PDA

View Full Version : Does the size of the balls matter in ballbusting?

Juan
01-22-2003, 08:12 PM
WELL, MI QUESTION IS IF THE SIZE OF THE BALLS MATTERS IN BALLBUSTING?
1)IS IT THE SAME TO KICK A HUGE PAIR OF BALLS, OR KICKING SMALL ONES?EXPLAIN WHT PLEASE.

2)WHEN YOU GIRLS SQUEEZE BALLS, WHAT DO YOU FEEL HAVING OUR MANHOOD ON OUR HANDS.

I HOPE EVERYONE ANSWER ALL THIS

SadisticSara
02-03-2003, 09:48 PM
I voted "Yes", but it only matters a bit.

If they're really tiny they're harder to hit, tend to get away, and are not usually as sensitive.

If they're oversized (enormous), they remind me of the livestock I used to work with in Mexico, though. Fine to ********, but not to play with.

Sooo... big, but not too big.

About your second question: It's about power and control. I like to control a guy absolutely.

A propósito, pronto habrá temas acá escritos en español.
(By the way, soon there will be topics here written in Spanish.)

glasshouses
11-14-2004, 09:47 PM
sarah, what is it that you are doing in your picture that appears with your name?

Trouble
11-15-2004, 12:42 AM
sarah, what is it that you are doing in your picture that appears with your name?
Those are two BALLS in her hand squeezed very tightly. It is one of the reasons why people (like me) would just LOV to meet her. I know she'll make me regret saying that. Well, at least I HOPE so... ;)

A propósito, pronto habrá temas acá escritos en español.
(By the way, soon there will be topics here written in Spanish.)
At last! Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha will be heard soothing the passiones of the babes in the natural language of the Latin lover that Manuel is. No, really.

glasshouses
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
I realize they are balls being squeezed very tightly, but it looks like she has a string in her hand, or is poking them or something?

SadisticSara
11-16-2004, 09:12 PM
I realize they are balls being squeezed very tightly, but it looks like she has a string in her hand, or is poking them or something?
That's a cord / rope that I have in my left hand.
It's yellow, soft & flexible, a bit bigger than the diameter of a pencil.
I use it to slip a noose over the guy's balls and tighten it.
In the pic, I haven't put the noose on yet. Just getting the rope ready.
The guy's lying down.
Then, I can either pull on it while I use my other hand to slap or knuckle-punch the balls -- or tie the loose end to something solid in the direction of his feet but higher up, and use both hands on his balls.
It's great for keeping the balls captive, unprotected and in a handy position for a good workover.
For tying wrists and ankles I use a thicker cord or rope.
The guy's balls look bigger in the picture than they really are because they're closer to the camera.

- Sara :)

Trouble
11-17-2004, 12:17 AM
The guy's balls look bigger in the picture than they really are because they're closer to the camera.
Oh! I just thought you'd gotten a REALLY lucky find...

lookf2000
11-18-2004, 12:41 AM
I voto point 1 too. I think most women would like to see big balls for having fun.
As smaller the balls as lower the pain I think. Sometimes I compare the size of my balls with balls on pictures. I think my size with 4,5cm x 2,5cm are still ok.
Robi

Trouble
11-18-2004, 12:54 AM
I think my size with 4,5cm x 2,5cm are still ok.
(That's 1.75" by 1" for the Americans. Sara is comfortable with the metric system, but Americans have, for years, NOT been able to get the hang of it.)

evilgrl
11-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Size matters. I don't want them small but they can be too big. That just looks gross!

Magnum
11-30-2004, 05:02 PM
OK Evil Girl, I think I can at least speak for all of us guys, please tell us a little about yourself and your ball kicking experiences. Magnum

evilgrl
11-30-2004, 11:21 PM
OK Evil Girl, I think I can at least speak for all of us guys, please tell us a little about yourself and your ball kicking experiences. Magnum

Well hello everyone. I just stubbled across this site by accident this morning and decided to join. I'm 24 and have a lot of experience with kicking balls. I've been kicking since I was about 9 or ten years old. I took a brief hiatus from kicking in High School only to have a cheating BF help me rediscover how fun kicking can be. I mostly been kicking bfs but sometimes get a chance to kick let loose on touchy feely guys at clubs or parties. Well that's it for now.

evilgrl

Trouble
12-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Doesn't sound evil to me; I'd diagnose her as wholesome.

I think, from the comments so far, including those of the resident ballologist, we can conclude that:

1) Bigger (but not too big) balls are more attractive to women who like to boot the things.
2)"Too big" is somwhere around "approaching twice the normal size" (which is made a bit problematic by the dtermined refusal of male genitalia to stop varying in size so much from one man to the next).

The questions as yet unanswered:

1) Do bigger or smaller balls hurt more when busted?
2) Does the size of a man's balls influence how much he wants to be busted?
3) [Most important of all] Is there a correlation between breast size and inclination to bust balls? (I WISH....)

