PDA

View Full Version : Got busted last night

velvetfog
08-19-2004, 02:25 PM
A friend of a friend does some kinky stuff for $. Anyway, I hooked up with her.

She beat my balls pretty good, but on the squeezing, I really couldn't take much. She said next time we'd have to meet at her place where she can tie me up. She's not into safewords, and has strong hands and a killer grip. I think I am in for some punishment.

SadisticSara
08-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Sounds like you're in for some fun!

Just a word of friendly advice:
In my opinion, safewords should always be known, and used if necessary. There's no reason not to. Really.
Did you suggest using safewords to her?
Has she even heard about them?
Did she give you any reason why she doesn't want safewords used?

Anyway, enjoy!

- Sara :)

velvetfog
08-27-2004, 09:18 PM
She kind of new to domination. She's so beautiful this woman. She's in her 30s, black, awesome figure. Tight booty, 5'8", killer legs. Nice, solid hands.

I insisted on no safewords. I have found I tend to chicken out and stop women too soon. My goal is to have my balls squeezed until my eyes fill up with tears. I think I would need to be tied up for her to really be able to do that kind of crushing. I think she has the strength to pull it off. With me not offering resistance, the balls won't slip out of the hands so often, so it should be a great experience.

SadisticSara
08-31-2004, 03:31 PM
OK.
I was just wondering about not using safewords.
But if that's your choice, I'm not going to argue about it.
Good luck. Hope you both have fun.
- Sara :)

Trouble
09-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Not all women are completely insane. That said...

There's really no point in using sadewords with women: if they agree to them, they'll do as they please, anyway. My last ballbuster was quite agreeable to establishing safewords, boundaries on what could be done, etc. She didn't stick with any of it once she started.

I was happy when she called me up and said she wanted to retire from bb.

On the other hand, I was happy when she called more recently and said she was feeling like coming out of retirement...

velvetfog
09-04-2004, 12:52 AM
I'm going to try to go without jerking off for a couple of days before the beating. It's going to be difficult, but I find my balls get really sensitive but are willing to take much more punishment when I don't drain them of sperm for at least 48 hours.

I don't have much use for safewords. I want to test out my pain limit, and I can't do that if I have a way out. I really want this lady to reduce me to a snivelling moaning heap. She's said she wants to, and I hope she's serious. Now if only she would reward me with a blowjob.

Magnum
09-08-2004, 10:17 AM
I think many guys into ballbusting fantasize about having their balls crushed, I know I do, but in reality when the pain gets intense, its almost to much to take. Then is when you have a change of heart. Most women I know couldn't keep crushing a mans balls if he started screaming, maybe that will become your safe word, the scream of agony just before your balls go pop! :cryingblu

velvetfog
09-08-2004, 11:29 AM
She's made it clear that she will gag me. It's her idea. She told me last time that I was making it worse for myself by struggling and holding her hands, and protecting my balls. She said that she is gong to tie me up so I can't move and no safeword is fine with her. She's into it!

ScoobyDo_30
09-21-2004, 09:53 PM
She kind of new to domination. She's so beautiful this woman. She's in her 30s, black, awesome figure. Tight booty, 5'8", killer legs. Nice, solid hands.

I insisted on no safewords. I have found I tend to chicken out and stop women too soon. My goal is to have my balls squeezed until my eyes fill up with tears. I think I would need to be tied up for her to really be able to do that kind of crushing. I think she has the strength to pull it off. With me not offering resistance, the balls won't slip out of the hands so often, so it should be a great experience.

I'm from Toronto as well. Is she available for others as well?

velvetfog
09-22-2004, 08:22 AM
I don't think she'd be comfortable with that. I will ask however because I could be wrong.

velvetfog
09-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Scooby

I did check, and she told me she was not OK with me talking about her - yikes! I assured her that I hadn't used her name or given any info. That was close, I need my balls tortured for medical reasons (ahem), and I was afraid there I would fall out of favour. Sorry, but she can be a bitch. Which is kinda good.