PDA

View Full Version : To Sara

Big Stong nuts
08-06-2004, 10:09 AM
HI Sara how are you ?
Let me say i think you are hot and would love to be your boyfriend just to have you kick the balls out of me. I was just wondering if you when you do kicking if you like to use shoes or your bare feet? if you like using shoes which are your favorite to use? and have you ever kicking a guy in the balls really hard with pointy toed shoes? or what do you think will happen if you kick a guy in the balls as hard as you can with pointy toed shoe? thank you
-Big Strong Nuts

SadisticSara
08-14-2004, 09:43 PM
Hi :)
For kicking, I prefer bare feet.

Or sandals or comfy shoes, but less frequently.

Or leather boots. Not kinky stuff. I have a black pair and a white pair that I wear when I go out sometimes.

Sorry, but I'm not into elegant pointy-toed shoes. Not my style.

You ask what would happen if I kicked a guy as hard as I could.......?
Well, he would stop saying he had "Big Strong Nuts", for starters!

I think some of you guys make up usernames like that just to taunt me (and the other girls) into showing that your balls are about as 'strong' as a couple of ripe grapes! :)

Big Stong nuts
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Hi Sara
Thanks for replaying to the post.

Ok so you said you like to kick bare footed or with sandles or with boots(ouch) well i think the pointy toed shoes would be more painful then the boots. But i am latin (colombian) too and i know latin women can pack a very hard kick with or with out shoes (but i know i can take it ).What is your method that you use when kicking with shoes and when your kicking barefooted like what part of your foot you use or the shoe?Thancks once again for your time oh and i think your really hot ;)
-Big Strong Nuts

SadisticSara
08-18-2004, 10:20 PM
Actually, I rarely kick guys I like.
I prefer to use my hands or something hand-held. More control.
For "friendly kicking" though, I would just use the end on my foot. I mean, the part near my toes. Top, bottom & sides.
Preferably barefoot.

For 'non-friendly' kicking (self-defence), I'd just use whatever footgear I had on and kick hard and fast.
Nothing fancy. I'm not into martial arts much.
Just wait for an opening or cause one by distraction, and whammo!
With the top-middle of my foot.

Not to argue, but the only way you could take a properly-placed kick in the balls is if you use some protection or special clothing!

- Sara :)

___
03-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Let me say i think you are hot and would love to be your boyfriend So would I! :iluvu: