PDA

View Full Version : Lets make this board ALIVE

grabmyjouls
11-23-2003, 09:10 PM
I think that this ball busting board has some GREAT potential. Seductive Sarah has some GREAT things to say, and she really turns me on. But she doesn’t show enough; maybe she should get some more pictures of her ball busting. I think she also has to get more into the boards or they will completely die.

It isn’t only Sarah’s fault, us as the users must post more often to give her stuff to respond, I plan on posting soon in the fantasy thread, please go there and post!!!!!

Lets get some ball touchier going on!!!!

SadisticSara
05-21-2004, 10:25 AM
I agree, "grabmyjouls".

I'm addressing this to everyone here, not just to you.
So, I'm going to generalize a bit:

Let me explain a few interesting things that everyone should know about this forum and about me.

I'm not getting paid to be Moderator here. I'm here for the same reason that you're here. I like ballbusting. That's why I'm the Moderator of this Ballbusting World forum. You're interested in ballbusting too (or at least curious), otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Each Forum has a Moderator. Sharon (Administrator and Webmistress) chooses experienced users to be the Moderators. A Moderator can edit and delete posts and do "other" things.

This is your forum. I'm just here to help out. Please don't expect me to do all the posting, OK?

Guests can view the stuff here free, but can't do anything else.
Sign up for free if you want to post messages, and have a mailbox for sending and receiving private messages.

I check my private messages periodically, so you can contact me if you want.
But... if it's something about ballbusting, it would be better to post it here on the Forum. Share it. We're all interested, otherwise we wouldn't be here. And don't be bashful!

Post your ballbusting fantasies, experiences, dreams, desires, methods, stories, and whatever.
It doesn't matter if you haven't written anything before. Nobody cares if you make spelling mistakes, or if English isn't your mother tongue.
Hey, it's free!

Some of you probably have more imagination or experience about ballbusting than I do, so please share your ideas.
If you've just daydreamed about it, just relax and write about your fantasies.

Don't worry about sounding kinky or weird. We all have kinky ideas, including me. Especially me! People who don't have favorite fantasies and personal preferences have no imagination and are boring.

When I was 17, a boyfriend introduced me to ballbusting. I thought it was kind of weird at first. But it was fun. I liked the feeling of control. A guy is so helpless and vulnerable when I have him by the balls. I like controling him through pain and pleasure together.

I'm not into dressing up in silly plastic costumes like I've seen on some commercial websites. I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary job. I'm not a prostitute and I don't post nude pictures of myself online. I'm into ballbusting with guys I trust and who trust me. As friends, not commercially.

If you want to write about "foot fetishes" or "facesitting" or something else, please do it in the right forum. If you post off-topic stuff here I'll either move it to the right forum or I'll just delete it.

If I wanted to do all the posting, this would be my blog or website. I'm not interested in that and I don't have the time. This is a free forum, so feel free to use it. I hope you guys (and girls) will post a lot and not leave me feeling like I'm just talking to myself here.

Let's turn this forum into one that is really used as a forum by anyone (of legal age) who's interested in ballbusting.

By the way, I haven't posted recently because I was in Mexico for about a year. That's where I was born. Yes, I had a good time, thanks.

OK, it's your turn now. Anybody want to welcome me back or just say hi?

- Sara.

leftfield2000
06-09-2004, 06:38 AM
welcome back

SadisticSara
06-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Thanks leftfield2000 ! :)

And welcome. Wow. Just registered today, and posting already!

This is the kind of member we need more of here!

I wish more members were like leftfield2000

After you familiarize yourself here, and catch up on reading past threads, I hope you'll post again!

- Sara :)

___
03-31-2005, 09:45 PM
I'll try and do my part too, by posting often.
I think more should post.