PDA

View Full Version : balls hanging low or up tight to the body?

bollocks
08-15-2004, 09:20 AM
Which does everyone prefer. I want to know what Sara prefers :)

If they are low they hurt an awful lot more I think.

SadisticSara
08-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Hanging low, definitely!

If they're up, they'd be OK for kicking, but as I've mentioned in my other posts I prefer lots of other ways than just kicking.
If they're up, I'd grab your sack between your balls and your body and squeeze them out where they're more exposed and vulnerable. Or else tie a little leather belt or rope around your sack to be able to whack away at your nuts however I wanted to.

If the temperature is warm enough, they'd be hanging low enough anyway.
Hanging loose. And bare.

- Sara :)

Trouble
09-03-2004, 10:13 PM
If the temperature is warm enough, they'd be hanging low enough anyway.
Hanging loose. And bare. Note to Self:

Don't wear pants when meeting Sara for the first time.

Oh, yeah...

...and don't meet her in canada.

thornapple
09-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Hanging down is best. The wife came up with a position she prefers. She has me lay on the side of the bed with one leg up on it, and the other down on the floor on my knee. This way my sack hangs down and she can punch my balls against the bed. She stretches them first to get them to hang farther down. Love a good hand bust.

Sara, could you work with these?

SadisticSara
09-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Hanging down is best. The wife came up with a position she prefers. She has me lay on the side of the bed with one leg up on it, and the other down on the floor on my knee. This way my sack hangs down and she can punch my balls against the bed. She stretches them first to get them to hang farther down. Love a good hand bust.

Sara, could you work with these?

Sounds a bit uncomfortable for you, but sure -- I could handle a guy in a position like that just fine.
That's a position that I haven't tried (yet) on a guy but it would be a good one. Sounds like fun.

- Sara :)