PDA

View Full Version : castratrix

wannabe-eunuch
06-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Im interested in finding a girl to ******** me for the fun of it. does anyone know of someone who is interested?

zbickle
06-15-2003, 09:41 PM
SORRY DON'T KNOW ANYONE

SadisticSara
05-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Sounds like fun to me.

BUT...

It also sounds illegal !

I don't know much about American law though.

Oh well... *sigh*

- Sara.

Bakuryu
10-06-2004, 05:30 PM
sounds like fun? so you would do it if it was legaly?^^
in what way ;)

SadisticSara
10-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Sure!
I'd love to have a pair of real testicle earrings!

- Sara :)

Trouble
10-07-2004, 01:45 AM
Sure!
Erm... (Crosses legs.)

Would definitely be illegal in United States or canada even with permission. Would also be potentially life-threatening. Painful, too.

(Crosses legs even higher) Someone tell Sara to stop looking at me like that.

Um... So I'd leave ********** fantasies strictly to the realm of fantasy.

Magnum
10-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Are you sure your not confusing fantasy and reality? If she cuts your balls off it will be the last time you know. No more fun with your balls. I'm sure you could "pretend" and still make it fun for both of you. I have fantasies of a women stomping on and crushing my balls so my wife will pretend to or act like she is going to or even tell me she is going to but not really do it.

gary198
10-07-2004, 07:13 PM
Why would you want to be *********? I thought the whole idea was to have your balls busted. No balls, no bust.

Trouble
10-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Why would you want to be *********? I thought the whole idea was to have your balls busted. No balls, no bust.

Yeah, that would suck if women couldn't render me a drooling, writhing, lump of protoplasm full of pain and -- WAIT! What am I saying?!?

You mean all I have to do is have a ********** and then my friends can't kick my balls any more? YES! I'll be as invulnerable as... well, as a chick! What a fantastic idea!Pure genius!

Now to work up a line to use to get a ballbusting friend to go for the knife... How about, "Oh, by the way, baby-babe, I think I caught syphillis from yo' mutha; might wannah get yo' female thangies looked at."

Dozo_1st
10-10-2004, 06:46 PM
What you need is a sadistic female surgeon! She could arrange this for you without an anaesthetic. Maybe she even knows female sadistic anaesthesiologists? And she could fake some medical reason to take off your balls. Totally legit and you get what you want! Time for Sara to open up her sadistic network and join the operation!

Knock urselves out!

Dozo

P.S. Don't forget to post the pics for free (since I am not a member...)

imlost568
10-10-2004, 11:19 PM
thats just pushin the limit

Magnum
10-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Here's a site for you after your **********-

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

LondonCANm4strapon
09-16-2005, 03:50 AM
I know of two qualified people who will do this, one near Dallas and the other near Toronto, Canada. Do some research about the side effects of this irrevocable procedure. If you are still interested, let me know and I will act to liase serious parties.

The Rani
09-16-2005, 04:01 AM
He made his request over 2 years ago. I don't look like he's posted here in well over a year. Maybe he's fulfilled his wishes or he died trying.

Tamakeri
09-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes, that was the only post he ever made and Sara cleaned house and trashed all long-time non-posters early this year. That account doesn't exist anymore.

Castratrix's pet
09-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Just as my username implies, I would love to be a castratrix's pet, I would love to be the personal eunuch pet of a beautiful castratrix. A beautiful woman, tall, physically strong and atheletic, prefers or often seems to wear long sleeve shirts worn with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I would love for her to perform ********** surgery on me removing my testicles and for my manhood to be surgically destroyed at her hands. Then I would love to spend the rest of my eternal existence personally serving her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet and worshipping her as Goddess.

Probably what I need to find is a dominant and perhap at least somewhat sadistic woman surgeon or woman veterinarian. But she would probably be concerned about her medical or veterinary license if she ********* me.

My best bet might be a woman with a farm or ranch background where she herself has actually ********* male farm or ranch animals. She would have the skill and experience, perhaps even the place to do it and even the surgical instruments to do it with. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who would enjoy rolling up her sleeves and surgically ********** me, then would really enjoy making me be her personal eunuch pet.

