PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ready For Ballbusting

Gripcrush
01-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Does anyone here like to get "worked up" before starting ballbusting?

I mean, "foreplay" before going into it. I'd like to wrestle a girl naked (she of course would be naked too). I haven't found anyone yet that would like to do that first before the BB starts.

Either that or role-playing or something like that. Never go straight into BB first, I haffta work into it. You know what I mean?

velvetfog
08-16-2004, 10:37 PM
That's a good question. BB is ideally a precursor to sex, but in my case, it usually is not. And no matter what, when it comes down to it, I get pretty nervous. So just going into BB is not that great, although if the woman initiates it with a bit of role playing, that's great.

It would be great to start it off with a bit of pussy eating, because then both our juices would be flowing.

SadisticSara
08-18-2004, 10:26 PM
I tend to agree with the previous posters.

For me, ballbusting is a complement to sex. Not a substitute.

- Sara :)

Matt 7777
08-19-2004, 06:47 AM
Yeah, agree. I think sometimes it's better if there is some kind of reason behind it (ie. wrestling, role playing) other than just for the hell of it.

Some of the best times for me are when my girlfriend and I are in bed and we're mucking about arguing over who's stronger. We'll then wrestle for a bit before she either knees me or grabs me by the balls until I submit (or we're so turned on we can't help but just have to have sex!).

imlost568
08-20-2004, 11:40 AM
I agree that ballbusting is not a substitute for sex. I would rather there be kissing and stuff and softer ballbusting before she goes crazy on my balls

thornapple
09-15-2004, 04:14 PM
My wife likes to make an evening of it. Lots of baby oil and hands-on stretching. She likes them to hang low so she can slap them around. Lot of tease and denial stuff. She works up to hard busting, and that always gets her hot. I never know when a bust may be coming.

thornapple
09-15-2004, 05:02 PM
A few pics or should I not? Let me know if you want more.

velvetfog
09-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah I love to be slowly worked up to a really hard beating. I love it when a woman strts with slapping, then gets in some brutally hard slaps, pretends she didn't know how hard they were. She backs off a few times, but then goes into "demented mode" with severe squeezing, slapping and kicking.

Thornapple, those are some good looking balls. Big ones! Not sure if they're bigger than mine. If you are ever in Toronto, let compare nuts, I mean notes :)

And let's see who can take more punishment without crying Mommy!

thornapple
09-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks. A few more pics.

velvetfog
09-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Great photos! Your lady seems to have a good grip. Your balls look full and healthy. I have always thought that regular beatings and testicle massage and other workouts are very good for the health of the genitals. Have you noticed any improvements. For me, I think a regimen of ball "abuse" improves semen volume and thickness. But I could be wrong.

Trouble
09-16-2004, 06:34 PM
You guys is waaaaay too hard core for my wimpy self. Yowch!

As to increasing sperm/semen volume and thickness: ballbusting does seem to have that effect, but I don't know if it's a sign of good health. Might be that the testes like to unburden themselves after getting racked. Also, anything that turns you on sexually should promote sperm/semen production, so if you are turned on by bb, bb should increase production. I'd speculate that the effect would be even better with a woman who is also a sex partner, soul mate, personal sperm donation storage facility, etc.

Yanno, I have no idea what women would do without us. What would they kick? Each other?

Magnum
09-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Wow! Awsome pics. She has beautiful hands. Do you have any pics of her using her feet on your balls? Keep those pics coming they are great. Thanks. :bananad:

thornapple
09-17-2004, 01:59 PM
Thankf for the feedback. A few more pics.

velvetfog
09-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Trouble, I'm a wimp as I recently revealed on this board. Of course, our definitions are subjective. We should all get together with the females of this board to establish a busting benchmark.

I still think that arousal is not the only factor in spunk volume after BB. Regular BB, in my theory, provides more oxygen rich blood to the balls than they would get without those hard "workouts". Therefore, the balls get better at producing sperm, and more semen is produced to carry the sperm. I would love a long term study to be done on this.

Magnum, she's got pretty feet as well, and from the looks of it, she knows how to use 'em. But check out Thornapple's bull balls. Fantastic. I'd love to go head to head with him in a "who can take the most testicle pain" contest. For fairness, I suggest the same female bust both of us in turns. Come on Sara. Volunteer! It's for a good cause.

Trouble
09-17-2004, 07:59 PM
...how often have you heard a guy say that? ;)

Of the women who like ballbusting (and I think they ALLLLL do), we'd need a select group of volunteers so we could go about determining that BBB (Ball Busting Benchmark).

I'll volunteer for the low end of the scale.

Your theory is as god or better than mine; we need a real ballologist - like Sara!!!!! We need to come up with a slew of new compliments for her, yanno? The same old compliment ("You're into squeezing balls? COOL! Wannah squeeze mine? I promise I'll love you for, like, ever or something.") has got to be wearing off.

Could always use my handy-dandy Sweet Nothing Generator:

"Yo. Sadistic Sara. I wanna make like you're my favourite book, turn your pages slowly, and read you through and through."

Hunh. No wonder i stopped using that thing.

ballbusted69
10-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Hi there,

I also like to be wrestled before a good busting. But I do not need to be necessarily nude or my female opponent must not be nude either. Sometimes it also just happens in a wrestling match, allthough not agreed to before. I usually open my defense down there to make such a blow or knee possible. Some gals just love it when they are on the loosing side and get aware of this 'illegal' shot.