, Girl Power would take over the whole world. Every man on earth would share my wonderful privilege: Every man would experience the delicious, intoxicating thrilling humiliation of a male defeated by a female in combat, the pleasure of serving the superior female with his loving tongue, submit his last shameful male-surrender juice to her in orgasmic joy, and sacrifice the very essence of his manhood to her female dominance.

EggsForCrush
01-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by stewie88 http://femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37988#post37988)
I like this video:

WOW!!! it is really awesome! thanks stewie!

dicky
01-02-2008, 10:26 AM
I like this video:

You go, Stewie! That's nice!!!

vulkrypse
01-02-2008, 01:31 PM

Ok, I'll split it w/HJsplit and repost links.

Tollmaster
01-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Ok, I'll split it w/HJsplit and repost links. I'd far rather that you posted another one :D

You don't need to be a member to download it from megaupload :confused:

Alireza
01-03-2008, 12:06 AM
:bananad: :bananajum :bananawin :machine: :) :)
And more (say "when")...

JPlease send Jibagoo's bullbustings's photos or cams.

Alireza
01-03-2008, 12:19 AM
:)Please show foreskins penis testis cut photos
Be careful

Alireza
01-03-2008, 12:22 AM
:confused:
Be careful
please show foreskins penis testicles cut by girls and women.

Alireza
01-03-2008, 12:26 AM
:) :) Please show fullsized photos ofjigaboo ballbusting menarsabouki@yahoo.comauote=jigab00;8574]And (menarsabouki@yahoo.comauote=jigab00;8574]And) more (say "when")...

J[/quote]

Alireza
01-03-2008, 12:29 AM
:)
:) :) Please show fullsized photos ofjigaboo ballbusting menarsabouki@yahoo.comauote=jigab00;8574]And more (say "when")...

J[/quote]
please inform me how to contact her.

Bremuse0
01-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I'd far rather that you posted another one :D

You don't need to be a member to download it from megaupload :confused:

Yes you do.

Why would you even say that when 5 other people posted saying they can't download it? :rolleyes:

sinepsinep
01-03-2008, 07:46 AM
/Users/marcinlakomy-splawski/Incomplete/uuntitled folder/my castr photo/img_1020_4943.jpg

sinepsinep
01-03-2008, 07:58 AM
What a nice idea to think of a hungry lady...:D
I'm very hungry :) but i'm a man:bananad:
have you any penis for me?

Tollmaster
01-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes you do.

Why would you even say that when 5 other people posted saying they can't download it? :rolleyes: I download from megaupload from all over the world and I'm not a member and never have been :confused: It even works for me when I'm in the US so I cannot really see where you guys are coming from???? BTW: It doesn't work for me via explorer so I use Firefox and wait 45 seconds :confused:

gektuup
01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
I download from megaupload from all over the world and I'm not a member and never have been :confused: It even works for me when I'm in the US so I cannot really see where you guys are coming from???? BTW: It doesn't work for me via explorer so I use Firefox and wait 45 seconds :confused:

Its not the country where they are from! its untill 500 MB download for not members! that's the problem but our friend is going to split the file in 2 files and then we can download it to. thanks Vampire

Tollmaster
01-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Its not the country where they are from! its untill 500 MB download for not members! that's the problem but our friend is going to split the file in 2 files and then we can download it to. thanks VampireHmmmm :confused: I got all 541 Mb without the need for membership :)

Rebecca
01-03-2008, 04:42 PM
I like this video:

Wow! That is really extreme!

Strangely though, I like it! :)

Rebecca

mesenteric
01-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Just found these on my hdd while cleaning up. The third one is not
really ********** but it's nice anyway :)

Speaking of the third picture, does anyone now what kind of device this
man is using and what's it called? I tried to find some information on the
internet but no results. If it is some imaginary tool of the cartoonist I'd be
very disappointed ;)
woah...really surreal! not bad though.

Alireza
01-04-2008, 09:00 AM
dear administrator please omit me from your membership list and erase all of my past records.:confused: thanks.

tesla1945
01-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Hello.
I found a very interesting site
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1198672595

there are no foto, just pictures.

newport348
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I hope this works in here. I'm trying something new.
Newport348:confused:

http://rs204l3.rapidshare.com/files/81132050/dl/SpitOnYourGrave.gif

vulkrypse
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
[url]
OK boys and girls, this is a great one. Happy new years!!

A cocky muscular stud picks up what he thinks is another one night stand of fucking and sucking. Unknown to him, the girl, Lexi, is a merciless and experienced castratrix who intends to cum tonight when she takes her 21st set of balls - his!

Lexi ties him down with a spreader bar, gets him to promise to do anything to please her, and then bites his balls, and facesits him while jamming a long metal rod down his cock to clear his prostrate. She face rides him till she cums and while she's cumming she beats his nuts - hard! Then she takes large wooden clamps and tells him she is going to crush the cum out of his balls while she flattens his testicles until one pops!! Damn!

Use HJsplit to rejoin:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJ6O6XXF
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4YHSSH5

lilwhiteone
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I hope you havent seen this one. sory if you did. Its a mature link for youtube so I guess you have to register first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jBuEl9mmM

Razor Blade Smile... I love this movie!!!

bookoo
01-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Ahhhh....Shot twice in the cock & balls. I bet she took his breath away with those gunshots !!!!!:machine: :jumpsmile
www.hardcbt.com

newport348
01-05-2008, 06:34 AM
I believe the title of this thread says, "********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.)";)
Newport348 :)

http://rs281gc.rapidshare.com/files/81390463/dl/Eaten.gif

slim
01-05-2008, 12:33 PM
If these pics are inappropriate please say so, otherwise I'll keep posting them.

Slim

slim
01-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I had the time so I made another

Hasta
01-05-2008, 03:43 PM
I hate that I don't have more material to post in this thread. I suppose I should get one of my open-minded friends to pose for some good pics. However, this is my favorite thread and I wanted to thank those posting pics and particularly links to videos. You guys ROCK!

bookoo
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Slim. They are very appropriate. Great Pics. Please keep posting them !!:jumpsmile

blz131356
01-05-2008, 11:02 PM
vulkrypse
thanks for reposting that one nightstand video, i thought it was one of their best ones

dina_sibell
01-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I lake ********* man.http://ipicture.ru/uploads/071121/nCjBr37x82.jpg

frency_scorpio76
01-06-2008, 01:23 AM
But ... is a MAN's testicle ?

wow !!!

sinepsinep
01-06-2008, 02:38 AM
I'm looking at this photo. it' very good, i like that

cut of peniss :cryingblu[IMG]

EggsForCrush
01-06-2008, 03:19 AM

yes it is a man's testicle! dina sibell, do you know that woman? have you ever talked to her??
i am also a doctor..i have seen lots of testicles like this, but never a woman taking it on her hand and having a pic smiling...i want to be an urologist.. then, i can take lots of pics like this with our nurses... :);)

Jooby
01-06-2008, 03:23 AM
I'm looking at this photo. it' very good, i like that

[IMG]

It would look better if a woman did the cutting.

Jooby
01-06-2008, 03:28 AM
...albeit not by me!

More (including more from Anastasia) to follow another day.

Regards,

Venator.

Well, Venator, I'm familiar with the picture which was used to make the modified image in the leftmost thumbnail. I always thought that girl was hot, but that knife makes her a veritable goddess. If she wasn't walking away right now with my severed nuts in her hand they'd probably be tingling...in anticipation of her hacking them off.

stewieluis
01-06-2008, 05:12 AM
I had the time so I made another

which program did you use?

Leatherface
01-06-2008, 05:13 AM

This is from the now defunct o-r-r.com. They were a "fetish hospital" that did real torture and real elective surgery such as **********, penectomy etc. They were also shutdown when the law in their country found out about them.....

sduyck_2001
01-06-2008, 06:51 AM
great orr picture ...any more

orr video at this location of the removal

http://bodymodificationsgalore.ning.com/video/video/show?id=928815:Video:15044

johnny_cockNballs
01-06-2008, 07:01 AM

awesome... I can almost FEEL IT, my nuts coming OFF! too bad we cant see the winning smile on her face.

*erm... excuse me... I have to go check my "package" now. :o

slim
01-06-2008, 07:02 AM
which program did you use?

Photoshop 5.0. It's an old program, but very powerful. I need to get a manual. I'm just starting to get into photo manips and I'm thankfull to have found a forum to share them with similarly minded people.

wantbigbreasted
01-06-2008, 07:04 AM
If these pics are inappropriate please say so, otherwise I'll keep posting them.

Slim

Oh My God! I like these kind of pictures soooo much. Please keep posting.

kickme000
01-06-2008, 08:44 AM
That nurse holding the ball pic is amazing.

dina_sibell
01-06-2008, 09:01 AM
http://img145.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13959/loc41/04682_007_123_41lo.jpg

johnny_cockNballs
01-06-2008, 09:21 AM
http://img145.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-13959/loc41/04682_007_123_41lo.jpg

ha ha ha... awesome! Do you make these pix? Give us one with a young gal holding some guys nutsack in her palm.

thanks. fun stuff! :thumbup

slim
01-06-2008, 09:40 AM
This woman seems to be having way too much fun!

Castratrix's pet
01-06-2008, 10:55 AM

I have seen this picture before. I think it is on a photo hosting site called Webshots. The woman holdingup the testicle is a veterinary student studying to be a veterinarian. She herself has just ********* a large male dog and she is holding up his last testicle after she cut it off. It is part of a series of photos that shows this woman performing the entire **********. You can find the entire series at Webshots. Search under subjects like neuter surgery, or veterinary surgery, or veterinary school, subjects like that, you should be able to find this and more pics and series like it on some photo hosting sites.

By the way, I would love to be surgically ********* by this beautiful and omnipotent woman, especially if I was awake while she is doing it and if instead of surgical clothes she was wearing a regular long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Then I would love to spend the rest of eternity personally serving and worshipping her as if she herself is God.