Is there a woman or does anyone know a woman who has actually done some castrations on male farm or ranch animals? Have you done it by cutting the testicles out surgically, have you ever done it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? If there is a woman who has done actual farm or ranch castrations I would like to know all about this. She is probably my best chance.

Macra
09-30-2005, 03:11 PM
A guy called Ian Hackett used to run ‘The Neutering News’. This site moved around a bit (probably as a result of its content). The last time I saw it was a yahoo group ‘groups.yahoo.com/group/theneuteringnews’. I can still pull this up in a google search but yahoo to not list the group anymore. Ian would be a great source of info for you if you can find him. Do a search for ‘Ian Hackett castration’ on google and you’ll pull up alsorts. Sadly, most the links are long-since dead. As I remember, there used to be some audio stuff of women talking about how they’d really like to take a guys nuts and I think some of the guys in the scene did manage to fulfil their fantasy.
Take care dude,
Mac

Castratrix's pet
10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Are there any women or girls who have actually done castrations on a farm or ranch? Any who have done it wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows?

I know male farm and ranch animals are *********, and there are times the person on the farm or ranch who does the ********** is a woman or a girl.

I'd love to see some photos or videos of a woman or a girl on a farm or ranch doing that, especially in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I'd just like to see an actual ********** being performed by a woman or a girl wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and watch her as she cuts out the testicles and the male's manhood is destroyed at her hands. I want to imagine myself as the male she is **********.

Anyone know of any pics or videos like this? If anyone has any please post them here or send them to me. Thanks.

Castratrix's pet
10-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Are there any photos or videos of a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows? I like to see a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt and to watch her rolling up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows imagining she is getting ready to ******** me. I especially love to see a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and to imagine she is ********** me.

There are very few photos or videos out there of women with their sleeves rolled up.

If anyone has any photos or videos like this especially with the woman in very dominant poses please post them here or send them to me. Thanks.

Macra
10-02-2005, 03:16 PM
I very much doubt anybody here has, or cares about, pictures of women with their sleeves rolled up. Seven of seven of your posts here are all about what YOU want. Never a word of thanks if anybody tries to help. Why not give something back? Please post some relevant material.
Respectfully,
Mac

Castratrix's pet
10-02-2005, 03:25 PM
I am seeking a castratrix for marriage and permanent eternal relationship of Mistress/Goddess and her slave/worshipper.

I am a submissive 50 year old single white male seeking a beautiful young castratrix who will ******** me and have that kind of relationship with me for the rest of my life. Even a young woman on a farm or ranch who has actually done the castrations on male farm or ranch animals, has the knowledge and skill to do it, and would be willing to ******** me for real and have that kind of permanent relationship with me.

I've thought a lot about this. I want to be surgically *********, to hav my testicles surgically removed at the hands of a beautiful young woman and to then serve her for the rest of my life as her very own personal eunuch slave.
I her to perform the ********** like it is in my fantasies, me in a lone sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms completely covered in long sleeves, Her in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

If there is a beautiful young woman who would really do this please answer this. This is a very very big step for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please tell me why you would ******** me and in detail how you would do it.
Please describe what you look like, hair color length and style, eye color, complexion, height and figure, approximate age, left handed or right handed, describe in detail your personality and what you're like.

Please describe the long sleeve shirt you would wear to do it, describe how you would roll up your sleeves and how high above your elbows you would roll them up to.

What will it be like for me while you are performing the ********** on me? Please describe what it will be like, will I have an erection, will I feel much pain how much will it hurt, will I cum will you masturbate me while you are performing the ********** and why would you do that and what will it be like?
Will I be afraid feel total fear and panic? Will I feel sexual arousal and sexual feelings? What will it be like for me physically, emotionally, and sexually while you are performing the ********** on me?

Please describe your ********** technique. Please describe in detail the procedure you will perform on me. Also, how long will it take you to perform the ********** surgery on me?

Please describe what the effects will be, what I will be and what I will be like after you ******** me and why I'll be that way.

Most important of all, please describe in detail what it will be like for me personally serving you as your personal eunuch slave? What will our relationship be like, what will it be like for me spending the rest of my life and existence personally serving and worshipping you as your very own personal eunuch slave ********* at your hands?

