PDA

View Full Version : kicking for fun

iron horse
06-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Hello again beautiful Sara.

Men always wonder why females enjoy doing what they do. And I'm sure you'll agree it is different for each female.

Sharon, who hosts the BBS board on Femaledom.com says that she never has any problems finding beautiful girls that like to kick men in their balls, but has a challenge finding the men that are willing to get kicked and can take it.

First, do you enjoy kneeing or kicking a man in his balls, and if so, why? Do you enjoy punching a man in his balls?

Do you enjoy the aspect of causing him pain in his balls as opposed to pain elsewhere?

How much is your pleasure derived from simply being sadistic to a man's balls (ergo, being "mean" to them)?

And lastly, do you have to have other sexual relationship issues with your male subjects, or would you enjoy busting a man's balls for the mere pleasure of ballbusting even though nothing else sexual is occurring?

Thanks, and you are one hot babe!

Trouble
06-20-2004, 02:26 AM
I think maybe if we break the questions down to just one at a time and open it up to all of the women on the site, instead of just targeting Sara (not that I am not hoping to see her reply), we could engage a response or two.

Okay: this is a discussion forum dedicated to ballbusting, right? I don't think that women who are not at least interested in, if not enjoying, ballbusting (the thought of it or the experience of having done it) are going to log in. Different women all have different reasons for enjoying most things, this is probably no different. (At least in that respect.)

SO!

Women on the Board: What do YOU like about hurting testicles?

(If we're lucky, Sara will divulge.) :D

SadisticSara
07-11-2004, 08:27 PM
I like the feeling of being in control.
Too frequently it's the guy who's in control and thinks he can do whatever he wants.
Balls are a guy's weak points though, so they're obvious targets to hit or squeeze.

I only do it with boyfriends -- not strangers.
Fortunately, most of my (ex-)boyfriends who were into ballbusting also like conventional sex.
So do I. :)

But... I guess I also have a tiny sadistic streak, since I enjoy giving them just a bit more than they thought they wanted.
No permanent damage of course. (Hee, hee!)

Trouble
07-11-2004, 11:29 PM
I like the feeling of being in control.
Do you discuss busting with female friends who share an interest in the subject? I suspect you do not disclose names or anything like that, but do you know other busters, share perspectives on why to whack them little suckers, good ways to grip before squeezing, and the like?

My current partner feels embarrassed enough about it that she doesn't tell her friends, "I grabbed Trouble's balls, closed my eyes, pretended he was my ex-husband, and squeezed him until he turned chartreuse!!!" A couple of women I knew previously felt comfortable with going up to people we barely knew and saying, "See THAT GUY? He likes it when I kick him in the nuts! I kneed him Thursday! It was FUN!"

Yanno, I'm actually kind of ashamed of being a pervert, but it was kind of exciting being ratted out; but then I had to live with having friends who knew I am a sicko. So I kind of prefer my current crazy partner. She WILL discuss techniques with other women, but she leaves my name out of it.

SadisticSara
07-12-2004, 12:21 AM
No, I don't talk about it with my female friends.
After (for example) mentioning a made-up news story about it, they just look at me as if they feel sick and go "EWWW!".
So I'm here online talking about it.

*sigh*
I guess I lead a very protected and dull life.
Hee, hee! :)

Trouble
07-12-2004, 01:00 AM
After (for example) mentioning a made-up news story about it, they just look at me as if they feel sick and go "EWWW!".

That explains the reaction my friend got - she who used to go up to men and women we barely knew and say things like, "See THAT GUY? He likes it when I kick him in the nuts! I kneed him Thursday! It was FUN!"

Men would ask her, "WTF?!? Why does he like THAT???"

Women would ask, "WTF?!? Why do you like THAT???"

And that sums up the entirety of the difference between the sexes. :)

___
03-31-2005, 10:07 PM
Ha Ha. Trouble's funny!