PDA

View Full Version : Sara Getting Wet?

kman171
07-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Sara- Do you ever get wet (sexually or sweating) when you are busting a guy by the fact that you have complete power over him. Do you ever do facesitting and ballbusting at the same time?

SadisticSara
07-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Sure, I get wet.
That's because I do it with guys I know and there's mutual trust and more than just the physical feelings.

If I did it for money, as a "pro", with "customers" or clients, I don't think I'd get wet though. Not until or unless there was a stronger personal emotional bond. I think I would feel like it was just an exercise, I guess. Like a job.

I suppose some professional ballbusters get wet, just like there must be some prostitutes who don't have to fake an orgasm.
If I were a professional ballbuster, I think I'd be doing it mostly for just the money (and a bit of pleasurable fun). But I don't think I'd get really sexually stimulated by it.

The feeling of control is exciting and stimulating, but not 'usually' enough to satisfy me sexually. For that, I (usually) need some stronger kind of emotional (personal) connection. It's hard to explain, and there are exeptions!

By the way, I AM into "normal" sex too. Ballbusting is a complement, not a substitute for me.

Do I sweat while I'm ballbusting? Sure! Because of the ambient air temperature and the physical exercise, I frequently sweat. I guess that's normal.

I'm not into face-sitting while ballbusting, but that's just a personal thing. There must be girls who like doing it that way.
I prefer looking them in the eyes, to see their reaction to what I'm doing. And smirking, smiling or sometimes even laughing!

- Sara :)

Trouble
07-29-2004, 04:09 PM
...perfectly normal and healthy!

The feeling of control is exciting and stimulating, but not 'usually' enough to satisfy me sexually. For that, I (usually) need some stronger kind of emotional (personal) connection. It's hard to explain, and there are exeptions!

By the way, I AM into "normal" sex too. Ballbusting is a complement, not a substitute for me.
Understood about the emotional connection; have much the same thing on my end. My current bb partner is not the woman I love; nor does she love me. She's just really, really, really pissed at her ex-husband and I offered to serve as a surrogate. :D

The key to convincing her that this was not a bad idea to try: alcohol. Getting her to keep doing it is nooooo problem: she LOVES it.

However, it's a bit unsatisfying; I don't love her and her feelings for me pretty much start and end with, "This man has appendages... like my evil ex-husband's..." (Unless she's inebrificated, in which case she calls me on the phone and threatens to kill either me, her cat, her best friend, or herself.)

Then there's (prepare for worst idea in history) the other woman. Yes, the one I love. She doesn't have the same feelings for me, but we have coffee sometimes (I know, I know: "Oh, gee, coffee? Wowww."). Getting busted by her would be sooooooo awesome. Unfortunately, I also enjoy sex, so I don't know if we'd ever get around to bb fun if I ever got with the other woman... :iluvu:

Yeah, I gots two wimmin'. Don't be jealous, 'cuz neither of 'em wants to go to bed with me. (Darn it.)

Anyway, was comparing notes with another female friend, and, after some debate, we came to the conclusion that our friends are doing it wrong when they have sex, because all of the people we know think that getting injured during sex is somehow unusual. If your lovemaking does not endanger you and/or your partner, you aren't doing it right. Which leads me to my next question:

Sara, what is this thing you call "normal" sex?

SadisticSara
07-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Trouble:

Sara, what is this thing you call "normal" sex?

Oops! More 'Trouble'!
I have absolutely no idea what the definition of "normal" sex is.

('Trouble' has me sweating now, trying to think of a definition or adequate explanation.)

Maybe I can avoid trouble by saying that "normal", conventional sex would be off-topic here.

I think that most of you would have an idea of what it is, even if you couldn't define it to everyone's satisfaction or agreement.
So, let's not get into a socio-cultural-semantic debate about it.

Instead, I'll ask you guys a question:
Can you guys have an orgasm solely through having your balls busted (or stimulated) without any stimulation or contact or touching at all of your penis?
Sure, you can get an erection that way, and you can get "wet" with pre-cum...
But can you really have a complete, satisfying orgasm with full ejaculation?

Trouble
08-06-2004, 04:50 PM
Sadistic Sara asks:

Can you guys have an orgasm solely through having your balls busted (or stimulated) without any stimulation or contact or touching at all of your penis?
Trouble dares reply:

a) I have never achieved climax, orgasm, or much of anything other than getting aroused from being busted. I can't think of a time that I did not get aroused from getting busted. I very much doubt that I could achieve orgasm from getting busted, however.

b) I can and have had very complete very satisfying orgasms from testicle massages. And, no, she wouldn't marry me.

Darn it.

SadisticSara
08-14-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanks.
I found what you wrote about "testicle massage" to be interesting.

___
03-31-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks.
I found what you wrote about "testicle massage" to be interesting.
So did I.
Also what Trouble wrote in his last 2 posts.

Batista
11-25-2008, 10:03 AM
This is for you http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=BW_0027_hq_wind _clip01.wmv

bustedballboy
11-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Instead, I'll ask you guys a question:
[/B]

Hi Sara,
You ask a fair question.... I haven't myself, but I have felt close at times, to the extent that if the busting could have continued and increased I might have cum. Problem is, as it gets closer the strength and frequency of the busts has to get higher and higher to "climb the mountain", but the instead the poor buster gets worn out and fades LOL!

I can also claim to have got wet myself once. Not sure if it was the hot sticky atmosphere of the club or just the sheer fear and anticipation but I remember breaking out in a sweat just before a busting :D

Thanks for your own take on this too. Always nice to hear the female angle :)

bbb

clicker123
11-27-2008, 05:14 PM
i myself have had an orgasm when being busted without any contact with my penis it was a long session of busting and sexual talk

dark_herc
11-28-2008, 01:40 AM
me and my old girlfriend. (yea its sad when you and your first ballbusting gf brake up) she would pick a number between 1 and 50 and i would guess a number and she would slap the difference while holding my balls. we were on the golf course behind my house and she got to 39 of 46 slaps and i came everywhere. and the best part was that she finished the 7 remaining slaps.:jumpsmile so to answer your question, yes it is possible to cum from ball abuse alone.