PDA

View Full Version : Pantys or bare legs?

imlost568
08-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Would you rather be busted by a girl with pantys on or bare legsand feet?
Would you rather bust a guy while wearing pantys or with your bare legs and feet?

imlost568
08-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Sara where in canada are u located?

SadisticSara
08-25-2004, 03:40 PM
When ballbusting, I prefer bare legs and feet rather than pantihose.

About where in Canada I am:
I'm not going to tell you. (*sticking out tongue*)
I can't think of any good reason why you should know. Can you?

I don't give out my phone number or street address either.
NOT that you're a psychopathic stalker of course, but I prefer to take basic precautions to avoid problems.

All I'll say is that I live in the province of Ontario in Canada. That'll have to do for now.

I'll let you in on a little secret though.

* I'm discussing a project with an acquaintance of mine about making some of my special "personal services" available to a few people (through a different website).
* It wouldn't interfere with my position as moderator here, so I wouldn't be abandoning you guys here at this Forum.
* It wouldn't compete in any way with www.femaledom.com because the "personal services" offered are not offered by this website.
* It would take months to set up and be ready though, so you'll just have to be patient.
* It would be legal, of course!
* In case you're wondering, this "acquaintance" isn't my lover or sex-partner or anything like that. He's the one with the money and know-how to set it up and put it online, with a couple of pages featuring me, a description of my "special personal services", etc., etc... He knows about Meta Tags of all kinds, getting listed with search engines, scripting websites, and hundreds of other things that a webmaster should know (that I don't have time to learn about from scratch), as well as how to register, host, promote (and so on) a new domain name or website (which my own budget doesn't allow for).
* I can't tell you more yet because so far it's just an idea that we're discussing. So please don't ask me for more details yet.
* If (or when) we have the details well-defined and thought out, I'll let you guys know in a separate thread here.
* And when (or if) it's ready, I'll DEFINITELY be announcing it here on this "Ballbusting World" Forum. Out of fairness, I'm insisting that on my pages there will be reciprocal links back to this Forum.
* I'm kind of excited by this new project, and I anticipate that a lot of you guys will want to check it out if we decide to go ahead with it, since it would bring your favorite fantasies to a much more personal level. (*wink*)
* But in the meantime, it's just an idea. A project to plan properly and dream about. It doesn't exist yet.

Sorry for babbling on about this "secret project", but It's something that I'm thinking a lot about these days!

In the meanwhile, I hope you'll check out the new material here at:
www.femaledom.com
There are now more than 32,000 pictures and over 1,100 video clips with new stuff being added several times a week.

- Sara :)

imlost568
08-27-2004, 02:25 PM
If it all works out for you can i be one of the first of the few people that will be available to your "personal services"? Thats good that u like bare legs and feet, i would almost refuse to be ballbusted by a girl with pantys cuz barelegs and feet are much better. But of course i would'nt refuse. Lol the only reason i asked where in canada you live is because im like right accross a river from ontario and was just cerious. anyways i gotta few questions for u
where does femaledom.com film at?
Whats the difference between the legal personal service and illegal?
Does femaledom.com accept paypal?
Thanx

Trouble
09-03-2004, 08:23 PM
...I still say we take a tissue sample and clone Sara. I've got the petri dishes all ready and everything. There is only one thing that we really need more of in this world, and we can build that better future - science is the key! Vote for my campaign and I promise a Sadistic Sara in every man's house by 2024!

SadisticSara
09-08-2004, 11:03 PM
If it all works out for you can i be one of the first of the few people that will be available to your "personal services"?
. . .
anyways i gotta few questions for u
where does femaledom.com film at?
Whats the difference between the legal personal service and illegal?
Does femaledom.com accept paypal?
Thanx

Sure, you could be one of the first. It'll be a few months before it could be set up though. I'll be posting the URL here when (or if) it's available.

The content of femaledom.com is filmed by Sharon and her team, mostly in Budapest, Hungary.

An "illegal" personal service is fairly self-explanatory. In a lot of countries things like prostitution, torture, involuntary **********, or even sending or possession of certain "obscene material" could be illegal. In other countries those things are legal. We live in a big world and there are a lot of cultural and legal differences. Example: In Mexico (where I grew up) prostitution is legal. Prostitutes just have to get their permit renewed weekly after medical testing for sexually transmitted diseases. But I'm getting off-topic. NO, I'm NOT going to become a prostitute!
Needless to say, I'm not going to be doing anything illegal.
That still leaves a lot of possibilities for "legal" personal services though! I'll have to leave that to your imagination until we have the details worked out.
I'll just repeat again that my "personal services" are unlike what is offered by femaledom.com and would not be connected in any official way to this website. There would be no conflict of interest, and I would continue here with my position as Moderator and my recent 'promotion' to Administrator. :)

Femaledom.com doesn't accept PayPal.
PayPal doesn't accept adult sites any more.

