PDA

View Full Version : Great ballbusting fun with a pro dom.

ekim mi ih
06-09-2003, 07:07 PM
I have just returned home from an incredible, first time ever, ballbusting experience. I've been whining and complaining that there are no serious women from the many Yahoo ballbusting groups where I posted my requests for females to ballbust me, only receiving curious replies. I also said I wasn't crazy about the idea of paying a pro dom just to kick me in the balls. But, dying to get my balls racked for the first time by a woman, I surfed the net and then contacted a lovely Dominatrix in the Toronto area here in Canada, who had long beautiful legs by the name of Carma. I asked her if she does any ballbusting, said yes, and was very surprised when she told me that very few pro doms ballbust. I mentioned that I have never been hit in the groin before,(other than landing on the bar of my bike when I hit a curb when I was ten years old, thirty-four years ago) and that the whole thing might be over with just one kick. She asked me how sensitive I was, if, when I squeeze my balls do I feel much pain? I told her that I have never squeezed my balls before and wasn't about to. We then talked some more, and after a pleasant conversation, I agreed to see her. I'm very glad I did because the whole experience was wild, from the first second she opened the door appearing in a very short low-cut black dress, and found myself staring at her long smooth bare legs, legs that seemed to go on forever wearing black strapped high heels, and much taller than I was expecting. My heart was slamming into my chest. Those legs are going to kill me! ---- I'm going to break it off here because I find long posts are sometimes hard on the eyes and a little difficult to read --- The good stuff? Coming up next.

ekim mi ih
06-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Carma reminds me of that Russian girl in a sample mpeg "Russian Rupture" from Velvet Kick. Same body and all legs. Very strong looking legs. There are no smiling pics of Carma in her website, and from reading about the sessions she offers, I don't think many men leave smiling either. She would certainly give Sadistic Sara a run for her money from some of the stories she told me. I'd love to see the both of them square off on some poor male. But smile and laugh she did, everytime she'd kick or knee me in the balls. Not a cruel laugh, sometimes a schoolgirl kind of giggle, sometimes just a chuckle, but most of the time laughing, a throw back your head, having a grand old time sort of laugh. I love watching mpegs of women having fun while ballbusting. I hit the jackpot with Carma. And I love the way she would smile at me, eyes sparkling, and surprise me with a kick in the balls. She is sneaky quick. She is so easy to talk to that I didn't realize she was setting me up for a kick. She had other ways to distract my attention and I paid for it with an unsuspecting kick or knee to the groin. I still can't believe I'm that dumb to keep falling for it all the time. But, she is in excellent physical condition and has lightening like reflexes. ---I've gotten way ahead of my story here, I really should start at the begining when I first stepped through the door. And I'll tell you why she said to me, "Come on, I haven't made you kiss the floor yet" ---last part coming up.

ekim mi ih
06-15-2003, 06:22 AM
An old girlfriend once told me with a giggle she would cut my balls off if she ever caught me cheating. That's usually the only thing the average girl thinks about as far as the topic of "men's balls" go. Listening to a Dominatrix describing her sessions of cbt in a nonchalant manner is something different altogether. This Dominatrix absolutely loves having a pair of balls to play with. She told me that testicles can take a lot more pain than I thought. Again I reminded her that, this being my first bust, a few light kicks and knees would be a good enough introduction for me to ballbusting. I also told her I would like to keep my pants on and my hands and arms free, since she was making several suggestions to spice up my first ballbust. And a short time later the moment of truth had finally arrived. In the next room, having taken off her shoes and standing in her bare feet facing me, this tall busty Dominatrix who's wearing a skimpy short black dress, takes one step forward and off her back foot swings her long smooth bare leg and lands a kick with her bare foot smack dead in my balls. I jerked suddenly while letting out a puff of air with a slight oof! Looking up again, I see Carma standing there smiling like a lady vampire from a horror movie. And not bothering to ask if I was all right like I was expecting her to, took another step foward and kicked me in the balls again! That was the first time I ever got kicked in the balls by a girl. She didn't kick me very hard. She said she'd take it easy while guaging my tolerance for pain. But my balls were well aware that something had just happened. It's hard to describe just how much fun Carma was having when kneeing or kicking me in the balls as things got on. She would smile, giggle, laugh, then laugh even harder. And, although I wasn't having as much "fun" as she was, I was sort of laughing too. Her laughter was very contageous. There were times she'd catch me off guard and make me pay for that with a few surprise and a slightly harder shots. And later when I got in the habit of protecting my groin, she grabbed my wrists and playfully pinned me against the wall while smiling and sort of growlling softly and then shot her bare knee up between my legs. The most nervous moment came when I didn't put up much of a resistance the second time she tried to unbuckle my pants. Having her hold my balls in her hand was the most frightening part of the day. Carma was taking it easy on me, but a Dominatrix has to have some fun. "Come on" she said to me, "I haven't made you kiss the floor yet." Landing her last kick to my groin, my balls were done for the day. ---If you're visiting Toronto and would like to contact Carma, I can e-mail you her website.