Head
01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I have seen this picture before. I think it is on a photo hosting site called Webshots. The woman holdingup the testicle is a veterinary student studying to be a veterinarian. She herself has just ********* a large male dog and she is holding up his last testicle after she cut it off. It is part of a series of photos that shows this woman performing the entire **********. You can find the entire series at Webshots. Search under subjects like neuter surgery, or veterinary surgery, or veterinary school, subjects like that, you should be able to find this and more pics and series like it on some photo hosting sites.

By the way, I would love to be surgically ********* by this beautiful and omnipotent woman, especially if I was awake while she is doing it and if instead of surgical clothes she was wearing a regular long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Then I would love to spend the rest of eternity personally serving and worshipping her as if she herself is God.

yes i found her

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2470106230072107458LznQeo

Lupo_Prokofiev
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
I have done what that scrub is doing in the above picture, but it was with a human being who sadly had prostate cancer. After we removed both testicles the scrub nurse asked if they needed to be sent to pathology separately, the doctor replied with they came in together might as well leave together. Got to love the O.R. ;)

vulkrypse
01-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Here's an invite to a free screening of TEETH. You may have to sign up at campuscircle (free).

ROADSIDE ATTRACTIONS and CAMPUS CIRCLE invite you and a guest to advance screenings of TEETH on Wednesday, January 16 at 7:30 PM in New York and on Thursday, January 17 at 7:30 PM in West Los Angeles.

The hilarious satire TEETH was a favorite at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival where audiences were amused and repulsed at the same time.

To RSVP for the NYC screening, please visit:
http://www.campuscircle.com/screening/TeethNY/

To RSVP for the LA screening, please visit:
http://www.campuscircle.com/screening/TeethLA/

WHAT IS THE MOVIE ABOUT?
High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task
is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

AS ALWAYS, GET TO THE THEATRE EXTRA, EXTRA EARLY. SEATING IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS AND IS NOT GUARANTEED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION. THIS E-MAIL CANNOT SERVE AS YOUR PASS AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

hk531971
01-06-2008, 08:08 PM
That girl could clip me:bananad:

Leatherface
01-07-2008, 06:43 AM

Not sure who took and was using the photos on webshots..... but this one was indeed from o-r-r.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20070701090232/http://www.o-r-r.com/
They have taken pretty much everything but the first page out of the archives due to legal reasons..... Im surprised you never visited the site when they were still in operation.

Castratrix's pet
01-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Not sure who took and was using the photos on webshots..... but this one was indeed from o-r-r.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20070701090232/http://www.o-r-r.com/
They have taken pretty much everything but the first page out of the archives due to legal reasons..... Im surprised you never visited the site when they were still in operation.

I did visit the o-r-r.com site and even joined once. At that time they had a series of pics and I think a video of a mock ********** being done by a woman doctor named Surgeon Bo.

If this picture was on o-r-r.com, then they took it from Webshots. If you look at each of the different sets of pics this Webshots member has you will see not all of them are about ********** and surgery and veterinarians, but the young woman holding the testicle is in all the sets in that member's album.

The woman holding the testicle is the Webshots member. It says there that she is a veterinary student in college studying to be a veterinarian. So she is not a scrub nurse, she is a veterinary surgeon. She herself performed the ********** on a large male dog, and she held up the second testicle after she cut it off.

Like I said, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, I would love to undergo surgical ********** at her hands performed while I was awake and without anesthesia, and with her not wearing the mask so I could see her whole face, and in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'm not into feet or kicking or kneeing at all, but I am very much into a very dominant woman doing things to my balls or to my cock and balls with her hands like squeezing, grinding, twisting, grabbing, punching, milking, and of course **********.

When a woman is doing things to my balls or to my cock and balls, when I like to look into her eyes but I want to see her entire face, so no mask. I also like to see her breasts and also her naked pubic area. I want to know she is a woman doing it to me.

Rebecca
01-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Here's another of the sort of thing I kind of like. Women using animals on you boys! :)

Rebecca

slim
01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
I kind of rushed this one. I think if women are ever to achieve the level of supremacy they're destine for there should be more scenes like this.

johnny_cockNballs
01-07-2008, 07:25 PM
I kind of rushed this one. I think if women are ever to achieve the level of supremacy they're destine for there should be more scenes like this.

I like IT!!! I love what it means... :ibow4u:

johnny_cockNballs
01-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Here's another of the sort of thing I kind of like. Women using animals on you boys! :)

Rebecca

...more rats please!

slim
01-08-2008, 04:00 AM
I hope these aren't repeats!

skysub
01-08-2008, 04:47 AM
I'll realy like to be in the hand of those women...
Cutings my balls, and eating my cock in front of me...

chili69
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
And more (say "when")...

J

Cool piccies!!!

slim
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
The look on this guy's face is priceless.

busted_balls1912
01-09-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm totally baffled by this topic. Surely the last thing any guy who enjoys ball busting would want, would be to have them hacked off... :confused:

Some people may actually enjoy the fantasy, maybe even the real deal, of **********, but that's not the same thing - and certainly a no no for me.

Girls, well ok maybe; after all there are plenty more fish in the sea for them to play with, but I don't see what a bb loving guy gets out of this.

Am I missing something here?

nutslave
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
for most people who talk about ********** it's all a fantasy....

i have had this fantasy in the past and still sometimes think about it but that's all that it is just a fantasy and not something that i would like to become a reality.

full_of_spunk
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Do ya think they should be removed whilst full? or empty?

full_of_spunk
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Are there any women on this site?

full_of_spunk
01-10-2008, 10:45 AM
What i meantwas any women on thissite who are not running the site?

Rebecca
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
What i meantwas any women on thissite who are not running the site?

Yes, there are!

Hasta
01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Busted, many people would not understand why anyone would want to be busted...it is just some folks' preference.

Personally, I love women who want to abuse (included the threat of cutting) the nuggets.

Kuciapa
01-11-2008, 03:56 AM
I do not prefer this form of ballbusting ... sick

finally
01-11-2008, 06:37 AM
Yeah, we've heared it so often already. :asleep
Let it be sick, but let it be.
It's not YOUR dick after all.

slim
01-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Yeah, we've heared it so often already. :asleep
Let it be sick, but let it be.
It's not YOUR dick after all.

Very well put. I feel better already.

He says it's sick but he just had to look!

slim
01-12-2008, 06:41 AM
The End!!!!

johnny_cockNballs
01-12-2008, 08:26 AM
The End!!!!

ha ha! I love it. Did you make it? Give us some more... we're so greedy!

Clemente
01-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I need help to see the pictures.I don´t know english.I am spanish.How can see it? Thank You very much.

hosuyo
01-12-2008, 01:02 PM
You must be an active member and for this english is required. There's an sticky called "Why can I not see attachments?"

Tienes que ser un miembro activo, difícil si no hablas/entiendes inglés.

NNF4E
01-12-2008, 01:22 PM
puedes verlas 24 horas despues de haber posteado tu primer mensage ;). creo que ya hay 1 tema que habla sobre eso, usa el buscador.

FNMikey
01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
I do not prefer this form of ballbusting ... sick
To each his own, I guess...... for most all of us it's about the fantasy, but for the fantasy to play out, it has to be realistic in your mind. (Hope I said that right.)

eunice
01-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow! That is really extreme!

Strangely though, I like it! :)

Rebecca

You know, I have dialup at home so I don't watch these video clips. But I had an opportunity to watch this one while I was on a high-speed connection. Anyway, the clip went on and on and on and on and it was boring until the very last few seconds and I finally understood why you liked it Rebecca. Me too, I must say. An intriguing bit of drama.

And you, Rebecca, are an intriguing woman.

trbsydhcgd
01-12-2008, 10:18 PM
My english is not well, I really like here

uramshi
01-13-2008, 09:16 AM
The End!!!!

I love it.

uramshi
01-13-2008, 09:19 AM
cut of peniss :cryingblu

This is great. I love that.

bobbyybb2112
01-13-2008, 09:08 PM
The End!!!!
Erotic but scarey ! !

newport348
01-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Here'a another short clip I found in another forum.
Newport348;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/83590983/BJ_Surprise.wmv.html

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap258097.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/0802/vlcsnap248124.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0802&f=vlcsnap248124.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/0802/vlcsnap249397.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0802&f=vlcsnap249397.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap250424.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap252095.jpg

mick_sl8ter
01-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Newport348;)

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap258097.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/0802/vlcsnap248124.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0802&f=vlcsnap248124.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/0802/vlcsnap249397.jpg (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0802&f=vlcsnap249397.jpg)

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap250424.jpg

http://fapomatic.com/0802/vlcsnap252095.jpg

I think it is quite sick !!! She totally kills that guy !

black
01-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Hope this is a new information for you:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/53/HardCandy_movieposter.jpg/200px-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Candy_(film)

Sahager
01-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Newport348;)

MANY THX!! newport348 :bananajum :thumbup

I bought that movie on Ebay, and of course all those scenes where cuted away :soomad

johnny_cockNballs
01-15-2008, 02:25 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/53/HardCandy_movieposter.jpg/200px-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Candy_(film)

I truly love the dialog in this movie during the ********** scene, the part where she says about his testicles, "Lets see how high they can bounce!" But instead she drops them down the garbage disposal, and as they grind away she says, "guess they weren't made of brass after all."

Awesome! :thumbup

Hunter
01-15-2008, 08:01 PM

I like this Pictures. Are there more of this Pictures?

posted226
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
im trying to track this one down or any like it destroying cocks or balls fake or real with teeth was there ever a movie of these picks

Alex J.
01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi all.
Excuse me if saw
http://rapidshare.de/files/38313403/temp.zip.html
can not here insert,while.

EggsForCrush
01-16-2008, 02:53 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Candy_(film) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Candy_%28film%29)

i downloaded and watched it. thanks so much black... it is really nice!
you should see this movie everyone! ;)

HKG7
01-16-2008, 04:10 PM
This is the most powerful kick ever made by woman.

johnny_cockNballs
01-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Looking around my computer for something to do, and I found this old clip. Its only about 26 seconds long but the chick just turns me on, she is very talented with her knife edge play. It makes me wonder how many males she has neutered. This clip offers up so many fantasies for me...

