PDA

View Full Version : Do balls get used to it?

TenderBalls
02-23-2003, 09:33 PM
I have heard from some people that if you get hit in the nuts enough they will eventually become less sensitive. How about it? Is this at all true or was the guy who told me this just trying to defend his battered ego?

raziel
02-27-2003, 07:35 AM
In my experience one might build a tolerance for the pain, meaning you may be able to take more. just my opinion....

SadisticSara
05-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Actually, if testicles are physically damaged by accidents, ballbusting, torture, etc., they do become less sensitive.

They also diminish in size if that happens.

If yours are starting to get noticably smaller, you've been overdoing it and should lay off getting them busted for a few months to let them recover.

Otherwise, they won't recover and may get damaged further.
That would result not only in having smaller testicles, but also in a diminished libido (lower sex drive) due to lower levels of testosterone being produced.

If THAT happens, you should see a medical doctor to have your testosterone level tested.
If necessary, you would then be prescribed supplemental testosterone indefinitely. That would normalize your sex drive, but your testicles would remain small.

Lesson: Rule number one says that ballbusting should never be so severe as to cause any permanent damage!

I'm NOT a medical doctor but I've studied medicine and was a licenced veterinary assistant in Mexico (where I was born).
- As a side note, just in case you're interested, I'm experienced in administering testosterone injections to "tired" studs and also well experienced in several techniques of ********** (of livestock, in Mexico).

- Sara.

Guitar Man
07-01-2004, 11:44 PM
wow sara. you know your balls. or our balls. whichever way you look at it.

___
03-31-2005, 09:57 PM
I'll agree with Sara.
Before I read what she wrote, I was just going to say that no -- balls don't get used to it.

cris127
04-25-2005, 12:08 AM
wow sara. you know your balls. or our balls. whichever way you look at it.

Yeah, and it's really hot! Man, I need to find a hot young ballbusting med student for myself.... ;)