PDA

View Full Version : Looking in Toronto

velvetfog
08-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi everyone

I am new on the board, but have been into this "fetish" since puberty. I love women to beat my balls. The more turned on I am, the more punishment they can take. I have never even been challenged as far as the physical limits of my testicles are concerned. I would really enjoy some severe squeezing and beating, or even some light fun.

If you are a woman in the Toronto area who would like to meet and/or beat me, send me a private message.

akeon
09-14-2004, 04:24 AM
it is a really strange experience when a female has her hands firmly clasped around your balls, kind of like the bottom of ur stomach has been split open while you ar waiting to see what she will do next. Although i this was and is my first expierince by my girlfriend but iw was ... well like a said strange, part of u wants her to squeeze till they go flat but another part of u (mainly the brain) wants u to get her to let go. :confused:

nutslave
09-20-2004, 11:04 AM
I would also be interested in meeting any ladies in toronto area for some mutual fun, would want to meet for coffee or something like that first to get to know each other though ;)

nutslave

ScoobyDo_30
09-21-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm also in the Toronto Area looking for the same as above. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

Trouble
09-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Attention all nut-cracking, ball-busting, groin-kicking, crotch-biting, genital-throttling, sack-racking dominant women:

We need a few of you to move to Toronto, Canada.

nutslave
09-22-2004, 02:23 PM
no kidding ... there seems to be a few volunteers in the GTA area ... maybe we should get together and take Sara out for coffee or some drinks and get to know each other.

nutslave

SadisticSara
09-22-2004, 09:14 PM
no kidding ... there seems to be a few volunteers in the GTA area ... maybe we should get together and take Sara out for coffee or some drinks and get to know each other.

nutslave
Now THAT'S a sensible idea! :D

If I were living in the Toronto area, that's one of the rare few proposals that I would go along with. Like, as part of a private club or friendly informal group.
:bananad:
(Unfortunately, I'm not near Toronto and seldom go there. The last time I went to Toronto was a few years ago.)
:bananawin
- Sara :)

Trouble
09-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Now THAT'S a sensible idea! :D

If I were living in the Toronto area, that's one of the rare few proposals that I would go along with. Like, as part of a private club or friendly informal group.
:bananad:
(Unfortunately, I'm not near Toronto and seldom go there. The last time I went to Toronto was a few years ago.)
:bananawin
- Sara :) Note to self:

1. Move to Toronto. Be ready to wait a few years.
2. Bring enough change to buy coffee.