Hope you enjoy it too.

http://rapidshare.com/files/84379548/edge_play.flv.wmv.AVI.html

bookoo
01-16-2008, 06:13 PM
This is the most powerful kick ever made by woman.
I love it. Rather than her making him eat his own testicles, she kicks them up through his throat & out of his mouth. Either way he got to taste his own nads !!!!:wooow

johnny_cockNballs
01-16-2008, 06:23 PM
I love it. Rather than her making him eat his own testicles, she kicks them up through his throat & out of his mouth. Either way he got to taste his own nads !!!!:wooow

Its a great pix, I saved it!

How do you make these images? I have so many things in mind, I would like to put in images like this one.

How about some guy on hands and knees, and the woman kicks him from behind. We see his gonads puffing out his cheeks. :bananad:

finally
01-17-2008, 03:29 AM
:):):):) ... :cryingblu!

crushee
01-17-2008, 03:38 AM

What a pleasure to be catr==strated by a surgeon with so marvellous eyes...

johnny_cockNballs
01-18-2008, 12:52 PM
I found some old pix on my computer and got the idea of "Before & After" type of theme. No more fun ballbusting for this guy.

"In the past, the man wanted to keep the woman barefoot and pregnant. Today, the woman keeps the man barefoot and balls bound."

mick_sl8ter
01-18-2008, 01:19 PM
i downloaded and watched it. thanks so much black... it is really nice!
you should see this movie everyone! ;)

Actually... the movie is totally crap ! :asleep
You can just FFW to the scene where she 'cuts' his balls.

Story: a 30 something photographer ( a real nice guy ) gets in contact with a 14 year old girl. The photographer likes young girls... nothing wrong with that ! She just totally freaks out on him and the movie is 100% unrealistic. She decides to ******** him. But she doesnt really ******** him,she just numbs his groin with ice and makes him believe she ********* him. ( You do not see anything it is all in words ) Then she threatens the guy : the guy appears to be a pathetic cry baby and commits suicide. And there is a happy disney ending: the pedophile is dead.

Shitty crap movie ! And very unfriendly towards men who like teenage girls.
When a girl gets tits and her period she becomes a woman. And there is nothing wrong with a man fucking a woman. Of course it is not quite normal for a 40 year old guy to fuck a 15 year old girl. But in my opinion that is not a pedophile.

For me a pedophile is a man that fucks children. Most 14/15 year old girls are not children. They are young women. They are sexually mature.

I have been living on myself, making my own money, taking fully care of myself since I was 16. It is fucked up to call teenagers children.

gary198
01-19-2008, 07:48 AM
Most 14/15 year old girls are not children. They are young women. They are sexually mature.

I have been living on myself, making my own money, taking fully care of myself since I was 16. It is fucked up to call teenagers children.

I think that this constitutes STATUTORY **** everywhere. Easy to see you have no daughters.

Pupuce
01-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Problem is that it is not sexually bad but morally. Age gives you advantage on younger woman, being myself 22 and soon 23, I know how getting a 14-15-16 years old girl in my bed is easy. That's not fair. :/ They have no chance to resist, so I don't do it.

Snakelinux
01-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Problem is that it is not sexually bad but morally. Age gives you advantage on younger woman, being myself 22 and soon 23, I know how getting a 14-15-16 years old girl in my bed is easy. That's not fair. :/ They have no chance to resist, so I don't do it.

Why can't women 14-15-16 years old resist sex? Are you talking about ****** them?

For the record men should be sexually attracted to women who are sexually mature regardless of age but if you don't want to go to jail you pass them on by. Pedophiles are men who want girls (women not sexually mature). Psychologists make this distinction even though society, which is ignorant, does not. It is like calling one of two male gay lovers a her or a wife even though neither one of them thinks they are a girl; or vice-versa for two female lesbians.

I wish society was educated so that we did not have those misconceptions but I will take what I can get.

This also means that they do not ******** men who sleep with underaged but sexually mature women because the guy is considered to be perfectly normal, psychologically.

mick_sl8ter
01-20-2008, 06:24 AM
I think that this constitutes STATUTORY **** everywhere. Easy to see you have no daughters.
Of course as a father you want your daughter to stay a virgin until marriage. But this parental feeling denies the sexual maturity of a young woman.

I hope I will be more fair to my children when they become teenagers.

Lets say I was a single man of my age. :D No woman has a chance to resist me :Baahaha:, so that is not a good reason NOT to have sex with teenage girls. The only reason I can come up with ( besides the law ) is that in general teenage girls are incredibly annoying. When I was a teenager, I would date girls in their early 20's, because they were less annoying and chances of having sex were bigger :-)

Why can't women 14-15-16 years old resist sex? Are you talking about ****** them?

For the record men should be sexually attracted to women who are sexually mature regardless of age but if you don't want to go to jail you pass them on by. Pedophiles are men who want girls (women not sexually mature). Psychologists make this distinction even though society, which is ignorant, does not. It is like calling one of two male gay lovers a her or a wife even though neither one of them thinks they are a girl; or vice-versa for two female lesbians.

I wish society was educated so that we did not have those misconceptions but I will take what I can get.

This also means that they do not ******** men who sleep with underaged but sexually mature women because the guy is considered to be perfectly normal, psychologically.

Yes the ignorance annoys me as well !
Because I fully agree pedophiles damage children and they are sick and need to be stopped. So calling a man who wants to have sex with a young sexually mature woman a pedophile is disturbing.

Personally I think teenage girls are annoying. But physically I see no problem with a male having sex with a sexually mature female.

finally
01-20-2008, 10:40 AM
You both have no idea. Obviously you have not been abused as childs, nor do you know somebody pesonally who has been.
I can just tell you to listen to Pupuce:

Age gives you advantage.
Don't joke about it: Sexually exploiting an advantage you have over somebody is ABUSE. You don't seem to know what effects abuse has on children so shut up about it until you know.

For me a pedophile is ...Thank god it doesn't matter what you mean.
Believe me: The only reason you joke about it is, because you don't know the effects.

mick_sl8ter
01-20-2008, 12:45 PM
You both have no idea. Obviously you have not been abused as childs, nor do you know somebody pesonally who has been.
Childs... Did I mention children ???? NO !!! Teenagers are not children.

Don't joke about it: Sexually exploiting an advantage you have over somebody is ABUSE. You don't seem to know what effects abuse has on children so shut up about it until you know.
Thank god it doesn't matter what you mean.
Believe me: The only reason you joke about it is, because you don't know the effects.

You seem very aggressive and I do not see why you think we are making jokes. Stop talking about children and sexual abuse, because the subject is the movie "hard candy" that involves a 14 year old teenage girl. And again you prove the ignorance we mentioned earlier about people calling teenagers children.

The movie sort of claims that is OK for a 30 something guy to get ********* because he wants to have sex with a 14 year old girl. We advocate that the whole movie is ignorant, because that guy is not a pedophile.

The islamic prophet mohammed who had intercourse with a 9 year old girl named Aisha, well ....... that is a whole different story. Why do not you go to a mosque where you live in Germany and tell them that their prophet is a pedophile ??? You do this first , then you come here talking about child abuse OK :D

Hasta
01-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks for ruining my favorite thread...

femdomio
01-20-2008, 04:55 PM
It's illegal. Stop it, please.

Castratrix's pet
01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
This is not the thread to be discussing pedephilia and pedephiles. However, sex with minors is wrong and anything having to do with sex with minors is wrong. A minor is anyone who is not legally an adult. In most countries the age when someone becomes an adult is between 18 and 21 years old. Different countries and different states have different ages when someone can legally have sex. But just because someone is legally old enough to have sex does not mean they are legally an adult.

Just because the law says someone is old enouh to have sex does not mean they are old enough or mature enough to really make that choice, and being old enough to legally have sex may not be old enough to legally be an adult, it depends on when the law says they are legally an adult. So having sex with someone who is not legally an adult is the same as having sex with a child, and it is wrong and I also think it is sick.

If anyone wants to continue this discussion I think they should make a new thread just about this and leave the other threads for the subjects they were made for.

dharkbus
01-20-2008, 08:56 PM
this is a most excellent thread
:bananad::bananad::bananad:

Snakelinux
01-20-2008, 10:42 PM
this is a most excellent thread
:bananad::bananad::bananad:

Thanks dharkbus, I like people who enjoy a good debate.

Age gives you advantage.
That was pupuce not me, finally. Please don't misquote me, thanks.

By the way, I was just speaking from a psychiatrist's perspective since that happens to be my favorite subject.

Finally, you act as though you or someone close to you was abused as a child and because you do not make the distinction of teenagers and children it probably happened when you were between 12-14 years old. I recommend speaking to someone about it but not me or on this forum. Being abused especially sexually messes up your mind. I know, I have relatives who have been abused sexually by their parents and there is not much in life worse than that. It can mess up your sexuality and your sense of right and wrong. If any of you have been hurt in that way please talk to someone. It will make a difference.

finally
01-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Alright.
I see. You just wanted to distinguish and reserve the term "pedophil" for the mentally ill ones.
Abuse of teenagers of course is not mentally ill in that way, it's just a fucking crime.
And if you ask:
Why can't women 14-15-16 years old resist sex?...then pedophilie may be you favorite subject but you absolutely miss the subject of simple abuse.
And what is wrong about pedophilie? It's not the mental state, it's the act. And the act is called abuse.

BTW I didn't quote you wrong. See:

Quote:
Age gives you advantage.

