PDA

View Full Version : Ball hardness

velvetfog
08-27-2004, 09:28 PM
A while back, someone busted me at my request. She was not very good at it, but she did some squeezing. She constantly commented on how hard my nuts were. I thought at first she was stroking my ego but she was serious. She said she had never handled a pair that were "like stones".

I thought that's the way all balls were. How hard are balls supposed to be, I mean what's normal. Mine can get a bit squishy but not much. Perhaps the women are best suited to commenting on this, since guys usually don't handle other men's balls.

SadisticSara
08-31-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by velvetfog:
.......guys usually don't handle other men's balls.

Ha, ha! :) That's true!
Unless they're doctors or homosexuals.
There hasn't been any posting on homosexual ballbusting, but I'm sure that it exists.
Let's not get all homophobic about the idea. Such posts would be welcome on this Forum too. But that's not what we're talking about in this case, in this thread.

It's difficult to describe in words just how hard a guy's balls are supposed to be.
Certainly not soft and squishy!
I would say that they're usually like solid (not hollow) balls made of soft rubber.

But remember that when sexually excited, a guy's testicles get bigger because of increased blood flow. Since they're encased in non-elastic sheaths, that would make them feel harder, as well as slightly bigger.

So, maybe you were just very turned on and excited. That would make your balls feel harder to her. Certainly harder than if she were handling a guy's balls 'cold' (before he's sexually excited).
Sounds normal to me. Nothing to worry about.

- Sara :)

velvetfog
09-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I was thinking perhaps some men have a greater number or length of tubules in the testicles, and therefore have harder nuts. Is this possible?

And in general do men with bigger balls produce more semen? Or is there a correlation between harder nuts and more semen?

SadisticSara
09-01-2004, 12:24 PM
More tubules would mean a bigger 'tunic' to cover them.
Rather than harder balls, they would be bigger.

Yes, bigger balls produce more testosterone. Bigger balls also generally mean more sperm production and usually more volume of semen.
That means a greater sex drive plus more sperm production.

Just like studs in livestock. They actually measure the testicles as an indicator of more volume and quality of semen production and greater sex drive. Bigger testicles are better when choosing a stud for service.

It's the same for humans. Bigger balls are better.

Magnum
09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Wow Sara, are you a ballologist? You know alot more than I do about balls. When I was younger my balls would get very hard and when reaching climax I can take so much more pressure than when not at climax. As soon as I cum though the pain level goes right back to where it was.

SadisticSara
09-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Well !
I've been called a lot of names, but never a "ballologist"!
But I guess I am a "ballologist" (among other things) so I kind of like that. :)

You say I know more than you do about balls?
That's natural.
You only have your own to play with, while I've had "hands-on" experience with many pairs.
Human balls and animals -- (as a veterinary assistant in Mexico).
And bookish medical studies have supplemented my practical experience.

Males (human and animal) have an increased pain tolerance when they're close to climaxing.
That's a built-in evolutionary feature to increase chances of procreation.
A male won't interrupt a climax to swat a pesky mosquito. Some will even ignore a bee-sting or stronger painful experiences. Pain is tolerated much better to increase the chances of procreation. It's instinctive. Pain is blocked better so as not to interrupt a climax or orgasm.

After the climax, it's back to swatting at mosquitoes, escaping stinging bees and otherwise protecting the body from pain that warns of physical damage. The normal intolerance to pain returns to protect your body. You're aware of your balls hurting again and it gets your attention.

Guys are very vulnerable when close to climaxing.
In fact, when a guy is past the point of "no return" and is starting to ejaculate, his testicles can even be damaged severely and permanently and he will continue to ejaculate. Not even momentary loss of consciousness due to pain will interrupt his ejaculation if he has already started. His body continues ejaculating, instinctively.

