PDA

View Full Version : Sara: the best balls.

ppurli
08-24-2004, 06:06 AM
Dear Sara, happy you're back.
On the aesthetic side, are there nice testicles and ugly testicles? I try to explain better. Could you describe the most exciting balls you've seen? Size, simmetry, consistence, if they were depilated? What did you do them?
On the other side, when you think: "these are ugly balls"? What are the defects of the balls that really disappoint you?

Thanks.

SadisticSara
08-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Thanks for welcoming me back! :)
I've been back for a few months now, and I don't have any more extended vacations planned.

I don't have any preferences about testicles, as long as there's no gross deformity.

Not too big. Not double the 'normal' size, for example. Too big just doesn't look right to me.
Not too tiny. Not half the 'normal' size. Tiny testicles make me think they've been damaged, don't work, and they just don't look right.
'Normal' means about 1 1/2 (up to 2 inches) long and approximately 1 inch wide or so.

It's normal for one ball to be very slightly bigger than the other, so that doesn't matter.
Also, one is supposed to hang lower than the other. The left one usually hangs lower if the guy is right-handed. Left-handers usually have their right one hanging lower. The theory is that having one hang a bit lower protects the guy from uncomfortable squeezes when his legs are pressing together.

Actually, I prefer guys clean and shaved down there.
Unfortunately, too many guys think it's not manly to shave there.
Some of them let me shave them though! :)
Guys with shaved genitals are more fun to play with. It makes them look cleaner too, as well as making them easier to clean quickly. I'd much rather put something clean in my mouth, for example, instead of something hairy and sweaty. Same for giving them a good workover with both hands.

Anyway, I'm not picky.
I've been with guys with one ball, 2 balls, and one exceptional guy with 3 balls.
Having 3 balls is very rare, of course, but this one guy in Mexico had 3 normal (attached and functioning) testicles. He was a potent studly guy. Judging by his performance, staying power, short recovery time, etc., I think that all 3 balls were producing testosterone too. A rare case.

Oh. I just remembered that one thing I don't like to even touch is a herniated testicle. Kind of formless, soft and squishy. I'd be afraid to cause more damage and have to take him to the hospital. And it's icky. But I guess I included that when I said "no gross deformity". There aren't supposed to be any lumps or bumps either.

In other words, I like most guy's balls. I just have a preference for shaved genitals.

- Sara :)

crushee
10-09-2004, 12:59 AM
"Judging by his performance, staying power, short recovery time, etc., "

Coming to "performance", Sara, may I ask You, according to Your wide experience, what you would consider as normal performances?

"staying power": do You consider a duration of more than 2 hours of intense activity inside the partner before ejaculation as acceptable, or is it just, to You, relevant to "premature ejaculation"?

"short recovery time": apart from exceptionnal situations (male remaining totally hard after ejaculating, and able to continue his intercourse, possibly without getting out of his partner) do You consider that a new hard-on (hard enough to be used!) less than 10 seconds after the first shots, and less than 10 minutes after the second ejaculation is acceptable?

are You interested in the number of shots of an ejaculation, or in their strength? Do you keep records on that subject? Does pain increase or decrease the power and the number of the shots?

Do you keep records of the number of ejaculations of your male subjects? How many in one hour? during an evening? a night? a 24 hours period? or a full week-end?

Could you share such information?
respectfully

SadisticSara
12-12-2004, 05:59 AM
. . .
"staying power": do You consider a duration of more than 2 hours of intense activity inside the partner before ejaculation as acceptable, or is it just, to You, relevant to "premature ejaculation"?
. . .

More than 2 hours inside me before ejaculating?
Sounds great! As long as I'm stimulated enough to provide proper lubrication to prevent friction. Or lubricated enough from his pre-cum or another lubricant.
That would be much better than most, and uncommon.
More than 2 hours of erection, but not inside me the whole time?
Excellent!
I prefer the opposite of premature ejaculation, as long as they eventually DO cum. Preferably after making ME have several orgasms.