Yes I am agressive about that, because I know victims of abuse.
And the corresponding actor.
I am agressive about that because it just takes simple thinking to do it right.
But so many people use "thinking" only to justify whatever they want to do.
For example mick_sl8ter who justifys simple abuse by arranging it as "Teenagers are not children so you can treat them as adults, exploit then etc..."
Sexually exploiting an advantage you have over somebody is abuse no matter what age the person is. It's a crime in every better country.
So I'll quote Pupuce again:

Age gives you advantage.
If somebody tries to argue that away then he/she is dangerously silly.
:soomad

vulkrypse
01-21-2008, 02:39 AM
why why whyyyy

Pupuce
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
I hope I did not get misunderstood. I said and still think that age gives you advantage, and that's the main reason why it's not fair and shouldn't be done (well, except if you really feel your age did not matter), but doing it anyway is not "abusing" in the "****" sens, in my opinion. I wouldn't consider myself a ****** for having sex with a 15 yo girl; I would consider myself being mean and with very low moral standard.

Nothing force you to help that granma crossing the street. But is that a reason for not doing it ? I guess that's the same logic for me.

Hasta
01-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Would you guys please start your own "how to have sex with children" thread and leave that sit out this one.

Rebecca
01-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Would you guys please start your own "how to have sex with children" thread and leave that sit out this one.

I agree!!!

I don't believe that because a man (or woman) has sex with a girl (or boy) who is 14-16 years old is a pedophile. I would have to question their mental state given how annoying and immature people that age are, but it is not pedophilia.

Having said that, does this discussion not belong somewhere else? I don't mind a good debate, but this hardly seems like the thread (or the forum for that matter) for such a discussion.

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
01-21-2008, 11:11 AM
:bananajumYes discussion closed :bananad:hahaha a banana dance and a wave to 'finally' :bananawin :thumbup

Back on topic: The BME Pain Olympics seems to be wide spread all over the internet. On youtube you can find many people their reaction to this clip.

Its hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahybP1c-iM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bsa7oet-5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLpkR9_n5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0cie8AzaOs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdawUIi-YP8

In case you did not see the clip allready, it is about dick and balls being chopped off with a hatchet and a knife.:D

The reaction of people is hilarious. (Allthough I think many of them are great actors.)

The thing I do not understand is: People act so shocked when they see a clip of a guy losing his genitals. But animals get ********* all the time and we all think that is perfectly normal.

I think it is more shocking for an animal to get *********, because they did not sign up for it. While the guy in the clip voluntarily chops his balls off.

mick_sl8ter
01-21-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMat9YEVJ8E

At the end the girl wonders about sperm comming out of the testicles :D

dicky
01-21-2008, 03:24 PM
That Blonde is amused...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unci0KppJwo

You go, girl!

finally
01-21-2008, 10:18 PM
hahaha a banana dance and a wave to 'finally'
Nice, how you think that this is a personal fight.

I wish for you, you'll never have to learn better. :bananawin

hahaji
01-22-2008, 02:31 AM
yes i like

frostbyte252252
01-23-2008, 03:17 PM
If I was to ever be ********* I would be banded. It is sexy as hell when you woman watches your balls slowly die and your tied down so you can do nothing about it. Also its mess free :D

HKG7
01-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Its a great pix, I saved it!

How do you make these images? I have so many things in mind, I would like to put in images like this one.

How about some guy on hands and knees, and the woman kicks him from behind. We see his gonads puffing out his cheeks. :bananad:

These pics are made with daz studio. That is for free but you have to pay for content. I have made a series, where a guy is kicked by a girl from behind, enjoy!

HKG7
01-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Then she utilizes his on teeth to ******** him partly. And there is a raven (or what) who steals the ripped off testicle. :jumpsmile

crazy9
01-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Of course as a father you want your daughter to stay a virgin until marriage.

What sort of idiot thinks that?
Frankly I'd pity the child who was raised like that, it sends a pretty bad messege and not to mention gets them off to a bad start in life

In most countries the age when someone becomes an adult is between 18 and 21 years old.

actually most countries it's 16-18, i believe america is one of the few place that still are at 21

blz131356
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM
i wonder if rebecca or snoodle will ever make a reaction shot to the bme pain olympics, i think she saw the hatchet vs genitals, i think it was posted a while back.

blz131356
01-24-2008, 10:59 AM
i only liked watching the girls watch the video's reactions, i thought the play by play one was good. i wonder who thought of recording that?

peo
01-24-2008, 11:31 AM
I like to see the reacions of the guis, when the girls talking abaut ******** his testicles.

Armagid
01-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Girls ******** cat.....

Davidson
01-24-2008, 03:43 PM
:confused: Fuck! Did I just join and animal mutilation forum? :cryingblu

mick_sl8ter
01-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Girls ******** cat.....
NICE !!! Got more ?

growlf
01-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Can I just ask something off subject for a second? Why are there so many people on this forum that are so critcal about other people's fetishes?
I can't believe how many people point fingers at everyone else while indulging in their "normal" kink.
Why can't we recognize what a blessing we have in this site and be happy with that?
Don't be so judgmental.

HKG7
01-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Can I just ask something off subject for a second? Why are there so many people on this forum that are so critcal about other people's fetishes?

Because these fetishes mostly applies to people with low assertivity level, I mean manipulative and/or agressive tendecies in social communication practices.

Davidson
01-25-2008, 01:50 AM
If critcal = critical then in the case of animal mutilation its a simple matter of there being no possibility of informed consent.

How would most people feel about somebody that got off by watching cats get legs amputated? Ask yourself deep down how you'd feel about that. Are you going to argue that that this is somehow fundamentally different?

I have no problem with what sane people agree to do to each other but animal cruelty just sick - although admittedly a cat with no legs could double up as a pet and a draft excluder. :Baahaha:

Bremuse0
01-25-2008, 05:21 AM
If critcal = critical then in the case of animal mutilation its a simple matter of there being no possibility of informed consent.

How would most people feel about somebody that got off by watching cats get legs amputated? Ask yourself deep down how you'd feel about that. Are you going to argue that that this is somehow fundamentally different?

Neutering animals is sick?

You are an idiot if you think so, and obviously don't know many vets.

needingmilking
01-25-2008, 05:26 AM
Really, I cannot jo to any of these latest post!!!

Let's get off the soap box, and back into the gutter, please, let see some hot human male ********** stories/pics!!

Jooby
01-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Let's get off the soap box, and back into the gutter, please, let see some hot human male ********** stories/pics!!

How about this?

I only glanced at her but apparently that was enough. I saw the contempt in her eyes and that only made me more interested in her. I don’t think she quite understood that.
She crossed the smoke filled room, walked right up to me and with her face merely centimetres from mine, grabbed me by the nuts and twisted hard. I winced.
I don’t think you’re man enough to satisfy me, she hissed, then turned and walked away. She looked over her shoulder. It was an inviting look, though with a sharp edge. This woman clearly meant business.
As well as I could with my hard on scraping uncomfortably against my zipper, I followed her. She left the building and I followed her into the car park.
“What, some kind of fucking pervert are you?”
I just grinned.
“Bit of an idiot too, I see. O.k. then dick wit, get in.”
She got into the car and I got in on the passenger side; I always like it best when the woman drives. I don’t know where she drove to: the intensity of my lust distracted my brain too much for me to notice what was passing outside the car. I stared at her.
“What the fuck are you looking at, bitch?”
That sent a tingle up my spine. A woman calling me a bitch always does that to me.
She reached across, tried to undo my zipper. She couldn’t do it with only one hand. I wanted to help her because she scared the shit out of me, and I’ll do anything for a woman who affects me in that way. But more than my fear I was affected by the pain. The exquisite pain of the zipper rubbing against my knob, which I was sure must be poking out the top of my underpants. I wasn’t sure whether she knew she was hurting me that much, but I fantasised that she did. If only she were as turned on by inflicting pain on me as I was by being hurt by her I would be in heaven. She became frustrated and backhanded my nuts.
“Will you fucking do something you worthless fucking worm,” she screamed at me as she struck.
I gasped and curled over in pain. It felt like my balls had been punched up through my stomach to my chest.
“Pathetic! Call yourself a man?”
When the pain had subsided enough for me to come up for air I reached for my zipper. If she wanted it down I wouldn’t frustrate her any longer.
“Put it back in your pants, fuck nut,” she snarled as she turned in to the driveway of a large property.
I followed her into the house. She said nothing, not even turning back to insult me. She led me down into a cellar. As she reached the bottom of the stairs she stepped sideways and tripped me. I landed face first, hard enough to knock me out.
When I came to I found myself tied up. I was completely naked and my legs were spread so wide I felt as though my hip joints were going to pop out. I looked around. With some trepidation I noticed that the walls were all padded; sound proofing. Shit! The light was uncomfortably bright. I think that was intentional, so that I would see everything. Everything!
I felt a slap across the back of my head and turned to see her standing behind me, unsmiling. She walked around in front of me, slapping my nuts as she passed. She walked around till she was standing between my spread legs. I noticed that to one side of me, a little lower than the level of my body, was a table. On the table were three things. Cord, a strap on dildo, and a cut throat razor. A few feet above my nuts, within reach of the woman, was a butchers hook, hanging from the ceiling. The sight of it and the three implements on the table instantly aroused me. She looked at my hard on with contempt:
“You think you could satisfy me with that?”
I just stared back at her.
“Just like a man. Brain in your dick. You really don’t know what’s about to happen to you, do you? Fucking men! Fucking pathetic!”
If only she knew that I understood exactly what she intended, and wanted it! Of course I knew it would be agony, but that wasn’t stopping the pre come dripping from the tip of my knob.
“Well, let’s get started then, bitch.”
She put on the strap on, spat on it a few times:
“Not so it doesn’t hurt you so much, you understand, bitch. Just to make it slide in nice and smooth.”
It was so big I thought I would explode. She started pumping slowly, then gradually built the tempo and the depth of her thrusts. I wanted to scream out. I had never felt so violated in all my life. My dick was so hard it hurt.
She saw that I was getting aroused, and that made her angry. She slapped my dick hard and I gasped. She pumped viciously, and I could no longer restrain myself: I started screaming. A smile spread across her face and she pumped even more viciously. Then she stopped. She looked at my erect penis with disgust.
“What the fuck does a girl have to do? This is about my pleasure, not yours, bitch.”
She reached for the cord. She tied my nuts up, tested the knot by tugging and was satisfied with my yelp of pain, then she tied around the base of my cock, then around both cock and balls together.
She started bitch fucking me again, and this time she fucked so hard I thought she would gut me. But still my arousal only increased. She had tied the cord with a clever combination of slip knots, and now, whenever she thought my body was going to gain pleasure by ejaculating she yanked the cord a little bit tighter, choking off the orgasm. She fucked harder and harder, tightened the cord more and more, and slapped my dick so aggressively it bled, and all the while a torrent of abuse poured from her mouth, the foulest language, screamed at me with genuine anger.
When her anger reached a peak she saw that no matter how hard she bitch fucked me my hard on would not go down, no matter how tightly she drew the noose on my cock and balls my body strained towards orgasm, and no matter the violence with which she struck me that orgasm would soon result, bringing with it a fountain of sperm.
Pleasure for me: she couldn’t allow it. She wouldn’t! The pleasure was to be all hers. She looped the cord over the butchers hook and yanked on it, nearly lifting my whole body into the air. Tying off the cord, she reached across my thigh towards the low table, one last time. My lungs screamed “no!” but my brain screamed “yes.” The arching of my back caused by the cord suspending me from my genitals felt like the arching of your spine as you pass the point of no return. I felt my whole body straining towards an orgasm that promised to be the most intense ever experienced by any man. The tingling, the leaden feeling in my legs, the imminent explosion of bliss, of pleasure and pain. On the verge of happening. And I was suspended there; suspended physically in the air, suspended in the moment before coming.
I saw the flash of light along the blade of the knife. I saw the blade moving in slow motion. And then with almost exquisite precision she cut. Cock, balls, the lot. All came off. My body collapsed, released from the cord. But it immediately strained back upwards, as though trying for the orgasm that now would never come, that now never could come. My body wanted pleasure, but only felt pain; the most intense pain imaginable. I wanted to scream, but choked on my own spit, then passed out.
When I came to, she was walking around from behind me again. I saw she had some implement in her hand. It was a cow brand. I looked down at my body. Saw blood everywhere, nearly passed out again. Then she was between my legs, pressing the red hot brand against the wound, marking me as her property – pathetic, unmanned.
She threw aside the brand when the wound was fully cauterised. I felt woozy.
“Now the pleasure will always be only mine, bitch.”
Never again would I be anything more than a toy for her to torture. My mistress; my goddess.
She smiled, and patted me.
“Now I think I can like you. Now you’re the kind of thing I can enjoy fucking.”
And that was how my mistress broke me. That was how I became her slave.