In terms of ballbusting, I find that interesting. Here's an extreme example: If I get the timing right, when a guy is starting his orgasm (due to oral, manual or other stimulation), I can suddenly put enough squeezing pressure on his testicles (or just a sudden strong WHACK) to cause him to lose consciousness -- and he will continue to pump out the semen. And afterwards, he will claim that it was the best orgasm of his life. Sure, his balls will be sore for a few days but he'll want me to do it again another day. The balanced mix of pain and pleasure is addictive.

Magnum
09-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Wow! Will you try that pass out thing on me? I
m telling you I had a gal actually stand on my balls, full weight at climax. It was just for a couple of seconds, because like you said,as soon as I came I screamed "OK", "OK", which meant stop and she did. My nuts definitely were hurting after that but it was extremely intense. I wish I could have seen what my balls looked like under her foot.

Trouble
09-03-2004, 08:58 PM
A ballologist on the Forum said:

Just like studs in livestock. They actually measure the testicles as an indicator of more volume and quality of semen production and greater sex drive. Bigger testicles are better when choosing a stud for service.

It's the same for humans. Bigger balls are better.
Holy crem cheese! Did Sara really say THAT?!? And, more to the point, can I tell women that a certified ballologist said so?

I mean, we all know you are certifiable, but are you certified?

Wait for it ===> "Oh, yeah, Trouble, you're REEEEAAAAL funny. Just wait until you have a clone of me standing in front of you!"

Geezer
09-30-2004, 12:09 PM
I was scanning some older posts, came across this one and thought I might weigh-in.

Between my (ball-busting) sex sessions, my balls are generally quite firm...both about of equal firmness and one (the left one) hangs a little lower in my bag than the other does. Whenever I do even a little ball-play, they both puff up a little, no doubt because of greater blood flow in response to my physical manipulations.

If I get on with my straight life, they chill out and soften back to their usual firm condition, but if I continue into a full-blown, self-busting, nut-crushing session of squeezing, clamping or crushing, both my (hard and therefore more sensitive) swollen eggs turn quite soft...my left (sensitive) ball remains more hard than my "good" right ball, no doubt because I can never squeeze or crush it as much as I can my right ball. (Which, because of the rather extreme pressures I put on it, becomes very soft and mushy...so soft that I can make it sort of "ooze" between and through my squeezing fingers). If, after I get it that mushy, I press a finger or a thumb into the center of my right ball, my finger goes mostly "through" my ball as it sort of "donuts" up around my pressing finger...if I pinch it between a finger and thumb, my finger and thumb almost meet...the tissue of my ball seems to ooze out from under the pressure...the ball doesn't go completely flat (unless I use a real ball crusher) but the inner tissues move around much more easily. When I do use a real ball crusher, I can really flatten my right nut.

I'm sure that IF I could squeeze my left nut as hard as I can squeeze my right one, it, too, would get as soft. After I progress through a goo producing jerk-off-session both balls soon puff up to their usual firmness again.

Maybe younger testicles don't do that...or don't do it as much...but my old ones sure do...an' it feels guuuud! :D

The Geezer

velvetfog
10-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Sara: Have you ever actually knocked a guy out with squeezing or "whacking"

Geezer: What is the sensation like when you squeeze your nut flat like in the picture above?

SadisticSara
10-02-2004, 05:05 AM
Sara: Have you ever actually knocked a guy out with squeezing or "whacking"

Yeah, a few times.
Sometimes by accident, before I had much practice.
And sometimes on purpose. :D

Geezer
10-03-2004, 08:00 PM
Velvet:

As you can guess, I've been squeezin' my eggs for a long time to be able to put this much direct pressure on them. I've learned that if I sit back in an easy chair and massage them hard for a while I can get to a place where I can apply more and more pressure and finally even a mechanical clamp. With it on, I can relax and "float" in the endorphin high that the ball pain causes. The more I squeeze, the softer my nut gets, then when I turn my attention to my more sensitive nut and apply the pressure to it, I get even more endorphins. Of course it doesn't go on forever. When my wife was alive, she liked to "do" me but would always finish me off by going just past my pain/pleasure limit which would give me a final HIGH, just before I'd cum.