I really want this, but like I said it is a very very big step for me, the biggest.
If there is a young woman who would really do this to me I hope she will answewr this and answer all my questions here please, I really need to know and to hear from such a woman.

Thank you.

Macra
10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Get real!

There he goes again! :autogun

Please tell me why you would ******** me
Because you're beginning to piss me off! :machine:

Trouble
10-03-2005, 02:57 AM
Whale, now we'uns got us a problem: a VERY specific fantasy that is just uncommon enough that ain't nobody gonnah touch it any more'n they would try to pet a rattlesnake.

We had one member here who used to ******** farm animals. She said she would never ******** a human, because she was a sadist, not insane. That is to say, what yer askin' for is fer someone t'risk their personal freedom n' stuff. Whether yew consent or not can be immaterial to the authorities.

Lemme explain this to yew in terms we use on mah ranch: ain't nobody gunna touch yer fantasy with a ten-meter cattle prod. That's an "old sayin'" down here in Crawdad. Now, Ah got me a disaster recovery effort t'git back to, plus a couple-few wars on foreign soil, and mah lunch should be arriving soon, and that's a durn full schedule, that is.

-The Prez
http://www.whitehouse.org/

J T
10-03-2005, 05:34 AM
Jeez Trouble you shouldnt be so discouraging to the fellow. If he keep on this persistently. I'm about ready for a vacation. Too bad I cut all the long curly hair off about a year ago. However we'll be ok with all the other requirements. My wifes got lots of great lingerie. I'm extremely strong and willing to try as hard as I can to speak real soft and sexy. Mom even sent me a few new western shirts not long ago (since I work in Alaska part of the time. It's still too warm for long sleeves). So I'll have to roll them up 3 maybe 4 rolls of the cuff, as too not get it too messed up. Since the effort is only to help this poor fellow, i will work as quickly as possible (Should be a very invigorating experience for him). Due to my lack of knowledge about anethesia, we can slice, snip and sew pretty quick. Or we can just close the wound with ceyenne pepper dust. this was super for the barn cats, cause if you got your hnead shoved in a cowboy boot, then mom knelt on the ground and held the boot with her knees. It was sure best to clot the blood and throw the boot cat and all so you got away without claws.

If he's got a decent income, Maybe i'll ask the other half if there are enough chores to keep it busy on 2nd shift. It seems that I never get low in the "to do" department.

Macra
10-03-2005, 06:15 AM
There’s probably no such thing as a “beautiful young castratrix” outside of the fantasy of a select few males. But lets just suppose that there was one and that she liked to roll up the sleeves of her long-sleeved shirt as she went about her business on the ranch where she neutered animals on a daily basis just for the pure fun of it........ Even in the highly unlikely event that she existed what would she see in a “50-year old single white male” who is only interested in what HE wants?

As I said – GET REAL!

If I were you, I’d take up J T on his offer. Its likely to be the best you’re ever gonna get!
Restrainedly,
Mac

Troubled
10-05-2005, 02:38 AM
ENOUGH ABOUT PET ALREADY!

Hey Mac - Don’t ruin the fantasies of us pensioners!

I am also seeking a castar… casteri….casix….. lady-ball-cutter to worship. I am an 89-year old incontinent, white male seeking a young and stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter who will take my nads and look after me. I’ve dreamed about this for… like EVER! In my fantasy situation, my balls are stuck in the suction cup arm of a lady Dalek. I have broken her ray gun thing. This means she cannot shoot me. She is REAL pissed at me for breaking her ray gun thing. The stunningly beautiful lady-ball-cutter comes, scalpel in hand, to rescue me. She is wearing a short fur coat, leg warmers and nothing else (Jeeze I just came in my pants thinking about it.......... oh no its OK I only pissed myself).

Is there a stunningly beautiful woman on this forum who shares my fantasy? This will be a monumental stride for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please describe the situation in detail. Focus on ME cos I wanna hear it from MY perspective. Tell me about how you unbutton your fur coat before taking on the Dalek. Please describe how gorgeous you are and give me your telephone number. Tell me about how good it will feel for me.

I REALLY want this so lets talk it over in some detail.