Jooby
01-25-2008, 08:32 AM
This is not the thread to be discussing pedephilia and pedephiles.

If anyone wants to continue this discussion I think they should make a new thread just about this and leave the other threads for the subjects they were made for.

Very good point. As important a topic as it may be, this is not really the place to discuss it as this thread is about ********** fetishes.

mesenteric
01-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I can't believe how many people point fingers at everyone else while indulging in their "normal" kink.
Why can't we recognize what a blessing we have in this site and be happy with that?
Don't be so judgmental.

that's certainly a fair point. though obviously it depends who or what is harmed within whatever people describe.

Jooby
01-26-2008, 06:18 AM
:confused: Fuck! Did I just join and animal mutilation forum? :cryingblu
No, but I think when they can't get enough images of human ********** they go for what they consider the next best thing. Since animals are frequently ********* in veterinary procedures there are a lot more images out there of animal ********** than human **********...unfortunately. Not that I would want anyone to be unwillingly *********, but it would be nice if those who have it done willingly were more exhibitionistic about it. And of course it wouldn't hurt if the surgeons just happened to be increadibly hot women too. :Baahaha:

Jooby
01-26-2008, 06:33 AM
its a simple matter of there being no possibility of informed consent.

The procedures are presumably carried out for authentic veterinary reasons. There just happen to be pictures taken of it. The images, if I'm not mistaken, are not of animals being ********* purely for the voyueristic pleasures of fetishists such as frequent this site, therefore the moral issue you state is irrelevant.

If these procedures were being carried out purely to satisfy the desires of fetishists, then it would be a clear case of a morally repulsive act. :(

Jooby
01-26-2008, 06:38 AM
If I was to ever be ********* I would be banded. It is sexy as hell when you woman watches your balls slowly die and your tied down so you can do nothing about it. Also its mess free :D
But isn't the messiness part of the fun?:Baahaha:

Jooby
01-26-2008, 06:48 AM
These pics are made with daz studio. That is for free but you have to pay for content. I have made a series, where a guy is kicked by a girl from behind, enjoy!
Any chance of you doing a series where they're both naked and she hacks both his dick and balls off with a cutthroat razor?

By the way, I especially like the image you've made where she and he are both squatting, and it looks like she could be wanking him off, if only there weren't so much pain on his face. That kind of ambiguity is great; pleasure and pain, sex and punishment. Mmmm...:D

mrgent
01-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Girls ******** cat.....

Very nice ones. And the girls are smiling....!
-J

mrgent
01-26-2008, 08:30 AM

I wonder how these veterinary-ladies spends their Christmas, ect. parties.. ;) Boyfriends/husbands in danger...???

mick_sl8ter
01-26-2008, 03:47 PM
I wonder how these veterinary-ladies spends their Christmas, ect. parties.. ;) Boyfriends/husbands in danger...???
Most likely they chose their profession so they can ******** animals all day. They are probably addicted to cutting off balls and think off ********** men all day when they ******** animals.

:D:D:D:D:D hahahaha. I love this forum.

alcamus
01-26-2008, 10:48 PM
Does anyone have any good ORR pics or vids to share?

sduyck_2001
01-27-2008, 11:09 AM
i had a few orr videos
I posted them at this site as they had a large enough upload site to
accommodate these large videos
this is the link to my page where i put the videos

after joining just search the site for ....orr...

http://bodymodificationsgalore.ning.com/video/video/listForContributor?screenName=18vz7c22ppugy

http://bodymodificationsgalore.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Fbodymodificationsgalore .ning.com%2F

sduyck_2001
01-27-2008, 04:21 PM
http://burdizzocastration.com/boards/YaBB.pl

Gix
01-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Nice vids sduyck_2001 :jumpsmile[/URL][URL="http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=11828"] (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=11828)

madruga737
01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
http://burdizzocastration.com/boards/YaBB.pl
WoW! Nice! Thanks dude.

EagleEye
01-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Too bad it isn't performed by a nice hot mistress oh well, top movie anyway.

http://www.flurl.com/item/Hatchet_vs_Genitals_u_199612

N

The movie doesn't exist there anymore.

Where can we find it now?

Scott K
01-31-2008, 08:04 AM
New user here. Great forum. My problem is my remote location in extreme Northern California. Few enough women up here as it is, let alone women who would enjoy taking control of my jewels. Guess I’ll just have to dream of feeling that padlock clicking shut around my cords.... and being ****** to keep her gelding knife sharpened and polished while she describes her plans for me. (sigh)

sduyck_2001
01-31-2008, 10:53 AM
One dominant castratrix per state is what we need
Mistress madeline goes to Los Angelos .You would have to meet her there I guess.

sduyck_2001
01-31-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.mistressmadelinechicago.com/ (http://burdizzocastration.com/boards/YaBB.pl?action=dereferer;url=http://www.mistressmadelinechicago.com/)

http://www.nursemadeline.com/Home.php (http://burdizzocastration.com/boards/YaBB.pl?action=dereferer;url=http://www.nursemadeline.com/Home.php)

Scott K
01-31-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks sduyck. Some folks build web pages with no regard for those of us who are still stuck with dial-up. No DSL out here in the sticks. Five minutes later I'm still waiting for her website to load.... don't have time for this.

Unfortunately LA is 800 miles from me. Curses! Story of my life....... :(

Davidson
01-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Unfortunately LA is 800 miles from me. Curses! Story of my life....... :( LA sucks! I'd take Northern Kally or Oregon over that shithole any day of the week. Open ure eyes dude. Wot u see as a curse is really a blessing. The grass ain’t no greener down South. Hell, there ain’t even no grass wivout irrigation in thems parts.

(‘scuse my spelling I’ve had a skin full)

Scott K
02-01-2008, 07:25 AM
I grew up down there... moved out many years ago and never going back. But it sure would be nice to find a mean skinny woman to hold a knife to the ol' jewels... maybe draw a little blood to keep me scared and obedient:cryingblu Fat chance around this place.....

sduyck_2001
02-01-2008, 09:54 AM
oh i forgot all the pictures she loads on her page
it would take forever to load that page

she uses this forum

easier on the dialup

http://burdizzocastration.com/boards/YaBB.pl?num=1201471467

send her a note
or post for someone
I knew a lady in oregon that would help you ...she retired

Magnum
02-01-2008, 10:46 AM
I grew up down there... moved out many years ago and never going back. But it sure would be nice to find a mean skinny woman to hold a knife to the ol' jewels... maybe draw a little blood to keep me scared and obedient:cryingblu Fat chance around this place.....

Hey Scott, I grew up in N.California near the Oregon border. Very small town but lots of cowgirls that would definitely kick your balls. In fact in FFA they ********* lambs with their teeth (true story). These gals got rough. I knew one gal that the guys all avoided because she would kick, grab, stomp your balls if you even made a smart remark.

mick_sl8ter
02-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Hey Scott, I grew up in N.California near the Oregon border. Very small town but lots of cowgirls that would definitely kick your balls. In fact in FFA they ********* lambs with their teeth (true story). These gals got rough. I knew one gal that the guys all avoided because she would kick, grab, stomp your balls if you even made a smart remark.

What does FFA stand for ?
What was her name Hillary Clinton ?

Scott K
02-01-2008, 04:15 PM
That's gotta hurt. I'll take prolonged psychological fear over getting 'em bitten off any day. Give me a verbal dom with a sharp knife... one who knows how to terrify me with it. I'll be a good boy - I promise.

Wonder what they tasted like? PTUI!

