PDA

View Full Version : Participation!!

bb_lover_ny
07-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Not for disrespecting at all Sara, but i see so many men posting..and only one woman...i totally respect you.....although it will be nice to have more participation...i heard women are shy..but this shy?? lol i know they come ..read ..and also fantasize..but none of them actually participates...thats disappointing..:)..i leave it on you to bring in participation from your girls..:)..happy BBing everyone!!

SadisticSara
07-19-2004, 03:53 AM
There are other girls here and they do post.
Just not very often.

Look through the threads here and you'll find them.
Maybe they just need you guys to ask them something interesting, give them a bit of respect, or encouragement.
Use your imagination and put yourself in their position.
Really -- why should they post more? Just to satisfy the male members here?
Oh well. I guess they'll post more when they feel like it.

bb_lover_ny
07-19-2004, 06:19 PM
please dont mis understand me. I mean respect and i dont at all expect them to please me or other male members. As a matter of fact, i am just trying to encourage everybody. THough, i see men don't need any encouragement. I should put myself in their position you are right. No disrespect.

Trouble
07-19-2004, 11:16 PM
While I don't know much, I have become pretty good at guessing, mostly from having had to guess so many times (not knowing much seems to necessitate that). Hence, here is my effort at hazarding a guess or two:

Women seem to have some idea of what it is that we want; that's not a difficult task, as it is not necessary to have telepathy to know what a man is thinking. ;)

For women, what we could do for them is mostly a mystery to me. One thing that most seem to find fascinating is the answer to the perrennial question: "Say, what does it feel like for you guys to get kicked in the sack? I KNOW you make funny faces and say, 'OOMPH!' and it hurts like heck and all that; but what do those things actually feel like after we bust a pair of them?"

The usual answers seem to range from, "It feels like a stomach ache, but it's between your legs," to "It feels like having your uterus pulled outside, smacked with a hammer, then shoved back in," to, "It feels like my brain suddenly got a migraine, I drank a bottle of battery acid, I caught on fire, and was also electrocuted. Simultaneously. Oh, plus it aches."

I like Sara's comments about items like techniques; there is a thread about ballbusting methods. Sara is interested, at least, and other onlookers probably are, as well. makes sense to me that men and women both might like to engage in the discussion of, "What techniques do you prefer?" I'm surprised the thread seems to languish.

Since this is a forum which does not allow for touching, given that we are on-line and most of us are separated by many miles and, perhaps, an ocean or two, discussion and questions regarding what goes on in the mind are probably the most appropriate ones for this board. It's all to easy to say, for example, "Got booted by some chick at this bar. Man, my grapefruit hurt for a week!" Yeah, so what? Go into the topic and divulge your thoughts and fears and all that sort of thing. It's the psychology of it all that might arouse women's interest.

SadisticSara
07-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by bb_lover_ny
please dont mis understand me. I mean respect and i dont at all expect them to please me or other male members. As a matter of fact, i am just trying to encourage everybody. THough, i see men don't need any encouragement. I should put myself in their position you are right. No disrespect.

OK. Understood.

I'm not in direct contact with any other female members, but I wish they'd post more too.
That would also encourage more guys to post replies and give the other female members more stuff to read here, and so on, back and forth...

- Sara :)

___
03-31-2005, 10:17 PM
I agree.
Members should post more.

cris127
04-24-2005, 11:58 PM
Well, what needs to happen is that guys need to start talking about BB in a way that's actually interesting, not so specifically to bring up topics so that they can go jack off... sorry to word so harshly but that's usually the case. The way a lot of guys act in these forums leads to a lot of women losing interest... just an FYI..

skweezme
04-25-2005, 02:52 PM
I guess the balance of posts reflects the demographics of the topic - more men than women seem to be turned on by it. I've appreciated the feedback to my Story post from women particularly, though I've also appreciated the helpful and encouraging feedback from the guys. I hoped that story would press the buttons of anyone interested, men and women.