Premature ejaculators benefit from the application of a tiny amount of novocaine to that most sensitive area of the penis under the tip. By "tiny" I mean much less than 1 drop! Pharmacies sell it for toothaches and sunburns. More than half a drop can desensitize him too much, so he doesn't cum until it's worn off hours later. (Not good.)
Only a really mean girl would apply too much on her partner's dick without his knowledge. He would worry that his penis was "dead" and completely useless.
Do not spray novocaine on the penis. Guys say that doing that causes their penis to feel like a dead piece of meat, with no sensation at all for many hours.
There are other, maybe better things that a premature ejaculator can get prescribed by a doctor, that aren't as strong and not as easily applied in excess.

. . .
"short recovery time":
. . .
do You consider that a new hard-on (hard enough to be used!) less than 10 seconds after the first shots, and less than 10 minutes after the second ejaculation is acceptable?
. . .

Hard enough to be used and to ejaculate again?
Less than 10 seconds before a second ejaculation? Incrediblely rare.
Less than another 10 minutes before a third ejaculation? That's much better than average. Not common.

These are all only my personal opinions, not based on medical texts or hearsay or anything else, so some others will probably disagree with me.

. . .
are You interested in the number of shots of an ejaculation, or in their strength? Do you keep records on that subject? Does pain increase or decrease the power and the number of the shots?
. . .

Mildly interested. More for his benefit than mine.
No, I don't keep records of any of this stuff. Only my memory.
Yes, for guys into ballbusting, pain increases the force and number of shots, as well as giving them a heightened, more intense orgasm.

. . .
Do you keep records of the number of ejaculations of your male subjects? How many in one hour? during an evening? a night? a 24 hours period? or a full week-end?
. . .

As before -- no written records.
Personal record with an ex-boyfriend I was living with:
During an hour or so he gave me 7 orgasms. We rested almost an hour. Then he gave me another 7 orgasms.
We were going to shower before going for another 7, both being rather sweaty, but discovered that the city (in Mexico) had no water supply that evening. So we just called it a night and went to sleep with the fans turned on.
I have no doubt that he could have made me have another 7 though. He could keep it up for the whole night. During my 14 orgasms that evening, he restricted himself (voluntarily) to having 4.
In a separate "game", I once gave him 10 complete orgasms (with tapering ejaculations) during about 5 hours.
We weren't striving for any records though. We just "clicked" as a couple and we were in love. We lived together for about 10 months.

velvetfog
12-15-2004, 09:26 PM
Sara:

The obvious question that comes to mind is cock size. What is your preference? Girth and Length, and what is your lower limit for it being no good for vaginal sex? People do discuss that more openly now, but I hear a lot of women writing in that a smaller cock is better for oral. That's not really the point. Vaginal penetration is the point of a hard penis.

SadisticSara
12-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Sara:

The obvious question that comes to mind is cock size. What is your preference? Girth and Length, and what is your lower limit for it being no good for vaginal sex? People do discuss that more openly now, but I hear a lot of women writing in that a smaller cock is better for oral. That's not really the point. Vaginal penetration is the point of a hard penis.

We already discussed that in detail in the thread that you started called "Penis Size: Are the averages wrong?". It's at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2134 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2134)
The only thing we didn't talk about there was width, and that doesn't matter much as long as it's not too extreme either way.

. . . . . . . Vaginal penetration is the point of a hard penis.

Yup. Sounds right. :Baahaha:

onimadne
12-18-2004, 04:45 PM
More than 2 hours inside me before ejaculating?
Sounds great! As long as I'm stimulated enough to provide proper lubrication to prevent friction. Or lubricated enough from his pre-cum or another lubricant.
That would be much better than most, and uncommon.
More than 2 hours of erection, but not inside me the whole time?
Excellent!
I prefer the opposite of premature ejaculation, as long as they eventually DO cum. Preferably after making ME have several orgasms.

Sara;

I realize you like to allow your men to orgasm, which is certainly charitable of you. Prior to allowing your man to cum, however, do you enjoy bringing him to the brink of orgasm and then backing away? I've found that this kind of treatment, done repeatedly, can bring me to a state of deep submission combined with almost total incoherence.. Bottom line, eventually I'm willing to do just anything to please my mistress, be attentive in any way, lick her for hours, give her endless orgasms... if she will only allow me to cum. First off, do you have any kind of average ration in terms of how many times your submissives must make you cum before you allow them to shoot? Do you find that men in the throes of submission become extra-eager and attuned, not to mention willing to submit their balls to additional pain or abuse, after several hours of being "on the brink"?