Magnum
12-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Thanks Evilgrl, much appreciated. I hope to hear more from you soon. Maybe you and Sara can double up and really give us a ball kicking (I wish).

evilgrl
12-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Doesn't sound evil to me; I'd diagnose her as wholesome.

I think, from the comments so far, including those of the resident ballologist, we can conclude that:

1) Bigger (but not too big) balls are more attractive to women who like to boot the things.
2)"Too big" is somwhere around "approaching twice the normal size" (which is made a bit problematic by the dtermined refusal of male genitalia to stop varying in size so much from one man to the next).

The questions as yet unanswered:

1) Do bigger or smaller balls hurt more when busted?
2) Does the size of a man's balls influence how much he wants to be busted?
3) [Most important of all] Is there a correlation between breast size and inclination to bust balls? (I WISH....)

1) I don't think the size of balls makes a difference in pain when busted. I just think different men tolerate the pain differently.
2) I've only met one guy that enjoys being kicked. He's on the smallish side.
3)I'm a 34 C take it for what it's worth.

evilgrl

Trouble
12-01-2004, 11:38 PM
...3)I'm a 34 C take it for what it's worth.
Thanks for THAT offer! I'd certainly like to try steering a 34c; you an automatic or a stick shift?

Rest assured, no matter how you like to be driven, Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha will get you there.

evilgrl
12-02-2004, 09:27 PM
like to try steering a 34c; you an automatic or a stick shift?

Obviously I'm an automatic. Only boys are stick shift.

Trouble
12-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Obviously I'm an automatic. Only boys are stick shift.
She SPOKE to me! [Faints]

Er, I mean, good to know that you are ready to drive. Bet you know a good driver doesn't always have her hands on the wheel; she has to be able to handle a stick. And we know that you know when and where to put your feet to keep things on course. Sounds like you're a good driver.

And I like an automatic; that means I can always have at least one hand free.

high_voice
12-07-2004, 04:34 PM
I voted "no" on the does size impact the pain level. (I see that only 11 people have actually voted on this anyway)

Maybe if your trying to kick a guy in the balls and he's got tic tacs for nuts they might be harder to hit...BUT in terms of ball busting when your balls are in a strap like Sara uses or a humbler like I've seen on here it isn't going to matter.

The impact is what is going to hurt and not the size of the testicle.

PunchMyBallsDC
12-08-2004, 07:20 AM
Low-hanging is more important! Mine are average size, and I think it doesn't matter much. What is nice is if they hang down pretty well, so that they are easy to grab ahold of, and they swing well if hit.

play with my plums
12-24-2004, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE]If they're oversized (enormous), they remind me of the livestock I used to work with in Mexico, though. Fine to ********, but not to play with.

[IMG]

Sorry could`nt resist putting this pick in based on what you said. :)
Not into beastiallity or anything, just thought it would be fun for everyone to imagine its you toying with the fate of these two beauties. :D

No I don`t think testicle size matters in ballbusting. I`d like to have an enormous pair of lowhangers myself though, just for my own personal amusment, but I dont think it would be very practical! ;)

spaceclubba
12-24-2004, 11:36 PM
oh my god!
is that an elephant? it must be
lol..yuck

obi
12-28-2004, 04:40 PM
i don't think size matters

only matters the strengh of the kick, if somegirl kicks small balls, it will certainly hurts more than if she pets bigs one , it seems to me evident ;)

spaceclubba
12-29-2004, 07:58 PM
yes, but bigger balls r a much easier target :)

lookf2000
01-26-2005, 08:05 PM
I would love to find more Women in love of all kinds of ballbusting.
To talk is one side - doing the other.
I think the size of balls could cross the strong of pain.

evilgrl
01-26-2005, 09:03 PM
I would love to find more Women in love of all kinds of ballbusting.
To talk is one side - doing the other.
I think the size of balls could cross the strong of pain.

It might just be me but I just can't see ball size making a difference in pain. If anything small balls should hurt more, more concentrated.

evilgrl

Trouble
01-27-2005, 12:19 AM
It might just be me but I just can't see ball size making a difference in pain. If anything small balls should hurt more, more concentrated.
Theory sounds right to me; smaller breasts and penises are more sensitive: same number of nerve endings, but more tightly packed.

leftnut
01-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Large testicles hang lower in the scrotum so they are easier to grab and bust. Little balls in a tight scrotum are easily flattened with a knee or fist against the pubic bone, but they don't swing fre for other kinds of play..

mwbb
02-24-2005, 12:51 AM
ball size dose matter the bigger they are the more it hurts to get them slaped when i have mine tied and swollen they get real big my girlfriend knows thats the best time to bust them

Kwuzaa
02-24-2005, 03:44 AM

evilgrl

Yeah, I think so too, it totally makes sense.
Just think of a car accident between a hummer and a civic...

Trouble
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I think so too, it totally makes sense.
Just think of a car accident between a hummer and a civic...
Wait... Civic's don't have balls...