Thanks.

oldphart
10-06-2005, 11:31 AM
I once had a lady convince me that she was going to ******** me - a Total MindF__K,
that was one of the most terrifying and exciting evenings of my life.

Troubled
10-06-2005, 05:30 PM
I once had a lady convince me that she was going to ******** me - a Total MindF__K,
that was one of the most terrifying and exciting evenings of my life.Our Sara used to get a kick outa this see post at http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4711&postcount=2 in the ********** thread. I have to admit I get a real kick outa the thought that a woman would like to part me from my conkers. The reality would be sumthing different tho’

Castratrix's pet
10-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Does anyone have any pictures or videos/videoclips they can post here showing a girl or woman dressed and posed as a castratrix?

Castratrix's pet
10-21-2005, 02:54 PM
To me the woman surgeon is God! The woman veterinarian is God! A woman on a farm or ranch where she herself does the ********** when it's time to do that, she is God! Any girl or woman who has actually rolled up her sleeves and performed a ********** or castrations, that girl or woman is God!

I will personally serve and worship forever as Goddess the girls or woman who rolls up her sleeves and actually performs the ********** on me. The girl or woman who personally cuts out my testicles and at whose hands my manhood is destroyed, she will have my balls, my soul, and my very being forever as her very own.

DC128
10-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Sure!

- Sara :)

Hey ma sei italiana x caso?

Castratrix's pet
10-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Since this thread is about the castratrix or castratrices, a woman or women who ******** men, please describe in detail your ultimate castratrix.

Hair color length and style, eye color, complexion, height, figure, approximate age, left handed or right handed, how she would dress, what her personality is like how she is as a person, etc.

Is there a female celebrity you think would make an excellent castratrix or that you would like to be ********* by, perhaps a woman doctor from a medical drama on television, etc?

If there is a woman here who feels she would make an excellent castratrix and she wants to describe herself please do.

Since this thread is about the castratrix I thought it would be interesting to find out what members views and perceptions are of the ultimate castratrix.

Castratrix's pet
10-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know of sites on the internet about castratrices, women who ******** men and femdom ********** fantasies? Looking for stories, pictures, and videos.

I know about Eunuch.org and some of the sites on Yahoo. But are there others?

Castratrix's pet
10-31-2005, 02:39 PM
In the Femaledom.com forum in the thread "spirituality and religion in female domination" if you read my post of October 31, 2005.

I think what I'm seeking through marriage, ********** and a permanent Mistress/slave Goddess/worshipper relationship with a castratrix is a form of something from certain very ancient Goddess worshipping cultures known as "Hieros Gamos" or "Sacred Marriage", where a man, usually a shaman or a man of some kind of rank in society was symbolically married to The Goddess through actual marriage to the High Priestess.

In a number of those cultures the man who was married or united in this way with The Goddess was also ********* and his male organs and his male blood shed when he was ********* was sacrificed to The Goddess. The ********** and sacrifice was performed by the High Priestess to whom he was married, and the High Priestess was believed to be the living embodiment of The Goddess Herself.

I think I'm seeking some kind of sacred union or marriage to The Goddess through actual marriage to a castratrix and ********** at her hands.

What I think I'm seeking through that is to create and maintain the same balances and the same things those ancient cultures were seeking through those rites.

Would appreciate any comments on this especially from women.

A Rill
10-31-2005, 03:46 PM
Would appreciate any comments on this especially from women.
you should search for is a good shrink :pShe has a point ya know.

Castratrix's pet
11-17-2005, 09:49 AM
From the replies to this thread I guess there are no castratrixs here.

I guess then that there are no women here who would like to roll up her sleeves and cut a man's nuts out then make him be her personal eunuch slave personally serving her forever.

If my guess is wrong then please correct me on that.

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2005, 12:03 PM
If a man wants to know what a castratrix would do to him and how, go to this site.

cvm.msu.edu/courses/vm557/surgery. I also got to it by going to Google Images and typing in CVM SURGERY

It takes you to a video called "dog **********" which shows a veterinarian ********** a male dog. A man would be ********* the same way.