Payment for membership or videos at femaledom.com is accepted in the following ways:

Online methods at www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com) are:
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover
- Online check

Off-line, you can mail (regular mail only) cash (U.S. dollars or Euros) for signing up for femaledom.com membership or for videos to:

Sharon Keaton
Jorgenberthelsen vej 25
DK 9400 Norresundby
Denmark

Cash payments for membership at femaledom.com are US $25 for 1 month or $70 for 3 months.
Remember to include an email address to send your new membership information to.

Money orders don't work at banks in Denmark and foreign checks cost around $12 to cash. Thats why the off-line method is to send cash with a paper or foil around so it can't be seen through the envelope.

A second off-line method of payment may be available and announced in a month or so.

I verified the above methods of payment this week with Sharon, webmistress of www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com/)

chellesocks
09-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Have her wearing SOCKS....So sexy!!!

Target664
09-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Tights are great for a couple of reasons:

1. Since they are a tiny bit thicker than nylons, the girl won't snag them kicking you.
2. Because many tights have Lycra in them, it makes them supersoft against bare skin. This way, she can give you INCREDIBLE pleasure with soft rubbing, followed by a sexy kick as hard as you want (or she wants...hehehe).
3. They make a woman's legs look so beautiful....even if her legs are average or below average. It shows the silouette of her legs and feet, which add a little mystery too. And with the Lycra in the tights, her legs glow when light hits the tights....THAT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!

Sara or Sharon -- what do you think?

SadisticSara
09-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Tights are great for a couple of reasons:
. . . . . . .
Because many tights have Lycra in them, it makes them supersoft against bare skin...
. . . . . . .
Sara or Sharon -- what do you think?

I prefer bare legs, for a similar reason.
I can feel better with my skin being bare.

But, with a special guy that I really wanted to please, I'd wear tights if that's what he prefers. Just to please him better. ;)

iron horse
12-12-2004, 02:44 AM
When ballbusting, I prefer bare legs and feet rather than pantihose.

About where in Canada I am:
I'm not going to tell you. (*sticking out tongue*)
I can't think of any good reason why you should know. Can you?

I don't give out my phone number or street address either.
NOT that you're a psychopathic stalker of course, but I prefer to take basic precautions to avoid problems.

All I'll say is that I live in the province of Ontario in Canada. That'll have to do for now.

I'll let you in on a little secret though.

* I'm discussing a project with an acquaintance of mine about making some of my special "personal services" available to a few people (through a different website).
* It wouldn't interfere with my position as moderator here, so I wouldn't be abandoning you guys here at this Forum.
* It wouldn't compete in any way with www.femaledom.com because the "personal services" offered are not offered by this website.
* It would take months to set up and be ready though, so you'll just have to be patient.
* It would be legal, of course!
* In case you're wondering, this "acquaintance" isn't my lover or sex-partner or anything like that. He's the one with the money and know-how to set it up and put it online, with a couple of pages featuring me, a description of my "special personal services", etc., etc... He knows about Meta Tags of all kinds, getting listed with search engines, scripting websites, and hundreds of other things that a webmaster should know (that I don't have time to learn about from scratch), as well as how to register, host, promote (and so on) a new domain name or website (which my own budget doesn't allow for).
* I can't tell you more yet because so far it's just an idea that we're discussing. So please don't ask me for more details yet.
* If (or when) we have the details well-defined and thought out, I'll let you guys know in a separate thread here.
* And when (or if) it's ready, I'll DEFINITELY be announcing it here on this "Ballbusting World" Forum. Out of fairness, I'm insisting that on my pages there will be reciprocal links back to this Forum.
* I'm kind of excited by this new project, and I anticipate that a lot of you guys will want to check it out if we decide to go ahead with it, since it would bring your favorite fantasies to a much more personal level. (*wink*)
* But in the meantime, it's just an idea. A project to plan properly and dream about. It doesn't exist yet.

Sorry for babbling on about this "secret project", but It's something that I'm thinking a lot about these days!

In the meanwhile, I hope you'll check out the new material here at:
www.femaledom.com
There are now more than 32,000 pictures and over 1,100 video clips with new stuff being added several times a week.

I think that's exciting sara!! Two things you do that I find erotic that are not fully explored on femaledom.com is your desire to always have the man strip totally naked first, and, that you insist he is completely tied and restrained such that he cannot resist. They are both wonderful aspects.

FreeBallz
12-27-2004, 05:20 AM
Would you rather be busted by a girl with pantys on or bare legsand feet?

Definitely : by a girl with panties or stockings !!!
This is not only true for BB but for every kind of "sex-games" I play; i love panties and stockings... and I love my wife wearing them !!!
I know this is very common but...

Ballz41
01-29-2005, 07:45 PM
I prefer with pantyhose a small tight top , real good visual effect :) . As far a SadisticSara's location, about 45% of the province of Ontario lives on Toronto or Greater Toronto Area so that narrows it down to about the state of Utah :) . She is quite a stunning beauty I must say but you really should look a little closer to home.