PDA

View Full Version : At what age did you do your first kicking?

WITCHKILLER
09-05-2003, 03:05 PM
To all the female members.....how old were you, when you first kicked a guy in the balls. Was he older or younger then you at the time ,you kicked him?I hope all the female members take the time to reply to this question....and I will love to read all your answers. Sincerely, WITCHKILLER

SadisticSara
05-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Besides "kid stuff", I was 17 when my (ex-)boyfriend introduced me to ballbusting.

Some light kicking, but mostly squeezing and knuckle-punching though.

I've had some time, and a few boyfriends since then, to practice and develop my own styles and techniques!

- Sara :)

Guitar Man
07-02-2004, 01:28 AM
could you elaborate on the 'kids stuff' please, sara? was it stuff that happened at school?

SadisticSara
07-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Man
could you elaborate on the 'kids stuff' please, sara? was it stuff that happened at school?

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Schoolyard bullies, you know.
Lay a hand on a schoolgirl in Mexico (where I grew up) and a guy is in trouble! A good swift kick in the balls from the girl is best. It can be done a bit later, when he's not expecting it.
Otherwise, the girl's relatives will likely "take matters into their own hands" and do something even nastier to the guy.

Trouble
07-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Otherwise, the girl's relatives will likely "take matters into their own hands" and do something even nastier to the guy.

There's something WORSE?!? Holy chupacabres, Batman...

SadisticSara
07-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Oh YES, Trouble.
There ARE worse punishments than a good swift kick in the balls.

Mexican families are very protective of their girls, and the police there are not regarded as being very helpful at all. Not in their capacity as police, anyway.

I think you would agree that ********** is a worse punishment.

Another (unrelated) example that I recall:
Guy gets girl pregnant.
Guy leaves girl.
Girl's family goes to agent of the State Police, who is known to do special jobs in his spare time.
Agent arranges meeting with the guy.
The (horrified) guy agrees to a meeting but insists on taking the local priest.
Agent tells guy (with priest present) that he must choose:
A) Marry the girl.
B) Agree to pay a large amount of money to the agent.
C) Be shot dead right there.

That guy chose to pay, and his family had to sell their house to pay.
The girl's family received a portion of the money.
(Agents can do ANYTHING as long as you don't have better connections than they do.)

Anyway, yes Trouble, there ARE worse things!

Trouble
07-11-2004, 11:52 PM
You know (or should know by now) that I was being silly, of course.

For example: I can't answer for other males, but I know that when my genitals are getting the viscious squeeze of a lifetime, my priorities look like this:

1) Make her stop the pain!
2) Inhale!
3) What if she breaks them permanently? Agh!
4) What if I die from neurogenic shock or something? Agh!
5) I wonder if she'll agree to a second date? Hmmmmm...

As you can see, I have my prioroities straight. :D

SadisticSara
07-12-2004, 12:24 AM
I like guys with a sense of humor! :)

Trouble
07-12-2004, 12:53 AM
I like guys with a sense of humor!
I don't believe any woman has ever implied that I have any sense at all, before now. (*blush*) :iluvu:

Here's a thing about which I have long been curious (and who better to ask?):

While I understand that you prefer the more precise control of squeezing, since you have kicked a few (more than just a few if the guys were lucky), can you tell me what it feels like to kick testicles? Since I have one or two of them, I could never kick another guy; so I can't go out and just research the matter directly.

What do my playmates feel when they kick my nuts? Like, when you have kicked balls before, you can feel some kind of lump, right? Is it any more specific a feeling than that you just kicked a lump of something?

Do, tell all and spare no details.

SadisticSara
07-12-2004, 01:57 AM
For me the feeling (while kicking) is more emotional than tactile.

I can't really feel much more than resistance with my foot when I'm kicking.

It's the guy's reaction that does it for me.

You've never kicked a guy in the nuts? Maybe you've never been in a fight or had to defend yourself. You probably would then. But without enjoying it, I guess.

I think another reason I prefer squeezing is the additional tactile feeling.
I can easily adjust the pain according to the guy's reaction.
Kicking is OK but I save that mostly for self-defense, when I don't care much if I overdo it!

Trouble
07-12-2004, 02:26 AM
You've never kicked a guy in the nuts? Maybe you've never been in a fight or had to defend yourself. You probably would then. But without enjoying it, I guess.
Have been in many fights; I have studied anatomy a lot and know here I can hit people where it has little chance of doing serious harm. My goal, with attackers, has always been to get them to stop, and I think that is best accomplished by demonstrating how hard I can hit a person, but making sure the blow lands where it is unlikely to do lasting injury. Just below the collar bone where there is a muscle mass from the armpit area is my favourite; I can hit hard enough to stagger a person without (usually) causing much pain, and it shouldn't do much more than maybe leave him/her with an aching shoulder. People usually back off as soon as they figure out how hard I can hit people; if they are stupid enough to keep up an attack, I usually wrestle them down into a ball.

There are a few people who intimidate me enough that I have considered kicking them in the balls if they attacked me; I have a lot of trouble with the idea and would prefer to get a really big lead pipe and bonk them on the head, instead of kicking them in the brains.

I think another reason I prefer squeezing is the additional tactile feeling. I can easily adjust the pain according to the guy's reaction.
I ask my current bb partner to knee me; she also prefers to squeeze. I think women may be (for some reason I cannot fathom) generally nervous about breaking their toys by using the knee. Darn it!

Kicking is OK but I save that mostly for self-defense, when I don't care much if I overdo it!
Trust me, if someone is trying to make you his victim, there's no such thing as "overdoing it".

___
03-31-2005, 10:09 PM
I like guys with a sense of humor! :)
Me too! :iluvu: