PDA

View Full Version : Crush mine

nicks
11-24-2003, 03:06 PM
I think the guys who get done at female dom are lucky ! Any chance of joining them ? Otherwise any women into busting welcome to chat or even more!

SadisticSara
05-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, I'm here to chat.

What exactly are you in to? How do you like it done?

That goes for anybody, not just "nicks"

hentatsu62
05-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Hye Sadistic Sara regarding your message of "How do you want it?" at Nicks message, I got to say that my favorite position is when a girl walks over my penis and balls bare feet. I swear I love THAT. I dont know why but that really turns me on. Maybe I hope someday some girl just ask me if she could do that to me.

SadisticSara
05-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I guess that would hurt. Most guys' dicks don't seem that sensitive to pressure, but I could be wrong about that. I find that their balls are extremely sensitive to pressure though. That's why they jump when I just squeeze their balls in my hands.

Walking on their cock and balls sounds OK, since those balls always seem to slip away to one side or the other. If they didn't slip out of the way, my weight (about 120 pounds) is more than the balls can take and they would get squished. Pop. Ruptured. Then they wouldn't work any more and they'd probably have to go to the hospital. I've heard that if they're popped, there isn't much they can do at the hospital except remove them! Yikes! So it's a good thing that the balls are so good at slipping out of the way. Otherwise, it would be really bad news!

Rule number one is no permanent damage!

I like to squeeze their balls in my hands, like massaging them firmly. That seems to give them a good hard-on! I play and stroke their cock just enough to tease them, but not so they cum. If I let them cum, they seem to want to stop, like they suddenly lose interest or something. I like to keep them on the edge of an orgasm, without letting them cum, for as long as I can.

I like to grab their ball-sack between their balls and their body. That way, their nuts can't slip away. No escape! Then I can pull a bit, or twist a bit, and give the balls a good rap with the knuckles of my other hand. A mixture of pleasure and pain. Not really REALLY hard though, or they faint! Ha, ha! A guy is so helpless when I have him by the balls! That's the part I like. I guess I like feeling that I'm the one in control!

When I grab their balls that way, I can slap the balls, punch them, knuckle-punch them, and sometimes scare them by gently biting them. I have to be careful with the biting though. Guys are such sissies about having their balls mistreated. But if they don't make any noise, I know I'm not punching their nuts hard enough. If they faint and pass out, that means I did it too hard. It took me a bit of practice to find out how hard is TOO hard. Neither of us really wants him to faint!

Anyway, I prefer to use my hands instead of my feet. I can control the level of pain so much better!

Instead of waiting for a girl to ask you if she can walk on your cock and balls, I think you'd have better luck asking a girl. Not a complete stranger out of the blue, but just get out more and talk to girls. Talk about other stuff first, so you don't freak her out of course. Girls have fantasies that are sometimes a bit "kinky" too! After you can talk with her about stuff that's intimate, exchange ideas about each other's fantasies. You might be pleasantly surprised at how willing some girls are to try something a bit different than just having a guy screw them!

I hope you post something more on the Forum soon. Seeya!

- Sara :)

___
03-31-2005, 09:27 PM
Looks like what you wrote scared them away from this thread, Sara /Sarah

racer
04-17-2005, 09:34 PM
I have been blessed to find Intelligent discussion about a life long obsession / pleasure...anything to do with intense ball manipulation. I have only experienced it with hands...for many years that of my wife (now EX) and I love to watch and read about inventive ways to basically create flat balls . This is my first post ANYWHERE ON THE WEB (I'm not much of a techie) and the requirement to post or lose the participation rights was a motivator.

SARA: YOU ARE A GEM TO THE MALE PERSUASION!! I have enjoyed going through all your posts and reading your frank and open descriptions of how you give SO MUCH pleasure to your boy friends. Your candid writings have had me self squezzing my nuts all afternoon! What a fun past time. I'm going to see IF this post works...am I doing it right to get it on the forum...and then if so I will be a freqeunt 'poster' also.

Evilgril: I'd love to have someone like you also...Inspirational...A women who LOVES to man handle balls and says so.

What luck...two women that will speak openly and give we fellows some insight as too the female perspective on a great sport. Please Ladies keep giving us detailed accounts of exactly what you do to our / my balls!!

Okay, here goes my first attempt!

Yeah, I guess that would hurt. Most guys' dicks don't seem that sensitive to pressure, but I could be wrong about that. I find that their balls are extremely sensitive to pressure though. That's why they jump when I just squeeze their balls in my hands.

Walking on their cock and balls sounds OK, since those balls always seem to slip away to one side or the other. If they didn't slip out of the way, my weight (about 120 pounds) is twice as much as the balls can take and they would get squished. Pop. Ruptured. Then they wouldn't work any more and they'd probably have to go to the hospital. I've heard that if they're popped, there isn't much they can do at the hospital except remove them! Yikes! So it's a good thing that the balls are so good at slipping out of the way. Otherwise, it would be really bad news!

Rule number one is no permanent damage!

I like to squeeze their balls in my hands, like massaging them firmly. That seems to give them a good hard-on! I play and stroke their cock just enough to tease them, but not so they cum. If I let them cum, they seem to want to stop, like they suddenly lose interest or something. I like to keep them on the edge of an orgasm, without letting them cum, for as long as I can.

I like to grab their ball-sack between their balls and their body. That way, their nuts can't slip away. No escape! Then I can pull a bit, or twist a bit, and give the balls a good rap with the knuckles of my other hand. A mixture of pleasure and pain. Not really REALLY hard though, or they faint! Ha, ha! A guy is so helpless when I have him by the balls! That's the part I like. I guess I like feeling that I'm the one in control!

When I grab their balls that way, I can slap the balls, punch them, knuckle-punch them, and sometimes scare them by gently biting them. I have to be careful with the biting though. Guys are such sissies about having their balls mistreated. But if they don't make any noise, I know I'm not punching their nuts hard enough. If they faint and pass out, that means I did it too hard. It took me a bit of practice to find out how hard is TOO hard. Neither of us really wants him to faint!

Anyway, I prefer to use my hands instead of my feet. I can control the level of pain so much better!

Instead of waiting for a girl to ask you if she can walk on your cock and balls, I think you'd have better luck asking a girl. Not a complete stranger out of the blue, but just get out more and talk to girls. Talk about other stuff first, so you don't freak her out of course. Girls have fantasies that are sometimes a bit "kinky" too! After you can talk with her about stuff that's intimate, exchange ideas about each other's fantasies. You might be pleasantly surprised at how willing some girls are to try something a bit different than just having a guy screw them!

I hope you post something more on the Forum soon. Seeya!

bustthem
05-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi sara,
It looks like you really have a good squeeze.

I agree completely with racer, you're wonderful...

I was dreaming of you...
I was in front of you, feeling both proud and ashamed
Proud because you spent some of your time for me
And ashamed because I would like you to squeeze me...
Unable to do anything
While you are smiling (like the woman on your pic)
So I couldn't resist to you
And your determination

bustthem

PS : You can not imagine how I would like to have that pic...
But I understand if you don't want to post it.

squeezemetoohard
05-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Well, I'm here to chat.

As for me personally, I enjoy the idea of the woman "warming me up" with very gentle ball massaging and jerking. Then if I feel in a kinky sort of mood, the next step would be the woman grabbing my nuts from behind, and bending my dick some until it went semi soft. Then it would be up to the woman as far as slapping/pulling and whatever else with my balls. But if my dick went too limp I would want her to go a little more easy and "tender" on me till my dick got hard again, which it does easily :D I love how I can last for hours with the right mix of plain sex and BB. I wonder if anyone else is similar.

An1m051ty
05-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Well, I'm here to chat.

Im personally into anything that deals with ballbusting, but specifically hard grabbing/squeezing, standing on the testicles, and , of course, kicks and knees. I also like reading stories about girls going all the way and crushing/flattening the testicles for good. Though I doubt Id ever have that done to me...

I like it when a girl takes one ball in each hand and squeezes them seperately. That really just gets my juices flowing.

SadisticSara
05-10-2005, 01:52 PM
An1m051ty :)
squeezemetoohard :)
bustthem :)
racer :)

Well, if I had you here, or if I were there, we'd have to do something together that we'd both enjoy!

I'm in the mood today, so I hope you are too.

Just you and me, with the door locked so we won't be interrupted.
After we get comfortable with each other, we get to the fun part.
In the pic beside my posts, that really is my face. Looking at you, and those are your balls in my hand.

With you I'd play with your balls in my hands. Both balls together, then separately. Some hard grabbing. Squeezing. And digging my thumbs into your nuts. I think my hands are pretty strong for a girl, but I'm sure you'll let me know if I'm overdoing it. You laugh? You think I can't hurt you with my hands? Well! That's when I dig in my thumbnails, with one of your testicles cradled in each hand. One thumb pressed into in each of your balls, moving my thumbnails up and down with firm pressure, while watching your reaction. The exquisitely sharp pain in each testicle constantly moving, so you can't get used to it. Changing intensity and location, in a way that you can't anticipate.
This is just for starters. It sure beats doing it by yourself, doesn't it. We're in no hurry. Lots of time to play and try out a few different ways I can give you pain and pleasure at the same time. You're not the only one who likes this. I do too.

bustthem
05-10-2005, 02:19 PM
WAAAW !!! (BiG Warning)
I'm so excited, than I can't hide it...
I'm gonna loose control... lol

You're not incredible, you're just impossible ! :)
What can I do? Nothing that's for sure...
I think I am now more addicted than ever...
Thanks to you, Sara with the Devilish Smile, I really wish I could meet you someday...

PS: If a day, you see some man (in the street or elsewhere) fainting next to you, it could probably be me ;)

Magnum
05-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Is it getting hot in here? I still would love to have you stand on my balls Sara. I've had more than 120lbs (well, she has fairly high arches) so I still say it's fine if you slowly add weight. Part of it is knowing that the gal could crush them if she wanted to, I guess it's a control thing. Just like squeezing I'm sure I'd pass out before a rupture (hopefully) but it's worked for many years. So pleeeease, will ya?