PDA

View Full Version : Men Vote

Juan
08-24-2003, 01:17 AM
WELL I THINKS MEN WOULD LOVE THIS STORYS FOR VIDEOS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

a)I would like to see june, angela, claudia bust some really big guys, like wrestlers, basket ball players, rugby players, body workers, etc, like the idea?

b)a place where peolple can aske questions to this ladys

c)storys about those girls.

e)why isnt there any free video to download, i would like to se the material before becoming a member.

thanks

francesco_flag
09-01-2003, 02:16 AM
Hi Juan, I want to reply to your thread, and hope many other start to post messages in this forum.

a) Sure! I think that could be very fantastic to see big, strong guys becoming less than a toy under the gorgeous feet of these three doms.
But I have to confess that for my own pleasure I'd like to see, in this kind of video, also other five girls (my favourite ones) that are:
Sharon, Melanie, Katja, Angel and the new one Sandy.

b) I don't know if it is possible, because I think that all of the fetishist in the world want to ask something to these girls.
And probably most of them (I too), want to know if it is possible to meet them for becoming their slave.

c) Completely agree with you! Possible in a free area where people can post their fetish dream about them

d) ??? (where's the "d" point?)

e) I don't know. I remember that many times ago, there is a small selection of free clips (I remember 2 of them with Sharon that are fantastic!!! But I lose them in a crash of my Pc. SOB! SIGH!).
And I never be able to find out them again.

A big kiss under the feet of all the girls,
Bye

flatron
09-04-2003, 08:07 AM
a- Yeah, i think it would be awesome to see them bust a very big, large man in one video, and other with just one girl, but the guy being much shorter than the girl, she could show her superiority, just by looking down at him.

b-Maybe an interview covering all the usual questions would be better

c-

e- Hell yeah. Coudn't agree more with you.

myss
09-08-2003, 12:39 PM
Here is absolutely the best ballbusting website I ever seen.
Agree with a, c and e.

A big kiss under the feet of all the girls too. :)

Trouble
09-28-2004, 01:26 AM
a) Sure, why not? I have been thinking about people whom one generally would not get to see get busted. One doesn't generally see strong guys get beat up, but their balls are just as vulnerable as anyone else's (maybe more so, because muscle mass is a good shield to getting punched in other places, so a smack to the nads must be a big shock, no?). Any authority figure (cops, politicians, judges, teachers) -- we NEVER get to give these folks the crap they deserve, so seeing one of them take a boot to the sac would be great on sooooo many levels. Another one I thought of just lately: BLIND GUYS! There is a blind guy who lives in my building. I worry for his safety and health, of course; I think most people are concerned to make sure that people who are severely disabled don't get run over or taken advantage of, yanno? But that's real life; in a flick, what about a blind guy (real or sighted guy wearing dark glasses) just standing there, and June walks past him and kicks him in the nuts for no reason? Heinous!

b)Maybe we could ask for one or two of the doms to answer a question once in a while...

c) yah

d) I think this one was skipped to leve room for the rest of us to insert another point. If my brain were not located between my legs, I might be able to think of something, but...

e) free stuff is the KING of traffic; more traffic to the website means vetter rankings in the search engines. There's all the argument you need. (We're not talking about asking that everything be free, just that a free sample be available).

These might get better response in the main discussion forum. I'm not sure that Sharon reads the bb forum (although she probably does...).

imlost568
10-02-2004, 09:47 AM
a) yea sure it would be better if it were average/skinny guys

b)YES deffinetly

c)cant really hurt, it just would make u too desperate for them

d)i completely agree, there should be free video to download