The veterinarian in the video is a man, but I turned off the volume. I also found some photos of a beautiful woman's face. I enlarged them so her face took up the whole computer screen. I looked at the woman's face deep into her eyes, then I went to the video and watched it enlarged full screen imagining the woman was doing that to me. Just as the last testicle was cut off I went back to the photo of the woman looking into her eyes so that I went from the scene where the last testicle was cut off to looking into the face and eyes of the woman I was imagining was doing this to me. It was perhaps as close as you could come on a computer to what it's really like.

Perhaps a castratrix could view the video and tells us if that is how she does it and how long it takes her to do a **********.

Castratrix's pet
11-18-2005, 12:52 PM
The more I think about it, the more I want to be a Castratrix's personal slave/pet. I feel my purpose in life is to be the personal slave/pet of the Castratrix at whose hands my testicles are surgically removed and my manhood is destroyed.

Is there a Castratrix who would ******** and have me?

Castratrix's pet
11-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I have an inner and personal spirituality that says "God is Female and The Castratrix is God," and this is part of what guides me in the direction I'm going.

Castratrix's pet
11-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Natali please answer the questions I have asked here please. I really want to know how you do it and what it is like for the man while you are ********** him. I want to know what it is really like for a man laying there looking up at you while you ******** him and his manhood is being destroyed at your hands. Please. Thank you.

I am seeking a castratrix for marriage and permanent eternal relationship of Mistress/Goddess and her slave/worshipper.

I am a submissive 50 year old single white male seeking a beautiful young castratrix who will ******** me and have that kind of relationship with me for the rest of my life. Even a young woman on a farm or ranch who has actually done the castrations on male farm or ranch animals, has the knowledge and skill to do it, and would be willing to ******** me for real and have that kind of permanent relationship with me.

I've thought a lot about this. I want to be surgically *********, to hav my testicles surgically removed at the hands of a beautiful young woman and to then serve her for the rest of my life as her very own personal eunuch slave.
I her to perform the ********** like it is in my fantasies, me in a lone sleeve shirt with my sleeves down and my arms completely covered in long sleeves, Her in a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

If there is a beautiful young woman who would really do this please answer this. This is a very very big step for me so I need to know the following in detail.

Please tell me why you would ******** me and in detail how you would do it.
Please describe what you look like, hair color length and style, eye color, complexion, height and figure, approximate age, left handed or right handed, describe in detail your personality and what you're like.

Please describe the long sleeve shirt you would wear to do it, describe how you would roll up your sleeves and how high above your elbows you would roll them up to.

What will it be like for me while you are performing the ********** on me? Please describe what it will be like, will I have an erection, will I feel much pain how much will it hurt, will I cum will you masturbate me while you are performing the ********** and why would you do that and what will it be like?
Will I be afraid feel total fear and panic? Will I feel sexual arousal and sexual feelings? What will it be like for me physically, emotionally, and sexually while you are performing the ********** on me?

Please describe your ********** technique. Please describe in detail the procedure you will perform on me. Also, how long will it take you to perform the ********** surgery on me?

Please describe what the effects will be, what I will be and what I will be like after you ******** me and why I'll be that way.

Most important of all, please describe in detail what it will be like for me personally serving you as your personal eunuch slave? What will our relationship be like, what will it be like for me spending the rest of my life and existence personally serving and worshipping you as your very own personal eunuch slave ********* at your hands?

I really want this, but like I said it is a very very big step for me, the biggest.
If there is a young woman who would really do this to me I hope she will answewr this and answer all my questions here please, I really need to know and to hear from such a woman.

Thank you.

Natali1970rr
12-17-2005, 09:47 AM
********** men, please!

gary198
12-17-2005, 07:12 PM
I can't believe this. This is a BALLBUSTING forum. It stands to reason that if there are no balls, then no BALLBUSTING. If he wants **********, I suggest doing a Google or Dogpile search and leaving us alone. That would be a great Christmas present.

gektuup
12-18-2005, 04:19 PM
hey natali i would like to have a chat with you

Snoodle
12-19-2005, 10:30 AM
I can't believe this. This is a BALLBUSTING forum. It stands to reason that if there are no balls, then no BALLBUSTING. If he wants **********, I suggest doing a Google or Dogpile search and leaving us alone. That would be a great Christmas present.

