PDA

View Full Version : what I've noticed about this site (differences to other bb sites)

Guitar Man
07-02-2004, 12:13 AM
i've looked around at a few other cbt websites that offer the services of mistresses that guys can go and visit to have their fantasies fulfilled. now, i'm not being a suck up here, but femaledom is so much better than all that crap.

1) none of that 'mistress' crap. i've seen on some msg boards that they won't reply unless you say "yes mistress (insert stupid name here)".

at this site, all the girls have somewhat normal names, which makes me feel like less of a perv than when i see "mistress erotica's dungeon....enter here"

2) you have to pay ridiculous fees for them to hit you! if i'm gonna get my balls kicked, i don't want to have to pay for the risk of permanent damage. that's like paying the big guys at the gym to punch me in the face. no thanks.

from what i've seen sara say, she does it for fun, without charging! now that's morales....none of that prostituting crap.

3) those moronic outfits they wear. they seem so cliche, i personally would burst into a fit of laughter if any girl who looked like catwoman threatened me (unless of course it was catwoman).

so far at this site i've seen normal clothes, thankgod.

4) torture chambers/dungeons. think i'll pass. surely any girl can work a guy over with her hands and not need chains, giant crosses and electrical devices for it.

but i am a supporter of hand tying to avoid protecting them, and the use of objects to hit balls harder. plus it adds variety.

5) finally, let's face it - most mistresses are ugly. the dominatrix's i've seen are middle aged, overweight women who obviously never found an alternative career path, which is why they charge so much. and some, believe it or not, don't allow masturbation during sessions! if i were to pay a girl for sexual favours, i would expect that she would allow me to release.

from what i've seen here, every girl on this site is hot! sara actually seems to encourage jacking off while she hits you!

that's just my opinion on mistress-ing. i think it's stupid, and makes them look like whores, prostitutes, cartoon characters, whatever. funnily enough, i don't even have a membership. i'm a student = rather poor.

Trouble
07-02-2004, 11:39 PM
2) you have to pay ridiculous fees for them to hit you! if i'm gonna get my balls kicked, i don't want to have to pay for the risk of permanent damage. that's like paying the big guys at the gym to punch me in the face. no thanks.

No doubt. Why pay when you can cut Katie off and grab her parking space; and she'll gladly do it for free?

There are not just 'professionas' who do ballbusting, there are plenty of amateurs. It's degrading to women who just feel like kicking a guy now and then to offer her money to do it, because if a woman is not a whore - you SHOULD NOT treat her like one! For one thing, women with a passing interest in female domination and cbt don't want to be dominated right from the outset -- by guys demanding that they be hit, how hard, how often, etc.

The thing about female domination is that women like the idea of being in control.

With my crazy friend, on the other hand, I think she just likes to pretend that I am her ex-husband. Heck, works for her, works for me. :)

imlost568
07-19-2004, 12:30 PM
I agree with u guys except for that i have respect to pay them. It would be better not to pay of course. But i do agree with the facts that they dont expect you to call them misstress and live in a dungon and all that crap. I just want a normal looking sexy girl like every girl on femaledom.com to completly dominate me.

___
03-31-2005, 10:15 PM
what I've noticed about this site (differences to other bb sites)

I agree. It has better stuff and more interesting members than some other BB forums.

cris127
04-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Honestly, Femaledom really is the best BB site... I've been a member, uninterrupted, since they first becamse a pay site. That has to have been like 5-6 years by now... wow.... but yeah, the keys are:

1. Beautiful, beautiful women

2. Variety of women

3. Real hard-core unprotected action

4. Frequent, frequent updates.

They really earn your business.

Most other sites, I just join from time to time but I've been especially loyal here...