PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Videos Made For FREE

Gripcrush
02-05-2003, 08:47 PM
This is an idea that I came up with, and I'd like to throw it out and see what kind of response I'd get.

I have a camcorder, and if anyone would like for me to videotape them getting "busted", I would gladly do it for free! My reward would be to be the director and control the action. I would NOT interfere in any other way; I've seen enough of these videos to know what to do. All you have to do is find the girl and set up the location - I'll be there with my camcorder and lots of tape! I do ask that you submit to me some sort of a "script" so that we can decide how to shoot what you want - after all, this is your big moment and you can view it over and over again on videotape that I shoot.

Good idea, bad idea or what? BTW, the tape is yours after the shoot!

kickmethere2000
02-05-2003, 09:35 PM
I'd love to take part in this. Any women in this forum interested in kicking me in the balls? We have a cameraguy willing to videotape it. I dont care you can have some of your female friends join in. If interested please E-mail me at kickmethere_2000@yahoo.com and then we can contact Gripcrush and get this thing going.

___
03-28-2005, 07:26 PM
While you 2 guys were dreaming about it, member Tamakeri actually DID that. Or at least something similar.

Look up his new website.
Actions speak louder than words.
There are those who DO, and those who DREAM. Combining the 2 is superior.

You can go back to sleep now.

Julie18nz
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
pity I dont live on teh East Coast of the US, or I would definately be up for a good kicking session :)

Those members who just want to post negative posts in someones thread, should really keep their opinions to themselves. This is a great POSITIVE board, I would hate to see it sink to a slanging and put down board like so many other BB Boards seem to have sunk to :)

me_no_wimp
04-01-2005, 06:34 AM
Julie, this is another "bumped" topic. That original post was made 2 years ago.