You're by no means obligated to read his posts. If it bothers you so much, ignor it and move on. If it's not supposed to be here, it'll be handled. Otherwise, live and let live.

binutts
03-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I to wish to be a eunuch. ********* after a heavy busting by the mistriss:bananajum

Castratrix's pet
05-24-2006, 11:25 AM
castratrix And Goddess Goddess And Castratrix

Colin
05-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Which one of the two is the castratrarer.. casitrate…catsreatri.. lady ball cutter?

Castratrix's pet
05-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Either of them could be the castratrix in my fantasy, though the first one the lady on the left, there's something about the way she's standing and how she has her sleeves rolled up, and her expression. She just looks more like she's ready to perform surgery, more like a woman who is about to perform a **********.

dclett
05-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Pet, other people have mentioned this before, but if you're serious about finding a castratrix, posting here won't get you anyplace. It will only frustrate you.

The boards are now back up at eunuch.org. If you're not active there, I'd really encourage you to take a look. Fulfilling your fantasy is going to be tough, but you've got a much better shot at meeting your castratrix there than here.

-dclett

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 07:26 PM
yes dclett is right

male4her2cut
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Thought I'd post this just in case it catches the attention of the right person. Being upper middle aged, I'd love to lose my sex drive and as such be *********. But as a final sexual experience I'd want a woman to do it. Here's the chance to get those earrings you've always wanted :D
male4her2cut@yahoo.com

sduyck_2001
06-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Since the testicles are not removed it could be the ultimate in ball busting.
Any women willing to use a burdizzo.

luca Italia
06-13-2007, 11:36 AM
sempre tutte interessate, tutte curiose o pronte a ZACCC
eccomi, nord italia 27 anni, x mistress decise
ciao

mick_sl8ter
06-13-2007, 03:18 PM
:) Actually I do enjoy reading castratrix pet posts.

Many people get very aggressive here when the topic is **********.
I dont like ********** either... I mean who does likes his balls cut off.

But the way he describes women doing it , is actually quite erotic.
I mean that is what femdom is all about isnt it ? Women handling balls !

I LOVE women handling balls... grabbing it, pulling it, sqeezing it, why not ******** the balls ?

:D Its just all great !

(I hope this comes up first when you search google for : "balls... grabbing it, pulling it, sqeezing it" ) LOL

peo
06-13-2007, 05:38 PM
I d'ont apreciat ********** fetish, but i prefer simulation and fotomanipulation of this.

Castratrix's pet
06-15-2007, 05:09 PM
The castratrix preparing to cut a man's nuts out. She has her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and she is tieing her shirt tail so it is out of her way.

luca Italia
06-16-2007, 02:42 AM
i'm a boy, i love a **********, i search a girl for cut my balls
27 y, nord italia, i travel too
see you

Hasta
06-25-2007, 12:38 PM
I like the idea of fantasy ********** but I think it is the same as ballbusting as for as the attraction goes. The turn-on is the domination and spirit of the girl...not the act. Ballbusting, I want. **********, I want to think about or be threatened with...not have it done.

Course, historical accounts where women perform ********** (like Native Americans after a battle) do turn me on too.

WannaBe
07-05-2007, 06:07 AM
wouldn't be enough kick to know she could do it??
a lot of female veterinarians do it on animals every week.

i think, some time after the nuts are gone the interest is also gone - end of worshipping.

peniisus
07-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Hello ladies and fellow slaves

I have a 'thing' for eastern harems ( you know scantily clad girls in veils laid out on couches eating turkish delight all day)

Its a tough job being a eunuch in there but someones's got to do it. And in my kinky fantasy that's me!

What is missing is a strict Madam of the 'deprived' ones. she's a real stickler for obedience and putting saucy eunuchs who are too big for their balls in their place.

'Her most gracious Madam' has a snappy little whip called a 'yash' to assist and control her charges.

Are there any Madams to be who would like to enjoy sceneing and acting out the delights of the harem.

Make an unspanked naughty eunuch happy and contact me for cyber fun and play.

Dualing Banjo
07-29-2007, 09:46 AM
There are very few UK based women here (Agnetha and BBP). I think both are spoken for. You'd be best off sticking an advert in on the BDSM site www.informedconsent.co.uk

I've had 4 different girls bust me from there :thumbup but you'll have to go about it carefully.