PDA

View Full Version : female ballbusters

raziel
03-20-2003, 08:53 AM
Where are all the girls who love to kick balls? Girls; What is your favorite way to bust a guy? (kick, slap, squeeze, etc) Guys; what is your favorite way to be busted?

raziel

zbickle
06-15-2003, 09:44 PM
are there any women who enjoy kicking,kneeing a guys balls?

SadisticSara
05-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Yes, of course there are.

That, and much more!

I don't do it "professionally" or "commercially" though.

Just with friends where there is mutual trust. For fun.

- Sara.

Lew27
06-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Sara,I also live in Canada.I am in Nova Scotia.Do you ever travel here or do you have any friends here who like to bust a guys balls that I could contact?

Guitar Man
07-01-2004, 11:25 PM
sara, do you happen to know anyone in donington?! haha. very unlikely, but you never know, she could, right?

donington is in the uk by the way. it's the rock capital of the world! every rock band aspires to play here. don't ask me why, it's just a small village surrounded by fields and an airport (which is good, seeing as it's the only way out of here!).

Trouble
07-02-2004, 11:52 PM
Okay, I've got it!

Sadistic Sara, I am sure, would LOVE to cater to each and every one of us, but there is no way that that poor woman could run all over North America and kick all of the testicles that are waiting for her.

Science is the key.

Sara -- do you mind if we clone you? I figure with a small tissue sample and a set of petrie dishes, we could all soon be VERY happy. :)

SadisticSara
07-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Trouble to the rescue!
(Thanks, Trouble.)

Too many guys think that this is my business, or that I'm a "professional".

Sorry, but I'm not available to travel the world for private performances.
Or public ones either.

Hey, no harm in you guys asking though.
It makes me feel wanted. :)

Trouble
07-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey, no harm in you guys asking though.
It makes me feel wanted.
Cool. Truly, more women should strive to emulate the example you set, and more men should adapt to it: hitting guys in the nuts should be a recreation for women, and not a bought/paid service.

Sara: while my preference would be to feel your knee hitting my balls, please know that your grip is always welcome at my place. :)

Hmmm. Perverse, but a bit gentlemanly... Yup, sounds like Trouble.

SadisticSara
07-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Yes, flattery beats science for such things.
:)

___
03-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Truly, more women should strive to emulate the example you set, and more men should adapt to it: hitting guys in the nuts should be a recreation for women, and not a bought/paid service.

I agree, Trouble!