And HEY - don't knock the Clintons.... they're the best politicians money can buy :D

sduyck_2001
02-01-2008, 05:10 PM
That's gotta hurt. I'll take prolonged psychological fear over getting 'em bitten off any day. Give me a verbal dom with a sharp knife... one who knows how to terrify me with it. I'll be a good boy - I promise.

Wonder what they tasted like? PTUI!

And HEY - don't knock the Clintons.... they're the best politicians money can buy :D

future farmers of america

they taste salty

Scott K
02-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Speaking from experience???

sduyck_2001
02-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Speaking from experience???

yes lots of experiance

Castratrix's pet
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
deleted post

dicky
02-04-2008, 07:18 AM
To keep this thread on going, here are some of my favorites.

Dirkg
02-04-2008, 09:04 AM
:bananajum Hello all,
I'm from Germany and my interrest is penectomy since many years. Sorry for my english - it's not perfekt, but i'm happy to be here. I seek an girl/woman with interrest in penectomy, please write me a message or mail, if you are wan't to get more infos.

Castratrix's pet
02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
There is a ********** movie I have described on here a few times. I have tried to upload the movie or at least a link to it but have not been able to do that. There is a lot about computers and making them do what I want that I don't know.

Maybe someone else here can upload the movie or a link to it. Anyone who is into ********** will find it interesting.

On a Google search type in Dr. Louise St Germain. The first website on the menu that comes up is "video de diffusion" (it's in French). It is from the University of Montreal veterinary school, and it has surgery videos for training veterinarians. The page is called Reproductuer (reproduction).

One of the videos there shows a woman veterinarian Dr. Louise St Germain ********** a large male dog. The size of the testicles makes it look human. The video is also narrated by a woman, I guess Dr. St Germain herself, in French. I would love to see this video with a woman narrating it in English. It runs about 18 minutes and is pretty graphic and really detailed.

For guys into ********** fantasies, you can watch a woman cutting out a male's nuts as a woman's voice narrates it and imagine that a very beautiful dominant sadistic woman is doing this to you as you watch it.

Go and watch it. I wish someone here could upload this video or at least a link to it to this site.

dustymech
02-04-2008, 04:36 PM
I Know someone a while ago was talking about ********** using firearms... Hope this finds you!

SwollenBalls
02-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I regularly do ********** roleplay with a webcam mistress I have - these days it's virtually the only thing that gets me off! More real life stuff would be nice, but I guess we have to be happy with what we've got :)

haremor
02-05-2008, 07:59 AM
My little...

johnny_cockNballs
02-05-2008, 09:46 AM
My little...

Great picture!

It seems like my life, but I haven't my balls cut - yet.

xanderv1_2
02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
[quote=Davidson;39791]LA sucks! I'd take Northern Kally or Oregon over that shithole any day of the week. Open ure eyes dude. Wot u see as a curse is really a blessing. The grass ain

Castratrix's pet
02-06-2008, 04:50 PM
There is a ********** movie I have described on here a few times. I have tried to upload the movie or at least a link to it but have not been able to do that. There is a lot about computers and making them do what I want that I don't know.

Maybe someone else here can upload the movie or a link to it. Anyone who is into ********** will find it interesting.

On a Google search type in Dr. Louise St Germain. The first website on the menu that comes up is "video de diffusion" (it's in French). It is from the University of Montreal veterinary school, and it has surgery videos for training veterinarians. The page is called Reproductuer (reproduction).

One of the videos there shows a woman veterinarian Dr. Louise St Germain ********** a large male dog. The size of the testicles makes it look human. The video is also narrated by a woman, I guess Dr. St Germain herself, in French. I would love to see this video with a woman narrating it in English. It runs about 18 minutes and is pretty graphic and really detailed.

For guys into ********** fantasies, you can watch a woman cutting out a male's nuts as a woman's voice narrates it and imagine that a very beautiful dominant sadistic woman is doing this to you as you watch it.

Go and watch it. I wish someone here could upload this video or at least a link to it to this site.

Just learned how to add a link. This should take you to the site I was describing in the above post.

www.medvet.umontreal.ca/video/mediatheque/francais/compagnie/reproducteur.htm

Magnum
02-07-2008, 10:15 AM
What does FFA stand for ?
What was her name Hillary Clinton ?

FFA= Future Farmers of America

fullsett
02-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Two Female Warriors emasculate their prisoners.

Chestnuts
02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
I don't know if this is the right topic for me to be writing this in but..
Last night i had a dream, i dunno but there where someone's random balls hanging right infront of me, i dunno but i poked them with a pin then they DEFLATED :confused: :D i dont know why but they did and then the outer sack fell off and then i ripped everything off after that.
That was an interesting dream i had ^^ though i'd never do that to my bf haha.

jimenizgarcia
02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Well, the final 30 seconds of this one should keep you guys happy! I just love those final moments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsiStKXvMxE

-AJG

jimenizgarcia
02-07-2008, 11:13 PM
BTW, Castrix's Pet , great link. I could watch that video for hours. I love seeing testicle's being removed. Come on comptuer boys, tell us how to save that video.

http://www.medvet.umontreal.ca/video/mediatheque/francais/compagnie/reproducteur.htm

-AJG

crushmine
02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
go to www dot keepvid dot com. copy the url from youtube into the box and click download. it will download an .FLV file and then you can play the video on something like VLC media player.

jiauka
02-08-2008, 01:52 AM
BTW, Castrix's Pet , great link. I could watch that video for hours. I love seeing testicle's being removed. Come on comptuer boys, tell us how to save that video.

http://www.medvet.umontreal.ca/video/mediatheque/francais/compagnie/reproducteur.htm

-AJG

Those WMV (windows media) streaming files are difficult to save on the computer, I only know one software able to do it, it is called WMRecorder

http://www.wmrecorder.com/

The are "full demo" versions available at the usual torrent and emule places.

have fun,

j.

Castratrix's pet
02-08-2008, 03:30 PM

-AJG

I'm glad you enjoyed it jimenizgarcia. I'm guessing from the picture in your avatar that you are a woman. The question is, could you perform that operation on a man and ******** him like that, could you roll up your sleeves and ******** a man maybe with an all woman surgical team? Would you like to roll up your sleeves and ******** a man and would you enjoy doing it to him?

Magnum
02-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Jimenizgarcia, are you the same gal that wrote these stories on the eunich site? I like them.

http://www.eunuch.org/alphabetical_index.php?mode=a&letter=M

These stories are 16th from the bottom of the page.

Brown Bread [S] Ms.A. Jimeniz-Garcia 04/16/2005
Big Bread [S] Ms.A. Jimeniz-Grarcia 04/11/2005
CH22 [S] Ms.Adrianna Jimeniz-Garcia 07/03/2005
Whitebread 2 [S] Ms.Adrianna Jimeniz-Garcia

Magnum
02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
There are more stories further up the page also.

http://www.eunuch.org/alphabetical_index.php?mode=a&letter=M

Senorita Caliente [S] Ms. Adriana Jimeniz-Garcia 04/23/2005
Aurtiol [S] Ms. Adrianna Jimeniz-Garcia 05/06/2005
Wearbread [S] Ms. Adrianna Jimeniz-Garcia 05/14/2005

jimenizgarcia
02-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Yes, I am the one who wrote these. I have surprise you recognize this. That was some time ago, seems like a lifetime ago.

AJG

jimenizgarcia
02-09-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it jimenizgarcia. I'm guessing from the picture in your avatar that you are a woman. The question is, could you perform that operation on a man and ******** him like that, could you roll up your sleeves and ******** a man maybe with an all woman surgical team? Would you like to roll up your sleeves and ******** a man and would you enjoy doing it to him?

Hello pet, please don't get excited, if I was as thin and bueatiful as Sandra Avila Beltran (the Queen of the Pacific) I would put my picture, but I use hers :-) You can look her up to know her story, she is a very brave and astucia. I would never show my real picture in such a place, I think you would agree it is correct not to do this.
As far as these actions you speak, please yes, go to read my old stories as describe on Magnum's post. For me it es a fantasy thing, some of you is so serious, , I never want you to hurt your selfs. Yes, there are some guys that are very bad and so yes I could fantisize with other women to help to be the one.

AJG

mick_sl8ter
02-09-2008, 04:30 PM
I do not have the time or the patience to read the eunuch archive.
I quickly scanned the stories for keywords of interest.

Make a movie out of it and I will FFWD to the scenes of interest, and if it is worth it I will watch the whole movie.

Life is too short to waste it doing nothing.

Castratrix's pet
02-09-2008, 06:45 PM
In the stories at Eunuch Archive go to the Author Index and click on the letter H. Then go to the stories written by Hereunuch. I wrote those.

I used to have a membership on Eunuch Archive as Hereunuch and I wrote several stories that are in the story archive there. I don't know how to add any of them or a link to any of them to this thread, but I would like it if some of you could please go to the story archive at Eunuch Archive and read some of the stories written by Hereunuch and let me know what you think of them. Hope you enjoy the stories I wrote there as Hereunuch.

mrlogic
02-10-2008, 05:32 AM
I've enjoyed reading through this thread, although it's so long I've skipped a few posts...

I wouldn't want to be ********* for real, but I find the idea of a woman wanting to ******** me very exciting. I think of it as erotic ********** as there is always a strong sexual element.

I'm not sure where it came from; it just sort of popped into my head about 20 years ago. I'd seen a picture of a couple of dutch girls in the newspaper who were taking part in a boat race. They were both really pretty, and later that day I began to imagine them calling round to "interview" me with a view to letting them ******** me. Much of the erotic appeal came from the idea of listening to these two very ordinary but pretty young girls chatting casually in an ordinary domestic environment about the different ways in which they had thought about ********** someone; whether to slit the scrotum and pop the testicles out or slice the scrotum off at the neck so that I couldn't have any prosthetics installed afterwards, even whether they should go the whole way and cut off my cock as well, fully emasculating me.

There is never any element of "femdom" in my fantasies; no punishment or slavery motifs. I find it far more erotic if the girl is friendly and affectionate but slightly predatory so that there is the feeling that I am making a sacrifice for someone special. She engages my compliance and co-operation rather than commands me although there is the feeling that, once my agreement has been elicited I have no control over what happens next...

