Balloney
09-25-2026, 03:27 PM
I've had I don't know how many hundreds (thousands) of ball-spankings over the years. It changed in sensation over time.
20's-
Deep, sharp reverberating pain, hard to tolerate-- grabbing her wrist after a few smacks for a breath. Asked for it if I really wanted an intensified handjob. I might ask for it once a month. Squeezes were overwhelming, but I'd ask for them sometimes too. Had to keep it light.
30's
Declined in intensity, still strong, still could be overpowering, deep sense of ball pain that could potentially feel good if I worked up to it. After a warmup, asked for harder smacks. Could take harder squeezes to get the same result.
40's
Asked for it every handjob. Deep feel-so-good ball pain was a satisfying way to get a more intense sexual experience that felt like an orgasm with a bit of bumped-your-elbow feeling, but in the balls. Was a great way to continue to experience sexual pleasure if I got her to lay off on my penis when I got relatively close to the edge. Penis starts to decline in sensitivity. Hundreds of solid spank blows to the balls makes handjobs intense.
Worked up to intense one nut per pair of finger and thumb squeeze. Used cock ring or ball separator so she could isolate balls to squeeze. Asked her to squeeze with first knuckle and thumb to increase strength and save fatigue of her fingers.... but maximum strength probably too much in this position. Took some of her maximum strength one or two hand squeezes.
Played with ball squeezer toy. Left nut deflated quite a bit, as it is to this day. I've got regrets.
50 Balls start shrinking with age, probably to average circumference. Nut pain is no longer deep. It's a sharp, 'high-pitched' pain, and not that painful either at that.
I've actually not had a lot of ball-spanking for maybe a year, maybe only once or so if that, except patting myself to test sensitivity. Maybe it will be more sensitive. But I miss that deep ball pain to go along with handjobs.
Now, I was asking AI for advice on how to stimulate receptors to feel deep ball pain. It suggested exercising the cremaster muscle-- testicle lifts. I don't know if that will work. I've taken herbs that are supposed to support producing Lutenizing hormones, which tells the balls to make testosterone. I read HCG, the pregnancy hormone can perform the same function. But that requires a doctor's prescription, and I definitely do not need man boobs if that's a side effect. Another poster was on it and he said his balls felt like blue balls. I don't know that I've ever had blue balls, but I'd imagine that might be a 'good' thing for ball busting. Is blue ball busting a 'deep' bust feeling?
I'm trying to keep my balls for testosterone production for health benefits, and for regular sex. The doctor gave me a box of testosterone tubes about three years back. I stopped taking it after ball shrunk. I read testosterone can lead to balls atrophying from not making testosterone, so I'd rather have the permanent stuff. I occasionally take some to help me sleep. I put just a bit in some penis lotion to try to get penis more sensitive. I've also read vibrator and use of vacuum can help with sensitivity, so I'm occasionally using those methods to try to rejuvenate the nerves. I use red light and infrared light on my balls, too, to stimulate the mitochondria. I wonder if e-stim messed that up, too. I tried that, the hard ball squeezes, etc. when I was on the testosterone, probably.
I realize on a few old posters are here who still have accounts who can post. If anyone has tips on how to make ball-pain 'deep' or strong again... or even better yet that excruciating reverberation of pain in my 20's where I'd have to close my legs after a couple of slaps (that's some fun play there), please let me know.
20's-
Deep, sharp reverberating pain, hard to tolerate-- grabbing her wrist after a few smacks for a breath. Asked for it if I really wanted an intensified handjob. I might ask for it once a month. Squeezes were overwhelming, but I'd ask for them sometimes too. Had to keep it light.
30's
Declined in intensity, still strong, still could be overpowering, deep sense of ball pain that could potentially feel good if I worked up to it. After a warmup, asked for harder smacks. Could take harder squeezes to get the same result.
40's
Asked for it every handjob. Deep feel-so-good ball pain was a satisfying way to get a more intense sexual experience that felt like an orgasm with a bit of bumped-your-elbow feeling, but in the balls. Was a great way to continue to experience sexual pleasure if I got her to lay off on my penis when I got relatively close to the edge. Penis starts to decline in sensitivity. Hundreds of solid spank blows to the balls makes handjobs intense.
Worked up to intense one nut per pair of finger and thumb squeeze. Used cock ring or ball separator so she could isolate balls to squeeze. Asked her to squeeze with first knuckle and thumb to increase strength and save fatigue of her fingers.... but maximum strength probably too much in this position. Took some of her maximum strength one or two hand squeezes.
Played with ball squeezer toy. Left nut deflated quite a bit, as it is to this day. I've got regrets.
50 Balls start shrinking with age, probably to average circumference. Nut pain is no longer deep. It's a sharp, 'high-pitched' pain, and not that painful either at that.
I've actually not had a lot of ball-spanking for maybe a year, maybe only once or so if that, except patting myself to test sensitivity. Maybe it will be more sensitive. But I miss that deep ball pain to go along with handjobs.
Now, I was asking AI for advice on how to stimulate receptors to feel deep ball pain. It suggested exercising the cremaster muscle-- testicle lifts. I don't know if that will work. I've taken herbs that are supposed to support producing Lutenizing hormones, which tells the balls to make testosterone. I read HCG, the pregnancy hormone can perform the same function. But that requires a doctor's prescription, and I definitely do not need man boobs if that's a side effect. Another poster was on it and he said his balls felt like blue balls. I don't know that I've ever had blue balls, but I'd imagine that might be a 'good' thing for ball busting. Is blue ball busting a 'deep' bust feeling?
I'm trying to keep my balls for testosterone production for health benefits, and for regular sex. The doctor gave me a box of testosterone tubes about three years back. I stopped taking it after ball shrunk. I read testosterone can lead to balls atrophying from not making testosterone, so I'd rather have the permanent stuff. I occasionally take some to help me sleep. I put just a bit in some penis lotion to try to get penis more sensitive. I've also read vibrator and use of vacuum can help with sensitivity, so I'm occasionally using those methods to try to rejuvenate the nerves. I use red light and infrared light on my balls, too, to stimulate the mitochondria. I wonder if e-stim messed that up, too. I tried that, the hard ball squeezes, etc. when I was on the testosterone, probably.
I realize on a few old posters are here who still have accounts who can post. If anyone has tips on how to make ball-pain 'deep' or strong again... or even better yet that excruciating reverberation of pain in my 20's where I'd have to close my legs after a couple of slaps (that's some fun play there), please let me know.