PDA

View Full Version : men, ashamed of your testicles

TenderBalls
02-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Alright, I know that all the guys here enjoy getting busted but are any of you ashamed of your testicles the way I am about mine? I mean they are just so pathetic. One tiny little hit and a man is doubled over in agony. Does this fact make anyone else think that men are inferior to women, or am I just overreacting?

Gripcrush
02-26-2003, 05:22 PM
tenderballs,

I guess for me, as for most guys here, it is the element of danger. That danger mixed with pleasure.

Nobody likes pain (well, at least I don't). For me it's the expectation of danger that something might happen to your balls. I have a fantasy that I harass a female and instead of her leaving, she either kicks me in the balls or uses her hand and squeezes me in the balls hard. Now of course, this is ONLY a fantasy; I would never do it in real life for fear of losing my job or something unexpected. Still it is a fantasy I like.

So for me, some danger - also that aggressive female, which I have yet to find in real life.

___
03-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Alright, I know that all the guys here enjoy getting busted but are any of you ashamed of your testicles the way I am about mine? I mean they are just so pathetic. One tiny little hit and a man is doubled over in agony. Does this fact make anyone else think that men are inferior to women, or am I just overreacting?
Ashamed? Pathetic?
You're just overreacting, in my opinion.

You think that having balls makes men inferior?
Then why haven't you taken drastic steps to remedy the situation?
Logically, in your mind, you'd be superior without testicles.

Makes no sense to me though.
I'd say you're overreacting!

Knave
03-30-2005, 11:51 AM
I've never felt inferior to anyone for any reason. The balls are actually a source of pride for me. I like the shape of them, the size of them, I even take some pride in how much kicking I can take if I'm in the mood. I can understand that feelings of inferiority can add to the arousal experienced in power play, but honestly I think it's unhealthy to feel that way around the clock. Yeah, you've got nuts, don't look down on yourself for it, enjoy them! That's what they're there for! :)

-Knave