Fantasies tend to focus on the preparation and planning rather than actual ********** and often take the form of a "double bluff" in which I fantasize about a situation which carries the peril of ********** but ultimately turns out to be a psychological game, such as described by Sadistic Sara in an early post in this thread.

Maybe I'll post some stories here, if you think they'd be appreciated

fez
02-10-2008, 03:27 PM
What a question is "why do you like this?", everybody has his fetish....
http://www.hardcbt.com/org/P1010382.JPG
Beautiful photo:)

Zygons
02-11-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm sure there's a sicko or two here that will enjoy this.....

Screen:
http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc59/th_70032_thumbs20080210195643_123_59lo.jpg (http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70032_thumbs20080210195643_123_59lo. jpg)

RAPIDSHARE LINK (http://rapidshare.com/files/90665988/Nerco_Files_25.avi.html)

nice_cameron111
02-11-2008, 02:47 AM
wow I am interested in watching pet ********** it looks as if one grab their malehood by one's bare hands i will be more interested in doing it myself and on a real guy

bart777
02-11-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm sure there's a sicko or two here that will enjoy this.....

Screen:
http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc59/th_70032_thumbs20080210195643_123_59lo.jpg (http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70032_thumbs20080210195643_123_59lo. jpg)

RAPIDSHARE LINK (http://rapidshare.com/files/90665988/Nerco_Files_25.avi.html)

haha! That was awesome :D thanks

johnny_cockNballs
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey, boys and girls. Many weeks ago I posted a thread about true stories of **********, like the Lorena Bobbit story. It hasn't received alot of attention. There was alot of other great threads posted at the same time, so it has become buried. I didn't want to "bump" the thread, maybe the mods wont like that.

So, if you have interest, you can view it here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4717

There is pictures and video clips of a story that is really true in Japan. A woman ********* her lover to keep/possess his spirit and male sexuality. The movie was banned in America for more of 20 years. You can see clip of the "moment of **********" in the thread. Hurry, the link may expire soon.

If you like it, please comment. :thumbup

Maybe there is true story from your culture about this subject, and can post it in the thread.

Chestnuts
02-11-2008, 10:52 PM
I learnt a story from Greek mythology,
That a god wanted to kill her father called Choas so she used a sickle and cut off his balls and threw them into a river :D interesting.

jimenizgarcia
02-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Hey, boys and girls. Many weeks ago I posted a thread about true stories of **********, like the Lorena Bobbit story. It hasn't received alot of attention. There was alot of other great threads posted at the same time, so it has become buried. I didn't want to "bump" the thread, maybe the mods wont like that.

So, if you have interest, you can view it here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4717

There is pictures and video clips of a story that is really true in Japan. A woman ********* her lover to keep/possess his spirit and male sexuality. The movie was banned in America for more of 20 years. You can see clip of the "moment of **********" in the thread. Hurry, the link may expire soon.

If you like it, please comment. :thumbup

Maybe there is true story from your culture about this subject, and can post it in the thread.

First thing - 1,000 thanks for posting the clip from "Ai no corrida" on the other thread! My god, such a wonderful clip. I think that all in this thread would enjoy to see that. Her expressions, her sawing motion, her dignity (it is no slasher movie) very wonderful.

Is it possible for you to post such clips from "Yang yang jun" (Island Warriors) This es the best movie with 3 castrations. But I never see it on any list or thread, has no one of you ever see this movie? The Island of women defend against men pirates. For ********** the womens hold the mens down and use some wonderful sharp hooks. Yes in one scene the woman who does this job holds up the bloody hook complete with it's 'prizes' on it. Very wonderful scenes. I have no technology to capture this video, but I know many would enjoy to see it.

Lezalef
02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Enjoy this while it's in youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVOpg-fl2w

Zygons
02-12-2008, 02:25 PM
haha! That was awesome :D thanks I just knew it :D

jimenizgarcia
02-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Enjoy this while it's in youtube

I think you will see this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IVKxsYrPNwQ

a little more clear (but not inglish)

jimenizgarcia
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I did not know in which thread this picture belongs, so here it is!
Maybe somebody want to try this lady, no?

AJG

want2b333
02-12-2008, 02:40 PM
How cute! Actually my preference is to be fucking her then have you quietly come up behind me and ******** me just as i start shooting my last wad into her.mmmmmmmmm:D

newport348
02-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Well, here's another one I've came across. It's a self-********** clip.
Maybe it does or doesn't belong in here. Let me know.:confused:
Newport348:o

http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=02944_**********_122_94lo.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/91116270/**********-play12.wmv.html :cryingblu

Bill
02-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Well, here's another one I've came across. It's a self-********** clip..
That's the BME pain Olympics vid!

Castratrix's pet
02-12-2008, 05:18 PM
My favorite ********** method is surgical as if the castratrix is a surgeon or a veterinarian and she removes the testicles surgically the way a surgeon would do it or the way a veterinarian would neuter a large male dog. So I want to see pictures where the castratrix is doing it by performing surgery on her victim but where her male victim is awake and conscious and is watching and fully experiencing what she is doing to him.

I also have this fetish for women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows and I love seeing pictures of women in long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows. Also women doctors wearing surgical gowns with their sleeves pushed up above their elbows.

Pictures putting these two things together would be totally wonderful.

Castratrix's pet
02-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I have also fantasized that, as always, I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms completely covered in long sleeves. But I'm naked from my waist down.

There are 3 or 4 gorgeously beautiful sexy girls there. The girls are also wearing long sleeve shirts. Each of the girls rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows, then the girls begin a very long drawn out session of intense ball and cock torture on me which includes grabbing, squeezing, twisting, grinding, and pulling. They use pins and needles and clamps on my balls and cock and the girls are very much enjoying torturing my manhood.

Then the girls cut my ball sack open and draw out both of my testicles. They continue torturing my exposed balls with probing and needles and such. The girls then cut open both of my still attached testicles and they examine and dissect them like they would in biology lab class, they cut open and take apart and study all the inner structures of both my nuts as completely as possible. Through all of this the girls masturbate me ******* me to cum and they milk out my prostate making sure they have drained me totally dry by the time they are done.

The girls are having lots of fun dissecting my attached testicles. Then the girls clamp off both my nut cords with forceps and they tie them off with ligatures, and then the girls sever my nut cords cutting my nuts off and my manhood is gone at their sadistic hands. Finally after eternal hours of excrutiating agonizing torture my horrible torture at the hands of these beautiful sexy sadistic girls ends and I am forever their little eunuch slave pet.

mick_sl8ter
02-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I also have this fetish for women wearing long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows and I love seeing pictures of women in long sleeve shirts with their sleeves rolled up above their elbows. Also women doctors wearing surgical gowns with their sleeves pushed up above their elbows.

Hahahahahahahahaha I am laughing my ass off. You are becomming a phenomenon.

Amazing. You are persistent in this arent you ?

want2b333
02-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes he is persistant. I've been on the net a little over 10 years and I've seen him in countless yahoo groups and other ********** sites. Makes me wish some Fem-Dom would roll up her sleeves and remove his package just to keep him quiet.lol:wooow

johnny_cockNballs
02-12-2008, 08:50 PM

Pictures putting these two things together would be totally wonderful.

Yes! He really loves that fetish. But keep it in your mind, after you play it out, the fantasy will fade or change to something else more exciting.

Together with my lady, we do nurse cosplay and ballbusting/**********/edgeplay. We do it alone, we are too shy to join a group. Nurse Kaede will love to take your balls off. I will ask her to take a picture with her sleeve above her elbow. Maybe it will help you. :bananajum

want2b333
02-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Hey if your last pic is a pic of her could we do a double **********? I don't care what she does with her sleeves as long as she painfully castrates me. The babe in that pic fucking hot!:loveeyes She can take my nuts anytime.

bookoo
02-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Beautiful photo:)

I love it . MistressKat9 about to snip off a man's balls and smiling as she does it!! :bananad:

From VIETNAMESE ********** at
www.hardcbt.com (http://www.hardcbt.com)

haremor
02-15-2008, 07:15 AM
The losers

darthsidius
02-15-2008, 09:49 AM
I am not sure how long this will remain on utube.

Pretty graphic stuff !!1#

Blackenedstar
02-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Ye think its been taken off :confused:

Finder
02-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Johnny & others: I posted a response to this request over at the original thread. I won't duplicate the whole thing here, but here's the short version.

It took place during the Bosnia-Serb war and many men were captured and taken prisoner. At one prison, they made the prisoners line up, naked. Then some (attractive) women from outside undressed in front of them. If any prisoner had an erection, his penis was cut off. The person doing the cutting was a woman, whose name is known to the investigating authorities (but not named in the report I saw). When I first saw this story it was like an electric shock and intensely arousing, as it combines all these elements of my deepest darkest fantasies:
- naked men, aroused to involuntary erections
- penises, and erections, being closely watched by women
- amputation of the erect penis by a woman (not clear what tool used...)

Would like to discuss this with any others who find it arousing (although disturbing too ...)

- cho_pitoff (at) yahoo (dot) com

AKA Finder

[quote=johnny_cockNballs;40435]Hey, boys and girls. Many weeks ago I posted a thread about true stories of **********, like the Lorena Bobbit story. It hasn't received alot of attention. There was alot of other great threads posted at the same time, so it has become buried. I didn't want to "bump" the thread, maybe the mods wont like that.

kola
02-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for all information

mick_sl8ter
02-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Sounds pretty nasty ! I do not know if I like such story. Because it is quite sick actually.
I mean, because these events happened quite recently. Having your penis cut off involuntarily is not amusing if it is your penis !

blz131356
02-19-2008, 06:20 PM
I just wanted to mention something about the Janurary 2008 Issue of Maxim With Mischa Burton on the cover. The Testical Festival, I'm hoping this doesn't cause a problem.
(Title: The year In Balls)

kickme000
02-19-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm not into **********, so I don't know if this will be liked, but here's a video of a woman saying "They chew their balls off, it's a bloody mess."
http://rapidshare.com/files/89911325/rogerandme.zip

mick_sl8ter
02-20-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm not into **********, so I don't know if this will be liked, but here's a video of a woman saying "They chew their balls off, it's a bloody mess."
http://rapidshare.com/files/89911325/rogerandme.zip
What is the context of this conversation ?
She says: 'They do, they chew their balls.. and.. right off. Then you have a bloody mess.'

