PDA

View Full Version : Similar Sites (plus a poll)

imlost568
07-19-2004, 11:51 AM
femaledom.com is the greatest site on the web. But what about sites like it? I have never found any sites that have young sexy girls dominateing men like on femaledom.com. usually they are 30 years old, fat, and very ugly. anyone know of any good links?

SadisticSara
07-22-2004, 07:13 AM
I chose "any of the above" in the poll question but I'd like to restrict that a bit.

If he's really old AND really fat, I'd rather not.
If he had a fatal heart attack from the excitement, I wouldn't want to have to explain the whole situation to the authorities!

You know... Evidence that his hands had been tied, bruised balls, my fingerprints all over the place...
Could be a bit awkward for me.

imlost568
07-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Your right, so your best bet is to not ballbust any old guys. What about if you had to choose between a little scrawney guy, a fat guy, or a buff guy?

Trouble
07-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Sadistic Sara said:

You know... Evidence that his hands had been tied, bruised balls, my fingerprints all over the place... Could be a bit awkward for me.
You mean because one or more of the investigating officers might be into bb and get the wrong idea?

SadisticSara
07-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by imlost568
Your right, so your best bet is to not ballbust any old guys. What about if you had to choose between a little scrawney guy, a fat guy, or a buff guy?

In that case, I'd choose to bust the big, buff, muscular guy.
It's all about me being in control, and just like in competitive sports, it's more satisfying having someone who is physically superior at your mercy.

- Sara :)

SadisticSara
07-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Trouble
You mean because one or more of the investigating officers might be into bb and get the wrong idea?

Ha, haa! :)
No, that officer would have the RIGHT idea.

It's the other officers who might think that I had tortured the "victim" to death on purpose.
And I would have a tough time proving that the guy really wanted to have his hands tied and be "tortured"!

Reminds me of that recent case of the German cannibal that was in the news. Even though the guy he killed and ate signed a legal contract expressing his agreement and willingness, the cannibal was imprisoned on lesser charges than murder.

Similarly, I would probably be in the news for "reckless manslaughter" or whatever the legal term might be.
I'd rather avoid being in such a situation!

- Sara :)

___
03-31-2005, 10:20 PM
femaledom.com is the greatest site on the web. But what about sites like it? I have never found any sites that have young sexy girls dominateing men like on femaledom.com. usually they are 30 years old, fat, and very ugly. anyone know of any good links?Back to the original question.
I don't know of many good ones.
Maybe listed in the Links to Sites thread?