PDA

View Full Version : The future of Ballbusting / cbt websites and the duties of Ballbusting fans

arastoo98
10-12-2024, 08:58 AM
Our community cfnm Ballbusting cbt is a very small community that is not supported by anywhere and many people are against it and want this community and its videos and photos to disappear. Unfortunately, the sad thing is that we are doing exactly the same thing and helping them .We have lost many ballbusting producers and mistressess over the years that will never be replaced, such as Elise , Nancy , femaledom.com ...ect , When I spoke with each of them, they complained about the very low income and the lack of support from the fans.Their best-selling videos had an income of less than 200 dollars , which is very low. At least three people should spend time for make a video(With the cameraman)...And the reason for their closure and not working was mostly due to financial issues and some of them said that they did not even get the cost of producing their videos...Now, when the same videos were published for free by profiteers, they were downloaded again and again...This is very sad and unfortunate , I think the number of people in our society is around 100 to 150 thousand people. If we buy $2 per year. I emphasize that we used to buy from them for only 2 dollars a year, many of them would not have closed and now we could enjoy their products.Please let's support our favorite websites and don't let them die. This only makes the opponents of our society happy.Please let's support them by buying their videos and not downloading them for free from upload centers. my friends please think more . This problem has arisen with the emergence of upload centers such as keep2share. Let's stop downloading from them. please tell your ideas , how we can help them ???