Who is doing the chewing ?
And who's balls are being chewed off ?

Looking at the clip. They ( man and woman ) stand outside in the snow. Might be somewhere in an agricultural environment.

My educated guess would be that she is talking about beavers.
Not her own beaver :D, but the animal.
http://bestiary.ca/beasts/beast152.htm

I might be totally off. Anybody know more about this clip ?

crushmine
02-20-2008, 07:40 PM
the clip is from the Michael Moore documentary about flint michigan and general motors titled roger and me. the woman was out of work and took to selling rabbits to get by. due to the amount of rabbits in enclosed cages, they tend to attack eachother.

kickme000
02-20-2008, 08:01 PM
the clip is from the Michael Moore documentary about flint michigan and general motors titled roger and me. the woman was out of work and took to selling rabbits to get by. due to the amount of rabbits in enclosed cages, they tend to attack eachother.

This is correct. Taken out of context, I like this clip. I didn't like the part about the bloody mess, but I thought maybe people ito ********** would, that is why there are two versions of the clip in the zip file.

Hasta
02-20-2008, 09:08 PM
This is correct. Taken out of context, I like this clip. I didn't like the part about the bloody mess, but I thought maybe people ito ********** would, that is why there are two versions of the clip in the zip file.

Everything in every M. Moore film is taken out of context....err, I mean, where are the hawt chics who want to cut some nuts?

dommom16
02-21-2008, 10:17 AM
I always wondered if women would rather cut off the balls and leave the penis or cut the penis and leave the ball? Would you rather have a gun and no bullets or bullets and no gun?

Thanks for any responses.

ChiefSoreballs
02-21-2008, 10:27 AM
I always wondered if women would rather cut off the balls and leave the penis or cut the penis and leave the ball? Would you rather have a gun and no bullets or bullets and no gun?

having a well-filled nutsac, but no way to get release anymore should result in a set of REALLY blue balls - especially if the girls find out and start the mocking and teasing.... :D

fullsett
02-21-2008, 11:39 AM
I guess if you got a woman to stimulate your anus, you could still orgasm and maybe shoot your load out of whatever stump she left you after she cut off your dick.:D

Rebecca
02-21-2008, 01:30 PM

Can't speak for all women, but I know which one I prefer.

If I was really that angry/vengeful towards a man, I would cut off his dick, and leave his nuts. Still have something to kick! :-)

Rebecca

dommom16
02-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about girl! I feel the same as you plus you can give him enormous BLUE BALLS and tease him mercilessly with your sexy clothes and legs and heels and stuff, and then laugh at him when he gets all frustrated and stuff. Maybe invite some of your sexy friends over and tie him up and mock him real good.

Girthtron
02-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Can't speak for all women, but I know which one I prefer.

If I was really that angry/vengeful towards a man, I would cut off his dick, and leave his nuts. Still have something to kick! :-)

Rebecca

Rebecca's Right! What's the point in ********** a guy. It only gives him an excuse. Its more humiliating to leave him with his balls hanging off him that way it always reminds him he still a male completely inferior to a female.

CBTpatient
02-22-2008, 01:19 AM
Rebecca is right. the testicles take a short-cut is final. but I find, the women should pierce the testicles more often with needles. the women should enjoy themselves this grant. they should torment the men deeply in the balls!

want2b333
02-22-2008, 01:27 AM
CBTpatient: Like this:
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/ballbustingcastrationwish/photos/view/feff?b=1&m=f&o=0

Selftailer
02-22-2008, 02:30 AM

I do agree with both Rebecca and Girthtron. A “standard” eunuch (with dick and no balls) will suffer for a while for having lost one of most intense primordial istinct (reproduction capability and generally sex drive). But time will help him, the testosterone level will progressively decrease and finally desappear giving to him a more pleasant sensation of “lost of interest” for sex and concerned plays. He will be peaceful finally and… just in case of a weird backfire, he will be able to restore his original capability just with some tabs.

The man with balls and no dick will suffer for hell. He has unchanged his sex drives but no access to pleasure, probably will be tormented by kinky thoughts with the awareness they are destinated to be dreams only or more probably nightmares. And finally, unlike the first one, his suffering will be a neverending one.

That’s why I consider a ********* slave… a free male! :)

Castratrix's pet
02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
A man who loses just his penis but keeps his balls will still feel sexual arousal but he will not be able to get relief from it. He will become frustrated and in his frustration he is likely to become angry and aggressive. He will still have his balls and they will still be making testosterone which helps fuel male aggression. The result will probably be a very angry, aggressive, and even violent man who will porbably be more inclined to turn his anger and aggression and violence toward women. A very dangerous and bad situation.

But is she takes his testicles and leaves him keep his penis, she takes away his source of male hormones which "make him male" and that helps fuel male aggression. His tendency then is to become much less aggressive and much more docile. That is what ********** does to male animals and it also does it to men who are turned into eunuchs.

Psychologically and also physically, by cutting out his testicles she has destroyed his manhood and his essence as a male as a man. ********** (removal of the testicles) has a much more major effect on him physically and psychologically making him less aggressive and more docile and easier for her to control.

It seems to me that where ********** is concerned the real strength and power a woman would want and have over a man is not to turn him into a violent aggressive monster, but for her to turn him into a nonaggressive docile eunuch.

That is why I think the woman should take the man's testicles and let him keep his penis, or even take both his testicles and his penis, but what she needs to take is his testicles which is what makes him male. What she does NOT want to do is turn him into an aggressive violent monster.

If she takes his testicles and lets him keep his penis, I understand after a while his penis will shrink to be very small, so he will have a permanent reminder that his manhood and his male essence was taken from him and that he was turned into a docile eunuch at the hands of a woman, and he will know women as powerful and omnipotent and women will be God to him.

BallbustingPrincess
02-22-2008, 04:20 PM
I dont really go for the whole ********** thing.
BUT if I did have to go one way or the other, I would have to leave the guy his balls.

For me, there really is a sense of fun in teasing him to the edge over and over(Im so good at that) give him a good case of blue balls.
THEN give 'em a good busting!

Hehehe maybe tease throughout the week and then have a busting session over the weekend. Heck, get afew girlfriends round and we'd all 'have a ball' as it were*g*

BBP

XX

Castratrix's pet
02-22-2008, 10:27 PM
This is how I like a girl to have her sleeves rolled up, in this way and about this high above her elbows. In my ********** fantasies this is how the girl who is surgically removing my testicles has her sleeves rolled up. She has her sleeves rolled up in this way and about this high above her elbows when she is cutting my nuts out and my manhood is being destroyed at her hands, and to me She is God!

Castratrix's pet
02-22-2008, 10:42 PM
post deleted

Castratrix's pet
02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Picture # 2

Magnum
02-23-2008, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Castratrix's pet;41222]This is how I like a girl to have her sleeves rolled up, in this way and about this high above her elbows.

OK, I have to ask. What is it about the sleeves being rolled up that turns you on? You probably answered that before but I am just cureous.

Castratrix's pet
02-23-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Castratrix's pet;41222]This is how I like a girl to have her sleeves rolled up, in this way and about this high above her elbows.

OK, I have to ask. What is it about the sleeves being rolled up that turns you on? You probably answered that before but I am just cureous.

I think it's a female dominance/male submission thing. Somehow it symbolizes that to me.

Somehow me as a man wearing a long sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms covered completely to my hands in long sleeves symbolizes and enhances the sense of me being weak and inferior to women and me as submissive to women.

Somehow a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows symbolizes and enhances the sense of her as powerful, dominant, and omnipotent. To me, when a woman is wearing a long sleeve shirt and she has her arms bare to somewhere above her elbows with her sleeves rolled up like that, she somehow seems much more powerful, dominant, and omnipotent like Goddess Herself.

That's what it is with me and women with their sleeves rolled up.

Also if a woman was wearing a long sleeve shirt and she was going to perform a surgical **********, I'm sure she would roll her sleeves up well above her elbows to do it.

But mostly it's a female dominance/male submission thing with me.

I would love to see some femdom ********** pics, videos, etc where the castratrix has her sleeves rolled up like that.

bhanga2003
02-24-2008, 03:49 AM
www.teethmovie.com
www.twistedsisters.de

bhanga2003
02-24-2008, 03:52 AM
www.slammerstories.net

wukag
02-25-2008, 06:58 AM
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1120348376
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1176957016
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1188022276
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1193908177
http://dkgclub.fastbb.ru/?0-0-0
http://dkgclub.fastbb.ru/?1-0-0-00000050-000-10001-0-1201545871
http://groups.google.com/group/femcan/files
http://www.geocities.com/dkgclub/ghjsfdjjfh8575njhdfjjjgl/
http://www.personalityforge.com/directchat.php?BotID=50601&MID=50592

mick_sl8ter
02-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Too bad there is so much homosexual and 'chick with dick' stuff there.

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1120348376
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1176957016
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1188022276
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/res/archive/1193908177
http://dkgclub.fastbb.ru/?0-0-0
http://dkgclub.fastbb.ru/?1-0-0-00000050-000-10001-0-1201545871
http://groups.google.com/group/femcan/files
http://www.geocities.com/dkgclub/ghjsfdjjfh8575njhdfjjjgl/
http://www.personalityforge.com/directchat.php?BotID=50601&MID=50592
But there were also some cartoons I did like.
These are the cartoons I like best:
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1158423283615.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1157743009852.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1127042960523.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1160140019495.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1146958806287.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1158423500604.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1165503818844.jpg
----------------------------------------------
and these were not bad either:
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1130084967196.jpg
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1130499724654.jpg