For me, it's another huge turn-on.

Thanks.

FreeBallz
12-19-2004, 02:17 AM
During an hour or so he gave me 7 orgasms.

I can remember 5 orgasms in an hour a few years ago with an ex-girlfriend. The funny thing I noticed (and I still verify it now) is :
Orgasm after orgasm, it becomes harder and harder to make me come except...if you work with my balls !!!

Now (I'm 34) and after my first ejaculation; I really wait for a "ball conclusion" to go on till another orgasm (and another, and... sometimes :o ). It's a kind of game with my gf who makes me long for my favorite "addiction"

play with my plums
12-24-2004, 08:45 PM
It's normal for one ball to be very slightly bigger than the other, so that doesn't matter.
Also, one is supposed to hang lower than the other. The left one usually hangs lower if the guy is right-handed. Left-handers usually have their right one hanging lower. The theory is that having one hang a bit lower protects the guy from uncomfortable squeezes when his legs are pressing together.

I`ve often wondered about the way balls hang affecting which hand you predominately use or which foot you place foward. I guess as mine hang equally that I should be ambidextrious, but I`m not. Maybe the size difference is also a factor here as one is definately bigger than the other for me.

delta322222
12-28-2004, 08:54 AM
Dear Sara,
After reading msg number 4 about using novocaine. I have a little warning, that some people are, me for instance, allergic to novocaine, lidocaine, xylocaine etc.

Delta322222

SadisticSara
12-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Dear Sara,
After reading msg number 4 about using novocaine. I have a little warning, that some people are, me for instance, allergic to novocaine, lidocaine, xylocaine etc.
Delta322222

OK. Thanks for the tip. ;)
No medical advice to be given or taken online.
Personal observations or anecdotal experiences should not be taken as medical recommendations or medical advice.

Only take medical advice from a real doctor, in person, so you can sue him/her if something goes wrong. ;)

And of course everyone with any allergy should always wear a bracelet, necklace, chip-implant, or similar, with complete information about their allergies and any other medical conditions.

Thanks for the reminder about allergies, Delta322222.

crushee
01-28-2005, 01:59 PM
""In a separate "game", I once gave him 10 complete orgasms (with tapering ejaculations) during about 5 hours.""

Great ! I presume the first orgasm was with several big spurs of semen. How was the last one ? Still some power pushing the load far away, or simply a few drops flowing gently from his dick ? And was he still hard ?

""During my 14 orgasms that evening, he restricted himself (voluntarily) to having 4.""

Great again ! You were lucky. Did he remain hard after his fourth ejaculation ?

SadisticSara
01-29-2005, 11:09 PM
""In a separate "game", I once gave him 10 complete orgasms (with tapering ejaculations) during about 5 hours.""
Great ! I presume the first orgasm was with several big spurs of semen. How was the last one ? Still some power pushing the load far away, or simply a few drops flowing gently from his dick ? And was he still hard ?

After each ejaculation he became less hard for a short while.
After each successive orgasm his penis was less hard than after the previous ejaculation, and he took a bit longer to be 'up to' a repeat performance.
The first shoot was the largest in volume and force and number of spurts. The tenth was more of a dribble than a real shot.
He hadn't been "saving it up" for a few days either, since we had done it once the previous day!
It was just a "game" that we wanted to try, to see how many times he could do it. We gave up after ten because the way things were going, he would have had to wait maybe half an hour or so to be ready for number eleven. Plus, number eleven would have probably been just a couple of drops.

""During my 14 orgasms that evening, he restricted himself (voluntarily) to having 4.""
Great again ! You were lucky. Did he remain hard after his fourth ejaculation ?

No.
That time the guy also went limper after each repeat.
I don't regularly do such games or contests, but it's fun once in a while, with the right guy. :D I just mentioned those two 'performances' as record-holders that I recall.
I certainly don't expect a guy to be able to perform so well ! ;)