PDA

View Full Version : Some Advise to Femdoms on Ballbusting!

AdviceToKickDud
02-25-2003, 11:29 PM
Hello.

I want to give you girls some good advise on Ball busting, to try to increase the amount of pleasure (or pain) that you bring the men that you Ballbust. Okay. First thing is, Corner them into a wall. Then, Grab their Package, and stretch it upward slowly, but firmly. Try not to cause too much pain here. Then, Grab the Testi, and Squeeze them Slowly and gently a few times, to test his reactions. Then, Knee him a few times, gradually increasing speed and strength, until u are in a swift movement of Strong kicks. This should have him in Some pain, but this is not all. Then, you Strip his pants and underwear off only. (leave shirt on) and Have a girl Sit on his face. Then, Grab his testicles, and Twist them Slowly. Gradually increase speed, and then once you are at as far as they will go, Grab and pull them Extremely hard, in a rapid motion. Go back and fourth Pulling downward and upward. Then, Put him down on the ground, and Grab them, and Pick him up by his balls. This will take two girls, so have 1 supporting his scrotum, and the other Squeezing her mind out of his balls. Then once this is over, stand him up and give him a few kicks from behind. Then, set him on the ground and Step on them (firmly) with a bare foot. Then, Repeat the squeezing and pulling process. When you are finishing up, Lean him up against a wall, grab his balls, and pull them toward the floor AS HARD AS YOU CAN. This should have him whelping for breath. Then, scoot him away the wall, and have a female dom Grab his scrotum and pull from behing (just scrotum not balls) and then give him a few knees of that. Then, strip him naked once more, put him on the ground, and Stand between his legs. Have 1 girl sit on his stomach, and use your weight to Pull on his balls using your legs this time. Then eaze up with some kneeing and fisting, then send him home. Believe me, from my experience, This is the most effective and painful thing you can do to a man. I Ensure you that this will do the trick. Thanks! PS: Anyone who attempts this, Please email me at david_umina@hotmail.com with pictures, and details! Thanks!

___
03-28-2005, 07:31 PM
PS: Anyone who attempts this, Please email me at david_umina@hotmail.com with pictures, and details! Thanks!
Selfish, selfish!
You should have asked them to post the details and pictures here.
Isn't this forum for sharing stuff like that?